Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

39 minutes ago, pokepo said:

guys have u ever thought that maybe.. just maybe SG's on full throttle in second filming (eps 5 onwards) cuz he did some investigation on SM's current relationship status.. like he asked here and there thru some connections, should I mention Cha Tae Hyun as the boss of 

I secretly thought so too... Im sure he looked her up after he found out it was her joining LF. I bet she did the same too for the sakes of getting to know your colleagues better. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Omo! Did Samchon made him a miniature LF tree house and swing...? My! Could it be possible? YM is really a hint-giver to all seungmin shippers! The birthday greeting post, the dog toy (everyone saying looks like perro), and this tree. Are you being crazily delulu or this is them giving us discreet hints again? If any one of you are here in the forum, more hints please 🙏😆

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
4 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

i love this part, the Apple Farm picking episode 

1 - It is so sweet of LSG to naturally went straight to SM and Yoo Jin upon getting off his seat and picked up SM and Yoo Jin's hat from the vacant train seat. Then got Yoo Jin from SM. Am I right, SM's hat and also her tote bag was in the vacant seat, and he both hand it over to SM?

2- The way LSJ (our Seungmin President/Founder)stared at them, watched SG act like a family man and smiled then he looked at the camera. 

3- How SM waited for LSG and Yoo Jin fixing Yoo Jin's hat. It's just a brief seconds, I noticed LSG looked at SM as he got off the train, it's a gentleman's gesture, checking on her if she's okay getting off alone. 

4- Noticed that only the mom and daughter duo (SM and Yoo Jin) was wearing a hat. SM really has a very special bond with Yoo Jin as she spent so much time and attention with Yoo Jin, even special when LSG also got involved in taking care of Yoo Jin. 

I think this was were the two just really can't be separated for the longest time apart. Even the unpublished cut of this episode that was uploaded in YT, we can all see that they really stayed close to each other, if SM was just being friendly then she can also stay with LSJ or Na Rae most, right? 

giphy.gif

GOOD MORNING SEUNGMIN SHIPPERS!!!! HOPE U ARE WELL WHEREVER YOU ARE RN, Happy Friday! 

Im gonna share my two cents here :brb:(coffee not bobba tea)

1.) The 'Apple Picking Farm' is one of my favorite episode, i love how @Myshipperheart_SGSM shared her crazy eagle eye her, coz even after watching LF twice, i didn't catch this! thank you sunbaenim! >.<

I really love the subtle way of those two especially LSG, being so caring to JSM and Yoojin (precious baby)

they must edited the LF episodes a lot from them! dont you know that HOOK Ent. is the main producer of this show the agency of LSG and LSJ :)

2.) Hmm based on my observation around korean dating news, i mean you cant publicize right away that those two k celebrity are not dating anymore right and same with the news that those celebrity is dating now- so i check the timeline JSM and her X break up news was release after LF and she's brewing new drama the soul mechanic. im just saying maybe JSM and X broken up like a couple of months or we don't know. as for LSG and his X the dating news broke out around 2014 but the dispatched said they've been seeing for the long time already and broke up news was release around his military enlistment, so there's no bearing for the real timeline. Showbiz is MONEY! Good & Bad Publicity stunt is still MONEY for them. 

so what im saying is LEE SEUNG GI AND JUNG SO MIN SHOULD DATE OR GET MARRIED NOW! AHHAHAHAHHA :lol::laugh: jk

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
9 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

GOOD MORNING SEUNGMIN SHIPPERS!!!! HOPE U ARE WELL WHEREVER YOU ARE RN, Happy Friday! 

Im gonna share my two cents here :brb:(coffee not bobba tea)

1.) The 'Apple Picking Farm' is one of my favorite episode, i love how @Myshipperheart_SGSM shared her crazy eagle eye her, coz even after watching LF twice, i didn't catch this! thank you sunbaenim! >.<

I really love the subtle way of those two especially LSG, being so caring to JSM and Yoojin (precious baby)

they must edited the LF episodes a lot from them! dont you know that HOOK Ent. is the main producer of this show the agency of LSG and LSJ :)

2.) Hmm based on my observation around korean dating news, i mean you cant publicize right away that those two k celebrity are not dating anymore right and same with the news that those celebrity is dating now- so i check the timeline JSM and her X break up news was release after LF and she's brewing new drama the soul mechanic. im just saying maybe JSM and X broken up like a couple of months or we don't know. as for LSG and his X the dating news broke out around 2014 but the dispatched said they've been seeing for the long time already and broke up news was release around his military enlistment, so there's no bearing for the real timeline. Showbiz is MONEY! Good & Bad Publicity stunt is still MONEY for them. 

so what im saying is LEE SEUNG GI AND JUNG SO MIN SHOULD DATE OR GET MARRIED NOW! AHHAHAHAHHA :lol::laugh: jk

Exactly....You hit right to the point. Showbiz is money... There was no such a thing of real-time announcement.... They have to wait for the right timing to prevent effects at all cost. Everything is fabricated and well-thought of.

And yes and yes to these two should get married. Their exceptional chemistry should not at all cost go to waste. 🤣🤣

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

70-D52176-7008-45-FE-AF55-01-B23-C49-A5-

Someone mentioned here that SM favorite color is purple, right? And LSG's coffee truck sent to him by Thai Airens is purple! ❤️😘🥰 coincidence? SM wearing green shades recently (airen/sg's color) and airens sending purple coffee truck (sm's fave color) 🙄🤗🤪

I THINK MAJORITY OF SEUNGMIN SHIPPERS ARE FROM THAILAND AND they watched every LSG shows and approve the shipping thing ahahahhaha 

8 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Exactly....You hit right to the point. Showbiz is money... There was no such a thing of real-time announcement.... They have to wait for the right timing to prevent effects at all cost. Everything is fabricated and well-thought of.

And yes and yes to these two should get married. Their exceptional chemistry should not at all cost go to waste. 🤣🤣

HIGH FIVE!!!  it all comes to MONEY! Their lives is their BREAD AND BUTTER! so making a breaking news is something they want or to avoid.

IF THEIR DATING NEWS BROKE OUT 'SOON' we should all fly to korea and visit every shrine and give thanks ahhahahhahah :laugh:

• Haha 7
  • Party! 1
38 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

saw one post on yeol moo's ig. of course i'm not sure whose arm is this. haha! this can be his mom's but my delulu mind wants it to be his aunt. hehe

just remembered the bracelet sg is wearing the first time they met. not sure also if it's somehow the same. haha (p.s. their hands touching ☺)

spacer.png

I want to believe that the bracelet is the same 🤣

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

saw one post on yeol moo's ig. of course i'm not sure whose arm is this. haha! this can be his mom's but my delulu mind wants it to be his aunt. hehe

just remembered the bracelet sg is wearing the first time they met. not sure also if it's somehow the same. haha (p.s. their hands touching ☺)

spacer.png

Oh my @ishipSGxSM it looks very similar (second bracelet of SG) I tried to zoom it in and looks like the same. I think only a little bit difference is the one with YM's photo? 

As I mentioned here before, there is scene that make me more curios until now. Maybe some of you guys have different interpretation about this scene, I'll give the stamp time, you can start to watch at 1:11, and here I drop the link from YT. Since I have no idea to post video here, I just able to post link. However I'll figure it out one day. I take on this like they were take a photos, or just SM landed her head to SG shoulder....(that make me more and more to analyze till I got the conclusion what they were doing here hahaha). Like we know SM mentioned that she didn't have time to take a photo, since she being hectic to handle the kids. In another word can I said that is SG asked SM to selfie here? 

Indeed, SG and Narae has done take a selfie with the kids in the last shooting LF. Doesn't SG want to have some photo with SM and the kids too?

spacer.png

Edited by Kumayuna
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
48 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

spacer.png

on my delusional think that SG give it to yoel mo for the present hahaha

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, WaterCat said:

Did we perhaps know if she was wearing this kind of bracelets before they met??? I love how we all having our version treasure hunt here. 🤣😚

It's starting to feel like we are playing with 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle of a very big picture of SGSM  here, with a few missing pieces, unfortunately...🤣 

• Haha 6
  • Tasty 1
9 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

It's fun to be delusional sometimes 😂😂

Don't know, maybe she wore that kind of bracelets before, I didn't see it on her IG pictures

I just went through her IG posts....she hardly wears anything on her wrists not even a watch.....So maybe just maybe....It was given to her. Naked/Lover/Bracelet These all happened in related sequence, right? 😁😆 Jeez!! I cannot stop my deluush....lol

Edited by WaterCat
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, Kimi23 said:

sorry to burst everyone’s bubble here but it’s Yeolmu’s mom’s bracelet. But great observation. 

awww... but it's okay @Kimi23 at least we had fun even for a bit hahaha!

besides, @SGxSM found a picture of SM wearing similar bracelet so it's still a possibility. hihi. or maybe the sisters have their own bracelets of that kind haha

17 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

A bracelet that So min wore in July 2020

IMG-20210226-174533.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

It's fun to be delusional sometimes

we have the same thought...

Do you know what guys, I've some funniest story that I think I should share here since the story involve about Seungmin :laugh:. Maybe because in every day or whenever I have free time, I constantly rewatch and not enough one time hahahah.. So one day, while I sleeping I got sweet dream about SG and SM where as a couple in real life hahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

@Kimi23

Investigations need proofs so don't be sorry 😂 I like when things are clearer even if our bubble is bursted 

Yeah @WaterCat never seen this bracelet before and I looked every picture of her in her IG. But we can't never be 100% sure of course

@Kumayuna

You're so lucky, your dream was so sweet. You was certainly so happy when you woke up 😆

About the selfie, yes it could be possible that they take it but I can't see very well, it seems too fast for taking a selfie. But I'm sure that they took pictures together 😊

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Mjanedee said:

I THINK MAJORITY OF SEUNGMIN SHIPPERS ARE FROM THAILAND AND they watched every LSG shows and approve the shipping thing ahahahhaha 

HIGH FIVE!!!  it all comes to MONEY! Their lives is their BREAD AND BUTTER! so making a breaking news is something they want or to avoid.

IF THEIR DATING NEWS BROKE OUT 'SOON' we should all fly to korea and visit every shrine and give thanks ahhahahhahah :laugh:

:Party01: I'll see y'all at the airport :Party02:

1 hour ago, Kumayuna said:

we have the same thought...

Do you know what guys, I've some funniest story that I think I should share here since the story involve about Seungmin :laugh:. Maybe because in every day or whenever I have free time, I constantly rewatch and not enough one time hahahah.. So one day, while I sleeping I got sweet dream about SG and SM where as a couple in real life hahahaha 

dats what happen when you get sucked in too deep in this ship forum. lemme tell u something, it happened to me too..

:lol::laugh:

• Haha 3