Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I really like these two. They talk so deep and it looks like LSG take LSJ's advices seriously, he listens to LSJ. He really look up to him as a brother, and LSJ really know SG. Here LSG said it's been a long time since he's in a relationship. 

00123573-3104-4113-BB15-CF4-EAB6-FD148.j

C40-A1-D7-C-E1-A8-4-E73-9-DAA-5-F66-A104

And then bam! Somin came in his life, and from then on, he's whipped! 

31-F66-BD4-EA51-497-B-BD75-3-B0-BF91-B2-

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

Por cierto, ¿era cierto que el abuelo de SM es el fundador de Dongwon Group? Lo leí de algún lado pero no lo recuerdo. El apellido del presidente es Kim. ¿No es ese su verdadero apellido también? 

the truth is, I couldn't tell you, in fact I don't know what his father's name is. I've looked for him but I can't find him, I don't know what he does, I hope they answer us, to clear up any doubts ...?

@Diva

Thank you for the translation. 

There is also this moment when the MC asked Lee Seo jin about So min. I'm not sure about the exact question but Seo jin answered "yes young street" Looking at Somin. I guess that he said he knows that So min is the MC of Young street and Seung gi smiled and said "waaaaaa" Like he was impressed that Seo jin knew that. 

Lee Seo jin gives this nonchalant feeling to people. Like he doesn't care of what people make or say. But it's the totally opposite, he's very observant like some of you said and he's very careful. 

The MITH episode with LSJ as a master was filmed and aired just before LF. 

@WaterCat I know nothing about So min's family. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Diva

Gracias por la traducción. 

También está este momento en el que el MC le preguntó a Lee Seo jin sobre So min. No estoy seguro de la pregunta exacta, pero Seo Jin respondió "sí, joven calle" Mirando a Somin. Supongo que dijo que sabe que So min es el MC de Young Street y Seung gi sonrió y dijo "waaaaaa" como si estuviera impresionado de que Seo jin supiera eso. 

Lee Seo jin le da este sentimiento de indiferencia a la gente. Como si no le importara lo que la gente haga o diga. Pero es todo lo contrario, es muy observador como algunos de ustedes decían y es muy cuidadoso. 

El episodio de MITH con LSJ como maestro fue filmado y transmitido justo antes de LF. 

@AguaCat No sé nada de la familia de So Min. 

Something the DJ asked SJ and he answered that every time he comes home he listens to her or sees SM DJ and that is when SG starts laughing along with SM. So cute they ❤️❣️🥰😍🙏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 minute ago, Diva said:

Something the DJ asked SJ and he answered that every time he comes home he listens to her or sees SM DJ and that is when SG starts laughing along with SM. So cute they ❤️❣️🥰😍🙏

Ahhh finally that's what he said that made LSG cracked up. Thank you. It's nice that LSJ likes SM, and SG must be very happy that LSJ and SM really got a long so well, if LSJ really listens to SM's radio show, he finds her good and like her. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

BTW, was it true that SM's grandfather is the founder of Dongwon Group? I read it from somewhere but I don't remember. The chairman's family name is Kim. Isn't that her real family name too? 

@WaterCat@SGxSMThis rumor about the grandfather of Jsm has been raised in many blogs, Fb, youtube involving her, even in one TV show but no confirmation was ever made by Jsm. In that TV interview which I am sorry I cannot now retrieve, Jsm denied allegations that she is a chaebol. She did admit that her father is a CEO but of a small company.  Many fans took it as a show of humble character on the part of Jsm... whether it was or is true or not, they continued to love her not because she comes from a rich family but because of her humility and her values as a person.  

• Like 5

About the radio interview the DJ asks you about SM's personality? and answers PNR what is the first time that she works with SM in a program, that was skillful I heard that you are good works, but that he has a good personality and that he was so caring.SG says excellent..!! 

SG-Actually he works very hard even if it is very difficult I see it well. You can watch a type program with a very great feeling of purity and cleanliness. Or a vivid feeling, or how to feel pure and clean .the truth said some beautiful words to SM and she thanked him .. !! 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Yeah, it's kinda hard to know when they do their filming. I found page showing LSG's schedule, but I don't know how reliable it is https://tryp96.wordpress.com/lsg-schedule/#1907. And if it was, it doesn't really help much, it just says "Jipsabu filming" and only one Little Forest filming, which is 07/12-14 (the same as you mentioned above) . And next thing about LF, it's already the press conference and broadcast. If anyone knows how far back they usually film Jipsabu/ MITH, then maybe we can narrow it down a little. 

Also, from what I understand, the day they were at SM's house was exactly a month before they started filming with the kids. But July 12 is exactly a month before the actual air date, so June 26 most likely is the more accurate date at SM's house. So maybe 07/12 was the actual first filming at Jjigbaggol?

Either way, June 26 is still a couple of weeks after MITH ep 73 aired.

Hi @Warm Paws! I think you got it right, the June 26 might be the filming at the SM's house  as SG posted it(just that the vid he shared wasnt raw so i assumed it was already edited with the show title on it, unless they have it auto edited while filming).. anyway, as per his IG posting, it think it all matched in his sched so i assumed its real time posting.. and as per MITH, ill double check if the Ep with LSJ was filmed on sched or specially filmed.. 

Btw i love the videos you made.. it brought me here.. i never shipped SG to anyone before.. when i first watch LF last year, SeungMin got me at the very first episode that made me search about SM and stop my excitement bc of her status that time.. tho through out the series, i really wished its real.. 

Then  just this month, we are in the middle of wondering about things happening in SG's projects, after the Marriage theme ep of MITH, we found out your videos in YT that made me think what if this is the answers to the questions.. so i went to some searching about SM, i knew SG already so i focus on her and i really love what i found out, specially on that LF radio show and press con.. that made us assumed SeungMin is for real..

Also your second videos was perfect answer to my wonders.. Thanks for the awesome videos!we're really hook!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 7
3 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

@WaterCat@SGxSMThis rumor about the grandfather of Jsm has been raised in many blogs, Fb, youtube involving her, even in one TV show but no confirmation was ever made by Jsm. In that TV interview which I am sorry I cannot now retrieve, Jsm denied allegations that she is a chaebol. She did admit that her father is a CEO but of a small company.  Many fans took it as a show of humble character on the part of Jsm... whether it was or is true or not, they continued to love her not because she comes from a rich family but because of her humility and her values as a person.  

Yes, I also read it from a fan-made blog @WaterCat but the info came from comments. Not from SM herself and I cannot find any info available in the internet that mention the name of her parents. @LsgJsm, I think you are referring to SM’s Strong Heart guesting wayback 2012 and there she was asked if her father is a CEO and she answered, only for a small company. True, what makes SM truly admirable is that she is a self-made person. It was her talent, skills, intelligence, attitude and perseverance in life that brought her where she is now.  

4 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

Hi @Warm Paws! I think you got it right, the June 26 might be the filming at the SM's house  as SG posted it(just that the vid he shared wasnt raw so i assumed it was already edited with the show title on it, unless they have it auto edited while filming).. anyway, as per his IG posting, it think it all matched in his sched so i assumed its real time posting.. and as per MITH, ill double check if the Ep with LSJ was filmed on sched or specially filmed.. 

Btw i love the videos you made.. it brought me here.. i never shipped SG to anyone before.. when i first watch LF last year, SeungMin got me at the very first episode that made me search about SM and stop my excitement bc of her status that time.. tho through out the series, i really wished its real.. 

Then  just this month, we are in the middle of wondering about things happening in SG's projects, after the Marriage theme ep of MITH, we found out your videos in YT that made me think what if this is the answers to the questions.. so i went to some searching about SM, i knew SG already so i focus on her and i really love what i found out, specially on that LF radio show and press con.. that made us assumed SeungMin is for real..

Also your second videos was perfect answer to my wonders.. Thanks for the awesome videos!we're really hook!

Yey! Welcome to our SeungMin ship fam@WondererSG

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

yayyyy....our SGSM ship is getting bigger :smile: may the sailing be smooth until it reaches our heartfelt wish port for them :love:

• Like 7
  • Party! 2
39 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Yes, I also read it from a fan-made blog @WaterCat but the info came from comments. Not from SM herself and I cannot find any info available in the internet that mention the name of her parents. @LsgJsm, I think you are referring to SM’s Strong Heart guesting wayback 2012 and there she was asked if her father is a CEO and she answered, only for a small company. True, what makes SM truly admirable is that she is a self-made person. It was her talent, skills, intelligence, attitude and perseverance in life that brought her where she is now.  

Thanks for the warm welcome @Seung-Min

• Like 2
5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Diva thank you for the details of his answer 😍

@LsgJsm yes she's very humble, I only know that her family is very rich but she never mentioned about that. She made her own choices even it wasn't easy for her. 

She posted several pictures, I'm so happy 😊

@SGxSMTrue. She joined the entertainment industry through her own hard work and grit besides talent of course.  That is why I followed her all these years.  

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

First, I only liked her acting...She is the only k-actress that I always look forward to her works...I love her vibes and acting... Its pretty unique...I love the way she created each of her characters...She always made her role really likable...She makes it look so breezy but at the same time has depths within. I love her role from BTIMFL the most...I actually rewatched it more than 10 times too....And guess what, LF ruined my BTIMFL big time...same goes to Vagabond. Now I can't go back to these 2 dramas. 🤣🤣 It was only last month that I didn't know why I looked her up and came across this article about LF when SG went to her house.... And I went...what?wait? These 2 ever worked together??? Where have I been??? I googled LF and found these cut scenes...And went...oh what did I miss? After that, I watched the entire 16 episodes in 2 days.... After LF, I love SM even more...My respect for her skyrocketed...She is such an angel when she is with kids. 🥰🥰 LF made me want to know more about her.

I love her personality and her way of thinking...She's humble, down-to-earth, determined, passionate, soft but not weak, breezy yet serious and wise. I rewatched ep.1 last night...I love her reactions with SJ there. Their 🍒 seed and their cooking conversations... It cracked me up.. She has her savage side but still says it soft and polite...It makes her really cute. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

@Seung-Minyes, you are right.  Thank you for mentioning the show.  I am amazed that you really did some research on Jsm and found her admirable too.  

1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

@WondererSGWelcome to Seungmin Haven! It is nice to know that you are first and foremost an SG fan.  Looking forward to knowing him more through you...  

by the way, there are also others here who started as SG fans and now are avid Seungmin shippers. 
You will love it here because the atmosphere is warm & welcoming and everyone is just happily shipping the two... 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
15 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

First, I only liked her acting...She is the only k-actress that I always look forward to her works...I love her vibes and her acting... Her acting is pretty unique...I love the way she created each of her characters...She always made her role really likable...She makes it look so breezy but at the same time has depths within. I love her role from BTIMFL the most...I actually rewatched it more than 10 times too....And guess what, LF ruined my BTIMFL big time...same goes to Vagabond. Now I can't go back to these 2 dramas. 🤣🤣 It was only last month, I didn't know why I looked her up and came across this article about LF when SG went to her house.... And I went...what?wait? These 2 ever worked together??? Where have I been??? I googled LF and found these cut scenes...And went...oh what did I miss? After that, I watched the entire 16 episodes in 2 days.... After LF, I love SM even more...My respect for her skyrocketed...She is such an angel when she is with kids. 🥰🥰 LF made me want to know more about her.

I love her personality and her way of thinking...She's humble, down-to-earth, determined, passionate, soft but not weak, breezy yet serious and wise. I rewatched ep.1 last night...I love her reactions with SJ there. Their 🍒 seed and their cooking conversations... It cracked me up.. She has her savage side but still says it soft and polite...It makes her really cute. 

@WaterCatLol. Same with me I’m a big BTIMFL and Vagabond fan. When those shows ended I was hoping for their season 2. I also rewatched them over and over but when I watched LF, It’s like 💣🧨💥 and I never looked back🤣.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

First, I only liked her acting...She is the only k-actress that I always look forward to her works...I love her vibes and her acting... Her acting is pretty unique...I love the way she created each of her characters...She always made her role really likable...She makes it look so breezy but at the same time has depths within. I love her role from BTIMFL the most...I actually rewatched it more than 10 times too....And guess what, LF ruined my BTIMFL big time...same goes to Vagabond. Now I can't go back to these 2 dramas. 🤣🤣 It was only last month, I didn't know why I looked her up and came across this article about LF when SG went to her house.... And I went...what?wait? These 2 ever worked together??? Where have I been??? I googled LF and found these cut scenes...And went...oh what did I miss? After that, I watched the entire 16 episodes in 2 days.... After LF, I love SM even more...My respect for her skyrocketed...She is such an angel when she is with kids. 🥰🥰 LF made me want to know more about her.

Wow, @WaterCat!  I agree with  your descriptions about Jsm.  She is a total package and as a long time follower, I am truly proud of her.  But now that i ship her with Lsg for the first time ever, I feel that I have waited for the best man for her... my only wish now is for destiny to lead the right path for them both. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

I rewatched ep 1 today... (I thought the rewatch event start this week... just realized it’s scheduled on March 6 😂😂). 

LSJ for sure very observant in this first episode. He’s very close to Seung Gi, and also PNR; so his focus was only on Somin. He kept staring at her (and the home/garden), while three others’ looked at the PD..

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Their 🍒 seed and their cooking conversations... It cracked me up..

@WaterCatMe too.. 😂😂 and also the part when Somin passionately suggested that all of them take the child counselor certification... 😂😂. LSJ and PNR expressions were hilarious.

spacer.png

spacer.png

When she decided to take the test, LSJ immediately noticed that Somin is “special”. My bet, he shared his observations with Seung Gi later on that day...

spacer.png

Her passion, especially for kids, I think matches perfectly with Seung Gi’s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2