9 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

BTW, did anyone mention Lover by Taylor Swift that SM post on her IG story when she did Q&A section around mid 2020? What did it really say anyway...it's in Korean so I had no idea. She mentioned Lover by Taylor Swift on the pinky cloud sky as the background..... And the lyrics of this Lover song was just ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–.

Wow... really? i'll look it up. So, they both love to listen to english songs...huh? SG mentioned so many english songs, and I'm glad to hear that SM shares the same thing too. Hmm..... interesting... SG's "media room" is a perfect place to listen to those english songs they both like.ย 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I love this scene too.. This one is too cute.... He was so childish being jealous that So Min got the most votes from the kids.... During the game, he kept this eyes on her move too.... She was pretty fast and he accused her cheating...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ When he finished, he looked at her shouting she lost......They are just too cute....ย 

yes i agree @WaterCat. I also would like to think that's why he kept on looking at her was that to check if her shorts was pulled up (I caught him several times staring at her legs while they're in the water, I swear!) because her shorts were too loose for her and it keeps on sliding upward exposing too much skin and also the shorts has a thin fabrics so her undies for sure were seen when she dipped in the water. (Who knows if SG oppa is not just a jealous kind of guy but also protective and conservation guy to the woman she likes). But it is definitely a yes, he kept on shouting his name during the game, and noticed that when he asked if SM wants to paly a game he said "Somin-shhi...Somin-a,do you want to play" he changed it to somin-a immediately haha!ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
10 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

yes, i'm on you @iheartseungminย and @LFCoupleย on what you said. Definitely agree that SM-LJ did broke up during the time of LF filming, and due to the supporters reaction and what might be the effect to SM (who was filming LF that time) both agencies decided to postponed the announcement. It is also definitely correct that LSG fell first, JSM developed feelings while LF was running. And maybe that's why from Episode 6 onwards, we often see SM would always stay close to SG and never hesitate on skin ships. She usually initiates skin ship with her previous co-stars right, but in LF she always has reservations. it could be because there's attraction between them so everything that she does has meaning for her. But we've seen that SG was persistent in having his presence known. If there's Great Wall of Hyunbin, I think LSG started building his great wall too during the LF show. I wonder if that wall is still standing until now. It is definitely not for ratings or to increase viewers percentage, you are right @WaterCatย that all the things we observed was not for 'show', it's their subconscious mind and feelings that we're acting and it just effortless shows and was picked up by the viewers, that's why PD Nim spent hours of sleepness nights editing out their "sweet interactions" to avoid further speculations that would stir up the show in different directions.ย 

I agree that theirs was spontaneous, not put up or just mere acting... chemistry between the actors is usually seen and felt first by the viewers, directors and staff included, but it does not necessarily follow it willย involve or result in attraction between the actors. In the case of Lsg and Jsm, what happened was natural flow of attraction that progressed throughoutย the variety show. Its also a factorย why their chemistry was felt from the start and found to beย undeniable and inexplicable.ย ย 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

BTW, did anyone mention Lover by Taylor Swift that SM post on her IG story when she did Q&A section around mid 2020? What did it really say anyway...it's in Korean so I had no idea. She mentioned Lover by Taylor Swift on the pinky cloud sky as the background..... And the lyrics of this Lover song was just ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–.

@WaterCatย a fan asked whatโ€™s her favorite Taylor Swift song and she answered

spacer.png

ย 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMย we donโ€™t mind loooong posts and observations . Keep those comingโค๏ธ

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
30 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I said I'm done for today with sharing my discoveries, but here I am, watching MITH reruns and found another one!ย 

This has been previously mentioned her and lots in YT comments. It's so intriguing about this part when they were brainstorming which song to choose for their performance. LSG picked Forbidden Love, and Shin Sung Rok caught him off guard when he asked him "Why are you desperate forย Forbidden Love, go for allowed love" and he was stunned and tried to regain composure. But LSG was a bit taken a back there and didn't know how to rebattle. And it's obvious that the clip was edited out, they chopped up his whole reaction to the question (his ears might have turned soo red that's why they have to edit it out) Haha! Could it really be that they are in "forbidden love" at that time, someone said in YT that this MITH was filmed/showed prior or within the SM-LJ break up announcement (i'm not sure if the timeline is correct). But how he reacted and was so stunned, and Shin Sung question was double meaning, for sure. It's a given hint that he's with someone that's not 'publicly' free (yet) at that time?ย 

ย 

But if we will think that (assuming) they are seeing each other at that time this episode was shot/aired, and that's their current situation, it's so sweet that LSG was at that time holding on to 'them' despite of, I mean, that SM was not yet 'known' officially to be single and available. Hence, the "forbidden love".ย 

ย 

What do you think guys? and lastly, when he sang that song, you can feel the emotion and that he sang it with all of his might. Feeling every meaning of the song. Each lyrics hit him hard! Haha. It's MITH Ep. 129 by the way.ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

yes, i'm on you @iheartseungminย and @LFCoupleย on what you said. Definitely agree that SM-LJ did broke up during the time of LF filming, and due to the supporters reaction and what might be the effect to SM (who was filming LF that time) both agencies decided to postponed the announcement. It is also definitely correct that LSG fell first, JSM developed feelings while LF was running. And maybe that's why from Episode 6 onwards, we often see SM would always stay close to SG and never hesitate on skin ships. She usually initiates skin ship with her previous co-stars right, but in LF she always has reservations. it could be because there's attraction between them so everything that she does has meaning for her. But we've seen that SG was persistent in having his presence known. If there's Great Wall of Hyunbin, I think LSG started building his great wall too during the LF show. I wonder if that wall is still standing until now. It is definitely not for ratings or to increase viewers percentage, you are right @WaterCatย that all the things we observed was not for 'show', it's their subconscious mind and feelings that we're acting and it just effortless shows and was picked up by the viewers, that's why PD Nim spent hours of sleepness nights editing out their "sweet interactions" to avoid further speculations that would stir up the show in differen

My friend and I wereย like, maybe Sung Ruk is teasing SG about the Forbidden Love that he insisted on singing and there's double meaning in there.ย  Yes heย was caught off guard there. EP 129 airs before SM-LJ break up

ย 

36 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I said I'm done for today with sharing my discoveries, but here I am, watching MITH reruns and found another one!ย 

This has been previously mentioned her and lots in YT comments. It's so intriguing about this part when they were brainstorming which song to choose for their performance. LSG picked Forbidden Love, and Shin Sung Rok caught him off guard when he asked him "Why are you desperate forย Forbidden Love, go for allowed love" and he was stunned and tried to regain composure. But LSG was a bit taken a back there and didn't know how to rebattle. And it's obvious that the clip was edited out, they chopped up his whole reaction to the question (his ears might have turned soo red that's why they have to edit it out) Haha! Could it really be that they are in "forbidden love" at that time, someone said in YT that this MITH was filmed/showed prior or within the SM-LJ break up announcement (i'm not sure if the timeline is correct). But how he reacted and was so stunned, and Shin Sung question was double meaning, for sure. It's a given hint that he's with someone that's not 'publicly' free (yet) at that time?ย 

ย 

But if we will think that (assuming) they are seeing each other at that time this episode was shot/aired, and that's their current situation, it's so sweet that LSG was at that time holding on to 'them' despite of, I mean, that SM was not yet 'known' officially to be single and available. Hence, the "forbidden love".ย 

ย 

What do you think guys? and lastly, when he sang that song, you can feel the emotion and that he sang it with all of his might. Feeling every meaning of the song. Each lyrics hit him hard! Haha. It's MITH Ep. 129 by the way.ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

When my friend and I watched MITH 129, yes we watch it evey week without fail haha. My friend and I was like, maybe SG chosed to sing Forbidden Love because that's his current love status at the moment haha. EP129 was aired before the break up news if my memory serves me right haha. But I canย still remember how me and my friend talked about it the whole week.

SG said ( not sure if it was on his speech for the award last December)ย the staff recommended it to him because he heard him sing during their staff dinner.ย 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

I agree that theirs was spontaneous, not put up or just mere acting... chemistry between the actors is usually seen and felt first by the viewers, directors and staff included, but it does not necessarily follow it willย involve or result in attraction between the actors. In the case of Lsg and Jsm, what happened was natural flow of attraction that progressed throughoutย the variety show. Its also a factorย why their chemistry was felt from the start and found to beย undeniable and inexplicable.ย ย 

ย 

yes @LsgJsm, you're correct. It's what made their "tandem" effective in the show, because there's chemistry. A chemistry that's built with mutual attraction that mirrors their feelings. I think LSG was eyeing her even before LF casting. He must've watched some of her shows/drama and have been observing her from the screen. Remember LSG is close to SM's agency owner (if i remember it correctly) that's their common friend to think of! And maybe LSG have heard a lot of good comments about SM. K-Ent is just small, so it might be possible. Because how LSJ asked SG during the first meeting, if this is her house. Implying (or assuming) that LSG have known her before. Or maybe LSJ knew that LSG has a thing for her in the past.ย 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

yes i agree @WaterCat. I also would like to think that's why he kept on looking at her was that to check if her shorts was pulled up (I caught him several times staring at her legs while they're in the water, I swear!) because her shorts were too loose for her and it keeps on sliding upward exposing too much skin and also the shorts has a thin fabrics so her undies for sure were seen when she dipped in the water. (Who knows if SG oppa is not just a jealous kind of guy but also protective and conservation guy to the woman she likes). But it is definitely a yes, he kept on shouting his name during the game, and noticed that when he asked if SM wants to paly a game he said "Somin-shhi...Somin-a,do you want to play" he changed it to somin-a immediately haha!ย 

ย 

jelly type of guy are tend to be overprotective towards his interest..:NeonGhost:

• Party! 1
3 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

ย 

My friend and I wereย like, maybe Sung Ruk is teasing SG about the Forbidden Love that he insisted on singing and there's double meaning in there.ย  Yes heย was caught off guard there. EP 129 airs before SM-LJ break up

ย 

When my friend and I watched MITH 129, yes we watch it evey week without fail haha. My friend and I was like, maybe SG chosed to sing Forbidden Love because that's his current love status at the moment haha. EP129 was aired before the break up news if my memory serves me right haha. But I canย still remember how me and my friend talked about it the whole week.

SG said ( not sure if it was on his speech for the award last December)ย the staff recommended it to him because he heard him sing during their staff dinner.ย 

Thank you @LuckyGirlย for elaborating on this. I think so too, that Sung Ruk knew what's up with SG's current love status. the guys are pretty close and would definitely share personal stuff, and Sung Ruk often really like to throw double meaning questions or comments and would often distract LSG. With Na Rae's bar episode, he asked who already been to her house, and stressed "celebrities", LSG's reaction there was he went blanked momentarily but was able to stirred the topic off of him and threw in LSJ's name. I am pretty sure the 4 of them went out to eat and drink in between LF's shooting. Their chemistry and teamwork was outstanding and blended well, it must have been due to the number of their "off shooting get togethers".ย 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, pokepo said:

guys have u ever thought that maybe.. just maybe SG's on full throttle in second filming (eps 5ย onwards) cuz he did some investigation on SM's current relationship status.. like he asked here and there thru some connections, should I mention Cha Tae Hyun as the boss of SM's agency, lol..ย 

SM joined Chae Tae Hyun agency in Julyย 2019ย . My guess was, SG recommended SM to Chae Tae Hyun' agency lol

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

ooohhh! the lyrics of this song! ๐Ÿ™€โ˜บ it can be related to them hihi

ย 

"My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you"

ย 

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Right? The lyric was just ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—. It made your imagination run wild..... She must have been in love for sure.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
10 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

ย 

yes @LsgJsm, you're correct. It's what made their "tandem" effective in the show, because there's chemistry. A chemistry that's built with mutual attraction that mirrors their feelings. I think LSG was eyeing her even before LF casting. He must've watched some of her shows/drama and have been observing her from the screen. Remember LSG is close to SM's agency owner (if i remember it correctly) that's their common friend to think of! And maybe LSG have heard a lot of good comments about SM. K-Ent is just small, so it might be possible. Because how LSJ asked SG during the first meeting, if this is her house. Implying (or assuming) that LSG have known her before. Or maybe LSJ knew that LSG has a thing for her in the past.ย 

and he confidently answered that SM is younger than him when LSJ asked him about her age..

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I love this scene too.. This one is too cute.... He was so childish being jealous that So Min got the most votes from the kids.... During the game, he kept this eyes on her move too.... She was pretty fast and he accused her cheating...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ When he finished, he looked at her shouting she lost......They are just too cute....ย 

ย 

If they have kids of their own, SG will always ask their children who they love most, and he will have his heart broken everytime ๐Ÿ™Šโ˜บ๏ธ but SM will be quick to tell him she appreciates him most and love him of courseย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
1 minute ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

If they have kids of their own, SG will always ask their children who they love most, and he will have his heart broken everytime ๐Ÿ™Šโ˜บ๏ธ but SM will be quick to tell him she appreciates him most and love him of courseย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

it will be like a replay button of that episode 7 when SG sulked saying that the kids didn't appreciate him, and SM trying to convince him otherwise...hehe

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

very true. hahaha! sg always wants acceptance and appreciation in whatever he'sย doing. and that's why sm is the best one for him because she never fails to assure him that he is doing a great job and that she very much appreciates his whole being โ˜บ

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
8 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Ep 129 was aired on July 19, 2020; so itโ€™s after the break up announcement. But not so sure about the shooting. Probably around or after the announcement.

ย 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_in_the_House

ย 

Someone translatedย Sominโ€™s Q&As in English.ย 

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTMwNzIyMzIxMzg0MDEw?igshid=11psr7ytpdvcr&story_media_id=2331809314138041791

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE4MTIyNjI1NjUyMTEwNTYw?igshid=8fgdfcyc7m2f&story_media_id=2331048427370459978

Thank you for that, so it's after the break up news lol

• Like 1

Wow Seugmin shippers are on fire ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Somin joined Blossom entertainment in July 2019.

Cha tae hyun founded this agency but I think he's not the CEO anymore. He's still part of the agency as an actor of course.ย 

ย 

I think that if they are dating, they started after the official announcement. They surely needed time after LF to clear their minds and private lives.ย 

ย 

Yeolmo is a bridge between them I agree

Here in one of yeolmo's Ig's recent post we can see a lovely tree house with a swing. I hide his face for his privacy

IMG-20210226-161324.jpg

ย 

This house reminds you something ? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Thanks for sharing the song of Taylor swift, the lyrics are just perfect for them

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Awesome 1
Just now, SGxSM said:

ย 

Cha tae hyun founded this agency but I think he's not the CEO anymore. He's still part of the agency as an actor of course.ย 

ย 

I think that if they are dating, they started after the official announcement. They surely needed time after LF to clear their minds and private lives.ย 

ย 

Here in one of yeolmo's Ig's recent post we can see a lovely tree house with a swing. I hide his face for his privacy

IMG-20210226-161324.jpg

ย 

ย 

Thanks for sharing the song of Taylor swift, the lyrics are just perfect for them

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh so I got the year wrong haha, my memory. Thanks for that.ย 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

IMG-20210226-161324.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

omg... what sharp eyes have you got?... that's definitely the tree house and the swing at LFย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

70-D52176-7008-45-FE-AF55-01-B23-C49-A5-

ย 

Someone mentioned here that SM favorite color is purple, right? And LSG's coffee truck sent to him by Thai Airens is purple! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ coincidence? SM wearing green shades recently (airen/sg's color) and airens sending purple coffee truck (sm's fave color) ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคช

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1