Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

3 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

I think @Warm Paws @ishipSGxSM @pokepo observations were right @LuckyGirl..I reviewed it many times now and the ladle has no soup in it. It’s just how SG held the handle and gave it to Somin..it looked like he’s feeding her 😅 But anyway, I also reviewed the part where @Myshipperheart_SGSM caught SG’s eagle-eye and indeed, it’s true though he quickly diverted his eyes. Somin was actually fixing her shorts so that it won’t reveal too much skin but she decided to change position and it just so happen that SG was bending down to put the cups..and I wonder why he decided not to put the cups anymore. Was he distracted? 😂

that's what i thought too 😆

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Also, I'd like you all to look at this...

giphy.gif

and imagine if LSG didn't choose to stand his ground. 

You missed it Mr. Lee Seung Gi, could've been you. :laugh:

Achieving their goal after a hard work deserves a big hug!  They saying, “We did it together” really shows they are a team.  Jsm and Na Rae are exact opposites but they blended well.  They supported  each other and the whole team of course. 

I have a question: 

The blueberry shown in this clip is planted on a big “pot”.  Is this really the plant that Jsm brought to LF?  I saw Jsm bringing a smaller plant... I am sorry, I think i got confused... 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

The blueberry shown in this clip is planted on a big “pot”.  Is this really the plant that Jsm brought to LF?  I saw Jsm bringing a smaller plant... I am sorry, I think i got confused... 

Yes, the second time Somin brought the big pot. The first one she brought the small one.

Petite yet strong Somin...

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

How about this one. During my first watch I found this suspicious, but after seeing it again, it sort of looked normal to me... but maybe not really? 

giphy.gif

This is on episode 3, first night of the first week. So we all know that they aren't that comfortable with each other yet here, but it felt to me that JSM was extra conscious of being the one to be on top of LSG's hand. That's why she sort of did a 'hover hands' and reached out to PNR instead, and put PNR's hand first. I just remember that the first time I saw this, I sort of got excited that she'll put her hands on top of LSG's, but she didn't. When I looked again after a while though, it looked normal... I guess? I dunno. And I don't know why both LSG and JSM used their left hand, while I'm thinking you'll naturally put forward your dominant hand first, but maybe not. Maybe just overanalyzing. This for me was one of the signs that JSM was being a bit cautious around LSG, especially during the start. (if based on my interpretation)

Anyway, what I also liked about this is that, if not for JSM, LSG would have been left hanging again. :laugh:PNR and LSJ didn't budge at all until JSM forced them to.

well...even from episode 1, we can see that the ones who were most enthusiastic about the LF project were SG and SM. they made and executed their plans so as to be well-prepared for LF; SM even brought the blueberry plant for the first weekend (and the third) and SG made that step-ladder and all those outdoor activities stuff for the kids.

they are really a compatible couple as their characteristics complement each other very well... SM looks delicate but she's really strong and persistent;  and SG is tough and sometimes can be domineering, but he softens up when he is with SM...as we have all observed from the LF episodes...:wow:

and if some people are saying that they were just putting on a show, i think there would be less editing by the pd nims especially on those questionable episodes (episode 6 onwards) which were all chopped up and put together like a mismatched jigsaw puzzle ...

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

i love this part, the Apple Farm picking episode 

1 - It is so sweet of LSG to naturally went straight to SM and Yoo Jin upon getting off his seat and picked up SM and Yoo Jin's hat from the vacant train seat. Then got Yoo Jin from SM. Am I right, SM's hat and also her tote bag was in the vacant seat, and he both hand it over to SM?

2- The way LSJ (our Seungmin President/Founder)stared at them, watched SG act like a family man and smiled then he looked at the camera. 

3- How SM waited for LSG and Yoo Jin fixing Yoo Jin's hat. It's just a brief seconds, I noticed LSG looked at SM as he got off the train, it's a gentleman's gesture, checking on her if she's okay getting off alone. 

4- Noticed that only the mom and daughter duo (SM and Yoo Jin) was wearing a hat. SM really has a very special bond with Yoo Jin as she spent so much time and attention with Yoo Jin, even special when LSG also got involved in taking care of Yoo Jin. 

I think this was were the two just really can't be separated for the longest time apart. Even the unpublished cut of this episode that was uploaded in YT, we can all see that they really stayed close to each other, if SM was just being friendly then she can also stay with LSJ or Na Rae most, right? 

giphy.gif

• Insightful 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
35 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

i love this part, the Apple Farm picking episode 

1 - It is so sweet of LSG to naturally went straight to SM and Yoo Jin upon getting off his seat and picked up SM and Yoo Jin's hat from the vacant train seat. Then got Yoo Jin from SM. Am I right, SM's hat and also her tote bag was in the vacant seat, and he both hand it over to SM?

2- The way LSJ (our Seungmin President/Founder)stared at them, watched SG act like a family man and smiled then he looked at the camera. 

3- How SM waited for LSG and Yoo Jin fixing Yoo Jin's hat. It's just a brief seconds, I noticed LSG looked at SM as he got off the train, it's a gentleman's gesture, checking on her if she's okay getting off alone. 

4- Noticed that only the mom and daughter duo (SM and Yoo Jin) was wearing a hat. SM really has a very special bond with Yoo Jin as she spent so much time and attention with Yoo Jin, even special when LSG also got involved in taking care of Yoo Jin. 

I think this was were the two just really can't be separated for the longest time apart. Even the unpublished cut of this episode that was uploaded in YT, we can all see that they really stayed close to each other, if SM was just being friendly then she can also stay with LSJ or Na Rae most, right? 

giphy.gif

I love how you dissected this part. This apple farm trip is the ep that they really acted like parents to little Yoo Jin aside from the swim accident and later part of the market episode. LSG is such a husband to SM and a father to Yoojin. The script didin’t require such actions. And that makes LF better than a drama😍.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

LSG has a habit of staring at JSM often on the last few episodes of LF. I really want to think that they have a mutual understanding in those episodes. How he stared at her was like he's zoning out because of her simplicity and beauty. You can obviously see his eyes full of love (a love that he cannot have...yet at that time? or a love he almost have but just can't scream to the world, yet?)

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

I'm sharing everything that I observed now, because I might forget tomorrow. And there are times that i'm too lazy to upload or convert it to gif or images (url). How can people say they don't have anything, when in this video clips below just shows how connected they are to each other. Their eyes communicate with each other, here, it looks like Seung Gi oppa doesn't want his So Min Imo to do the night watch, but they failed to communicate which answer to stick to haha! How he stared at SM after they answered differently, like telling her "i told you to go with my answer" haha! 

And of course, I brought this one up before but this time sharing it with you through gif so it'll be best to look at. As Airens described, LSG seldom initiate skinship to his costars, but in LF, with SM specifically, he did a couple or more than a couple of skinship. He always would get close to her comfortably but he never did those to Na Rae. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think this are all my observations for today, tomorrow will be another eagle eye expedition again :) Just keep on oberving guys! 

And yes, I agree with the earlier post, JSM often wear shades of green lately. Is this one of her favorite colors? They are both busy right now, I hope they still find time to communicate (and date haha), i hope they won't lose whatever relationship that they have right now, even if it's just friendship (for now) eventually it will blossom to a romantic relationship. The most important thing is, the feeling is already there. They just have to keep on nursing it so it will flourish and blossomed even more. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

LSG has a habit of staring at JSM often on the last few episodes of LF. I really want to think that they have a mutual understanding in those episodes. How he stared at her was like he's zoning out because of her simplicity and beauty. You can obviously see his eyes full of love (a love that he cannot have...yet at that time? or a love he almost have but just can't scream to the world, yet?)

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

I'm sharing everything that I observed now, because I might forget tomorrow. And there are times that i'm too lazy to upload or convert it to gif or images (url). How can people say they don't have anything, when in this video clips below just shows how connected they are to each other. Their eyes communicate with each other, here, it looks like Seung Gi oppa doesn't want his So Min Imo to do the night watch, but they failed to communicate which answer to stick to haha! How he stared at SM after they answered differently, like telling her "i told you to go with my answer" haha! 

And of course, I brought this one up before but this time sharing it with you through gif so it'll be best to look at. As Airens described, LSG seldom initiate skinship to his costars, but in LF, with SM specifically, he did a couple or more than a couple of skinship. He always would get close to her comfortably but he never did those to Na Rae. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think this are all my observations for today, tomorrow will be another eagle eye expedition again :) Just keep on oberving guys! 

And yes, I agree with the earlier post, JSM often wear shades of green lately. Is this one of her favorite colors? They are both busy right now, I hope they still find time to communicate (and date haha), i hope they won't lose whatever relationship that they have right now, even if it's just friendship (for now) eventually it will blossom to a romantic relationship. The most important thing is, the feeling is already there. They just have to keep on nursing it so it will flourish and blossomed even more. 

Actually, even Yeolnoo is wearing this shade of green too. Just saw his latest posts and he looked so cute in his ootd.  Here again, i think through Yeolmoo, Jsm is communicating with Lsg... telling him she misses him... they’ve been both busy, working hard for their future Lol. 
(sorry dont know yet to post images; still learning how... ) 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I love love love reading all of your long posts.....big bonus points for your illustrations too. 😁😁👏👏

From what I saw on LF, I was convinced that they liked each other....For SG, I think he even fell in love with her during the shoot...Like you said, his eyes, his gestures, his body language towards her said it all. My theory is that during LF shooting, they were in the phase where yes they liked each other (a lot) but they did not say it out loud....They both knew that there was something going on. With that dearly stares of SG, there was no way that SM would not realize it.... Like you all said, her reaction that she did not mind him getting close to her showed that she had mutual feeling there.

Regarding them put on a show....this point does not make any senses at all...If you think about it, this approach of making them look like there is something cooking between these two would not do anyone good. Since it's a VS not drama, lover chemistry was not needed there...So Min was at the time publicly known having a bf.... This approach would do nothing good for both of them but label them as a cheater. Plus, they both had works to promote lined up after the LF projects...there are no points. Also, it would definitely distract the main message of LF big time.... All these happenings between them just happened...They just could not help it. Whether they hit it on and continue their relationship after LF, we wouldn't know although we all desperately hope that they do... But what we saw on LF was real...It really did happen.

I think it was weird that none of them really promote LF on their end....to the point that it seemed fishy. But reading all the people comments on cut scenes from YouTube where 90% of the comments said that they shipped these two..... Lots said that LF totally ruined Vagabond.....🤣🤣🤣 Lots said that they wished she was single... I guessed they were just lay low to avoid this stirring.

Who knows, the moment SG first met SM, that fortune read that said he would meet his the one at the age of 32 might come right to his head. He looked happy when he first met her at the house keeping asking her 'is this your house?' twice even though she had already answered.... BTW, her parent house must really be something that all 3 of them were so surprised even SJ. Sometimes you can just sense it right away if the person you meet is your the one. This is what happened to me and my husband too.... Got my fortune read but I was against it....But when it happened, I knew it right away. 

7 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Actually, even Yeolnoo is wearing this shade of green too. Just saw his latest posts and he looked so cute in his ootd.  Here again, i think through Yeolmoo, Jsm is communicating with Lsg... telling him she misses him... they’ve been both busy, working hard for their future Lol. 
(sorry dont know yet to post images; still learning how... ) 

Lol....Nice analysis...😀😃 These two are always using kids.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

I said I'm done for today with sharing my discoveries, but here I am, watching MITH reruns and found another one! 

This has been previously mentioned her and lots in YT comments. It's so intriguing about this part when they were brainstorming which song to choose for their performance. LSG picked Forbidden Love, and Shin Sung Rok caught him off guard when he asked him "Why are you desperate for Forbidden Love, go for allowed love" and he was stunned and tried to regain composure. But LSG was a bit taken a back there and didn't know how to rebattle. And it's obvious that the clip was edited out, they chopped up his whole reaction to the question (his ears might have turned soo red that's why they have to edit it out) Haha! Could it really be that they are in "forbidden love" at that time, someone said in YT that this MITH was filmed/showed prior or within the SM-LJ break up announcement (i'm not sure if the timeline is correct). But how he reacted and was so stunned, and Shin Sung question was double meaning, for sure. It's a given hint that he's with someone that's not 'publicly' free (yet) at that time? 

But if we will think that (assuming) they are seeing each other at that time this episode was shot/aired, and that's their current situation, it's so sweet that LSG was at that time holding on to 'them' despite of, I mean, that SM was not yet 'known' officially to be single and available. Hence, the "forbidden love". 

What do you think guys? and lastly, when he sang that song, you can feel the emotion and that he sang it with all of his might. Feeling every meaning of the song. Each lyrics hit him hard! Haha. It's MITH Ep. 129 by the way. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1

My take here is, it was Lsg who got smitten with Jsm first. As LF progressed, Jsm began to notice the soft stares, gentle approach and helpfulness, as well as special treatment and the presence of Lsg wherever she went, and there was no other way for Jsm but to get attracted in return... as i have mentioned before, i believed that Jsm and Lj started drifting apart after the LJ issue and had fallen out of love by the time of LF although they may not have officially talked about it. 
During LF, both felt something special for each other. I would even like to think that during breaks of LF, Lsg and Jsm were communicating ( overthinking?)... for the purpose of knowing each other more (what else? Hehehe)  but, because there was still no official announcement of the break up, the two took things cautiously... what happened afterwards, its up to Lsg and Jsm... 

again, let me repeat, this is my personal take on the matter. 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
2 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I said I'm done for today with sharing my discoveries, but here I am, watching MITH reruns and found another one! 

This has been previously mentioned her and lots in YT comments. It's so intriguing about this part when they were brainstorming which song to choose for their performance. LSG picked Forbidden Love, and Shin Sung Rok caught him off guard when he asked him "Why are you desperate for Forbidden Love, go for allowed love" and he was stunned and tried to regain composure. But LSG was a bit taken a back there and didn't know how to rebattle. Haha! Could it really be that they are in "forbidden love" at that time, someone said in YT that this MITH was filmed/showed prior or within the SM-LJ break up announcement (i'm not sure if the timeline is correct). But how he reacted and was so stunned, and Shin Sung question was double meaning, for sure. It's a given hint that he's with someone that's not 'publicly' free (yet) at that time? 

But if we will think that (assuming) they are seeing each other at that time this episode was shot/aired, and that's their current situation, it's so sweet that LSG was at that time holding on to 'them' despite of, I mean, that SM was not yet 'known' officially to be single and available. Hence, the "forbidden love". 

What do you think guys? and lastly, when he sang that song, you can feel the emotion and that he sang it with all of his might. Feeling every meaning of the song. Each lyrics hit him hard! Haha. It's MITH Ep. 129 by the way. 

giphy.gif

i'm so glad that you brought this up @Myshipperheart_SGSM i notice that it is always SSR who provokes SG whenever the topic about relationship or marriage comes up...for instance mith with Narae, he asked SG whether he was unbearably lonely now...and when they were writing the wedding invitation in episode 158, he was the one who plucked SG's wedding invitation from his hand as if he really wanted to know what SG would write in it..

so i somehow think that SSR is in the know about SGSM relationship.. what do you guys think?

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I love love love reading all of your long posts.....big bonus points for your illustrations too. 😁😁👏👏

Thank you that you appreciate my "overly" long post and multiple posts a day @WaterCat, I didn't know I will be this active and eager in sharing my observations, discoveries and delulu over Seungmin. I am definitely fangirling haha! and thanks to @ishipSGxSM for teaching me how to posts gif, I agree that it's better illustration when it's moving but even better if there's also sound, but i still dont know how :) 

I am also enjying each and every posts here. I feel like Seungmin will soon be admitting it so we stop abusing the replay button of LF haha! i hope they will be dispatch's new year 2022 couple this time. Jebal! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
32 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Actually, even Yeolnoo is wearing this shade of green too. Just saw his latest posts and he looked so cute in his ootd.  Here again, i think through Yeolmoo, Jsm is communicating with Lsg... telling him she misses him...

@LsgJsm thanks for pointing this out. 👍😁 i suddenly remembered the episode of mith where sg put his hoodie on because of embarrassment hahaha

too cute!!! 🥰

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

BTW, did anyone mention Lover by Taylor Swift that SM post on her IG story when she did Q&A session around mid 2020? What did it really say anyway...it's in Korean so I had no idea. She mentioned Lover by Taylor Swift on the pinky cloud sky as the background..... And the lyrics of this Lover song was just 💖💖💖.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
33 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

From what I saw on LF, I was convinced that they liked each other....For SG, I think he even fell in love with her during the shoot...Like you said, his eyes, his gestures, his body language towards her said it all. My theory is that during LF shooting, they were in the phase where yes they liked each other (a lot) but they did not say it out loud....They both knew that there was something going on. With that dearly stares of SG, there was no way that SM would not realize it.... Like you all said, her reaction that she did not mind him getting close to her showed that she had mutual feeling there.

Regarding them put on a show....this point does not make any senses at all...If you think about it, this approach of making them look like there is something cooking between these two would not do anyone good. Since it's a VS not drama, lover chemistry was not needed there...So Min was at the time publicly known having a bf.... This approach would do nothing good for both of them but label them as a cheater. Plus, they both had works to promote lined up after the LF projects...there are no points. Also, it would definitely distract the main message of LF big time.... All these happenings between them just happened...They just could not help it. Whether they hit it on and continue their relationship after LF, we wouldn't know although we all desperately hope that they do... But what we saw on LF was real...It really did happen.

I think it was weird that none of them really promote LF on their end....to the point that it seemed fishy. But reading all the people comments on cut scenes from YouTube where 90% of the comments said that they shipped these two..... Lots said that LF totally ruined Vagabond.....🤣🤣🤣 Lots said that they wished she was single... I guessed they were just lay low to avoid this stirring.

Who knows, the moment SG first met SM, that fortune read that said he would meet his the one at the age of 32 might come right to his head. He looked happy when he first met her at the house keeping asking her 'is this your house?' twice even though she had already answered.... BTW, her parent house must really be something that all 3 of them were so surprised even SJ. Sometimes you can just sense it right away if the person you meet is your the one. This is what happened to me and my husband too.... Got my fortune read but I was against it....But when it happened, I knew it right away. 

Lol....Nice analysis...😀😃 These two are always using kids.

well, YM was the 'matchmaker' in the first episode..he made SG and SM 'touched' each other for the first time... and then they had Yoojin, Brooke, Grace and others in the LF to help them out...so i guess, they're just continuing their luck with the kids to keep it going... why fix it if it is not broken, right?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
8 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Thank you that you appreciate my "overly" long post and multiple posts a day @WaterCat, I didn't know I will be this active and eager in sharing my observations, discoveries and delulu over Seungmin. I am definitely fangirling haha! and thanks to @ishipSGxSM for teaching me how to posts gif, I agree that it's better illustration when it's moving but even better if there's also sound, but i still dont know how :) 

I am also enjying each and every posts here. I feel like Seungmin will soon be admitting it so we stop abusing the replay button of LF haha! i hope they will be dispatch's new year 2022 couple this time. Jebal! 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM just keep on posting all your observations. we don't mind long and frequent posts at all! haha

will try to learn how we can put short videos with sound here so it's much easier for us to focus and see all of the observations we gather. 😊 it's actually much fun if we have pictures & videos as proof haha!

and if it's not too much to ask guys, if you see something and cannot post pictures or videos yet, please include the time stamp so we can also rewatch hahaha thanks!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Still in Episode 7 (this is i think our most dissected episode haha) 

Notice how LSG soften his tone when it's SM he's talking to. I think here, SM can't catch up with his "game criteria" because she has too many kids on her team and everyone's scattered. SG look irritated but still soften his tone for her hahaha! We know SG, a man with so many plans, before he executes. 

giphy.gif

Uhuh! there's no sound, haha! still not used to gif sorry! but it's somewhere between 53:19-53:35 

I love this scene too.. This one is too cute.... He was so childish being jealous that So Min got the most votes from the kids.... During the game, he kept this eyes on her move too.... She was pretty fast and he accused her cheating...🤣🤣 When he finished, he looked at her shouting she lost......They are just too cute.... 

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

i'm so glad that you brought this up @Myshipperheart_SGSM i notice that it is always SSR who provokes SG whenever the topic about relationship or marriage comes up...for instance mith with Narae, he asked SG whether he was unbearably lonely now...and when they were writing the wedding invitation in episode 158, he was the one who plucked SG's wedding invitation from his hand as if he really wanted to know what SG would write in it..

so i somehow think that SSR is in the know about SGSM relationship.. what do you guys think?

yes, i'm on you @iheartseungmin and @LFCouple on what you said. Definitely agree that SM-LJ did broke up during the time of LF filming, and due to the supporters reaction and what might be the effect to SM (who was filming LF that time) both agencies decided to postponed the announcement. It is also definitely correct that LSG fell first, JSM developed feelings while LF was running. And maybe that's why from Episode 6 onwards, we often see SM would always stay close to SG and never hesitate on skin ships. She usually initiates skin ship with her previous co-stars right, but in LF she always has reservations. it could be because there's attraction between them so everything that she does has meaning for her. But we've seen that SG was persistent in having his presence known. If there's Great Wall of Hyunbin, I think LSG started building his great wall too during the LF show. I wonder if that wall is still standing until now. It is definitely not for ratings or to increase viewers percentage, you are right @WaterCat that all the things we observed was not for 'show', it's their subconscious mind and feelings that we're acting and it just effortless shows and was picked up by the viewers, that's why PD Nim spent hours of sleepness nights editing out their "sweet interactions" to avoid further speculations that would stir up the show in different directions. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I love this scene too.. This one is too cute.... He was so childish being jealous that So Min got the most votes from the kids.... During the game, he kept this eyes on her move too.... She was pretty fast and he accused her cheating...🤣🤣 When he finished, he looked at her shouting she lost......They are just too cute.... 

he shouted her name again and again, saying that she lost, just like a child... and i think SM said she got second place...and the funny thing is, SG was more excited in winning compared to the kids...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3