Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

i must say he is a gentleman through and through... and all the little things that he did even from the first episode when he met SM... asking first before touching the baby, washing his hands before taking the baby from SM...helping her with the blueberry plants ...feeding her oranges (and soup) ...pushing her on the swing...helping her when she made the door for the puppies' kennel...comforting her when she cried...giving her sweet and adorable smiles...

and i think he did those stuff not just for the camera because he did them so naturally...in fact, you would notice his behaviour changed when he seemed to suddenly remember that they were being filmed.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
On 2/24/2021 at 2:36 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif Dear LF Ship Passengers,ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif

First of all, warm welcome here. Sorry, I haven't personally greet all of you one by one. So, in this occasion let me tag all the members and hope you all feel happy & well received here.

If I miss anyone out, please feel free to help me add them. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@SGxSM@SgsM jjang@Seung-Min@Kimi23@Purple Yum@Lou@pokepo@Lin M@WaterCat@Warm Paws@iheartseungmin@LFCouple@Diva@LsgJsm@Via@sg_sm@Kumayuna@Mjanedee@LuckyGirl@Poisonous Ivy@Han.S@Skyfullofstars@CinnamonRolls@ditt@cs17@Mylovelsg@Kamiya

Since, LF been last aired on 2019 already.

How about we do a :Party01: REWATCH PARTY LF 2021:Party02: 

So, we can arrange 1 week, let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March,and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

Let Me Know Your Interest to Join this! And I will do simple scheduling for us all :YesHalCat::NoHalCat:?

Thank you @SilverMoonTeafor the mention and the warm welcome. Thank you for initiating this forum. Sorry for my late reply. Been very very busy... i will try to join the rewatch party when i could squeeze my time... 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Good day everyone!  I have not been visible the past days due to busy schedule.  I even failed to lurk so what i did was to back read your posts before making my presence felt.  Omgggg, the thread has gone super long and i even missed the come-back of Hvh, Bj,xxx1234, etc.!  

But what i enjoyed most were your posts... those findings including the little details that your eagle eyes caught, they were all interesting! 
i will try to react or post comments on them when i could find time... hope you will be patient with me though... 

I am happy that this ship is growing in terms of passenger-members and who are very active in sharing their thoughts, inputs, insights and sightings....  welcome to you all  who just boarded. I will not anymore mention your names but you know who you are... thank you for boarding and help make our ship experience enjoyable! 

Let’s protect this forum from intruders. Let us maintain the happy atmosphere here and feel everyone's support, understanding and concern. It is after all what we call, haven.  

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Warm Paws I watched, rewatched, and kept watching this video over and over.  Thank you because you were able to capture the Seungmin moments that i always like to revisit in LF.  LSJ played an important role in Seungmin and I hope he was aware of it. I hope too that even after LF he continued playing the role of matchmaker and brought the two closer to each other...   

I remember some describing LSG as a gentleman, hyperactive, talented, with great leadership skills and very competitive.  This clip shows another side of LSG.  He likes attention, more so appreciation of his work, especially for doing something great... 

Or, wasn't he trying to impress or get the attention of someone special? 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Omo! SG has eagle eyes as well 🙈😂😍 We can’t blame him though..hahahah I hope it was only SG who noticed it. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Another shot I saw from ep.7 around minute 22.50 onwards. SG, NR, SJ with the 2 boys Yihan and Jeong Hon gathered at the claudron checking the boiled chicken...Then SM arrived with the girls...The two boys approached and dragged SM to go see the chicken....I think SG almost got a heart attack there when he saw SM change in that outfit....check out his left hand at the midway toward bottom of the screen....It was shaking that he had to put it against his leg....🤣🤣🤣 Phuleeeease tell me it was not just my delusional thought.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Another shot I saw from ep.7 around minute 22.50 onwards. SG, NR, SJ with the 2 boys Yihan and Jeong Hon gathered at the claudron checking the boiled chicken...Then SM arrived with the girls...The two boys approached and dragged SM to go see the chicken....I think SG almost got a heart attack there when he saw SM change in that outfit....check out his left hand at the midway toward bottom of the screen....It was shaking that he had to put it against his leg....🤣🤣🤣 Phuleeeease tell me it was not just my delusional thought.

Ok I'll go check that out

1 hour ago, LsgJsm said:

• Like 1

How about this one. During my first watch I found this suspicious, but after seeing it again, it sort of looked normal to me... but maybe not really? 

giphy.gif

This is on episode 3, first night of the first week. So we all know that they aren't that comfortable with each other yet here, but it felt to me that JSM was extra conscious of being the one to be on top of LSG's hand. That's why she sort of did a 'hover hands' and reached out to PNR instead, and put PNR's hand first. I just remember that the first time I saw this, I sort of got excited that she'll put her hands on top of LSG's, but she didn't. When I looked again after a while though, it looked normal... I guess? I dunno. And I don't know why both LSG and JSM used their left hand, while I'm thinking you'll naturally put forward your dominant hand first, but maybe not. Maybe just overanalyzing. This for me was one of the signs that JSM was being a bit cautious around LSG, especially during the start. (if based on my interpretation)

Anyway, what I also liked about this is that, if not for JSM, LSG would have been left hanging again. :laugh:PNR and LSJ didn't budge at all until JSM forced them to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.png

Omo! omo! Saw it too after reading your observation  @LuckyGirl... 😱 While everyone is busy taking care of kids, SG did not forget to take care of SM 😭 and look at Brooke watching SG 😁

Brooke: Is aunt Somin, a kid as well? Samchon, I also want soup 😅😍

I think @Warm Paws @ishipSGxSM @pokepo observations were right @LuckyGirl..I reviewed it many times now and the ladle has no soup in it. It’s just how SG held the handle and gave it to Somin..it looked like he’s feeding her 😅 But anyway, I also reviewed the part where @Myshipperheart_SGSM caught SG’s eagle-eye and indeed, it’s true though he quickly diverted his eyes. Somin was actually fixing her shorts so that it won’t reveal too much skin but she decided to change position and it just so happen that SG was bending down to put the cups..and I wonder why he decided not to put the cups anymore. Was he distracted? 😂

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

I think @Warm Paws @ishipSGxSM @pokepo observations were right @LuckyGirl..I reviewed it many times now and the ladle has no soup in it. It’s just how SG held the handle and gave it to Somin..it looked like he’s feeding her 😅 But anyway, I also reviewed the part where @Myshipperheart_SGSM caught SG’s eagle-eye and indeed, it’s true though he quickly diverted his eyes. Somin was actually fixing her shorts so that it won’t reveal too much skin but she decided to change position and it just so happen that SG was bending down to put the cups..and I wonder why he decided not to put the cups anymore. Was he distracted? 😂

Well must have been shipping them hard that i didnt notice the ladle was empty haha. ✌

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

hahaha I was jumping and the thought really made me feel giddy 🤣

Out of topic. Found in ig. I think she is everywhere 😂

Just now, LuckyGirl said:

Out of topic. Found in ig. I think she is everywhere 😂

I mean look at the one who commented with the post

2 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Yeah that's what I saw too, upon closer inspection. It came from the bag so it was empty. You can see that she used it after in the next shots. Still a nice gesture though!

Yeah, me too. I just watched it and I think he passed the ladle too. But yes, its a sweet gesture though, the two has a "parent" instinct that it just automatically snapped out of them just like this situation, LSG immediately took out all the kids needs in the bag and SM proactively assisted SG in taking care of the kids' needs. And it is so cute that SM kept on asking SG to get something or to pass on something to her whole sitting down. And SG obliged gladly 😀 

• Like 3

Still in Episode 7 (this is i think our most dissected episode haha) 

Notice how LSG soften his tone when it's SM he's talking to. I think here, SM can't catch up with his "game criteria" because she has too many kids on her team and everyone's scattered. SG look irritated but still soften his tone for her hahaha! We know SG, a man with so many plans, before he executes. 

giphy.gif

Uhuh! there's no sound, haha! still not used to gif sorry! but it's somewhere between 53:19-53:35 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Still in Episode 7 (this is i think our most dissected episode haha) 

Notice how LSG soften his tone when it's SM he's talking to. I think here, SM can't catch up with his "game criteria" because she has too many kids on her team and everyone's scattered. SG look irritated but still soften his tone for her hahaha! We know SG, a man with so many plans, before he executes. 

giphy.gif

Uhuh! there's no sound, haha! still not used to gif sorry! but it's somewhere between 53:19-53:35 

i think it's this episode that most of us felt when the start of their connection really grew 🥰

i rewatched the clip you mentioned and you're right @Myshipperheart_SGSM his tone really changed 🤣 between telling na rae that she needs to get back & forth 3 times and telling somin that she needs to gather the kids herself, he lowered his tone at sm and became much sweeter hahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1