Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

26 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

he was able to do it in LF after a long time because one of the new kids name is same as his ex. haha! and that kid also said that she prefers LSG than her own dad. haha

Yes..after a long time.. and everything is over.. hehe and that end scene in LF with that lil girl gave me an imprision that everything is really over with the two.. but her outing to the show also made me react the first time i watched it,like is it a reminder to SeungMin? Like the staff is reminding SG about the brewing romance we all saw in their eyes.. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

I’d like to share this scene where SG kept calling NR “Bro” 😂spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mr. Lee, why are you so distracted that you always call Na Rae, bro? its not easy to be around pretty So Min right? Hard to keep focus and you kept calling Na Rae bro 🙊

Yes, and he looked at Somin while trying to explain to Na Rae, haha! He's explaining to Na Rae but he looked at SM with an apologetic and embrassed look, like saying "Miyane, I'm not a rude person. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm a nice guy. Really." and also I remembered LSG said he is comfortable with Na Rae that's why he called her that. With Na Rae he calls her that, but to SM----what is she to you, Oppa? I wonder if she still calls him Oppa even after LF? I think he address him that to be an example to the kids. To properly address each other. Like LSJ to Ga On, he imposed that she's a Noona to the little kids. 

• Haha 3
48 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

I’d like to share this scene where SG kept calling NR “Bro” 😂spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mr. Lee, why are you so distracted that you always call Na Rae, bro? its not easy to be around pretty So Min right? Hard to keep focus and you kept calling Na Rae bro 🙊

This scene is funny. Na Rae was a bit irritated when being called ‘bro’ by SG. It really shows that he is comfortable enough to call her that. Sorry for the comparison but it shows that PNR’s presence and SM’s presence have completely different effect on SG. If you’re attracted to someone, you won’t call him/her ‘bro’ by mistake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

you guys made me paused and rewind LF so many times when you referred to certain scenes of SG and SM, that if viu could scream, it would..😂

and if it had been recorded on a video cassette, the tape would've got tangled and broken too 😂

but thank you for all the observations. they only convinced me that something is definitely brewing up between our favourite couple :hearties:

2 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

This scene is funny. Na Rae was a bit irritated when being called ‘bro’ by SG. It really shows that he is comfortable enough to call her that. Sorry for the comparison but it shows that PNR’s presence and SM’s presence have completely different effect on SG. If you’re attracted to someone, you won’t call him/her ‘bro’ by mistake.

yep, and she said he did that three times too 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

He was able to do it in LF after a long time because one of the new kids name is same as his ex. haha! and that kid also said that she prefers LSG than her own dad. haha

Girl...and that kid was really something.....Im sure she secretly had a crush on uncle SG...🤣🤣🤣 The only girl in LF that didn't cling onto aunt SM.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Don't ever be considerate for your long post...Im sure we are all looking forward to your analysis....Im one of your fans. 😁😁

I just found out another fact if anyone cares to know. The week 2 of LF was shoot during 8/3 -8/4/2019.... Randomly saw it on the clock in the kid bedroom on ep.6 when SM did her night watch....🤣🤣🤣 It was basically roughly a week before their press con.... No wonder why they looked so awkward there.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

I just discovered something new (at least for me) this is right after the apple farm visit. I just noticed that SG carried Yoo Jin from the car since she's asleep, but then in the next gif, Yoo Jin was with SM already. So, did he gave Yoo Jin to his wife (oh sorry, I mean SM)? If yes, it's a wow. That he really regard SM and himself the 'official' Yoo Jin's LF parents. He could've have gave her to LSJ who's just there also. And SM was unbuckling Brooke's too, maybe Brooke woke up already and SG gave Yoo Jin to her. 

giphy.gif

I always say that I love this scene (and thankfully I know now how to upload gif so it's easier visually) here where SG looked at SM and Yoo Jin's direction while carrying the apple crate with Yi Han. He searched his pockets, looked at SM and responded "Ye" looks like that SM was asking something from him. Maybe Yoo Jin's hair clip or stuff that she asked him to keep for the meantime. It is so boyfie (and couply) gesture. 

giphy.gif

And this clip, I find it funny. Yoo Na was introduced to the uncles and imos. When SM was introducing herself to Yoo Na, SG stared at her. Maybe telling her "It's the show's idea to cast her, I'm not in this. She's Yoo Na, but not the YOO NA that you know. Ok? Just want to clear it out." or saying like "Ring a bell, SM? YOO NA. but now it's YOU." Haha! I don't know why he had to stare at her like that, did the sun directly into her makes her even more irresistable? Hehe. 

giphy.gif

and also this, when SM asked Yoo Na her name, she said it then SM looked at SG. and SG looked at her. 

SM: Yoo Na.... ring a bell, sweetheart? You have a lot of explaining to do. 

SG: I'm dead with her stare! 

giphy.gif

and I agree, Yoo Na is something. She's aloof with SM and rarely been close to her. Most of the kids love SM and cling to her. But Yoo Na only cling to SG. Hmmm... Hehe! The past and present really never collides! 

I really love how their closeness progressed as LF aired. From just being a one-sided admiration to mutual feelings. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
58 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

and what if, Yoona’s mom is actually a fan of SG’s ex? 😅 Just wild guessing because I think  koreans name their children according to shared character or generation character. It might just be a coincidence but if Yoona’s mom is indeed a fan, then it must be A-W-K-W-A-R-D hahaha 

Hey mommy, what can you say about another “Yoo?” Yoo as in Yoo-jin 😅 She’s very pretty beyond compare right? 😂 SM looking at SG after repeating Yoona’s name is priceless. It’s like: 

Seung-gi oppa, did I hear it right? 

:thinking:

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

I just found out another fact if anyone cares to know. The week 2 of LF was shoot during 8/3 -8/4/2019.... Randomly saw it on the clock in the kid bedroom on ep.6 when SM did her night watch....🤣🤣🤣 It was basically roughly a week before their press con.... No wonder why they looked so awkward there.

that's a big question left to us.. in the radio show they guested Sg acted strangely, for me its more he's trying to get SM attention and the song he requested(that time the song was trending still i believe SG wont request if he don't like it) and SM was obviously avoiding SG even at the press con.. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

and also this, when SM asked Yoo Na her name, she said it then SM looked at SG. and SG looked at her. 

and after the wifey's death stare, LSG immediately sat down while also saying the name 🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 4
37 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Found this on twitter. We all know that our Seungmin both using iphone 12. I hope we'll be able to see the sim slot side of their phone if they are also doing this. Haha! Love koreans, the way they are so into couple-things. Everything should match. 

EA43309-E-2-F43-4-FE2-B9-AE-0623-EFDED0-

Who’s repeating MITH and SG x LMH collab here to zoom out SG’s phone and to see if it has different card tray? 😂

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

you guys made me paused and rewind LF so many times when you referred to certain scenes of SG and SM, that if viu could scream, it would..😂

and if it had been recorded on a video cassette, the tape would've got tangled and broken too 😂

but thank you for all the observations. they only convinced me that something is definitely brewing up between our favourite couple :hearties:

yep, and she said he did that three times too 😂

Why don't you download it and watch offline... I did it too I download from fastdrama.... 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I agree, Yoo Na is something. She's aloof with SM and rarely been close to her. Most of the kids love SM and cling to her. But Yoo Na only cling to SG. Hmmm... Hehe! The past and present really never collides! 

I really love how their closeness progressed as LF aired. From just being a one-sided admiration to mutual feelings. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM It cracked me up pretty good when that Yoo Na girl told Brooke to eat kimchi since it would make her pretty...Brooke and Grace replied we are already pretty. 🤣🤣🤣

Me too....I really love seeing the progress of their relationship. I'm rewatching LF with my analysis mode on.... I think that piece of orange really worked. 🤭🤭 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Who’s repeating MITH and SG x LMH collab here to zoom out SG’s phone and to see if it has different card tray? 😂

And i think it will be too hard to tell since SM's has pearl mint colorv(slightest shade of green) and SG's white, so unless it's really zoom in we'll tell the difference. But oh! If the twitter photo got a black and gold 12s, pearl mint and white 12s are matched right? 🤪

• Haha 2

i know one of you here mentioned this scene already where SM waited for SG even if yoojin was not there and she really doesn't need to wait for him but still she did. ☺

spacer.png

next scene i find funny is that SG went from the far left side and ran to yoojin's (and of course SMs haha) side while saying that he's going to chase her into the house. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

and then in these scenes it's like they are waiting for each other to come and go inside together. they kept on glancing at each other and wait for their go signal so they can go together as a family. hahaha!

spacer.png

spacer.png

then after this last scene where SM looked at SG (who seems to be pretending looking at the drawings but maybe he really is waiting to be called by SM haha), you can hear SM whispering/saying let's go in. the funny thing is the edit coz next frame we can see SG lying on his back after the let's go in sentence by SM. 

spacer.png

hahahaha sorry my delulu mind keeps flying everywhere. i kept on creating scenarios 😂and i think these two says what they want to say to each other through the kids. 🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
20 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And i think it will be too hard to tell since SM's has pearl mint colorv(slightest shade of green) and SG's white, so unless it's really zoom in we'll tell the difference. But oh! If the twitter photo got a black and gold 12s, pearl mint and white 12s are matched right? 🤪

Because I’m feeling crazy @ishipSGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM, I actually tried zooming SG’s phone in both MITH and LMH but to no avail,.even if i’ll use micro lense, no way to determine because pearl mint and white perfectly blends just like our couple 🤪 hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

I really wish we can get the uncut version of LF. There's a lot of Seungmin moments that was unfortunately cut off. Like this clip, I think SeungMin and Yoo Jin found another "family moment" while Grace, Yi Han and Ga On picked vegetables and Brooke was with LSJ. Here, we can see that SG was carrying Yoo Jin to the hammock, with SM in tow. They came from the tent. So, SG went to the mother-daughter duo. And I don't know if that look of LSG was for them, saying "tsk...tsk... the two won't stop." If not for Na Rae SM would've also stayed and watched SG who's putting Yoo Jin to try the hammock. They really did take turns babysitting Yoo Jin.

giphy.gif

this hits really different, i know they are just sitting next to each other here. But I find it sweet. Their chemistry radiants hundred volts from the location of filming hehe. And I think the weird smile of LSJ was for them. 

giphy.gif

I always love to do this but I do not know how to paste gif before, not that I know i am doing it. Comparison on how different LSG feeds orange to LSJ and SM. Haha! Manly feeding vs Feeding with utmost care and love. With LSJ he roughly shoved the orange to his mouth and let go fast, but with SM he slowly feed it to her and he made sure that she got it already before letting go, he even subconsciously opened his mouth as if feeding a baby. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

@WondererSG

Yeah the fact that they never mentioned each other is very fishy, right? 😆 yeah the song during the press conferencr wasn't random I agree. 

@WaterCat thanks for noticing the dates of filming 👏

I can't mention everyone since there are so many messages 😍 I like that Keep on going! 

I control myself to rewatch LF until the next week-end 😂

As all of you I would love to see So min in MITH, something related to charity, children... Everyone will fall for her... 

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i know one of you here mentioned this scene already where SM waited for SG even if yoojin was not there and she really doesn't need to wait for him but still she did. ☺

spacer.png

next scene i find funny is that SG went from the far left side and ran to yoojin's (and of course SMs haha) side while saying that he's going to chase her into the house. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

and then in these scenes it's like they are waiting for each other to come and go inside together. they kept on glancing at each other and wait for their go signal so they can go together as a family. hahaha!

spacer.png

spacer.png

then after this last scene where SM looked at SG (who seems pretending to be looking at the drawings but maybe he really is waiting to be called by SM haha), you can hear SM whispering/saying let's go in. the funny thing is the edit coz next frame we can see SG lying on his back after the let's go in sentence by SM. 

spacer.png

hahahaha sorry my delulu mind keeps flying everywhere. i kept on creating scenarios 😂and i think these two says what they want to say to each other through the kids. 🤣

I love how you interpreted the scenes haha. Don't be sorry because we are here in delulu state of mind for SeungMin 🤣.  Well, yes it looks like SM is waiting for SG to come inside the house. 

It's really sweet that SM waited from that side of the car and make the peakaboo game for Grace but hmmm SM really wants they'd go together haha. 

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

As all of you I would love to see So min in MITH, something related to charity, children... Everyone will fall for her..

Exactly my thoughts 😍. I’m thinking MITH will choose a Master that runs a foundation for children and all of the butlers will be taking care of children as a challenge and they will invite So Min as guest. This might happen if SM has sbs show to promote or maybe SM can be a hint giver because she’s friend with the Master because she’s been doing charity work for children. I’ll prefer her as a guest and Se-hyung will tease SG and will try to flirt and sell himself to SM just like the Strong heart episode and we will witness SG’s red ears 🤣 jeeezz..this my version of a Dreamer’s dream. I am absolutely day dreaming 😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Tasty 3

Awww i like that to happen too and if that happens I will definitely call in sick for work and just wait for it the whole day haha 😆

i noticed that 3 straight episodes of MITH it's always related to marriage. In this episode Sh Ruk said to SG "will you marry me" hahaha. Our delulu is becoming weird and this couple makes us even more crazy! Jebal, give us one solid hint please. 

• Haha 7