Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I love watching MITH reruns to see how SG was like as before and after meeting SM. And he is very consistent in saying he wanted to have a daughter. He might have experienced how it was to have a daughter while taking care of the girls in LF, maybe specially Yoo Jin. Because when LSJ said "i thought you wanted a son", so he wanted a son before, but since he experienced the joy of having a daughter while shooting LF he want a daughter now. And the way he stared at the father-daughter duo in the picture, just really shows how much he wanted to have a family, to start his own family. He will really be a good father and husband. MITH is a really nice show, even the hosts pick up lessons and realizations from the master's life. And it helps SG to prepare himself to the next stage of his life. 

What interests him nowadays is to observe the people around him that have family and children. I noticed that he dwell on this topic so much these days, he's so into the topic of wife, marriage, family, love and children. A clear sign that this guy will settle down anytime soon as he has found his perfect match. 

One more thing, I think SG is somewhat "territorial" for his woman. He is a jealous type of guys and territorial, i think. The way he "guarded" SM in the radio show by sticking with her throughout the show, being unhappy when LSJ would actually steal SM's attention or gave compliments to her. In the radio show it's like discreetly telling guys that "she's off the market" haha

2-BFF46-DA-7280-4-B8-B-917-E-2-DC91439-F

9-A5-DFB3-F-41-B1-4-E96-BAFD-C9834-F3-D0

And by the way, brace ourselves tomorrow, it's the Mouse launched and they've got many events happening prior to the premier of the series. So, expect to see a lot of write ups about their "chemistry" and pairing the two. For sure SM will be tune in as well tomorrow, every move counts haha! So better pull yourself together SG. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1

Hi! I'd just like to congratulate and commend everyone for their efforts to learn how to post images, and now even GIFs! It does take a bit more effort to record and upload, than just explaining in words, but it really does help convey the message a lot more efficiently and with greater impact! Thank you all for your dedication! 

This is usually a quiet time in this forum, so I'll just hijack the topic a bit. 

I myself am still having trouble with posting media with sound, so I checked other forums here in Janghaven to see what they post. Here's what I've gathered so far:

For media with sound that allows you to watch directly from the forum without clicking the link and going to the actual website, the easiest way is to post from Twitter and Youtube. Examples below (randomly chosen under #leeseunggi). For these two, the normal way of copying and pasting the URL, or clicking 'share' then 'copy link' and pasting here works.

For Instagram, and some other websites, it'll only show as a link. Examples below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK3o7SXnDv-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://i.imgur.com/2rq4ujm.mp4 (make sure to click the volume icon)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NegativeIncomparableGull-mobile.mp4

The last two I made myself using imgur and gfycat. I've found that for myself, the most convenient way to post GIFs without sound is through Giphy, but I can't make it work with sound. You can try which ones above works best for you. It's a bit of a hassle to have to create accounts for each service, but after that, it should be fine. If any of you find a better way, please do share with us. 

Of course this is absolutely not necessary, and certainly not for each and every post. No need to go through all the headache if it is too troublesome for you. No worries! You can just post normal links, or even just tell us the episodes and timestamps for reference. Our eagle eyes can penetrate the technological barrier and reach the content you want to show us! :smile:

SeungMin fighting! 

• Thanks 5
  • Clapping Hands 3

good evening ..!! second part of the L.F radio interview .

Minuto 35.58  They return from commercials.

SM says woo 

Dj  They start laughing, says the DJ wow SoMin did too and just like us 

SG  He starts laughing and looks at her 

Minute 36:00 

Dj  What is SoMin's personality like? 

PNR  She says it's the first time I've seen her and worked with her, and for SM it's also the first time on these kinds of shows. But now I've heard of the Hong Yun-hwa gag woman's workmanship In the middle of the day, and it says Which is too good a personality.

Minute 36:36 

SG He intervenes and says 1.- Make it look good, 2.- I have it, I drank it, 3.- Now stay with me here, several translations came out, that's why I listed them, but I think that in the end we know what he wanted Tell. 

SG Real works very hard on our show, it's difficult but I still watch it very well. What kind of show do you really work hard to watch? It really feels and keeps that feeling alive Pure and clean that's all. Hahaha then the DJ speaks 

Minute 36:58 

Dj At that moment he says, Don't you think of anyone else? Who else does not think of me? Dj was making fun of S.j P.d Hahaha they left out S.j that's when SG realizes and turns to SJ  Laughing and reaching out to him haha

SG  Tells SJ you're falling asleep at work, what you really think Do you think SJ 

37:02  DJ  It says because the consumer goods fund sees this behavior alone, the atmosphere is completely different (laughs) 

37:47 SJ  It says I want to say something, at 8:00 to 10:00 pm I will listen to Youngstreet by Jung Si Min and I will go see L.F, it is the perfect course

SG Said oh oh yeah (Laughs) 

SM gracias. (Risas ).

Minute  37: 20

SG So you're a complete fan but every time the mic is turned off the clearance is on and I'm in good shape.

SG I hope you understand what kind of strategic direction you want to take.

P.D You can not insert the video, a thousand apologies but if someone can do it, go ahead ... !! 

• Thanks 6
17 minutes ago, Diva said:

good evening ..!! second part of the L.F radio interview .

Minuto 35.58  They return from commercials.

SM says woo 

Dj  They start laughing, says the DJ wow SoMin did too and just like us 

SG  He starts laughing and looks at her 

Minute 36:00 

Dj  What is SoMin's personality like? 

PNR  She says it's the first time I've seen her and worked with her, and for SM it's also the first time on these kinds of shows. But now I've heard of the Hong Yun-hwa gag woman's workmanship In the middle of the day, and it says Which is too good a personality.

Minute 36:36 

SG He intervenes and says 1.- Make it look good, 2.- I have it, I drank it, 3.- Now stay with me here, several translations came out, that's why I listed them, but I think that in the end we know what he wanted Tell. 

SG Real works very hard on our show, it's difficult but I still watch it very well. What kind of show do you really work hard to watch? It really feels and keeps that feeling alive Pure and clean that's all. Hahaha then the DJ speaks 

Minute 36:58 

Dj At that moment he says, Don't you think of anyone else? Who else does not think of me? Dj was making fun of S.j P.d Hahaha they left out S.j that's when SG realizes and turns to SJ  Laughing and reaching out to him haha

SG  Tells SJ you're falling asleep at work, what you really think Do you think SJ 

37:02  DJ  It says because the consumer goods fund sees this behavior alone, the atmosphere is completely different (laughs) 

37:47 SJ  It says I want to say something, at 8:00 to 10:00 pm I will listen to Youngstreet by Jung Si Min and I will go see L.F, it is the perfect course

SG Said oh oh yeah (Laughs) 

SM gracias. (Risas ).

Minute  37: 20

SG So you're a complete fan but every time the mic is turned off the clearance is on and I'm in good shape.

SG I hope you understand what kind of strategic direction you want to take.

P.D You can not insert the video, a thousand apologies but if someone can do it, go ahead ... !! 

• Like 1

Hi

Happy SeungMin-ful Wednesday to all!!!

I love all the new updates and infos here .. Thanks for all the hardwork SeungMin detectives.. sorry for i can't share much for now..

And today will be SG's new series premier.. and before that, there's some events..for those who want to follow, here's the link of those event:

Press con at 11KST: https://m.tv.naver.com/l/70467

Radio Show  14KST :http://play.sbs.co.kr/onair/pc/index.html?id=S17

Drama Talk 19KST: https://www.vlive.tv/schedule/1-7976

https://tv.naver.com/l/70468

NOTE: Need to use Korean VPN to watch

(please send message if there's any questions about the link)

Premier 22:30KST: any streaming site where you usually watch tvn on air shows

*sorry in advance if this look as promoting SG here too much but sharing this so can have other SeungMin detective's eagle eye to watch him..

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
12 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

Hi

Happy SeungMin-ful Wednesday to all!!!

I love all the new updates and infos here .. Thanks for all the hardwork SeungMin detectives.. sorry for i can't share much for now..

And today will be SG's new series premier.. and before that, there's some events..for those who want to follow, here's the link of those event:

Press con at 11KST: https://m.tv.naver.com/l/70467

Radio Show :http://play.sbs.co.kr/onair/pc/index.html?id=S17

Drama Talk: https://www.vlive.tv/schedule/1-7976

NOTE: Need to use Korean VPN to watch

Premier: any streaming site where you usually watch tvn on air shows

*sorry in advance if this look as promoting SG here too much but sharing this so can have other SeungMin detective's eagle eye to watch him..

Hi thanks for sharing the link here, im sure all of us here will tune in to those events to see if SG is behaving well. definitely, SM will also keep her schedule free during those times to triple check if her SG is behaving well. haha! 

I'm so happy that we are now on page 65, seems like yesterday that this forum is almost a ghost town, but now, it's busier than times plaza! hahaha! Thank you to everyone who tirelessly cropping, uploading, copy/paste links and  trimming videos/gif so that you can share your observations and good finds about Seungmin. I hope we keep this forum this way, it always put smile on my face every single day. 

Can't wait for lots of gifs and screenshots of SG later, for sure! hahaha! Fighting, Pickle Green! 

In Conclusion: #SeungMindating 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
13 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

Guys, have you seen this Brooke and Grace vlog wherein they saw this print ad and Brooke pointed that the girl in it is Somin Imo. And the guy is her bf. Lol Grace was so taken aback . I think she really think SG and SM are a couple. SM has a pinned comment. How cute!

Yes I did... At that time I thought it's LJ😅😅😅

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@WaterCat and if it's not real, how come LSJ & PNR also changed compared to what they are saying & expecting during their meetings on the first episode? even the two of them really loved the kids and showed their true selves on this vs

💯% agree....I believe those naysayers never had a kid or a family member with kids around their home that’s why they will never understand how difficult it is to watch and take care of kids. It’s really difficult and if without a house help, we can’t even comb our hair as often as we want (speaking in behalf of those moms here 😅). So how the heck can two people still have the time to put a show or act together despite energetic kids they have to tend?

I also believe that those who are convinced that there’s something more of SeungMin than we see on surface had experience the feeling of love and to those married like me, we just have this instinct when we see couples. Our experience will help us determine if a couple looks good together, love each other and has potential to get married.

In fact, SG said during Singles interview, he was very tensed during filming and if he wants another VS, it will be a travel show instead of kids show 😂

spacer.png

spacer.png

Although the translation “tensed” here may not only just because of kids but also because of SM 🙊

In conclusion, Seungmin is Dating 😂😂😂

P.S To BinJin shippers, I know that this conclusion thing is so familiar hahaha, though BinJin is 1 step higher (BinJin married) but I hope you will be generous enough to share 😆

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
14 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

and what if she nicknamed him 'pickle' to match with her nephew's ig name baby10radish?

conclusion:

phone mini represents pickle mint = SG

so:

1. SM is happy with SG

2. SM always agrees with SG's opinion

3. SM loves SG

4 Stay long with SM, SG.

15 hours ago, LFCouple said:

So “pickle green” actually refers to a person, rather than a phone... just like your long shot; only the opposite side 😂😂

Sorry, I'm going back to this topic cause I rewatched the vlog. I was on the look out for when she said the 4 lines that were mentioned, so I was in the mindset of phone = person. I kinda laughed when she said "Bye iPhone X~~good bye~~" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Conclusion: she said goodbye to her X and is happy with Pickle Green.

I wonder if they'll also use blueberry as a nickname... blueberry = BB = baby? :thinking:

Edited by Warm Paws
added spacing
  • Haha 11
7 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

💯% agree....I believe those naysayers never had a kid or a family member with kids around their home that’s why they will never understand how difficult it is to watch and take care of kids. It’s really difficult and if without a house help, we can’t even comb our hair as often as we want (speaking in behalf of those moms here 😅). So how the heck can two people still have the time to put a show or act together despite energetic kids they have to tend? In fact, SG said during Singles interview, he was very tensed during filming and if he wants another VS, it will be a travel show instead of kids show 😂

spacer.pngP.S To BinJin shippers, I know that this conclusion thing is so familiar hahaha, though BinJin is 1 step higher (BinJin married) but I hope you will be generous enough to share 😆

Hahaha @Seung-Min, I am a bijin shippier (my first ever ship) and when someone did the "in conclusion: they are dating" here, i immediately thought of the official hashtag on binjin, and it works. So maybe this will also work with Seungmin. will just change the last word when we cross the bridge.haha!  for now #seungmindating

6 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Sorry, I'm going back to this topic cause I rewatched the vlog. I was on the look out for when she said the 4 lines that were mentioned, so I was in the mindset of phone = person. I kinda laughed when she said "Bye iPhone X~~good bye~~" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Conclusion: she said goodbye to her X and is happy with Pickle Green.

I wonder if they'll also use blueberry as a nickname... blueberry = BB = baby? :thinking:

i remember when SG sang the "All I want for Christmas" as MITH Christmas special episode. the way he emphasized on the word "baby" in the song and the line "All I want to see my baby standing outside the door...All I want for Christmas is you" just hits different everytime I watch him sing it. He put a lot of stress in those line and I'm thinking he meant SoMin. Haha! 

• Heart Eyes 7

Has anyone already watched the presscon? SG looked stunning! Stylist doing her job right. They are putting so much effort and attention to mouse, they all came dashing and a lot of promotions going on. But I love that all the tweets posted, SG made sure he's far away from his girl co-star. even their shots together, he made sure he distanced himself from her. That's the No.1 Golden Rule of his "pickle-green poet" hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Has anyone already watched the presscon? SG looked stunning! Stylist doing her job right. They are putting so much effort and attention to mouse, they all came dashing and a lot of promotions going on. But I love that all the tweets posted, SG made sure he's far away from his girl co-star. even their shots together, he made sure he distanced himself from her. That's the No.1 Golden Rule of his "pickle-green poet" hahaha! 

What color is he wearing? 

• Shocked 1
45 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

That's the first thing I noticed too🤗

• Like 2

MITH Episode 140. They talked about to name a break up song, and the guys mentioned SG's song Delete. I like how Song Ruk would always tease him, i like SG's reaction. He seems to know a lot about SG's personal stuff. He might have met SM already. Haha! Since they look pretty close, It was mentioned that the two would always talk about stocks when on break and they look like they always talk serious stuff when they are together. It's a meet the girlfriend kind of Soju and Meat night. And He seems having a hard time to relate in the topic, because well, he's happy these days so He can't think of any songs for break up. Haha! 

giphy.gif

Screen-Shot-2021-03-03-at-1-13-20-PM.png

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
50 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

These new pics of SG on his website screams Seungmin

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have never seen SG posed with his hand on his cheek before... or maybe I've just never come across it before... and he looked like he's thinking of someone special..

he just looks so calm and contented nowadays...he is in love :hearties:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Been watching anything about SM or SG randomly. Started watching their presscon again now. 

SM is really weird during the presscon, she won't leave Na Rae's side, and she's very conscious from the very little gesture she made. And how she pulled NR's hand when they need to be photographed all together, she don't want to stand next to SG. If not for LSJ how ushered her to stand next to SG, she wouldn't move a bit. But I think the reassuring touch of LSJ made her relax that everything's alright. from LSJ's touch maybe he it says "Don't worry, I'll handle the situation. Just act cool." Look at SG's eyes, on SM's steps. Watching her walk as she's wearing high heels. And they dont have space between them, haha!

giphy.gif

And sorry to compare photos, nothing against his co-star. Just wanted to state how different he really is when he like someone, it shows. From his eyes to his body language. Slightly leaning to SM. 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-03-at-1-54-24-PM.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
22 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Been watching anything about SM or SG randomly. Started watching their presscon again now. 

SM is really weird during the presscon, she won't leave Na Rae's side, and she's very conscious from the very little gesture she made. And how she pulled NR's hand when they need to be photographed all together, she don't want to stand next to SG. If not for LSJ how ushered her to stand next to SG, she wouldn't move a bit. But I think the reassuring touch of LSJ made her relax that everything's alright. from LSJ's touch maybe he it says "Don't worry, I'll handle the situation. Just act cool." Look at SG's eyes, on SM's steps. Watching her walk as she's wearing high heels. And they dont have space between them, haha!

giphy.gif

And sorry to compare photos, nothing against his co-star. Just wanted to state how different he really is when he like someone, it shows. From his eyes to his body language. Slightly leaning to SM. 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-03-at-1-54-24-PM.png

1. SJ played a matchmaker here. did he tell SG that he's going to the other end so that SM would be next to SG?

2. SG looked a bit uncertain at the beginning when he saw that SM was reluctant at first to stand beside him. you can see how he pursed his lips as he was unsure how SM would react. note how SJ was watching both SG and SM and how he smiled when he looked at them standing next to each other.

3. SG only started to relax when he noticed that SM didn't move away from him when their arms were touching each other.

4. and he only started to smile widely when he glanced at SM and saw her smiling widely and waving, and he followed suit. and of course, he moved closer to SM's personal space. smart move, SG...

conclusion here: SG is already in love :smug:

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 6
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
22 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

He estado viendo algo sobre SM o SG al azar. Comenzó a ver su presscon nuevamente ahora. 

SM es realmente rara durante la conferencia de prensa, no se apartará del lado de Na Rae y está muy consciente del pequeño gesto que hizo. Y cómo tomó la mano de NR cuando necesitan ser fotografiados todos juntos, no quiere pararse al lado de SG. Si no fuera por LSJ cómo la hizo pararse junto a SG, no se movería ni un poco. Pero creo que el toque tranquilizador de LSJ la hizo relajarse de que todo estaba bien. del toque de LSJ tal vez él dice "No te preocupes, yo manejaré la situación. Solo actúa con calma". Mira los ojos de SG, los pasos de SM. Verla caminar con tacones altos. Y no tienen espacio entre ellos, ¡jaja!

giphy.gif

Y siento comparar fotos, nada en contra de su coprotagonista. Solo quería decir cuán diferente es realmente cuando le gusta alguien, se nota. Desde sus ojos hasta su lenguaje corporal. Ligeramente inclinado a SM. 

Captura de pantalla-2021-03-03-at-1-54-24-PM.png

I feel that SM was cautious, since SG did not hide it much, so it was her turn to be more discreet, since she knew that she was with the press .. !!  

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

1. SJ played a matchmaker here. did he tell SG that he's going to the other end so that SM would be next to SG?

2. SG looked a bit uncertain at the beginning when he saw that SM was reluctant at first to stand beside him. you can see how he pursed his lips as he was unsure how SM would react. note how SJ was watching both SG and SM and how he smiled when he looked at them standing next to each other.

3. SG only started to relax when he noticed that SM didn't move away from him when their arms were touching each other.

4. and he only started to smile widely when he glanced at SM and saw her smiling widely and waving, and he followed suit. and of course, he moved closer to SM's personal space. smart move, SG...

conclusion here: SG is already in love :smug:

or could it be that the two wer having a misunderstanding prior to the presscon, that's why SG keeps looking at her with a pleading eyes haha... SM loosen up and relaxed during the radio show and she started to make eye contact with SG, joked around him, rearrange his mic stand too. And SG's mood already changed when SM started to pay attention to him. He sit very close to her and laughs a lot. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

3 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

I have never seen SG posed with his hand on his cheek before... or maybe I've just never come across it before... and he looked like he's thinking of someone special..

Seungmin 💕 vibe.. 😍😍

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Shocked 2
3 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

I said im going to take a break from this SeungMin shippers syndrom but this two just making me die here.!!! 😂😂😂😂

Todays press con shows SG's line in between the ladies.. haha he really change now.. 

At radio show: do i saw it correctly? Or just my imagination?? Phone checking then hand gesture(very SM ).. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2