Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

26 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i was about to listen to SGs album in spotify. i saved/liked all his songs. but i think spotify removed all his albums 😔

A lot of Kpop artist was out of spotify since the other day bc KAKAO M(Melon) didnt renew the contract..and one of those artist is SG..

Edited by WondererSG
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah in YouTube you can find his new album

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

I love this moment when he passed behind her at the end of the interview. It seems like So min waited him to go first but Seung gi wanted her to go first 😅 and finally they went at the same time. 

Yes So min is gone after Na rae, and then Seung gi stayed few seconds and then he's gone too. 

I think Somin's phone is all mint

Well, just to conclude---SG likes SM big time! 

Let's say (but definitely not to me) their SeungMin moments during LF was just for "show" then their bashers explain why SG stares sweetly and can't take his eyes off her during the promotion and this radio show. His eyes was the same in those scenes we observed. Full of admiration, attraction and just plain in love. I don't understand YT comments that they are not real. they are very REAL. Their feelings are REAL. 

SG just couldn't stop looking at her, and he really won't sit still! He was not like that with his previous guestings or whenever i watched MITH, he's not that "all over the place", I'm not sure if SM is a magnet and SG is a metal that he was pulled towards her haha! He got puppy eyes hahaha! 

and i dont know what's with SG, he can't stop smiling to himself. He's so cute! trying to hold back his smile. This guys is really easy to read when he's in love. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 3
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
15 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

giphy.gif

@Myshipperheart_SGSM this gif reminded me of Son Yejin's guesting as master in MITH. SG was so starstruck with SYJ that he smiles, moves and mumbles a lot. he even can't speak as his usual during that episode and the guys kept on teasing him. 🤣 watch that episode coz it's so funny too

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Let's say (but definitely not to me) their SeungMin moments during LF was just for "show" then their bashers explain why SG stares sweetly and can't take his eyes off her during the promotion and this radio show. His eyes was the same in those scenes we observed. Full of admiration, attraction and just plain in love. I don't understand YT comments that they are not real. they are very REAL. Their feelings are REAL. 

SG just couldn't stop looking at her, and he really won't sit still! He was not like that with his previous guestings or whenever i watched MITH, he's not that "all over the place", I'm not sure if SM is a magnet and SG is a metal that he was pulled towards her haha! He got puppy eyes hahaha! 

and i dont know what's with SG, he can't stop smiling to himself. He's so cute! trying to hold back his smile. This guys is really easy to read when he's in love. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just ignore haters comments on YT like I do... For I could see clearly his actions here, it's so soft compared to others... And if you notice, there was that time when he was in relationship with YN it's the same reaction we saw on Strongheart at that time... Correct me if I'm wrong but it's almost the same... 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
16 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Because that guy really can't lie.. 😂😂😂 

That radio show moments made me believe SG fell to SM.. 😍😍😍

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 8

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Don't pay attention to haters comments. They are haters and they are blind. 

Seung gi's attitude is so clear. He was so nervous 😅 he can't lie

Here's to compare, he's also doing promotion but his attitude is completely different

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0xujNJWJx/?igshid=6u45h32ane1i

How did you put these gif please? 😁

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
7 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Don't pay attention to haters comments. They are haters and they are blind. 

Seung gi's attitude is so clear. He was so nervous 😅 he can't lie

Here's to compare, he's also doing promotion but his attitude is completely different

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL0xujNJWJx/?igshid=6u45h32ane1i

How did you put these gif please? 😁

@SGxSM, @ishipSGxSM taught me how. You just screen record what you want to capture, I'm an iphone user so iship taught me how to screen record thru my phone and i googled how to screen record in macbook too. It's easier to record in laptop, for me. Then sign ip in giphy site. From them drag the file to the upload page there and just follow the prompts. 🥳 happy gif uploads! 

2 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

I think this was taken after the LF Radio promo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEgHWJLFGYo/?igshid=1f4m33ip1q312

Wow! Good finds! So, who is she texting that she'll go ahead because there's so many fans waiting 🥴 haha!' Is that her manager? The guy in white? 

Also, Im wondering why Blossom is not doing any promo for MHouse? There's nothing unlike Mouse that they are everywhere. Or for courtesy, the girlfriend dont want to steal the thunder from her boyfriend and let him do the promotion first, her drama will just follow 🤪

• Like 6

@Kimi23 wow 😍😍😍😍 she's so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I fell for her again 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Thank uou for your help @ishipSGxSM helped me. And I have an android 😊

I love Seung gi's expression here 😍😍😍 He's so cute. 

We can imagine Se hyeong asking him "Are you dating So min?" And Seung gi's answer "I won't tell you" 😂😂😂

20210302-142252.gif

@ishipSGxSM thank you for your help 😌

@Myshipperheart_SGSM maybe it's too early, So min said in one of her post that there is still one month of filming. Hope they will do a lot of promotion 😍

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
12 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

While we are wearing our detective hats and connecting all the dots possible 😁, why not listen and sing along with our co-shipper @Poisonous Ivy latest fmv ☺️

The song is entitled “At my worst.”

https://youtu.be/yvlK8CHLlkM

I sang along and can’t also help but feel giddy while playing in repeat mode, this Seungmin photo compilations using the song “I like you so much, You’ll know it.”

https://youtu.be/Vlwna-Wit2E

Hope we will all have an inspired and happy day today! Keep the SeungMin ‘probe’ going 😘

@Seung-Min..wow thank you so much for share my fmvs..i really appreciate it..thank you for being my voice when i couldn't share and explain what i also observed ,promise il practice harder to learn how to post gif and photos(i haven't try yet,hehhe..so busy now a days) @ishipSGxSMthank you too.Yes i agreed we already watched this clips so many times that is why im putting lyrics on it so that we all can sing along while watching and to emphasize that the songs in the mv suits also for SeungMin's feelings..Thank you everyone for watching my mv..🤗🤗🤗

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
10 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Seung-Min..wow thank you so much for share my fmvs..i really appreciate it..thank you for being my voice when i couldn't share and explain what i also observed ,promise il practice harder to learn how to post gif and photos(i haven't try yet,hehhe..so busy now a days) @ishipSGxSMthank you too.Yes i agreed we already watched this clips so many times that is why im putting lyrics on it so that we all can sing along while watching and to emphasize that the songs in the mv suits also for SeungMin's feelings..Thank you everyone for watching my mv..🤗🤗🤗

I love watching them all @Poisonous Ivy and the songs you chose for the fmvs are so nice 💖

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1
44 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

even if we watch those clips over and over, it's like we're watching it for the first time hahaha!

@Poisonous Ivy if i may request on your next videos, can you also use perhaps love as a song? that's my ultimate favorite korean song. it never gets old. hehe. i think it captures SG & SM falling in love during LF shoot haha! and i hope that you won't get tired of creating seungmin videos. i see a lot of comments on your videos that they ship seungmin too 🥰

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Now that I can finally post GIF, hahaha I’m dying to watch this over and over 😅 I hope there’s no minor here...not that I’m naughty (or maybe I am 🤣), I just find it really funny that SG was caught on cam although we firmly believe that this is no one’s fault. 

spacer.png

Sometimes, I want haters to see this and just tease them 😂 . SG was definitely distracted like any guy, right? and instead of putting the cups, he wasn’t able to put it on the floor. Well i just wished he didn’t sleep that night hahahaha although he probably did because of exhaustion.

Thank you for sharing @Kimi23. SM was so gorgeous and I didn’t realize that she was wearing a kind of short skirt during the radio promotion but I’m also happy that I saw her taking her blanket/cover when they were asked for photo which means, she covered her legs the whole time while sitting and I believe, SG is a conservative type so it’s another check for SM ☺️.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Seung-Min congrats you can also post gifs now 😂 thanks for posting this one 😌

Yeah she changed her dress after press conference. She's so beautiful 😍 yeah conservative type as Seung gi. 

They spend an amazing day, his heart melted this day. 

It seems like he wanted Somin's help for the cups, but she didn't pay attention and then he was disturbed 😂

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
13 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Now that I can finally post GIF, hahaha I’m dying to watch this over and over 😅 I hope there’s no minor here...not that I’m naughty (or maybe I am 🤣), I just find it really funny that SG was caught on cam although we firmly believe that this is no one’s fault. 

spacer.png

Sometimes, I want haters to see this and just tease them 😂 . SG was definitely distracted like any guy, right? and instead of putting the cups, he wasn’t able to put it on the floor. Well i just wished he didn’t sleep that night hahahaha although he probably did because of exhaustion.

Thank you for sharing @Kimi23. SM was so gorgeous and I didn’t realize that she was wearing a kind of short skirt during the radio promotion but I’m also happy that I saw her taking her blanket/cover when they were asked for photo which means, she covered her legs the whole time while sitting and I believe, SG is a conservative type so it’s another check for SM ☺️.

❤❤ Look at little Yi Heon's face looking at him....What was that uncle??😏😏

Those that said they were putting on act.... If that was the case, this is the best acting performed by both since their interaction in LF looked effortlessly REAL to me. That was a top-notch acting skill that they were able to pull this look so darn real acting skills despite not being able to concentrate due to the chaos being surrounded by kids.... 😏😏👏👏 

I keep watching their radio interview too although I had zero idea of what they said. Agreed to all....his body language was super obvious there.... Its called a face of a proud boyfriend.😊😊

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.png

that's why he kept stealing looks at SM and having that cheeky smile during the drive home from the swim...😉

and the cute tantrum he gave afterwards when he said that the kids didn't appreciate him, of which we know that it was just his way of getting SM's attention😏

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
1 minute ago, WaterCat said:

Those that said they were putting on act.... If that was the case, this is the best acting performed by both since their interaction in LF looked effortlessly REAL to me. That was a top-notch acting skill that they were able to pull this look so darn real acting skills despite not being able to concentrate due to the chaos being surrounded by kids.... 😏😏👏👏 

@WaterCat and if it's not real, how come LSJ & PNR also changed compared to what they are saying & expecting during their meetings on the first episode? even the two of them really loved the kids and showed their true selves on this vs

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Or for courtesy, the girlfriend dont want to steal the thunder from her boyfriend and let him do the promotion first, her drama will just follow 🤪

i guess they are giving way to each other to promote whatever they need to promote. either a new show, ads, new album, etc.

even in their ig, i observed some of the timeline wherein SG is promoting vagabond. he posted a lot on vagabond. SM didn't post that much but when vagabond premiered that's when she posted something. another sample is when SM promoted her new yt channel, SG didn't post that much as well. also when SG had his new album, he posts a lot of promos but SM is not posting that much. but when SGs album went out, SM posted on that day. more or less the trend is like that.

somehow i guess it's like that between them. they low key support each other and not overshadow each other when they have new projects. just like now, SG is not promoting mouse that much on his personal ig and hook entertainment is the one posting most about it. then SG is now on ig hiatus just when SM is posting about monthly house. 🤷‍♀️😆

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1