Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

12 hours ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Im a member of Somcandy but still no updates regarding monthly house i only knew that it will be air on April not March but still no confirmation yet..and as what i have observed jtbc only release updates and promotions when the drama is already ongoing..thats only my observation..

I read that Monthly House will be Monday-Tuesday drama. My guess, it will start on March 29 then.. since the last Monday & Tuesday drama just ended; but JTBC already announced two mini dramas scheduled on 15 & 16 March & 22 & 23 March. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRPCOzHfEq/?igshid=1fonihwr3kns4

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yes just curious. Is that her favorite color? It's everywhere for her nowadays. 

Im not a SM fans so im not sure of my thought, but when i tried to know her, i noticed she used that color after LF, in her IG post since  2020, almost 95% of the photos has a touch of green on it.. then i start watching BTIMFL this week, and realized her character there loves the mint green..same in her character in 2020 series.. 

And my delulu  just kick in when i saw this in a gc im in..

IMG-20210313-122325-986.jpg

At twitter: https://twitter.com/Aireris/status/1370566409235795973?s=20

It was said the food truck was sent by Cha TaeHyun which you all just mentioned here.. plus seeing the bears on the truck.. delulu just hype up again..😂😂😂😂

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Ria said:

Hi guys, I’m new to this. How do I post a screenshot 🥵

hi @Riawelcome here! sent you a message on how to post. hope it helps 😊

14 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

It was said the food truck was sent by Cha TaeHyun which you all just mentioned here.. plus seeing the bears on the truck.. delulu just hype up again..😂😂😂😂

connected with SM again 🤭 these two are really making us crazy. haha! and someone here mentioned it before, it's like the people around them are also helping in giving us hints on the relationship 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

No soy fanático de SM, así que no estoy seguro de lo que pensé, pero cuando traté de conocerla, noté que usaba ese color después de LF, en su publicación de IG desde 2020, casi el 95% de las fotos tienen un toque de verde. ... luego comencé a ver BTIMFL esta semana, y me di cuenta de que su personaje ama el verde menta ... lo mismo en su personaje en la serie 2020 ... 

Y mi delulu se puso en marcha cuando vi esto en un gc estoy en ..

IMG-20210313-122325-986.jpg

En twitter:  https://twitter.com/Aireris/status/1370566409235795973?s=20

Se dijo que el camión de comida fue enviado por Cha TaeHyun, lo cual acaban de mencionar aquí ... además de ver a los osos en el camión ... delulu simplemente vuelve a exagerar ... 😂 😂 😂 😂

Chá Tae Hyun I think is one of the directors of the agency where SoMin is from ... !! I read that in his biography that he is like the founder of his agency along with another of his friends only he says he's not the CEO..so humble he 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@WondererSG oh my God... why cha tae hyun send a coffe truck with two bear on the truck 😂😂 is it a hint?? Because SM have a bear too on her IG. Oh my delulu going wild 🙈😍😍

I know SG and CTH are great friends,they even called each other brother.. but seems CTH is also friend to LHJ.. this is the translated photo of the post: 

IMG-20210313-151735-822.jpg

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

OMG! I like his long hair better, I am currently watching his Mouse drama which left me hanging now. Anyway, I am here because I love to read your messages regarding SM and SG together. I could not wait for them to reveal whatever they have for them! I am happy to read some scoops from all of you guys. Let's continue shipping these two. 

• Like 5
  • Party! 3
37 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

LSG cut his hair short?

4 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

SM posted a IG story today, sharing that having a new heart-shaped leaf plant! new family member

Anybody fluent in Korean?

I use Translate apps to translate her captions. It’s slightly different from Google translate. And I like it better... since it boosts my delulu for hidden hints 😂😂

spacer.png

CAA31-FB1-C9-DA-4466-A35-E-A16-BBF158-DC

New hair cut = new man... 😂😂 

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

SM posted a IG story today, sharing that having a new heart-shaped leaf plant! new family member

saw that too @sg_sm 😊

so i went back to MITH ep.146 wherein SG was the master. his house has no other plant except for this one. please tell me guys if it's the same plant as SM? 🙈🤞🤣

that's the clearest screenshot i can get coz the camera panned the place so quick haha

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

saw that too @sg_sm so i went back to MITH ep.146 where SG was the master. his house has no other plant except for this one. please tell me guys if it's the same plant as SM? 🤞🤣

that's the clearest screenshot i can get coz the camera panned the place so quick haha

It looks the same to me.. nice catch 👍👍

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

rewatched LF episode 2 😊

in this episode i think seungmin are still in the getting to know you stage. they still have some awkward moments. hehe

spacer.png

spacer.png

but somehow, they managed to observe and copy each other especially SG. i think he observes what SM does more and subtly approves of it (and slowly he fell in love big time along the way haha)

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
29 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

rewatched LF episode 2 😊

in this episode i think seungmin are still in the getting to know you stage. they still have some awkward moments. hehe

Rewatched episode 2... agree that at this stage they still get to know each other; with some awkward yet sweet moments.

I think Somin is naturally easy to get along. I love she comfortably squeezed in between Seung Gi and Yoojin here.

spacer.png

I love the way they reacted when Yoojin rejected to wear it; Somin, and helped by Seung Gi tried to convince her, that she’ll be pretty, but they didn’t push it and accepted her preference. Love her smile here...

spacer.png

I also like Somin and LSJ interactions in the kitchen. Despite Somin’s clumsiness in her cooking skill, SJ can’t help to like her. He kept smiling/laughing at her, from not knowing how to turn on the stove, selecting which pan to use, not able to pour out the olive oil, put too much eggs in the soup, not know right amount of seasoning, and the lists go on... 😂😂 

Yet how encouraging, that Yihan loved the soup; he only ate the soup. So, you are not so bad in cooking, Somin imo... 👍👍

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@LFCouple I also like your translation 😁 but mine is "Nice to meet you, let's get along with the new family" 

Is it a message to her lover? 😅

My delulu tells me that he might met his future fathers in law and bring this plant. 

@ishipSGxSM yeah for me it seems to be the same plant but Seung gi's one is bigger, maybe that's why we can't be sure

@Jed2012 welcome on board

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Love her smile here...

I also like Somin and LSJ interactions in the kitchen. Despite Somin’s clumsiness in her cooking skill, SJ can’t help to like her. He kept smiling/laughing at all her, from not knowing how to turn on the stove, selecting which pan to use, not able to pour out the olive oil, put too much eggs in the soup, not know right amount of seasoning, and the lists go on... 😂😂 

yes same as you @LFCouple i loved SMs smile there as if she is making a cute smile for SG hehe

and i agree with you also on how LSJ looks fond of SM too. even if SM doesn't know that much in the kitchen, he still taught her what to do. so we can be sure that LSJ 100% approves of SM for his friend SG. haha

5 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@LFCouple I also like your translation 😁 but mine is "Nice to meet you, let's get along with the new family" 

Is it a message to her lover? 😅

My delulu tells me that he might met his future fathers in law

@ishipSGxSM yeah for me it seems to be the same plant but Seung gi's one is bigger, maybe that's why we can't be sure

@SGxSM nice one! hahaha! he might have brought that plant for his future in laws. it might be his favorite plant or it really is a plant meant for new houses or something like that haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Out of topic, saw mouse bts. The girl is really touchy, i think. Cant find the longer version that was shared in twitter earlier. She keeps on touching SG. SG also tapped her once after their scene, reminds me of how he taps SM couple of times in LF. 

She's like that with everyone, she was even more touchy with P. O. During Amazing Saturday