Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

So a lot of people in IG has been greeting binjin today because of the white day thing in KR. Seungmin is relatively hiatus today 🤔 well maybe the plant yesterday was an advanced white day for them. And SM wrote something in her igs yesterday in mint-colored font again. Why everytime it has to be in that shade...? You are making us really crazy! 🙂 im waiting for the MITH new episode in Viu. Cant wait! 

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

My theory on SG’s ig pp:  SUPERMAN!!! Lol🤣🤞🏻spacer.png

If you go to So Min’s IG post on Oct. 31,2019, you’ll see her wearing a Superman eye mask 🦸‍♀️🥰 I mean.... why out of all the superheroes, she chose superman 👀🤭❤️

Edited by Ria
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
42 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

yeol moo has new yt post. there's no crumbs unfortunately. 😔 but i just can't help it that sometimes i really see SG in YM. hahaha 🤷‍♀️

spacer.png

@ishipSGxSM,i super agree,even SG and So Min has a alot of ressemblance or maybe my eyes has a problem,😂😂😂...

I have watched YM's new post on YT he really looks like his appa..

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
19 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@ishipSGxSM,i super agree,even SG and So Min has a alot of ressemblance or maybe my eyes has a problem,😂😂😂...

I have watched YM's new post on YT he really looks like his appa..

@Poisonous Ivy it might be our eyes. we love to see and connect everything about seungmin 🤣 but who cares. we are happy and for sure they are happy together as well 🤭🥳 i've been rewatching your seungmin videos. even if i've seen it before, i still smile like an idiot 🙈😄

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 7

saw a post in ig about another ship. (credits to the owner of that ig page 😊) i can't help but connect it also with seungmin. 🙈🤣

the flower they are talking about seems similar (well at least to me hehe) as what SM posted in her plant ig story 😄 maybe she included that flower because she is subtly telling us that she is committed already hihi 🤍💚

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Since day after tomorrow is SM birthday, so guys check out SG ig tomorrow because it seems they always post something before the big day (according to you all) since I'm not on IG :nervous:.. Hope you guys could catch some juicy gossip tomorrow... Good luck🤞🤞🤞

• Like 4

I watched the last episode of MITH (unsubtitled) there is no hints!

But it was so funny 

😂😂😂😂

LF PDnim is doing a great job, really. 

I won't spoil for whom want to watch. 

He shows to viewers new things that we've never seen before in MITH. 

@Lin M yeah we will share everything here as usual if we find something. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@ishipSGxSM I don't know why but can't help to point out that flower doesn't look like dahlia.. It's definitely daisy... And it symbolises innocence, purity, TRUE LOVE, and NEW BEGINNING... 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍:love:

Oh yeah daisy flower you're right

daisy-white-flower.jpg

The meaning of dahlia flower, daisy flower and monstera plant are all positive 😍

So min is very happy

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

Hello everyone 🥰

Tomorrow is SM birthday. Actually my heart fluttered of waiting because i wish SG will update his IG on SM birthday so my delulu can happy by little crumb from them.

I feeling sad to, i forgot where i read a comment, the comment say "will someday SG & SM can have a drama project together? Because normally SG always have role in drama which is the female lead always so famous to, just like SG" (they say SM is not famous enough to pair with SG) 😭

this comment impact my delulu 😢 for me SM is a good actress too. She is beautifull, smart, good person even she is not as famous as another SG female lead.

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
57 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Hello everyone 🥰

Tomorrow is SM birthday. Actually my heart fluttered of waiting because i wish SG will update his IG on SM birthday so my delulu can happy by little crumb from them.

I feeling sad to, i forgot where i read a comment, the comment say "will someday SG & SM can have a drama project together? Because normally SG always have role in drama which is the female lead always so famous to, just like SG" (they say SM is not famous enough to pair with SG) 😭

this comment impact my delulu 😢 for me SM is a good actress too. She is beautifull, smart, good person even she is not as famous as another SG female lead.

SG's costar in Mouse is a new actress, so we can't say she is already famous. SM has already established her name in entertainment industry and has stable fandom. Maybe the one who commented doesn't like SM? 

Are they threatened if SM will pair with SG? her real life partner (delulu) haha. :smile:

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3
43 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Sosomingi

I don’t live in SK ,I don’t know how they cast actors in a drama but from what I had observed, not all SG’s pairings were super famous. Even the actress he is now paired in Mouse is a new actress.(correct me if i’m wrong). I don’t know how famous SM is in SK but an actress has to be famous or good enough to a certain extent to land lead roles in a drama/movie.For me, she is really a great actress, she is just underrated. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hello Seungminnies!   

I am very busy these days. I have not been able to join in your happy discussion about your findings on the Seungmin couple.  Sorry!  

1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:

Hello everyone 🥰

But I could not help reacting to @Sosomingi’s post.  Because I am being reminded during LJ-SM days... it had hurt me so much to hear such remarks about Jsm’s unsuitability just because of the “not famous” tag.  Those who raised that were loyal to LJ from idol days and have stayed with him through thick and thin.  And I even believe they too were the ones who accused Jsm of “abandoning” LJ when he had personal issues.  Because I felt bad for Jsm, I did not show interest to her pairing with LJ.  After 3-4  years, I thought I have overcome it, but why do I still feel the pain after hearing it again? 
I believe that all is fair in love.  No one can dictate the other who to love and who not to love.  True love sees the core of the heart and not the trimmings that coat it. 

@Sosomingi, please do not mind the bashers.  If  it is Lsg and Jsm, (I hope so)

why not?  Its their choice and no one else.  

I would really like to go on and on, but I need to sign off now.  
Thank you for this space. 

Edited by LsgJsm
To Correct grammar
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Maybe long time SG fans here can help enlighten @Sosomingi here? ☺️ Because I cannot really remember the names of her past co-stars, maybe some of their faces,.except for Vagabond, BL and the one where he acted as prince although it’s only Suzy’s name I can memorize. For those kdrama addicts here and familiar with all the actresses she worked with, do they have a project/kdrama or movie at least once a year? Coz SM has 1-2 projects every year not including her cameo roles and endorsements. How amazing that SM was casted in Hook produced VS despite the commenter’s observation of SM not being famous enough.

No matter how I avoid being affected by someone undermining Minmin and even if I am not even a member of her fan site nor did I watch all of her shows, reading comments like that still irks me. Maybe because, I don’t give comment to SG’s co-stars like Not being Pretty Enough to be partnered with SG to avoid hurting their fans. 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 8

@LsgJsm  totally agree

who are they to decide who is famous and who isn't?

It's just that they don't like So min that's it. 

Do they know all the famous actors with whom So min worked? 

She's so talented, her acting skills are amazing. She's not just a romcom's actress. 

And as we often said here, we support both of them because we know that they have experienced something strong together. We just hope that they are dating because they are good people and they deserve to be happy. If they're not so what can we do? Except wishing them happiness. 

We are not here to say Seung gi has to date So min and no one else. And same for So min. 

These celebrities are humans like us before anything else. We don't owe them. We don't have to judge their lives, their choices, their private lives. Shipping is not about becoming dictators is just about enjoying, supporting, dreaming... 

@Sosomingi we're here to enjoy our ship not to pay attention about others's words. Others who obviously don't like  So min. Don't be sad and enjoy ☺

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

Opppssss... 

let me add for the very last time. 

I agree that Jsm is a good actress but underrated.  
Its because she is not an attention seeker. She does not flaunt her personal circumstances like family background, wealth, achievements, etc. she keeps her private life, private.  She does not go with the flow. Look at the roles she has played in her dramas. They are varied and ones that really display her versatility.  She prefers to be remembered by the characters she played and not by her name, Jung So Min.  This simply shows how secure is as a person and how much she loves her work. She is not famous- hungry and not a celebrity diva like the others.  Jsm possesses traits that are truly admirable. I would rather be her fan than go for one who is famous but lacking in values. 

If Lsg chooses her, he is the luckiest man in the world.  I think, Lsg has seen her real value. In which case,(if ever true that its them) Lsg is not a shallow man. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 8
1 minute ago, LsgJsm said:

Opppssss... 

let me add for the very last time. 

I agree that Jsm is a good actress but underrated.  
Its because she is not an attention seeker. She does not flaunt her personal circumstances like family background, wealth, achievements, etc. she keeps her private life, private.  She does not go with the flow. Look at the roles she has played in her dramas. They are varied and ones that really display her versatility.  She prefers to be remembered by the characters she played and not by her name, Jung So Min.  This simply shows how secure is as a person and how much she loves her work. She is not famous- hungry and not a celebrity diva like the others.  Jsm possesses traits that are truly admirable. I would rather be her fan than go for one who is famous but lacking in values. 

If Lsg chooses her, he is the luckiest man in the world.  I think, Lsg has seen her real value. In which case,(if ever true that its them) Lsg is not a shallow man. 

👏👏👏👏👏

Exactly couldn't say it better 😎

1 minute ago, Sosomingi said:

@LuckyGirl @SGxSMthat is what i think too. Just sad why SM get some bad comment. Even after her break up with LJ, SM get somuch bad comment. She is a good person i think, she deserve get pure love from someone 

Yes she deserves pure love

• Like 3

I looked at So min's Q&A in Instagram. 

I translated all the questions, and her koreans fans are just so as lovable as her.

All the questions were about how to live happy, how to be not discouraged, what So min did when she faces a difficulty... Almost all the questions were about how to find happiness. People think that So min is a good person, she inspired them. Many celebrities said that she has a good personality. She's friend with all the co stars she worked with but she doesn't show off. She wants to stay lowkey. She makes her own choices and she doesn't feel any regret about that. She loves her work. She's interested on the script on the characters not on her. 

@Seung-Min as you said, she has each year a drama 

Her YouTube channel show how much she's simple, honest, funny and generous. 

So yes maybe for them she's not famous enough, I agree, she deserves to be more famous. But she's talented and hardworking. I'm not saying that she's perfect but in this K-industry, there are few actresses who wants to keep lowkey. Mostly when we consider how much rich So min's family is... 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1