Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@Seung-Min I try to remember SG co star with the drama name. 

1. Han hyo joo (briliant legacy)

2. Shin min ah (my girl friend is gumiho)

3. Bae suzy (gu family book & vagabond)

4. Ha ji won ( the king 2 heart)

5. Go ara (you are surrounded)

6. Oh yoon seo ( a korrean oddessy)

Name on this list is a famous actress in SK

Edit : this list make me aware, his co star in Mouse is so lucky 😅 because after all those famous actress name list, she get a role on SG drama

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@LuckyGirl @SGxSMthat is what i think too. Just sad why SM get some bad comment. Even after her break up with LJ, SM get somuch bad comment. She is a good person i think, she deserve get pure love from someone 

@Sosomingilet us focus our energies in the Seungmin ship and enjoy any piece of crumb that we can find or anything we can connect to them and have a good laugh or just feel giddy or excited.   This is our purpose why we come here. We call this our haven because we have something common to us all, one close to our heart; here, we can express and share our delusions, our aspirations for the two, without being judged. We can share crumbs/ hints/ clues we found and laugh or giggle over it without reservations knowing that we don’t offend anyone.  
So let us continue with it;  let us not be bothered by negative forces. They will only dampen our spirits. 
Have a good time Seungminnies! 
( I need to go this time. Haha)  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
47 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Edit : this list make me aware, his co star in Mouse is so lucky 😅 because after all those famous actress name list, she get a role on SG drama

I think my heart is going to explode now!  

IS BEING FAMOUS AN ISSUE IN CHOOSING FOR A PARTNER IN DRAMAS AND ALSO (LET ME ADD) IN LOVE? DOES IT REALLY MATTER? 
Must we dwell on it? 

Let us move forward, shall we?  
(so i can leave this thread peacefully)

Edited by LsgJsm
To stick to the topic
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

You mentioned last time that Seung gi changed his phone because Sung rok broke it. Today you mentioned undirectly that So min is not enough famous. 

I'm sorry but are you enjoying our ship? 

I hope that you're a true seungmin shipper. If you have still doubts, I can suggest you to join another ship with a famous actress. I'm sorry but I feel something weird. I truly hope that I'm wrong. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Do you know SG movies co-stars also? I do remember the faces of his kdrama co-actors. I watch 2 dramas with them as cast. It’s just easier to remember Suzy’s name because it’s english 😅 I also find Oh yoon seo pretty although I only watched her in korean oddessy.

Being famous also doesn’t mean having a movie or drama every year. The likes of Ha Ji Won I guessed carefully chooses her project as well and she’s stable enough to refuse. I do think also that SG is stable enough not to rely on his co-actors fame to accept a project. I also believe that with all the competition going, more international films/projects getting notice, the story/script and director are now being considered as well. Not just how famous the actors are. This is why actors especially the famous ones now choose their projects carefully because viewers are becoming more and more critical. 

• Like 7

@LsgJsm😂😂 iam sorry dear for your exploding heart..hahaha 🥰

For me someone famous or no is not really matter. Its not important at all

The most important is his (SG)& her (SM) LOVE. PURE LOVE

Oh My God my delulu is growing again 🙈 thankyouuu 

@SGxSM i swear i really SG SM lover 😭 really! I watch LF so many time until i can count it any more, and still always full of love when i watch it.

I just try to share what i read from IG. I swear. I trust this forum, so i try to share to get some answer. 

I sad when SM get somuch bad comment is because i love her.

• Like 4

@Sosomingi oh ok, you have to know that So min doesn't care about others opinions. She's strong and she makes what she wants whatever others think.

So of course when some people criticize her we can feel sad but in my opinion things affect you only if you think that there might be true. Let's be more convinced about her true value. 

Let's share our lovely thoughts about her, about him, about them together. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

MITH episode 163 in now on viu. let's just watch and enjoy! hope we can find some crumbs. don't get stressed out on those negativities. here at our haven, we will just have fun and love seungmin and each other more. aja!

Thank you for the heads up! I kept on checking Viu actually because I’m excited to watch MITH.

@LsgJsm thank you for taking time to visit us despite your busy sched.,please don’t leave us permanently okay? hahhaaha you are a solid SM shipper who made me love SM more. Take care with whatever you’re up to in the real world now hhahaa Feel free to visit our haven whenever you have time 😘

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Do you know SG movies co-stars also? I do remember the faces of his kdrama co-actors. I watch 2 dramas with them as cast. It’s just easier to remember Suzy’s name because it’s english 😅 I also find Oh yoon seo pretty although I only watched her in korean oddessy.

Being famous also doesn’t mean having a movie or drama every year. The likes of Ha Ji Won I guessed carefully chooses her project as well and she’s stable enough to refuse. I do think also that SG is stable enough not to rely on his co-actors fame to accept a project. I also believe that with all the competition going, more international films/projects getting notice, the story/script and director are now being considered as well. Not just how famous the actors are. This is why actors especially the famous ones now choose their projects carefully because viewers are becoming more and more critical. 

@Seung-Min,i think SG did 2 movies Love Forecast 2015 with Moon Chae Won and Lee Seo Jin and Princess and the matchmaker with Shim Eun Kyung..i know Chae won is also famous in K ent.but i dont know much about Shim eun Kyung..

I don't think SM is not famous because if she is not why is it SG knows her..remember the first meeting of SG and SM ,SM introduce herself and SG's respond of course i know you..and SJ know her that shes a DJ and yes i agree with@sungmin that she has 1 to 2 drama a year...

And on the positive side if she is not that famous be it(she is not famous to those who don't like her but for us she is one of the famouses),i think its an advantage  because compare to other who are link or ship to SG i can see that if SG and SM get married,SM can give up her career or lie low on her career just to focus being a wife and a mother😊😊😊

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hello, I’m also quite busy right now; but can’t help to make some comments.. Actually, I will quote Somin’s answer in her Q&A to make us chill... just like she said, “stop comparing, and be happy.” 😊😊

spacer.png

I screenshot this from one of her long time fans IG (previously for her and Lee Joon; but it seems he/she still supported both of them individually, even after the breakups). He/she translated her Q&As in English.. - thank you.. 🙏🙏 

https://instagram.com/joonminsupport?igshid=1lrap9jh1kox0

From Somin’s answers in Q&As, we can get to know a little bit of her personalities. And just like @SGxSM, @LsgJsm, @Seung-Min said, she’s worthy for all our love and supports... 🤗🤗

Happy Monday everyone...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
16 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Hello, I’m also quite busy right now; but can’t help to make some comments.. Actually, I will quote Somin’s answer in her Q&A to make us chill... just like she said, “stop comparing, and be happy.” 😊😊

spacer.png

I screenshot this from one of her long time fans IG (previously for her and Lee Joon; but it seems he/she still supported both of them individually, even after the breakups). He/she translated her Q&As in English.. - thank you.. 🙏🙏 

https://instagram.com/joonminsupport?igshid=1lrap9jh1kox0

From Somin’s answers in Q&As, we can get to know a little bit of her personalities. And just like @SGxSM, @LsgJsm, @Seung-Min said, she’s worthy for all our love and supports... 🤗🤗

Happy Monday everyone...

Thank you for sharing this 😌

Yeah for whom want to know better So min as a person and not as a celebrity they can look for this Q&A and her interwiews. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Poisonous Ivy @Warm Paws happy to see you all here. I watch all your SG SM video on YT & also subcribe already. Please make another sweet SG SM video when you have time 😍

@Sosomingi,oh wow thank you....i really wanted to coz it really makes me happy and i know everyone watching it are happy too specially seungmin shippers but too much restrictions sbs is super duper strict i  have a lot of posts but sad to say you can never see it because it has been blocked a copyright was claimed by sbs even 1 or 2 picture of the cast on the video still a copyrighted..huhuhu..,but still thank you for liking my works

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
40 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Sosomingi,oh wow thank you....i really wanted to coz it really makes me happy and i know everyone watching it are happy too specially seungmin shippers but too much restrictions sbs is super duper strict i  have a lot of posts but sad to say you can never see it because it has been blocked a copyright was claimed by sbs even 1 or 2 picture of the cast on the video still a copyrighted..huhuhu..,but still thank you for liking my works

Subscribed to your yt channel too and always makes me happy even if it's on repeat already hahames. 

Maybe you can add disclaimer to every video? Credit sbs and/or  "no copyright infringement intended". 

That's what i do when i used music that has copyright issues.

Keep on going @Poisonous Ivy, it makes Seungmin hearts happy. 

• Like 3

good morning, I'm going to go ask some pleasantries to the beautiful girls who make videos, @ Warm Paws and @ Poison Ivy with the following songs by LeeSeungGi 1.-will You Marry Me? 2.-Forbidden Love. but the beautiful girls on this blog can choose the ones they like the most or add indulgences.   please don't feel pressured or anything like that, it's if you can. the video of @patas calidas is beautiful and just like that of @ Poison Ivy they are very talented.  

P.D again excuse me my english is not the best

About the little plant some very valuable meaning will have for my beautiful SoMin why the little plant also appears in a drawing together with the little dog Modu, I saw it when he presented his cream products,   I saw the little plant again, when it was a museum owned by one of his friends. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

SM posted an ig story. seems an advance birthday greeting/celebration for her. if someone here can translate what she wrote at the top part of the photo, it will be very much appreciated. because when i photo translated it, "SINGLE WAIT 🤭" caption came out. 😳😄spacer.png

I am supposed to post this too lol. Advanced celebration by SM's staff? I hope tomorrow she'll get to celebrate with her loved ones ( her family with SG delulu haha). Happy birthday to the queen of Seungmin hearts. 

:heart:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

🥳🥳🥳

She posted her birthday cake in advance like the white day she posted in advance 😅

The translation that I found it's "too much, too much to be impressed" 

I saw a reflection in the balloons, I saw a bed. Maybe she's on the set of Monthly house with her staff 😊

37 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

SM posted an ig story. seems an advance birthday greeting/celebration for her. if someone here can translate what she wrote at the top part of the photo, it will be very much appreciated. because when i photo translated it, "SINGLE WAIT 🤭" caption came out. 😳😄spacer.png

Is your translator a seugmin shipper? 🤣🤣

• Haha 4
35 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

I am supposed to post this too lol. Advanced celebration by SM's staff? I hope tomorrow she'll get to celebrate with her loved ones ( her family with SG delulu haha). Happy birthday to the queen of Seungmin hearts. 

:heart:

I think she said she's very very very impressed.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2