Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

5 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

Hello everyone 🥰

Tomorrow is SM birthday. Actually my heart fluttered of waiting because i wish SG will update his IG on SM birthday so my delulu can happy by little crumb from them.

I feeling sad to, i forgot where i read a comment, the comment say "will someday SG & SM can have a drama project together? Because normally SG always have role in drama which is the female lead always so famous to, just like SG" (they say SM is not famous enough to pair with SG) 😭

this comment impact my delulu 😢 for me SM is a good actress too. She is beautifull, smart, good person even she is not as famous as another SG female lead.

Don't mind that... I remember reading somewhere when LF started and I commented on how SG is slowly developing feelings for SM and this one lady said that if they dated they wouldn't even last because SG is literally everywhere doing so many things so their relationship would not be a healthy one... 

4 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

@LsgJsm thank you for taking time to visit us despite your busy sched.,please don’t leave us permanently okay? hahhaaha you are a solid SM shipper who made me love SM more. Take care with whatever you’re up to in the real world now hhahaa Feel free to visit our haven whenever you have time 😘

Hi @Seung-MinHow very sweet of you! Your kind words are making me stay haha... although I cannot promise to be active in the daily or even weekly discussions, but i will try to visit when time permits.  It is just so untimely that I was assigned with a new task that I have no experience at all. I have no choice because it is part of the multi-tasking program of the office to save on cost.  I am now undergoing training and it conflicts with my fan girling moments haha.  But I think the additional task would be to my advantage because it requires me to communicate mostly in English and this is now my opportunity to learn more about the language. I wish one day, I could be like  you and the rest who write well without needing dictionary by your side.  
But of course, as you all keep saying, we do not need to be perfect in our english as long as we understand  one another. 

Again, thank you very much! 

PS. I apologize for my “outburst” earlier.  I mentioned the incident to my husband who thought I was being too emotional and must apologize.  

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

I think I noticed something. It is too blurry but the photos look like her with someone. I can see heart

10 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@SGxSMthose L.O.V.E decor on top of the cake make my delulu mode_ON again 😂😂 maybe this cute cake sent from someone which have love too for SM 🙈🙈🙈

White day, white vas, and now white L.O.V.E cake 

3 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Hi @Seung-MinHow very sweet of you! Your kind words are making me stay haha... although I cannot promise to be active in the daily or even weekly discussions, but i will try to visit when time permits.  It is just so untimely that I was assigned with a new task that I have no experience at all. I have no choice because it is part of the multi-tasking program of the office to save on cost.  I am now undergoing training and it conflicts with my fan girling moments haha.  But I think the additional task would be to my advantage because it requires me to communicate mostly in English and this is now my opportunity to learn more about the language. I wish one day, I could be like  you and the rest who write well without needing dictionary by your side.  
But of course, as you all keep saying, we do not need to be perfect in our english as long as we understand  one another. 

Again, thank you very much! 

PS. I apologize for my “outburst” earlier.  I mentioned the incident to my husband who thought I was being too emotional and must apologize.  

You are doing well! I mean your English is perfect. 

No description available.

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 4
44 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Subscribed to your yt channel too and always makes me happy even if it's on repeat already hahames. 

Maybe you can add disclaimer to every video? Credit sbs and/or  "no copyright infringement intended". 

That's what i do when i used music that has copyright issues.

Keep on going @Poisonous Ivy, it makes Seungmin hearts happy. 

@LuckyGirl,thank you for the advice,i will do that..

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Jed2012 said:

I think I noticed something. It is too blurry but the photos look like her with someone. I can see heart

You are doing well! I mean your English is perfect. 

@Jed2012Thank you, its because I am using Thesaurus and grammar notes from school days hehehe.  By the way,  nice meeting you here.  Enjoy!  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Btw @Poisonous Ivy do you know who sent this cake ? You're part of Som candy fan cafe so maybe you can know if it's from her fans or her staff. 

Her cake is so beautiful, full of hearts ❤

IMG-20210315-131650.jpg

@SGxSM,no update yet in our Somcandy...from whom the cake from..i havr hard time also in our group coz everything are written in hangeul and only very few can be translated in english..but if i have some news rest assure i will share it here..by the way the one written at the center  of the cake translated as"too very very very impressed..and even how hard i've tried to translate the one written on the cake i can't see it clearly the letter.hehhe..

By the way just saw this,i know we saw this already so many times but i think this is a very clear one..please notice the very last part where SM look at SG through her eyes only and very very quick..so cute.💖😊😊😊

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcMAdMJxT3/?igshid=lg4c4jr93suu

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
14 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Opppssss... 

let me add for the very last time. 

I agree that Jsm is a good actress but underrated.  
Its because she is not an attention seeker. She does not flaunt her personal circumstances like family background, wealth, achievements, etc. she keeps her private life, private.  She does not go with the flow. Look at the roles she has played in her dramas. They are varied and ones that really display her versatility.  She prefers to be remembered by the characters she played and not by her name, Jung So Min.  This simply shows how secure is as a person and how much she loves her work. She is not famous- hungry and not a celebrity diva like the others.  Jsm possesses traits that are truly admirable. I would rather be her fan than go for one who is famous but lacking in values. 

If Lsg chooses her, he is the luckiest man in the world.  I think, Lsg has seen her real value. In which case,(if ever true that its them) Lsg is not a shallow man. 

This is exactly how I see JSM.... and its the main reason why I love her. She is a true actress and she is not at all hungry for attentions. You can tell judging from the choices of her roles. With her unique pure and innocent face, she could have done many of those cliché/mainstream roles out there and be much more famous... It's  So Min's choice not to go for that route. This is also a reason why I got to see many of her works.... I prefer to watch  pieces that have complexed values in it that require deep-thinking to understand messages between the lines.. Her acting skill is excellent....I dare say she is one of the best ones within her age ranges.... That natural/breezy/effortless-looking acting with level of emotion depths..... Not that many actresses/actors can pull it like her.  Not to mention how she managed to pull chemistry with all her co-stars... She actually got to work with lots of hot male K-actors out there... And fans pretty much shipped her with everyone... From my observations, she prefers to keep her work life balance. She chose to keep her life simple. I read comments from PD/directors from her previous productions and they all praised her for her acting skills and her rare find appearance.... She has that pure and innocent attribute which is one of the most difficult roles to cast. So Min already has everything... She's a total package. 

As for SG and SM being casted in the same dramas, TBH, before LF, I never thought of their potential being co-stars at all.. Not that she is not famous enough... but its because of how they pursued/approached their paths in K showbiz differently. LSG only did productions that would guarantee to be viral and successful.... Mouse is probably one of the first ones that his character allowed him to show depths and complexity.... SM and SG working together on LF was a total surprise to me....and their chemistry was shockingly/unexpectedly WOW. From what I see, if they are together (🤞) and if there would be anything that they would conflict...this would be it... LSG loves to be in spotlights while JSM prefers to keep low-profile and protect her private life. 

Also I totally agreed with LSG would be the luckiest man if he gets to end up with her. For me, I want her for him more than I want him for her.... It seems that she could be the one helping him tune his balance. I'm sure being in showbiz, he gets to meet pretty girls everyday....but that beautiful heart of So Min is not something you get to see often... She's definitely a rare find....Given that she's beautiful, smart, independent, being true to herself and has such a beautiful heart...On top of that she came from a really wealthy family...I'm sure she has lots of decent bachelors lining up for her. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6

Hi! Saw this in IG and miss them even more! Im happy that a lot of people are rooting for Seungmin everyday. I love that aside from us, there's a lot in the outside of this forum are also wishing the same thing we're wishing, and also they have the same reaction, observation and feeling. I really think at the end of the radio show (2nd pic of the ig post link) SG really waited for SM to stand up so they can go together for a photo ops. He just pretended to tucked in his shirt (which for me was neatly tucked in still). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcMAdMJxT3/?igshid=117q8icwjf108

its SM's bday tomorrow, i hope her special someone will also stay awake until midnight to at least post in IG whatever post he wants, juy post something 🤩

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 2
22 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@SGxSM,no update yet in our Somcandy...from whom the cake from..i havr hard time also in our group coz everything are written in hangeul and only very few can be translated in english..but if i have some news rest assure i will share it here..by the way the one written at the center  of the cake translated as"too very very very impressed..and even how hard i've tried to translate the one written on the cake i can't see it clearly the letter.hehhe..

By the way just saw this,i know we saw this already so many times but i think this is a very clear one..please notice the very last part where SM look at SG through her eyes only and very very quick..so cute.💖😊😊😊

Thank you for sharing, I watched this live a countless times and I agree they looked at each other several times through this monitor 😆😆 

Look at this precious moment, they stared at each other. Seung gi was so obvious, he looked at her breathing deeply

20210315-150341.gif

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
20 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Poisonous IvyI tried to read the message on the cake and translate it the best I could, I think it says "It would be nice to have your hands open" Think of someone who might give this cake to her.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

Hello everyone 🥰

Tomorrow is SM birthday. Actually my heart fluttered of waiting because i wish SG will update his IG on SM birthday so my delulu can happy by little crumb from them.

I feeling sad to, i forgot where i read a comment, the comment say "will someday SG & SM can have a drama project together? Because normally SG always have role in drama which is the female lead always so famous to, just like SG" (they say SM is not famous enough to pair with SG) 😭

this comment impact my delulu 😢 for me SM is a good actress too. She is beautifull, smart, good person even she is not as famous as another SG female lead.

hi girl! I’m a long time Lee Seung gi supporter!  ((join a fan club for Lsg North America and spent money for his album & congratulatory gift) 

The only thing I can tell you is LSG doesn’t choose his leading lady! He is so professional in his work of line- whoever the production team give him, he will gladly accept it! 

There’s always gonna be a tier list of celebrities in Korea and as far for everywhere but JSM is very underrated kind of celebrity- choosing a good drama might help her stand out to her contemporaries just like everyone else! I’m sure she will have her own time to shine but as of right now her standing is still far for A tier list but as long as she keeps getting love calls to lead a drama then that means to say she is still in that bracket- as far as i see right she only got a main character not the support character! She will have her own break! 

On seunggi side he his active on all area (Drama,VS,MC, Singing) so his reach to citizens is really there despite the results; he kinda lost to some of his contemporaries but he is a hard working dude and always he try to stay afloat in the industry !

in conclusion 

#Leeseunggi&JungsominisDATINGIRL 😂

(Manifestations)

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Tried google translate on what’s written below her cake it says: I’m going to see you, I’ll go and take the step. It doesn’t make sense at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i hope someone with the initial LSG will stay awake and post something on ig for his special someone’s birthday (delulu mode on) ❤️.spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
3 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Btw @Poisonous Ivy do you know who sent this cake ? You're part of Som candy fan cafe so maybe you can know if it's from her fans or her staff. 

Her cake is so beautiful, full of hearts ❤

IMG-20210315-131650.jpg

Thanks to my friend who is a staff and one of the translator of Somcafe..."We wish for Ssomvely(lovely) from staff"this is the message written on the cake and regarding the plant it was given to SoMin from the program Book of Love..

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

i hope someone with the initial LSG will stay awake and post something on ig for his special someone’s birthday (delulu mode on) ❤️.

Yes, I hope so actually that is what we want hahaha
I don't know why exactly I've got feeling like waiting for someone special in my life to greeting me on my birthday hahaha:laugh:

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Tried google translate on what’s written below her cake it says: I’m going to see you, I’ll go and take the step. It doesn’t make sense at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i hope someone with the initial LSG will stay awake and post something on ig for his special someone’s birthday (delulu mode on) ❤️.spacer.png

Wow.. wow you are a legit investigator!!! Hats off!!!!

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

So she shot "book of love" on the first week of january and they offered to her a plant two months after? Surprising ! They are a bit too late 😅

The episode was aired in January. But, I think the shooting was done in September 2020. Her outfit and haircut are the same when she visited the Teamlab. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJygLIKpcY7/?igshid=1i4kywj2jr2pc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhK4MVpMbU/?igshid=u682rpdsytsq

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

The episode was aired in January. But, I think the shooting was done in September 2020. Her outfit and haircut are the same when she visited the Teamlab. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJygLIKpcY7/?igshid=1i4kywj2jr2pc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhK4MVpMbU/?igshid=u682rpdsytsq

Oh you're right, her outfit is exactly the same thank you 😁😁😁

So they shot on september 2020 aired on  january 2021 and a plant in march 2021? 

IMG-20210315-175114.jpg

@LFCouple The handbag, her t-shirt, her jean was exactly the same yeah 👏👏👏

I just hope that So min is not sick since she posted the picture with the sticker "relax recharge refresh"

• Like 3