Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

34 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Same here....as a long time fan of her works.... I had this they would look cute together thought of her with several of her co-stars. I had difficult withdrawal syndrome with D-Day and BTIMFL. So Min seems to be very friendly and easy-going from what I have observed from her interactions with her co-stars behind the scenes. TBH, she looked close with them all. On top of that...she is all cuteness in the world and she has that adorable girl-next-door look that any guys would easily fall for her. 

But with SG...I couldn't really understand myself why I shipped them so hard...to the point that I joined this forum.... There was definitely something about them from the moment they first met.. Esp. him. SG looked very surprised and excited when he found out it was her. I still wonder why the crew kept the secret from him....and why they thought SM joining LF would be a surprise for SG...😏🤔😏🤔 This is my first time ever. Normally it ended at they look cute together thought...But these two, I'm rooting hard for them to get married. 

BTW @Lin M hope your Mr. Right appears soon. 🙂🙂

Me too I had withdrawal syndrome from D-day and BTIMFL and not to forget when LMK said they look good together during photoshoot and during their trip to jeju, photos of him looking at her... I was shipping them already but not anymore because I'm already rooting for SG... and thanks for your wishes😘😘😘

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Ha sido una semana ocupada y desde que quería volver a ver Ep. 2 sin hacer trampa (es decir, sin escenas de avance rápido 😂 ), me tomó días terminar de volver a mirar y es solo ahora que finalmente logro escribir algo al respecto.

me encanta @SilverMoonTeaEs la idea de darle su propio título y aquí está mi propio Encabezado.

Episodio 2: El campo de batalla

spacer.png

Ocultar contenidos

Aquí es donde el programa se convirtió en una revelación de que tener hijos no se trata solo de una sobrecarga de ternura. También puede ser una sobrecarga de trabajo 😁 .

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

El episodio 2 es solo la mitad del día 2 de rodaje y la emoción de los tíos y tías desde el día 1 y de todos sus preparativos, el día 2 se volvió más agotador. También es la primera vez que manejan a 5 niños y definitivamente, todos todavía se están adaptando a las responsabilidades. 

El episodio 2 también nos dio una idea de cómo SG inicia una conversación con SM a pesar de tener hambre y estar exhausto 😁 . La energía y el profesionalismo de SG son realmente notables. SM, por otro lado, trató de responder, pero con frases cortas y SG se apresuró a observar su silencio, pero en los últimos minutos del episodio, podemos escuchar a SM diciéndole a NR que no se siente bien, lo que aumenta su agotamiento. Probablemente, esta fue también la razón por la que SM no respondió tan bien o no dio una reacción tan animada como la habitual durante la hora del almuerzo.

Para las migajas, SG reflejó a SM aquí literalmente comiendo la miga de Yi heon 😂 y espero que SM comiendo la miga de la niña en la mesa también llamó la atención de SG porque aquí podemos ver cómo SM no es la típica 'IT Girl'. Ella encarna una imagen simple, humilde y definitivamente no la de un niño rico y mimado. Es posible que otras mujeres solteras ya no lo coman porque lo considerarán sucio. Confesaré que cuando aún no era mamá, no bebo de la taza de otra persona, pero después de tener mis propios hijos, todo eso cambió. En el caso de Haha Somin sin embargo, ella realmente tiene las cualidades de una madre a pesar de estar sola no mencionar que es una actriz y muy bonito entre todos ellos (sí, sólo déjame ser parcial 😂). Definitivamente no tiene el "Síndrome de Pretty". y tengo esperanzas, Seung gi también lo reconoció. 

spacer.png

El episodio 3, que es la continuación del día 2, tiene escenas interesantes y esperamos volver a verlas pronto. 

Mantengamos nuestro amor por SeungMin ardiendo 🔥 🫐

hello beautiful girls good morning .. !! 

I love SoMin for a long time, and I know that in truth, she makes me a person with a warm heart, because of her I started to follow SG. It caught my attention When SeungGi said, he hoped to find someone to share his life with, someone who doesn't have high expectations for him, someone to feel comfortable with. when i heard you say that I immediately understood his point. JungSoMi y SeungGi 💘🌹

• Heart Eyes 3
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Great idea 😁 💚

right? hihi. we will all be happy in case everything really falls into place. after all, what we all want is for SG & SM to be happy in love (either together, which we really wish for, or with other person). and as @Seung-Min suggested, hope that someday our group here can give something very SeungMin to SG & SM so they know that a lot of us support them all the way. 🥳

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

I’m browsing on some forums on some Airens’  6 yrs old comments about SG and his ex breakup news. Fast forward to 2021, these really makes sense😍spacer.pngspacer.png

And speaking of a tarrot expert, id like to share this too: 

Just around last lunar new year, a sissy sent me this video clip of LSG's palm reading( https://youtu.be/DHUtKGPGyQM ) im not sure if its already mentioned here but just want to share my thought: im not a believer but since my sissy says : It said he will fall or already fallen with someone who will very good to him and make him more succesfull but he really doesnt want people to know about that (this part really sound like our seunggi hahaa).. so i watched the video too..  and i replied : Yes..watching her vlogs, i can say she is the woman who can make the palm reading come true.. someone who will let him do things and giving him the support more than anyone can give to him..yay im getting ahead again..hahaha what if theres another woman like her..hahaha

At this point, Im really praying the woman was our SM..

And tonights SM post hypen my delulu..😂😂😂

Seeing SM sweater i remember SG in white latest photo..and the gray one,SG wears same shade of gray but in different brand.. 😂😂😂 

Pics-Art-03-18-01-47-16.png

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 3
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

true. we should invite those airens here. they will see & realize how fit SM is for SG. 🤭🤍💚

I think I consider myself an Airen hahaha I'm SG's fan for a long time, that is why I came to know this forum because I like SM for SG. I think SM is the perfect woman for him.

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

Seeing SM sweater i remember SG in white latest photo..and the gray one,SG wears same shade of gray but in different brand.. 😂😂😂 

@WondererSG

This SG photo moment was when he just arrived on SBS radio. While i look to this photo it make me remember at this moment SG was out of the car and suddenly he pick up his phone from the pocket and not use it, just pick up & holding it up while the journalist take photo of SG (i hope someone here can send a  gif about this moment to this forum, so you can see it clearly)

Why he do that 😌 is that because he just want the journalist out there realize he change his phone to the mini one (which is the size is not suitable for SG) and its couple with SM 😅?? Because if i becomes SG, i will not pick up my phone when journalist want to take my photo, which is more safe stored on my pocket.

Oh yeah and the white sweater, its 💯 percent same, right?? Is it just looked oversize to SM small body 😅😅 if this true. This is the second time they have same outfit, after the pickle green shirt that we can see on SM birthday video. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Kae hello...welcome to this forum 😍

If you have time i will recomended to you read the comment in this forum start from page 1 until finish (this is what i do when i first time join to this forum, iam really read all the comment just like a love letter, read it with smile and love blooming) after read all the comment, my delulu is more flying high 😂 and i realize its not just me who think about SG SM. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

welcome @Kae to the crazy world of Seungmin hahaha, yeah just like @Sosomingisaid, read the thread from page 1 and you will say to yourself that after all, you are not alone in your "hunch" haha. Share whatever you have about our Seungmin, be it just a delulu, over analysis, or whatever, we will not judge you because we are the same hahaha.

I come here every now and then to read updates, this is like my everyday ritual already.:laugh:

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

Seeing SM sweater i remember SG in white latest photo..and the gray one,SG wears same shade of gray but in different brand.. 😂😂😂 

@WondererSG

This SG photo moment was when he just arrived on SBS radio. While i look to this photo it make me remember at this moment SG was out of the car and suddenly he pick up his phone from the pocket and not use it, just pick up & holding it up while the journalist take photo of SG (i hope someone here can send a  gif about this moment to this forum, so you can see it clearly)

Why he do that 😌 is that because he just want the journalist out there realize he change his phone to the mini one (which is the size is not suitable for SG) and its couple with SM 😅?? Because if i becomes SG, i will not pick up my phone when journalist want to take my photo, which is more safe stored on my pocket.

Oh yeah and the white sweater, its 💯 percent same, right?? Is it just looked oversize to SM small body 😅😅 if this true. This is the second time they have same outfit, after the pickle green shirt that we can see on SM birthday video. 

That arrival in SBS caught my attention too..  same question i have but the answer i got was @Warm Paws thought: a way of telling the special someone he remember her..  

And maybe you got it right too @Sosomingi.. maybe he want to let the world notice the phone and make us all wonder..  😂😂😂

And im crazy enough to have all the delulu.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

@Kae hello...welcome to this forum 😍

If you have time i will recomended to you read the comment in this forum start from page 1 until finish (this is what i do when i first time join to this forum, iam really read all the comment just like a love letter, read it with smile and love blooming) after read all the comment, my delulu is more flying high 😂 and i realize its not just me who think about SG SM. 

Thank you yes i will do that. I want to know more details about them. 

1 hour ago, Lin M said:

Good morning... I feel like who knows if both SG SM had already visited this forum and seeing how hype we are regarding them, they are giving us subtle hints to make us crazy 🤯🤯🤯

Lol. Hope they have an account here in janghaven. That would be great 

7 hours ago, Jed2012 said:

Welcome! 

Thank you 😊 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

i so love that ig page. (credits to seunggisomin) she really captures seungmin moments on point. she gives us that seungmin crazy in love vibes always 😄🤪💚🤍

i also saw this ig post of SGs fan. (credits to crosbeebites) SG wrote in that MITH episode that he loves doing yoga & loves to find good food. just like SM who loves yoga & in most of her vlogs, she is in a restaurant enjoying food. hehe

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2