Little Forest Haven Ship πŸ• - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

41 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

The way SG and SM acted in the presscon and radio show just sealed our suspicions are all right. SG really cant hold back even outside their filming, he can't keep his eyed off SM and he seems worried the whole presscon, maybe because of SM being nervous to face the press.

Β 

Can't blame SG though. SM was extra extra pretty during the presscon! 😍 She always wore more casual and battle-ready clothing during their shoots, even on the very first meet-up at her house.

Β 

Ohhhh. 100! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 2

I started rewatching LF 2 days ago.... I think SM wasn't really thinking anything until she caught him staringΒ at her via the rear view mirror during that car ride back from the valley. She was for sure astonished that she had toΒ turnΒ away to pat Yoojin as she could not directly face him. I would feelΒ shy and awkward as heck too if I catch a guy staring at me like that. He then continued with that heart-shaped suejibi....The way he looked at her the momentΒ she said thank you to Brooke was oh my goodness...I would want to disappear if I was SM. On top of that....him whining childishly to get her attention....Β  That trip to the valley shooting happened oneΒ week before the press con... Based on my own romantic experiences, SM was still in the confusing 'oh gosh did he like me??' stage during the press con...That's why she looked so awkward trying to keep calm and cool.Β 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
  • Tasty 1
39 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I started rewatching LF 2 days ago.... I think SM wasn't really thinking anything until she caught him staringΒ at her via the rear mirror during that car ride back from the valley. She was for sure astonished that she had toΒ turnΒ away to pat Yoojin as she could not directly face him. I would feelΒ shy and awkward as heck too if I catch a guy staring at me like that. He then continued with that heart-shaped suejibi....The way he looked at her the momentΒ she said thank you to Brooke was oh my goodness...I would want to disappear if I was SM. On top of that....him whining childishly to get her attention....Β  That trip to the valley shooting happened oneΒ week before the press con... Based on my own romantic experiences, SM was still in the confusing 'oh gosh did he like me??' stage during the press con...That's why she looked so awkward trying to keep calm and cool.Β 

This is πŸŽ‰πŸ’―% true!!! I just like to see SM’s facial expression when SG gave herΒ that shy/smitten look when she thanked Brooke. But there are no camera angles.Β Β I had to rewatch that scene many times to get it. I thought first that SG was just fascinated when SM played along with Yoojin. They edited that part to downplay SG’s feelings. But no matter how they downplay it. He can’t hide it.😍

Β 

happy 100th page!!!

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Party! 5
Hace 2 horas, WaterCat dijo:

EmpecΓ© a volver a mirar LF hace 2 dΓ­as ... Creo que SM no estaba pensando en nada hasta que lo sorprendiΓ³ mirΓ‘ndola a travΓ©s del espejo retrovisor durante ese viaje en automΓ³vil de regreso desde el valle. Seguro que estaba asombrada de tener que darse la vuelta para darle una palmadita a Yoojin ya que no podΓ­a mirarlo directamente. TambiΓ©n me sentirΓ­a tΓ­mido e incΓ³modo si descubro a un chico mirΓ‘ndome asΓ­. Luego continuΓ³ con ese suejibi en forma de corazΓ³n ... La forma en que la mirΓ³ en el momento en que ella le dio las gracias a Brooke fue oh Dios mΓ­o ... Me gustarΓ­a desaparecer si fuera SM.AdemΓ‘s de eso ... Γ©l lloriqueando infantilmente para llamar su atenciΓ³n ... Ese viaje al tiroteo del valle ocurriΓ³ una semana antes de la conferencia de prensa ... Basado en mis propias experiencias romΓ‘nticas, SM todavΓ­a estaba en el confuso 'oh Dios , ΒΏLe agrado? escenario durante la conferencia de prensa ... Eso 'Β 

πŸ€­πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’˜πŸŒ·πŸ˜ƒΒ  Β SeungGi Subconsciously said "You accepted my Heart" that's why I look at her like this ... what a thrill ...

• Heart Eyes 1
8 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

BTW, there's already a thread/topic here in Janghaven for Monthly House, but there's not a lot of info till this day. I thought that it will, and will still air on the 22nd, which is only a couple of days from now, but there are comments elsewhereΒ saying that the show will most likely be delayed, hence the lack in promos or any kind of news. I feel like they've been filming for such a long time already though...Β 

Β 

@Warm PawsΒ Yeah, could not find any updates on Monthly House. JTBC already scheduledΒ another mini drama for 22-23 March. So I guess it get postponed.

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMlMpKSnZjX/?igshid=dwbkoebi8h43

Β 

Found this, seemed like it’sΒ shifted to April.Β 
Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeb3BRJGrc/?igshid=1l1yvk39q3505

Β 

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, WaterCat said:

EmpecΓ© a volver a mirar LF hace 2 dΓ­as ... Creo que SM no estaba pensando en nada hasta que lo sorprendiΓ³ mirΓ‘ndola a travΓ©s del espejo retrovisor durante ese viaje en automΓ³vil de regreso desde el valle. Seguro que estaba asombrada de tener que darse la vuelta para darle una palmadita a Yoojin ya que no podΓ­a mirarlo directamente. TambiΓ©n me sentirΓ­a tΓ­mido e incΓ³modo si descubro a un chico mirΓ‘ndome asΓ­. Luego continuΓ³ con ese suejibi en forma de corazΓ³n ... La forma en que la mirΓ³ en el momento en que ella le dio las gracias a Brooke fue oh Dios mΓ­o ... Me gustarΓ­a desaparecer si fuera SM. AdemΓ‘s de eso ... Γ©l lloriqueando infantilmente para llamar su atenciΓ³n ... Ese viaje al tiroteo del valle ocurriΓ³ una semana antes de la conferencia de prensa ... Basado en mis propias experiencias romΓ‘nticas, SM todavΓ­a estaba en el confuso 'oh Dios, ΒΏle agrado? escenario durante la conferencia de prensa ... Eso 'Β 

Β 

Just now, Diva said:

🀭 πŸ€— πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ’˜ 🌷 πŸ˜ƒ Β  Β SeungGi inconscientemente dijo "Aceptaste mi CorazΓ³n", por eso la miro asΓ­ ... quΓ© emociΓ³n ...

100 pages and there are many more, I'm from page 18 πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸ˜‚πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸΎπŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

• Party! 3
14 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

they both look so good! it's like a pre-nup photoshoot haha

I think i can join all of you,i'll be their make up artist SeungMin let your make up artist rest for a day il take care of your looks😊😊😊..hmmm where is the venue??πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Another update on Somin. She’s still considering the new offer (we discussed this before); but there is a change inΒ male leadΒ (Ok Taecyeon).Β 
Β 

https://twitter.com/kdramawrid/status/1372719178151460868?s=21

Β 

spacer.png

I think Ok tae cyeon and LSG follow each other on ig.

Β 

although, if (sm&sg) are being discreet if they have something going on right now, I want them to pair up someday. Oh when will that be? I miss them seeing in one frame😞.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oh yes you are correct! checked SGs ig.Β so this means SG will approve of this pairing if ever haha

Β 

happy 100 to us guys! keep this haven rollin'! πŸ₯³πŸ€πŸ’š

I remember on ep 1 . When SM pointed out to LSJ’s chef license ,SG commented that LSJ’s pic look like Ok Taecyeon.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1

Good night girls, I am happy for the 100 pages, I still remember when I entered, and I saw the date of the last update and I thought it no longer existed, but still I was encouraged to write, thanks to the for welcoming me. here we are still and let it be many more pages until SM and SG are a couple ... !!Β Β 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oh yes you are correct! checked SGs ig.Β so this means SG will approve of this pairing if ever haha

Β 

happy 100 to us guys! keep this haven rollin'! πŸ₯³πŸ€πŸ’š

SG mentions OK Taecyeon in one of MITH episode, just a passing commentΒ  during their "bickering", not sure if it's with Se Hyeong. My take is, SG personally knows OK Taecyeon so yeah,Β SM and Taecyeon pairing is safeΒ :laugh:.

Β 

Happy 100Β guys, keep rollin'.Β  Β wooot woootΒ Β :Party02:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, WaterCat said:

I started rewatching LF 2 days ago.... I think SM wasn't really thinking anything until she caught him staringΒ at her via the rear view mirror during that car ride back from the valley. She was for sure astonished that she had toΒ turnΒ away to pat Yoojin as she could not directly face him. I would feelΒ shy and awkward as heck too if I catch a guy staring at me like that. He then continued with that heart-shaped suejibi....The way he looked at her the momentΒ she said thank you to Brooke was oh my goodness...I would want to disappear if I was SM. On top of that....him whining childishly to get her attention....Β  That trip to the valley shooting happened oneΒ week before the press con... Based on my own romantic experiences, SM was still in the confusing 'oh gosh did he like me??' stage during the press con...That's why she looked so awkward trying to keep calm and cool.Β 

@WaterCatHe tried to make it appear like brooke giving her a heart as way to appreciate all her efforts that is how SG cares for SM. He wanted to make her happy. That is so sweet and gentle of him.Β 

• Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

@LFCoupleΒ oh, I was just wondering about that. I heard about Jo Byung Gyu and was wondering what'll happen to this drama. This is pretty recent news though! Thank you for the heads-up!

Thank you God for listening to my prayerπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…... Actually I didn't like it when she was paired with him because first he is younger than her, no offense to him but I just don't like it 😁😁😁

4 minutes ago, Lin M said:

https://youtu.be/5pddtA1ttnM if both accept it, finally this pairing will come true... Yahoooo... I'm off to work with a happy heart... Have a good day/ good night girls... 😘😘😘😘

I’m glad it’s a period/traditional drama so the love/kiss scenes are just subtle or aren’t that much.and MH is a romcom. Β I’m not ready for SM to pair up with Β other actors with so many kiss/love scenes after LF. 😞 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Kimi23 I'm ok with it because whenever I watch her drama, her kiss scenes are mostly like a peck but BTIMFL is a little different though... πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

TSHLYE too . But she’s an actress and it’sΒ part of her job. Maybe this time,Β Β sheΒ can save all the kiss scenes when paired up with SG. That we wouldn’t mind. Lol 🀣

Edited by Kimi23
  • Haha 5
On 3/17/2021 at 4:26 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

1 more additional of blueberry benefit, it's our "official nation ship plant"Β 

Β 

Replying to this oooollddd post (almost 10 pages ago already)Β :laugh:

Β 

I just thought that the blueberry is really deserving as our ship plant. It starts out as green, gets a little purplish, then becomes deep blue when ripe. Sounds like a love story I've heard somewhere before.Β :lenny:

Β 

blueberries-bush_full_width.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1