Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@LFCouple 😱😱😱 just want to scream after watch the fortune teller video that she said SG have a girl friend & have plan to get married. Can handle my shipper soul again after this 🤣🤣 try to connect the fortune teller and our observation about them. 

*try to calming down my delulu*

@sg_smthankyou very much for this delulu boosting link video

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

OMG....you guys are really rolling fast..... Page 102...I remembered it was not long ago when I found this forum and we were on page 28..... I was just wandering how you guys first discovered this page. Myself, I just loved watching vdo clip of these 2 on YT.....either their individual clips or ones with both of them..... And I ran into this comment asking whether SG is dating at the moment....and someone replied saying she heard a rumor that LSG is now with JSM..... I was like wait what for real???...🎉🎉🎉🎆🎇  Then I googled 'LSG & JSM dating'. And  Bam! I found this forum and it became my favorite book for the time being. 🙂🙂 I used to read all comments from page 1 from time to time.... Now it seems impossible to do so...it will take me days and by the time I finish, there will be at least 10 pages more to read already. 🤣🤣🤣

TGIF guys..... Love the new name.... cute,  unique and very SGSM

'THE BLUEBERRY COUPLE' 🫐🫐

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
Spoiler

I liked your delulu but i don't think SG will get married soon .. he has lot of projects to do .. He is in his prime time now  & SM also has a new drama in the second half of this  year.  I think we have to wait 5 to 6 yrs for that..

@Yoon Ji sorry girl...iam to over excited after try to connect our observation & the fortune teller said 🤣🤣

*fiuhh..calming down my delulu part 2 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I liked your delulu but i don't think SG will get married soon .. he has lot of projects to do .. He is in his prime time now  & SM also has a new drama in the second half of this  year.  I think we have to wait 5 to 6 yrs for that..

@Yoon Ji sorry girl...iam to over excited after try to connect our observation & the fortune teller said 🤣🤣

It's ok😂just relax .😂😂😂💪💪💪

6 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

IMO, If it's really the case for these two...and if they really believe they are the one for each others, I don't think they will wait that long...Esp, if they want to have kids. They will want to be relatively young and energetic parents who can do lots of activities and have fun with their kids. 🙂🙂🙂

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

IMO, If it's really the case for these two...and if they really believe they are the one for each others, I don't think they will wait that long...Esp, if they want to have kids. They will want to be relatively young and energetic parents who can do lots of activities and have fun with their kids. 🙂🙂🙂

@WaterCat i have just success to control my delulu from over excited , but after read your comment, delulu became hyper activ 🤣

I also getting married without need somuch time after meet my boyfriend (now he is my husband). Just can pray for them, hopefully God lead their heart to find each other ❤

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

IMO, If it's really the case for these two...and if they really believe they are the one for each others, I don't think they will wait that long...Esp, if they want to have kids. They will want to be relatively young and energetic parents who can do lots of activities and have fun with their kids. 🙂🙂🙂

Yeah agree 😊

I discovered this page watching some videos on YT randomly, I didn't search about them especially. It made me wanna watch LF. I finished it in 2 days. Then I  watched some videos of @Poisonous Ivy and I read a comment inviting her to join this forum. 

I was so happy to find it. 

First, I was lurking during some days and then I couldn't resist, I joined this page creating an account. 

I got to know So min through her vlogs, and I loved her even more. I watched her vlogs so many times, until now. And after, I really want to know more about Seung gi, more than what people are telling about him. I really want to know who he was. And now I'm so annoyed 😂😂 because they don't wanna get out of my head. 

I already watched episode 3 this week but I will tomorrow too. 

Episode 6 of Mouse it's just... Don't have words!!! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
17 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I also want them to get married soon..it's like i am waiting for my marriage 😂😂😂but they're not common people specially in Korea actor actresses can't  get married soon due to their profession. Specially actors/ singers fear of losing their popularity or jobs.

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

IMO, If it's really the case for these two...and if they really believe they are the one for each others, I don't think they will wait that long...Esp, if they want to have kids. They will want to be relatively young and energetic parents who can do lots of activities and have fun with their kids. 🙂🙂🙂

@WaterCat i have just success to control my delulu from over excited , but after read your comment, delulu became hyper activ 🤣

I also getting married without need somuch time after meet my boyfriend (now he is my husband). Just can pray for them, hopefully God lead their heart to find each other ❤

I'm sorry girl....I didn't mean to fuel up your delush...🤣🤣🤣 SG and SM are around my ages...I was just talking from my experiences. People in their 30's do not wait long to get married once they find their 'the one'.... all my friends are like that too... Even though these 2 are in showbiz, they both have achieved a lot already.....Its not that they don't have career stability and fan base.... Plus they are both super financially steady.. If they really want to be together, they will have to make a commitment and compromise. SM seems to have been living this path already...She only does the project that really interests her... I remembered she saying it in her interview.... And for SG, if its the case and if he really wants to be with her, he will need to compromise..... And I delusionally believe that this is the case....😁😁😁

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
54 minutes ago, pokepo said:

@Yoon Ji sorry are you his mom?:Yikes:

It's okay if you think he will not get married soon, but please don't turn another hope's down.. let us be happy in a thought either they end up married each other sooner or later..

but if it's true they ended up together soon in a marriage, pls be happy for them whatever lies ahead.

#capitalistfingerheart

:smile:

Hahaha  i am not his mom but Sg himself said he want to get married before 40 ..  that's why i said so..  but i know Sm is ready for marriage ... but who knows God has different plan for them 😂💪i just hope they end up together make a happy family & give yeolmoo a brother or sister soon😂😂😂

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I'm sorry girl....I didn't mean to fuel up your delush...🤣🤣🤣 SG and SM are around my ages...I was just talking from my experiences. People in their 30's do not wait long to get married once they find their 'the one'.... all my friends are like that too... Even though these 2 are in showbiz, they both have achieved a lot already.....Its not that they don't have career stability....and they are both super financially steady.. If they really want to be together, they will have to make a commitment and compromise it.... SM seems to have been living this path already...She only does the project that really interests her... I remembered she saying it in her interview.... And for SG, if its the case and if he really want to be with her, he will need to compromise..... And I delusionally believe that this is the case....😁😁😁

And they have a strong will to have their own family, especially Seung gi.

He's very determined, he knows what he wants. If he knows that she's the one, he won't wait too much. A man who finds his woman will not let her go so easily. 

Of course korean celebrities have so many responsibilities and marry late. But above all they only wait to find the right person. They both have the perfect age to consider the marriage. Let's hope that they will marry, no matter when. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

And they have a strong will to have their own family, especially Seung gi.

He's very determined, he knows what he wants. If he knows that she's the one, he won't wait too much. A man who finds his woman will not let her go so easily. 

Of course korean celebrities have so many responsibilities and marry late. But above all they only wait to find the right person. They both have the perfect age to consider the marriage. Let's hope that they will marry, no matter when. 

Hope so & praying for that🙏🏼

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Hahaha  i am not her mom but Sg himself said he want to get married before 40 ..  that's why i said so..  but i know Sm is ready for marriage ... but who knows God has different plan for them 😂💪i just hope they end up together make a happy family & give yeolmoo a brother or sister soon😂😂😂

Yeah he said before 40 but that doesn't mean 39 or 40. I think he didn't want to be too precise and to worry his fans 😂😂 it was a way to say "I want to marry, I will marry when I will find the one. I hope it will happen before my 40 years" 😂😂 

You never know when you will find the one, it might be even earlier than you think. 

Of course they have their projects. But they are stable, I don't think that work will slow them. I hope so 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah he said before 40 but that doesn't mean 39 or 40. I think he didn't want to be too precise and to worry his fans 😂😂 it was a way to say "I want to marry, I will marry when I will find the one. I hope it will happen before my 40 years" 😂😂 

You never know when you will find the one, it might be even earlier than you think. 

Of course they have their projects. But they are stable, I don't think that work will slow them. I hope so 😁

I thought he meant 39 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Yoon Ji said:

I thought he meant 39 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

And if he doesn't find the one, will he get married at 39 no matter what? 😆😆😆

I know that he's planning everything but as far as marriage is concerned, planning is important but let the magic happen is essential 😌 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

And if he doesn't find the one, will he get married at 39 no matter what? 😆😆😆

I know that he's planning everything but as far as marriage is concerned, planning is important but let the magic happen is essential 😌 

I don't know what will happen in future but my hunch says they are dating right now( over delulu)😂🙈 & i believe so that's why i joined this ship.😂

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1
50 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Agree....BTW..... He's 34 ...she's 32..... Many Korean celebs got married around this age range even the ones that are really famous...some even more famous than SG....some even younger if they find their the one........You can list them. If they are really dating and worrying about losing his popularity due to marriage is his concern despite all his achievements, I would not want him for SM neither..... Because that means he is not capable of making her feel stable. But like you said, he's a determined person....he knows what he wants and he will go for it..... If she really is his the one, he will not let her go. 😘😘 I can delusionally hear the wedding bell  💒 🔔  ringing. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Lol. Love your exchange of opinions of when or what age will they marry. I think marrying at 40’s is the standard of male k celebs. Esp celebs with high popularity. I think LSG can settle down before 40 unlike other actors with the  likes of LMH, HB because of his chosen career path . He can give up dramas and can just resort to MCing and variety shows without losing his popularity. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
29 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Lol. Love your exchange of opinions of when or what age will they marry. I think marrying at 40’s is the standard of male k celebs. Esp celebs with high popularity. I think LSG can settle down before 40 unlike other actors with the  likes of LMH, HB because of his chosen career path . He can give up dramas and can just resort to MCing and variety shows without losing his popularity. 

you are correct. by this time, SG has already proven to all of us how great he is in all the fields he is in. and if we base it on the comments we see on social media, most of it are for SG to settle down and want him to be happy because he really deserves it. besides, he already got our approval in everything most especially SM haha

i forgot if this is from MITH. SG is so cute and funny most of the time. haha! and for sure by this time he really is good at yoga coz for sure he's practicing it as a couple haha

spacer.png

(📷 credit to seunggi_always)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

just rewatching SeungMin & LF clips on yt for the nth time. haha! i just thought that SG&SM might really be meant for each other coz on the first day they met, the pickle green & white color combi is present. it's like a sign from above that, okay, those colors will make you fall in love and be together. 🤭 it will also make your shippers crazy 😆🤍💚

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

just rewatching SeungMin & LF clips on yt for the nth time. haha! i just thought that SG&SM might really be meant for each other coz on the first day they met, the pickle green & white color combi is present. it's like a sign from above that, okay, those colors will make you fall in love and be together. 🤭 it will also make your shippers crazy 😆🤍💚

spacer.png

Yeah... Instead of red thread of fate for them it's pickle green 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
42 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

For LMH and HB,  they could settle down anytime if they wanted to.... I think it's more of their preference not to settle down.... Or they just didn't find the one who makes them want to settle down yet.. Take Rain and SJK for example. No offense but LMH is a date-around type... Some guys are like that and there is nothing wrong with it. Both LMH and HB are already at the top of their career.... If they really want to settle down....all they need is just a commitment. I think LMH and HB's are different from SG in term of style and personality. SG is more of a manly man type. He doesn't seem like a date-around type or does he???

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

For LMH and HB,  they could settle down anytime if they wanted to.... I think it's more of their preference not to settle down.... Or they just didn't find the one who makes them want to settle down yet.. Take Rain and SJK for example. No offense but LMH is a date-around type... Some guys are like that and there is nothing wrong with it. Both LMH and HB are already at the top of their career.... If they really want to settle down....all they need is just a commitment. I think LMH and HB's are different from SG in term of style and personality. SG is more of a manly man type. He doesn't seem like a date-around type or does he???

Sorry I didn’t mean personality wise, but career-wise. I just took example of HB or LMH because their career almost revolves around dramas with love storyline. Of course they can settle down anytime they want.✌

SG never aged. He looked the same in King 2 H with his new haircut.spacer.png

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1