Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

54 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Sorry I didn’t mean personality wise, but career-wise. I just took example of HB or LMH because their career almost revolves around dramas with love storyline. Of course they can settle down anytime they want.✌🏻

Peace!! Don't be sorry..... What I was trying to say was it's all related..... For all these really well-established/famous Korean celebs, losing popularity should not be something they would worry about if they wanted to settle down starting their own family when they are in their 30's. These big names are already legends and they all have their own solid ground in the industry.... K-showbiz is big and it has global market, there are lots of roles and other things that they can do even after they get married. Also, doing drama should not be a problem after marriage, even the romantic scenes...it's all for works...it's all about being professional anyway. Take Jun Ji Hyun for example.. My point was that those in their 30's who are not married is more because of its their choice not to settle down or not yet able to find their the ones...not because of them worrying about losing/not being able to let go of their popularity.... They don't need to worry about retarded fans who cannot separate their professional from their personal lifes.... If they do, they won't be able to live their own life as a human being. They cannot be that shallow.....They all know that there will always be new wave and popularity comes and go.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

Hahaha  i am not his mom but Sg himself said he want to get married before 40 ..  that's why i said so..  but i know Sm is ready for marriage ... but who knows God has different plan for them 😂💪i just hope they end up together make a happy family & give yeolmoo a brother or sister soon😂😂😂

@Yoon Ji. @pokepo chill. There is no right or wrong answers here. We can share our thoughts and opinions. Every one of us will have different views or interpretation, speculations and feelings about many things including our fave Seungmin. So let us just enjoy and continue supporting both of them. And fingers crossed 🤞🏼  end up together eventually. Lots of love ❤️ for y’all. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
3 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SosomingiMe gustó tu delulu, pero no creo que SG se case pronto ... tiene muchos proyectos que hacer ... Ahora está en su mejor momento y SM también tiene un nuevo drama en la segunda mitad de este año. Creo que tenemos que esperar de 5 a 6 años para eso ...

For that only he will know, when it will be the right moment to marry if in 5 or 6 years or less. 

• Like 1

And I will add that Seung gi said to LMH in his recent videos that he wanted to focus a little more on his private life than his work. He started to think how can be his life without working that much. It's the sign of someone who is ready for a stable life but has to learn how to do it after spending many years working. He said that his work was his life, now he wanted to give more importance to his personal life. About remodeling his appartment in the first half of 2020, he said that it was the first time he has invested so much for himself. He's beginning a new step in his life, he's conscious about that. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

buenos dias chicas guapas.

Si mal no recuerdo, había una chica aquí en el foro que entró y lanzó una bomba, y luego resultó que no era nuestra portadora de SoMin y SeungGi. Aseguró que SoMin y SeungGi estaban saliendo y que en la entrevista de radio ya habían terminado y muy mal si lo recuerdas. Ahora me pregunta si realmente sabía algo o simplemente lo hizo para crear controversia.

Hace 7 minutos, SGxSM dijo:

Y agregaré que Seung gi le dijo a LMH en sus videos recientes que quería enfocar un poco más en su vida privada que en su trabajo. Empezó a pensar cómo puede ser su vida sin trabajar tanto. Es el signo de alguien que está preparado para una vida estable pero que tiene que aprender a hacerlo después de muchos años trabajando. Dijo que su trabajo era su vida, ahora quería darle más importancia a su vida personal. Sobre la remodelación de su apartamento en el primer semestre de 2020, dijo que era la primera vez que invirtió tanto para sí mismo. Está comenzando un nuevo paso en su vida, es consciente de eso. 

Lo ha dicho en distintas ocasiones, que en esta ocasión se va a centrar más en su vida privada y separar su carrera profesional de la vida personal que quiere llevar. Es lógico que pienses así, ahora tiene  35 años y él mismo se replantea lo que va a hacer con su vida privada.

Edited by Diva
  • Like 2

Girls ,  i am sorry if i hurt anyone...My intention was not to hurt anyone but to support SG' s decision because i thought Sg wanted to get married before 40 so i thought it will take 5 to 6 yrs more to settle him down..Like other seungmin shippers i also want them to get married soon ...@Diva , chill sister 😂ofcourse it was Sg who will take the decision when he is ready for marriage .

Somin just updated her ig story.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
10 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Girls ,  i am sorry if i hurt anyone...My intention was not to hurt anyone but to support SG' s decision because i thought Sg wanted to get married before 40 so i thought it will take 5 to 6 yrs more to settle him down..Like other seungmin shippers i also want them to get married soon ...@Diva , chill sister 😂ofcourse it was Sg who will take the decision when he is ready for marriage .

It's okay... I think you simply got lost in translation big time which is understandable. What he really meant was that he hoped to find someone and get married before he turned 40...It didn't mean that he wanted to get married exactly when he turns 40. Before 40 could be anything from 1 to 39.99. Peace ✌☮

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Somin just updated her ig story.

do not worry baby, that was my point of view, he at the end of how many can he marry until it is after his 40 hahaha actually I like your opinions of my SoMin 💘🙏🌹🙏🌹🌷🌷🌷🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲 🇽

37 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Diva elle no sabía nada, solamente mentiras, quería crear controversias. Hizo lo mismo en otras shippers paginas

Oh what a bad girl ... !!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Diva said:

do not worry baby, that was my point of view, he at the end of how many can he marry until it is after his 40 hahaha actually I like your opinions of my SoMin 💘🙏🌹🙏🌹🌷🌷🌷🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲 🇽

Oh what a bad girl ... !!! 

Like you i am Sm' s die hard fan 🥰🙏🏼💜💚

16 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji you didn't hurt anyone really. Sorry if you thought that. 

Yeah I saw her post 🥰🥰 

3am in Korea 😳 she's still awake 😁

So many flowers

IMG-20210319-181913.jpg

She seems to be very happy, she never shared so many posts for her birthday. If she's happy I'm happy and Seung gi too 😂😂

Don't be sorry, you guys are so nice & i am really happy to be here.🥰🙏🏼💚💜

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

I saw something funny on Mouse today, again 😅 I know that my brain is programmed to detect seungmin's crumbs but I can't help sorry 😂😂

First I saw "Modu's daily" Mentioned in the first episode, Then the lila sweater with the candy cotton seller who is wearing a black headband and today I saw this mint/white fridge 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is Jung Ba reum's fridge 😁

I've never seen before a two-colored fridge like this one. 

Many funny coincidences, I'm not serious about that but I just love it 😊

IMG-20210319-183400.jpg

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I saw something funny on Mouse today, again 😅 I know that my brain is programmed to detect seungmin's crumbs but I can't help sorry 😂😂

First I saw "Modu's daily" Mentioned in the first episode, Then the lila sweater with the candy cotton seller who is wearing a black headband and today I saw this mint/white fridge 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is Jung Ba reum's fridge 😁

I've never seen before a two-colored fridge like this one. 

Many funny coincidences, I'm not serious about that but I just love it 😊

these two really. 🙈🙉🙊 giving us subtle hints always. haha! even the screenshot you took of SMs ig story, there's a sticker of mint green vase with that kind/similar white flower again hahaha! and may i add the hey you with smiley face sticker. calling SGs attention perhaps? our delulu minds won't stop hahahaha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

i still can't sleep so i went ahead and rewatched episode 3 🙈 (sorry not sorry for this long post & lots of photos 😁)

it what was said in this episode that the summer of little forest is filled with love. ☺💕

i find this scene sweet & funny because when SG said "that's amazing", my delulu mind imagined that what happened between SM & yoojin, SG also wants it to happen between him & SM. 💋😆🤪

spacer.png

next, they told about the story of yihan liking brooke. then it dawned on me that what they are saying & showing here is in likeness of our blueberry couple 🫐🥰 so somehow we can prove that SG really likes SM because of how yihan acts & reacts to brooke is the same. 😆 (the scenes of seungmin are from other episodes of course hehe)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

i really like the original kids and their pairing haha (yihan-brooke, yoojin-yi hyeon, grace-jeong heon) we can somehow see similarities of their interactions & bonding with how the adults also interact with each other. we are able to watch their realness because they don't have much script here. it's really their genuine feelings. 😊

i also love SG's bonding with these 2 boys. i can't wait for him & SM to have their own babies 😜 (and oh, i like you too lee seung gi hahaha)

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2

Hi everyone! Happy weekend! 🎉🎉🎉

Spoiler

Thought process here: 

Spoiler

I think this song is really a cliche couple song and I didn't want to use it at first, but I thought it fit so well with some scenes in LF that I decided to go with it. (Don't get me wrong, I love the song, but I just wanted to find something else initially) The first two songs were slow, sentimental songs, and this time I wanted a more 'feel good' song. 

The reason I went with this song is because of the first two verses. The first one is about being too focused on career or goals. We've all discussed that LSG is very career-oriented but now he seems to be ready to settle down, or at least focus part of his attention to his personal life. So felt this fit really well. The second is about building a little home. While this can be both symbolic and literal, I thought the treehouse scenes they had fit here as well. 

And of course, the actual theme "I got you" which can be interpreted as "being with someone/ having someone" but also "having someone's back/ supporting someone" which we all know is very evident between LSG and JSM throughout the show. 

In keeping up with themes, I have two more ideas so far: another feel good song, and the other, a lullaby. But we'll see when they come to fruition. I'll be busy in the next few weeks till mid April so probably after, but it's also why I wanted to finish this one now. 

Anyway. Hope you guys enjoy! 🧡🧡🧡

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6

@ishipSGxSM your screenshots about Yihan and Brooke are very well made 😆 I thought the same when I watched the episode, I would have suggest to the team production to borrrow children's names and to replace it by Seung gi and So min 😂😂

@Warm Paws I love your video, as usual. So much feelings. They can built a safe home together and have their own little family. It's so obvious 😭 In the video, there is one moment when they were in the water, I think I didn't see this moment before, or not that close... The way he's staring at her while talking to her... It reminds me when he talked to her during "the mud party". It looks like a private moment. Fighting for your work and keep it on,  your videos are so meaningful for seungmin shippers. Thank you

Here So min carrying Yoo jin. And we know who ended to carry YJ at the end 😁 Seung gi of course. Yes he was close to YJ but he also knew that YJ was always with So min... I think he really wanted to relieve So min because of her back pain 😌

IMG-20210319-225244.jpg

On episode 4, from the early morning Seung gi had to pick blueberries with Brooke and others. But why? Because So min suggested to Brooke the night before 😂😂

Thank you So min 😁

IMG-20210319-230905.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
45 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

¡Hola a todos! ¡Feliz fin de semana! 🎉 🎉 🎉

Ocultar contenidos

Proceso de pensamiento aquí: 

Ocultar contenidos

Creo que esta canción es realmente una canción de pareja cliché y no quería usarla al principio, pero pensé que encajaba tan bien con algunas escenas en LF que decidí seguirla. (No me malinterpretes, me encanta la canción, pero al principio solo quería encontrar algo más) Las dos primeras canciones eran canciones lentas y sentimentales, y esta vez quería una canción más "para sentirse bien". 

La razón por la que elegí esta canción es por los dos primeros versos. El primero se trata de estar demasiado centrado en la carrera o en los objetivos. Todos hemos hablado de que LSG está muy orientado a la carrera, pero ahora parece estar listo para asentarse, o al menos centrar parte de su atención en su vida personal. Así que sentí que esto encajaba muy bien. El segundo se trata de construir una pequeña casa. Si bien esto puede ser tanto simbólico como literal, pensé que las escenas de la casa del árbol que tenían también encajaban aquí. 

Y, por supuesto, el tema real "Te tengo", que puede interpretarse como "estar con alguien / tener a alguien", pero también "tener la espalda de alguien / apoyar a alguien", que todos sabemos es muy evidente entre LSG y JSM durante todo el programa. 

Para mantenerme al día con los temas, tengo dos ideas más hasta ahora: otra canción para sentirse bien y la otra, una canción de cuna. Pero veremos cuando se hagan realidad. Estaré ocupado en las próximas semanas hasta mediados de abril, así que probablemente después, pero también es la razón por la que quería terminar este ahora. 

De todas formas. ¡Espero que disfruten! 🧡 🧡 🧡

but what a beautiful video that said beautiful beautiful, thank you for giving us one more time, another wonderful video  No matter the cliché, I love the cliché, it transports me to the imagination of a pure and beautiful love.  🌷🌹🌷🌹🙏🙏🥳🥳🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji you didn't hurt anyone really. Sorry if you thought that. 

Yeah I saw her post 🥰 🥰 

3am in Korea 😳 she's still awake 😁

So many flowers

IMG-20210319-181913.jpg

She seems to be very happy, she never shared so many posts for her birthday. If she's happy I'm happy and Seung gi too😂 😂

Omg ... SG wore a tshirt with that smiley face😊 in the LF camping episode where they were really getting closer and sparks were turning into fire 😉 just noticed that when watching @Warm Paws beautiful yt video :wow:

... so to me that proves that 'hey you 😊 you're cute' is definitely meant for SG :sees it:

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Heart Eyes 4
Spoiler

i find this scene sweet & funny because when SG said "that's amazing", my delulu mind imagined that what happened between SM & yoojin, SG also wants it to happen between him & SM. 💋😆🤪

spacer.png

SG voice always so soft to SM on this scene (actually also on another scene) its like me & my husband where we are approach each other 😅

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

... so to me that proves that 'hey you 😊 you're cute' is definitely meant for SG :sees it:

When I saw the "Hey you, you're cute" with the smiley sticker, SG comes to my delulu mind haha. 

@Warm Paws another lovely video you have there, so much to feed our hungry Seungmin minds haha.

Happy rewatching Ep3 guys, can't wait to read all your comments, analyses and interpretations of Seungmin moments. 

@WaterCat i"ve been here in this forum when it was in page 20+ after lurking for a while starting at page 4. I've been browsing some random yt videos of Seungmin hoping to get hints because after the Blueberry thing of SG in MITH in November 2020, my  shipper heart was again ignited. I have moved on from them after the LF finished its airing in late 2019 and just thinking of them once in a while and just rewatch LF for the nth time because yeah they looked good and strong chemistry is there when it's all raw, not scripted one. 

My delulu hyped up again when i joined this forum and can't stop anymore unless we are proven wrong haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1
14 hours ago, SGxSM said:

And if he doesn't find the one, will he get married at 39 no matter what? 😆😆😆

I know that he's planning everything but as far as marriage is concerned, planning is important but let the magic happen is essential 😌 

We all knew SG as good planner like LSJ share in MITH..in that ep(i assumed filmed May 2019), he think relationship is hard,surpisingly he talks about relationship,maybe because he was with his best friend.. and in just 4 months, his thought about relationship changed..in Twogether(filmed Sept 2019) he talks about it with sparkling eyes,totally different atmosphere with someone whome he just met.. Pics-Art-03-20-10-21-00.png

For me,the change of mood was because he found that special someone already.. and him planning to settled down before 40 seems like about to happen soon.. 

And our delulu might not just a delulu.. Yay i need to stop or else i need to resign as Airen.. 😂😂😂😂

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1