Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Spoiler

I so love SG nowadays! The "no touch" policy being implemented by none other than.... hhaha! Delulu! 2nd photo, yes he's hand on her shoulder but you can see there's restraint still. And his face "dont take a picture of this pose" haha. The girl is really a touchy girl, huh? Hahaha. 

A1-DCE7-E7-E366-4-AD0-9647-31-BE6457-BFC

@Myshipperheart_SGSM its so funny when i see this photo 🤣 when SG try to make some distance but the girl keep trying close her body to SG.

Yeah this girl so touchy.

Maybe because this girl presume SG as oppa? (she mention this once when the cast of mouse doing some interview) i think she just little girl for SG from the age gape, nothing special.

But if my boyfriend is like SG, i will not feeling some insecure because SG have self awareness. He know that he must build a "wall" 🤣

Spoiler

bts of monthly house? How can we find when there's no news about it anywhere 😭😭😭 it's like it's lost somewhere..

@Lin M its okay dear, there is a lot of another drama out there which is also hard find the bts too (not only monthly house). Keep positive 😊 maybe when the drama aired and they do some promotion on radio, we can see little crumb

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Oh... do not say here that we are waiting for Monthly House BTS to see if she'll be glued to her phone too. She (SM) will read it here and she will try to not use her phone. Hahaha! Delusion! But I hope that there's BTS already for M.House, maybe they'll post on once it starts airing (When will it be?) I really have this big faith in this fandom, that there really is SG and SM. Really there is! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 3

hello there i want to ask when was this episode of MITH aired on tv? In here, he immediately ask about love and marriage which means he’s definitely planning about it. It was all but a game for fun but he was serious when he asked if he’s getting married at 30’s. What do you think? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Hola @Diva, bts = Detrás de escena

No estoy seguro de qué es bct, pero si te refieres a bcs de "casarse porque a menudo ..." Entonces bcs = porque.

Thank you beautiful I really appreciate it, you don't know how difficult it is for me to understand some things sometimes. and About SG it is safer that he already has a partner, he is so busy at his work that anytime I have free You will check your messages and send a message to your loved one

• Like 4
Spoiler

Oh... do not say here that we are waiting for Monthly House BTS to see if she'll be glued to her phone too. She (SM) will read it here and she will try to not use her phone. Hahaha! Delusion! But I hope that there's BTS already for M.House, maybe they'll post on once it starts airing (When will it be?) I really have this big faith in this fandom, that there really is SG and SM. Really there is! 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM agree with you. I dont know how i explain it, but i really feel something about this blueberry couple.

Start after i watch SG habit (more often check his phone, this is his old habit when he still have relationship view year ago, and now this happen again). Conclusion he have someone. Maybe airen or other SG fans also know this but they not know yet who is the girl 😌

Why i guess the special one for SG is SM? Because i try to observation and the result is not much different with all your crumb here guys. Iam so surprised first time read all crumbs on this forum because lots same with my observation 😂 that why i feeling curious  are SK netizen can't feel something 😅

I know out there also exist SG shipper with his another co star, SG and his ex now really dont have any relation. SG and his vagabond co star maybe they look so close, but no more than as like brother - sister relation (this is my friend opinion too)

Lets try be patient, i know what the fortune teller said is just prediction, but who knows maybe someday all those prediction come true 😌

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
2 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I so love SG nowadays! The "no touch" policy being implemented by none other than.... hhaha! Delulu! 2nd photo, yes he's hand on her shoulder but you can see there's restraint still. And his face "dont take a picture of this pose" haha. The girl is really a touchy girl, huh? Hahaha. 

A1-DCE7-E7-E366-4-AD0-9647-31-BE6457-BFC

@Myshipperheart_SGSM its so funny when i see this photo 🤣 when SG try to make some distance but the girl keep trying close her body to SG.

Yeah this girl so touchy.

Maybe because this girl presume SG as oppa? (she mention this once when the cast of mouse doing some interview) i think she just little girl for SG from the age gape, nothing special.

But if my boyfriend is like SG, i will not feeling some insecure because SG have self awareness. He know that he must build a "wall" 🤣

Reveal hidden contents

bts of monthly house? How can we find when there's no news about it anywhere 😭😭😭 it's like it's lost somewhere..

@Lin M its okay dear, there is a lot of another drama out there which is also hard find the bts too (not only monthly house). Keep positive 😊 maybe when the drama aired and they do some promotion on radio, we can see little crumb

Yeah I agree she considers Seung gi like a big Brother and same for Seung gi, he see her like a little sister. He said "she's boyish" when the MC asked him his opinion about her. 

I'm waiting for Monthly House 🥺

7 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Myshipperheart_SGSM agree with you. I dont know how i explain it, but i really feel something about this blueberry couple.

Start after i watch SG habit (more often check his phone, this is his old habit when he still have relationship view year ago, and now this happen again). Conclusion he have someone. Maybe airen or other SG fans also know this but they not know yet who is the girl 😌

Why i guess the special one for SG is SM? Because i try to observation and the result is not much different with all your crumb here guys. Iam so surprised first time read all crumbs on this forum because lots same with my observation 😂 that why i feeling curious  are SK netizen can't feel something 😅

I know out there also exist SG shipper with his another co star, SG and his ex now really dont have any relation. SG and his vagabond co star maybe they look so close, but no more than as like brother - sister relation (this is my friend opinion too)

Lets try be patient, i know what the fortune teller said is just prediction, but who knows maybe someday all those prediction come true 😌

Koreans are very cautious, they can't ship publicly. That's why we can't see a lot of Korean shippers pages, whoever the couple is. They ship discretly, in private. And for International fans it's difficult to have some inside informations 😅

I totally agree about other ships... It's obvious. 

With So min, it's totally different, I can say that Love is in the air ❤

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm waiting for Monthly House 🥺

@SGxSM me too. Don't know when monthly house will aired 🤦‍♀️ and don't know i can see it or not from my country. All this time i watch a drama use viu. 

I think monthly house is a pra production drama isn't?? 

@Sosomingi You can watch it on dramacool.

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Kae said:

hello there i want to ask when was this episode of MITH aired on tv? In here, he immediately ask about love and marriage which means he’s definitely planning about it. It was all but a game for fun but he was serious when he asked if he’s getting married at 30’s. What do you think? 

My interpretation of that phrase "make it clear that you're the only one" is that SG must convince the woman he wants to marry that he's the only one for her and she's the only one for him :niu:

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
27 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

I think monthly house is a pra production drama isn't?? 

I think they are still filming now... 

It was planned for Monday-Tuesday drama; let’s see if JTBC will post anything tomorrow. Tonight is another mini drama - Missing Child. I haven’t seen any post yet from JTBC drama for next week Mon-Tue drama.

• Insightful 2
50 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

My interpretation of that phrase "make it clear that you're the only one" is that SG must convince the woman he wants to marry that he's the only one for her and she's the only one for him :niu:

since #seunggiandsominaredating, the woman that SG has to convince here and now is SM.😉

and I think he's really doing very well...with the invisible wall around him when he's with his female co-stars and the frequent messaging with his couple iPhone mini with her (we might be delusional, but oh well..😂)

keep it up SG...we're all rooting for you to get married in your 30's.. fighting :nya:

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
16 hours ago, pokepo said:

nice catch, why would you bother zooming in and out a script in that small screen, he could've use iPad better, and easy to hold for reading pupose.

even if they using paperless script, but still, not make sense for script reading, like does he only have 1 phone? come on..

@pokepo yeah you're right and to all Blueberry shippers I think we are on the right track and becoming closer to finding the truth. I couldn't post that video of LSG reading his printed script and reading his lines using ipad/tablet. I've seen that on Instagram/Twitter however I can no longer see in on IG. TT TT TT

• Like 6
Spoiler

Apparently MH is scheduled to air Wednesday through Thursday in June after "Law School" so that's the reason JTBC hasn't started providing the drama yet. according to "The Network of S'amhwa"  

@Diva june?? Not aired april??  Is it true? What caused it delayed far from the schedule?

iam sorry, i just want ensure it

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Ocultar contenidos

Aparentemente,  MH está programado para salir al aire de miércoles a jueves de junio después de "Law School", así que esa es la razón por la que JTBC aún no ha comenzado a ofrecer el drama. según "The Network  of S'amhwa"  

@Diva ¿¿junio?? ¿No se emitió en abril? ¿Es verdad? ¿Qué provocó que se retrasara lejos del horario?

Lo siento, solo quiero asegurarme

Well, that is how I read it, first they had said that March 22, but it was not like that, and it is rumored that it will be for the end of March beginning of April, and now I found a publication that until June so nothing is official, the only strange thing that nothing has come out of this drama and many wonder why, so do not lose hope that it will soon be extreme 

• Like 1

I remember when So min posted her last story, she put a sticker "holidays" 

Maybe they stopped the filming and will continue later. 

At first, I read one or two articles saying that it will be aired on March but other articles mentioned the first half, from January to June, maybe march wasn't sure yet. Because jtbc would have done more promotion much earlier in February if it was the case but they didn't. 

We just have to be more patient 😞

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeolmo's mom put on her IG story, pictures of his latest vlog, when he was sleeping like in Seung gi's arms... She highlighted this moment and she put a blueberry sticker 🤣🤣🤣

What do you think? 

IMG-20210323-112501.jpg

@SGxSMI think that Yeolmo’s mom is Lurking here too. She is the BB couple’s spy, aside from Jsm’s manager and staff.  Hehehe. 

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 2
2 hours ago, Diva said:

Well, that is how I read it, first they had said that March 22, but it was not like that, and it is rumored that it will be for the end of March beginning of April, and now I found a publication that until June so nothing is official, the only strange thing that nothing has come out of this drama and many wonder why, so do not lose hope that it will soon be extreme 

@Diva@SGXSM  I guess JBTC has incurred delays in the airing of their dramas, not only the Monthly House.  I have come across another JBTC drama (Fly High Butterfly) that started pre-production activities mid or third quarter of 2020, a little bit ahead of Monthly House and still due for airing in May 2021.  So they have to move also the schedule of Monthly House.  The pandemic has got to do with the delays.  You are right, we just have to be patient.

Oh.... I really thought, Lsg and Jsm will be free of commitments by May 2021... that is why, i thought May as the month for the announcement seemed the right timing... 

My question now is, will the May marriage announcement be delayed also??? LOL, me and my delusions!  just kidding........ 

11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

This delulu tends to not be a delulu anymore 😂😂

@SGxSMlove yah!  

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

(Press conference movie love forecast) 

(Press conference drama king 2 heart) 

(Press conference drama vagabond)

(Press conference drama brilliant legacy)

(Press conference movie the princess & the match maker)

(Press conference drama hwayugi)

(Press conference drama you are surrounded)

(Press conference MITH)

(Press conference hometown flex)

I know all of you guys already seen LF press conference, so you can see how SG habit while on that press conf (even my friend ask to me "why SG can't sit comfortably while on LF press conference?" I said maybe he feel uncomfortable with his chair 😂😂)

So i try search another SG press conference for movie, drama, and variety show. I know this is just little cut so maybe its not balance enough to compare.

Yeah maybe some of you can see the difference? Or its just me with my delulu mind 😂

Spoiler

Oh.... I really thought, Lsg and Jsm will be free of commitments by May 2021... that is why, i thought May as the month for the announcement seemed the right timing... 

@LsgJsm omooo omooo...my heart beating hard after read this. Delulu attack me, help!! 😂😂🐻🐻

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

(Press conference movie love forecast) 

(Press conference drama king 2 heart) 

(Press conference drama vagabond)

(Press conference drama brilliant legacy)

(Press conference movie the princess & the match maker)

(Press conference drama hwayugi)

(Press conference drama you are surrounded)

(Press conference MITH)

(Press conference hometown flex)

I know all of you guys already seen LF press conference, so you can see how SG habit while on that press conf (even my friend ask to me "why SG can't sit comfortably while on LF press conference?" I said maybe he feel uncomfortable with his chair 😂😂)

So i try search another SG press conference for movie, drama, and variety show. I know this is just little cut so maybe its not balance enough to compare.

Yeah maybe some of you can see the difference? Or its just me with my delulu mind 😂

Hide contents

Oh.... I really thought, Lsg and Jsm will be free of commitments by May 2021... that is why, i thought May as the month for the announcement seemed the right timing... 

@LsgJsm omooo omooo...my heart beating hard after read this. Delulu attack me, help!! 😂😂🐻🐻

@Sosomingi  I must say you are working hard to gether crumbs.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1