Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

these two really... 😍🤪😆

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you @ishipSGxSM.... Finally someone made gif for this shot.....Noticed this long time ago.... My screen record was broken so I could not capture it....Even they showed it for split second on LF,  I still caught him in action... He told Yihan to look at a camera and then he sneaked a glance at SM's face.. He really loves seeing her laugh and smile.

@LFCouple I nodded nodded and nodded in absolute agreement with everything you said. I really love this side of SM.... be grateful for everything and always show appreciation.... I also love ❤ how she always told these kids to show appreciation and say thank you... I've been admiring her as an actress for so long but I fell in love with her from this show. Her heart is so pure and beautiful. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 5
Spoiler

spacer.png 

All of us are know that SM is so pretty. But after rewatch LF episodes 4, iam realize she is so pretty even without make up. We can see it clearly when she kiss yoo jin, SM & another kids just came out from the house. We can see SM bare face. Iam amazed how she still pretty after wake up & with bare face *ofcourse SG amazed too with SM how she still pretty even just wake up 😌

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
43 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

We all hope they are really dating as we see how compatible they are.. 😍😍

Rewatched episode 4. Sorry for long post... 🙏

I found that Somin by nature (and nurture most likely) is a very loving and warm person. She easily got along with all three other members, and especially with the kids. From day 1 and 2, she already hugged and kissed most of them.  

spacer.png

She comforted Yi Hyeon when he cries at the end of the day; because he missed his mom. It’s just natural of her..

spacer.png

And she’s always praised kids whenever they did something well. I found that she genuinely thanked or praised others, kids or adults. She praised Yi Hyeon for trying get change himself. And gave thumbs up to Brooke for singing and knowing what cavity when she convinced Yihan to take his tooth; to Yihan when he helped set up the dinner table..

spacer.png

spacer.png

and even to Seo Jin... she’s easily highly praised him of his cooking..

spacer.png

This trait of her, I think just exactly what Seung Gi needs in a partner. Seung Gi does most things very well; but we can see he needs others to appreciate and/or praise him when he does something well. Somin seems a good fit, because she naturally a grateful person, and she’s not hesitant to say it earnestly. 

I noticed from this episode, he kinda disappointed and tried to defend when Yi Hyeon was crying, just before the parents came.

spacer.png

and how happy he was, when Yoo Jin didn’t want to go home..

spacer.png

and the last part makes me smile. On screen:

spacer.png

Off screen:

Seo Jin to Na Rae: “I think Seung Gi is interested in Somin.” 😍😍

Seo Jin to Seung Gi: “Seung Gi, is Somin pretty or not?”

Seung Gi: “She is pretty” 😍😍

Agreed with all you said about SM, her personality is what SG needs in a partner. One thing is sure though, SG knows this very well as his eyes are always set on SM. Aside from being extra pretty, her being affectionate or her natural self is above any physical qualities. If I were SG's parents, I really want her as daughter in law 😅

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 7
10 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Was wondering what were they betting about that they had to do the rock paper scissor game. Sad that it was not aired and just a screenshot of them doing it. They look cute specially SG hanging in those ropes, very childish. 

same idea- I actually input it on my fanfic this cut scenes Hahahha. rock and paper scissor game is def a good scene but the pd didn’t show it to stay away from making them a “couple” and create a shipping madness and here we are SHIPPERS ! Hahahha it look like magic to us! I just can’t wait for a big news to come out coz I truly believe that 

#SEUNGIxSOMINisDATINGINRL 🔮🎎💕

(manifestations) 

Edited by Mjanedee
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 4

After such a long and hectic day, I have no energy to do anything but still came here to check your observations.. I thought I'd just lurk around but i definitely have to thank all our members here for your hard work and dedication towards sailing this ship... 😘😘😘 

P. S. I still have no time to rewatch episode 3, I'll be free from the 1st I'll watch on that day hope you won't mind... 

@Mjanedee and you didn't complete it 😞😞😞

• Like 6

@LFCouple 👏👏👏 I love all your analysis about So min. I finished rewatching LF episode 4, and I can't agree more. You described all the feelings that I had for her. I really fell for her on this episode. 

How she behaved with the children, with Lee Seo jin... How much he was confortable with So min, when he talked about Grace in the kitchen ❤ She's such a lovely person. Of course she's so beautiful, she has this natural beauty/cuteness but above all she has so much great qualities that fit so well to Seung gi's personality. 

We already shared so many times seungmin moments so I wanted to share So min's moments but you highlighted those precious moments already 😌

Here some of my favorite moments 

When I watched So min's with all the children looking at the rain I really loved her. PDnim put so much efforts in the whole rainy scene, so much emotions 😌

IMG-20210327-152617.jpg

Lee Seo jin who confides about his feelings. He's not the type to confess easily but he already looked so comfortable with her

IMG-20210327-152819.jpg

Here they look like a real family. In this episode Seung gi and So min were both smitten to Yoo Jin 💞

IMG-20210327-153252.jpg

Here when Brooke wanted to pick morning blueberries thanks to So min 😁 And it was Seung gi who had to stick to it 😂

IMG-20210327-152701.jpg

When they went to pick some vegetables, So min wasn't shown on the screen, I was quite surprised that she didn't come with them. 

But she was there ☺  And we can here Seung gi called her "So minaaa". So on the second day he called her So mina and not So min sshi

IMG-20210327-152856.jpg

Here Seung gi was talking to her, he made her laugh. Unfortunately we can't hear, they definitely had so much moments together while laughing 😌🥰🥰

20210327-154501.gif

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
35 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@LFCouple 👏👏👏 

Here some of my favorite moments 

When I watched So min's with all the children looking at the rain I really loved her. PDnim put so much efforts in the whole rainy scene, so much emotions 😌

IMG-20210327-152617.jpg

Lee Seo jin who confides about his feelings. He's not the type to confess easily but he already looked so comfortable with her

IMG-20210327-152819.jpg

Here they look like a real family. In this episode Seung gi and So min were both smitten to Yoo Jin 💞

IMG-20210327-153252.jpg

Here when Brooke wanted to pick morning blueberries thanks to So min 😁 

IMG-20210327-152856.jpg

@SGxSM I love that scene too when SM was watching the pouring rain with the kids....So warm and adorable. She is so comfortable with the kids.... I was watching EP. 4 last night... One of my favorite moments was when SM explaining to Brooke at breakfast why Yojin got to eat smaller gimbap bites.... And the way Grace looked at SM with her smiley face full of admiration.... So adorable.

With LSJ, I actually really like when these two are together...They get along well. I think they have same vibes... It's so peaceful when they are together unlike SG and NR....those two are loud and hyper. 🤣🤣🤣 I think SJ also adores SM like a little cute sister.

The radish picking scene.... From what I understood, SM left first to help SJ prepare dinner... SM told SJ about Yujin how Yujin said that she didn't want SM to leave and that she wanted to be with SM.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
50 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

When they went to pick some vegetables, So min wasn't shown on the screen, I was quite surprised that she didn't come with them. 

But she was there ☺  And we can here Seung gi called her "So minaaa". So on the second day he called her So mina and not So min sshi

I had to rewatch this part and i think it's not SG who called her because it's a low voice like it's being called from a distance whereas in just seconds you could hear SG laugh loud and clear... 

Edited by Lin M
Wrong sentence
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat I agree, same vibes indeed 😂😂 I love it. Lee Seo jin admired So min in so many ways, except for cooking of course 😆 But even when they were cooking together, he was like a big brother teasing her cute sister. 

Kids don't lie, they all felt how much sweet and sincere So min was with them 😊

Yes...they are so peaceful even when they argued the very first time they cooked together. That egg drop soup making conversation between the two was awkwardly funny. SM doesn't know how to cook at all...

I watched her blog last night...She was cutting the kimbap made by her mom and it kept breaking apart. SM was crying for her mom and her mom told SM that she needed to calm kimbap roll down and it wouldn't break apart.... SM surely came from a very mentally healthy family. 🙂🙂

Kids loved her....all of them too...She's always surrounded by the kids. Remember that song SG sang in the car on their way back from Chinese restaurant... SJ cooks in the open kitchen, SG the spokesperson, NR with dark circles, and the most popular SM nimo. 😁😘

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, Lin M said:

I had to rewatch this part and i think it's not SG who called her because it's a low voice like it's being called from a distance whereas in just seconds you could hear SG laugh loud and clear... 

Actually it's Seung gi's voice, they lowered his voice to highlight the children because they were talking. Seung gi's laugh that we can hear is not real. I mean they added his laugh at this moment. They edited so many times their laugh here and there 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
2 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Yes...they are so peaceful even when they argued that very first time they cooked together. The egg drop soup making conversation between the two was funny. SM doesn't know how to cook at all...

I watched her blog last night...She was cutting the kimbap made by her mom and it kept breaking apart. SM was crying for her mom and her mom told SM that she needed to calm kimbap roll down and it wouldn't break apart.... SM surely came from a very mentally healthy family. 🙂🙂

Kids loved her....all of them too...She's always surrounded by the kids. Remember that song SG sang in the car their way back from Chinese restaurant... SJ cooks in the open kitchen, SG the spokesperson, NR with dark circles, and the most popular SM nimo. 😁😘

Yeah this "the most popular So min" Is iconic 😎 it shows how Seung gi saw So min through children's feelings 😌

2 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

Finally there is upload from her 😍😍

Finally thank you so much 😆😆😆😆

Yoo An's mom also posted today, he's so cute

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

i agree with all of you who posted about episode 4. SM is really a lovable woman so it's really doubtful if SG didn't fell in love with her. haha! us the viewers, we felt SMs genuineness & sincerity, what more them right?

since most of you here talked about SM, i just want to include our OG seungmin shipper, LSJ. 😆 LSJ has that reputation that he doesn't care about anything and of his image. but in reality, he seems a sweet, caring, and loving person and LF showed those characteristics. even in MITH, LSJ seems to not care, but he does especially to sungjae. haha! i just find it cute how his voice became so soft & sweet and he makes cute & funny faces. hehe. let's not forget he's face when he told SM that she needs to have a baby. that smirk that always show when he observes SG & SM. hahaha! that smile is like saying, "you need to have a baby and i have a best friend i can volunteer for you to be the father." 🤣

spacer.png

also, SG who loves observing SM interacting with the kids (even in other episodes). he always says things about the kids but his eyes, smile & face always say it's about SM. 🤣🤭

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

@ishipSGxSM yeah true, his words are for children but his eyes and smile are for So min 🤗

Lee Seo jin is also a caring person and he's also very observant... he felt that So min could be the one for his friend 😌

They surely had dinner together during or after LF. 

@iheartseungmin yeah I think I'm gonna believe that there are spies here 😂

I love the new presentation of her vlog, with Yoo an and Modu's drawings. So well made

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
47 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSM yeah true, his words are for children but his eyes and smile are for So min 🤗

Lee Seo jin is also a caring person and he's also very observant... he felt that So min could be the one for his friend 😌

They surely had dinner together during or after LF. 

@iheartseungmin yeah I think I'm gonna believe that there are spies here 😂

I love the new presentation of her vlog, with Yoo an and Modu's drawings. So well made

@SGxSMi think so too that LSJ is very observant and he somehow knows how to read a person. just like what he said to SG in MITH, right? he is very confident what kind of woman SG needs in his life and we hope that he saw that during LF and told SG about SM being a perfect fit. hehe. and you are right that for sure they had dinner together. LSJ going gaga over the twins, i doubt if he did not communicate to them at all even once after LF.

to our friendly neighborhood SeungMin spy here, hope you are reporting everything to our blueberry couple and please tell them to give us more clues coz we are enjoying it 😆

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

@ishipSGxSM 😂😂😂 hope they will hear (read) you 🙏

Yeah he's very close to Seung gi, he told him his thoughts in MITH, I'm sure he did it also during/after LF. 

Lee Seo jin said (in 2018) that Na rae invited him and another colleague at Narae's bar because they worked on a project together. Don't remember what kind of project. I'm sure that they had dinner together and maybe Na rae invited them 😁

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@ishipSGxSM For sure SM checked ☑   all the boxes... She has the charisma SG said he liked. A girl with charisma... SM has it...a very unique one too.... SG is always in needs of attention and appreciation for his action....but from what I see...Most of the times he tried to impress her...He ended up get impressed by her instead in an effortless way... Like how he said he would try getting child psychiatry license...Instead of getting a wow from her like what he got from SJ and NR....She said to him, if you think it was possible to just study hard and get it...I would want to try too.... That was her style of charisma....That for sure got his confidence shaken in a good way. At the same time, she is a great team player.... She can be that someone who follows the plan well as SJ suggested too.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@WaterCat yes she has this unique charisma 😎 she makes things by herself and she's determined to succeed. At the same time she looks fragile which make Seung gi want to protect her 🥰

We say that a man loves this feeling of protecting the woman that he loves. I guess Seung gi wants to admire and protect the woman he will marry to... 

They are very different but so compatible 😌

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1