Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Spoiler

i know it's an old photo of SG and delayed vlog of SM... but but... 🤭🤍🫐💚

spacer.png

Girls do you realize SM on her new vlog is still wearing the pickle green diamond ring. 

I know this vlog was filming couple month ago right? But iam sure this ring is really special to SM. I know SM like wearing mini & cute ring for her accesories, but SM use this pickle green ring more often then the other ring.

If you want to ensure it again, you can watch her vlog, first time i watch SM use this ring is on her vlog which is uploaded on September 14th. And after that SM still wear it. Even when she live IG on 2021 January.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKibnt0gJEK/

what happen with all this pickle green stuff 😌 

Try watch SM new vlog, on minute 5:07 is when SM visit her friend exhibition on gallery, on IG she post her photo while visit this exhibition is on February 1th. And i can see it clearly she still wear this pickle green ring

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Awesome 3

@Sosomingi you are right, she loves this ring and she wears it very often. Since when? Don't know but if I remember well she wore it during this IG live but also in some vlogs, I think the one when she made her MBTI or the accessory for the mask. Can't remember well since it's late here, my brain is sleeping!I've made previous research a few times ago, and this is a Gucci ring. Don't know how she got this ring, a gift or not but it has definitely an important meaning for her. I want to precise that there are jade stones and So min chose "jung so min" As her stage name because it's related to jade stones. She loves them. 

IMG-20210327-235418.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
Spoiler

you are right, she loves this ring and she wears it very often. Since when? Don't know but if I remember well she wore it during this IG live but also in some vlogs, I think the one when she made her MBTI or the accessory for the mask. Can't remember well since it's late here, my brain is sleeping!I've made previous research a few times ago, and this is a Gucci ring. Don't know how she got this ring, a gift or not but it has definitely an important meaning for her

IMG-20210327-235418.jpg

@SGxSMOh dear thank for the ring photo, now we all can see the ring very clear, the ring really have pickle green diamond color 🥳🥳🥳

iam just curious, why?? Why she often wear this ring often then other? 

if we try looking back, we assume SG SM start dating on October 19th because this blueberry couple post on IG in the same time (especially SG post on IG with I LOVE YOU caption). But after do some observation, maybe they start dating on September (because i see SM wear this ring is on September) but they start brave do some lovestagram on October? (God, iam really amazed with my delulu ability 😂

But for me, if a man give a ring to me on a first day he express his love, i think this man have desire married, not only for dating.

not important when exactly they are start dating, the most important is SG SM DATING 😂😂

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Sosomingi You said it all, no matter when they started, the most important is that they are dating 😂 I agree about the meaning of offering a ring... In LF Jeong Heon offered a ring to Yoona and he said it to Seung gi when he gave him advices about dating  😁 Again, I don't know if it's a gift or not, of course our delulus know the answer already 🤣

Just wanna say that you can't say "I love you" only in a few days... maybe they started few months before October 😁

Summer vibes 2020 you know what I mean?😅

Only God knows 😌

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Sosomingi @SGxSM

Holymoly......I love smoking this delusion...😘🥰 Heck yes, it doesn't matter when they started....What really matter was whether they started??? 🤞🤞🤞

I remember someone made comparison of their IG posts since when LF aired in 2019....They actually both posted on October 19 since 2019. So it was not just one but Oct.19 2 years in a row... My theory is if they really are dating (my absolute wish is they are), they must have started it very low-key since even before summer 2020.... In June 2020, SM's fan asked her what is her favorite Taylor Swift song....Her answer is LOVER with the pinky cloud sky as a background.... https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODY4NTk3Nzk5ODEwNzQ0?igshid=5ilhbcgdffbv&story_media_id=2331355214911975057_641167366

Listen to the song, pay attention to the lyrics and get high on delusion girlfriends 💗💕💚💜 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
4 hours ago, WaterCat said:

@Sosomingi @SGxSM

Holymoly......I love smoking this delusion...😘🥰 Heck yes, it doesn't matter when they started....What really matter was whether they started??? 🤞🤞🤞

I remember someone made comparison of their IG posts since when LF aired in 2019....They actually both posted on October 19 since 2019. So it was not just one but Oct.19 2 years in a row... My theory is if they really are dating (my absolute wish is they are), they must have started it very low-key since even before summer 2020.... In June 2020, SM's fan asked her what is her favorite Taylor Swift song....Her answer is LOVER with the pinky cloud sky as a background.... https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODY4NTk3Nzk5ODEwNzQ0?igshid=5ilhbcgdffbv&story_media_id=2331355214911975057_641167366

Listen to the song, pay attention to the lyrics and get high on delusion girlfriends 💗💕💚💜 

Lets connect the dots... If SM's fave song is Lover, why i had the feeling it has something to do with SG's fave song in Karaoke around that time too which is "Forbidden Love".. yay my delulu mind says those songs are connected too(not to forget the songs he played in Naver.now:Falling,Naked and even Anbu.. and all this started with "Someone you love" last August 12,2019).. also the song in SG playlist last December,the one he shared in UI's pallete also tells their love story..hahahha  oh my delulu is getting hype again..

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Shocked 1

🎉👏 i love it when we do "connect the dots" because it is like a given puzzle that we already know each corners and sides of each story that really relates to each other. I think they really were giving clues thru their ig posts. And how coincidentally that they posted at the exact date (oct 19) and SG's only caption was 'i love you'

we all know that SG has been giving two meanings always with what he said during LF, praising the kids and telling them their lovely but it's obvious that all those compliments were for SM. So it's really possible that they are really dating, and that what we connected the dots are really true and valid and pointing to their relationship. I really hope we'll get some hints soon about themx 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Sosomingi you are right, she loves this ring and she wears it very often. Since when? Don't know but if I remember well she wore it during this IG live but also in some vlogs, I think the one when she made her MBTI or the accessory for the mask. Can't remember well since it's late here, my brain is sleeping!I've made previous research a few times ago, and this is a Gucci ring. Don't know how she got this ring, a gift or not but it has definitely an important meaning for her. I want to precise that there are jade stones and So min chose "jung so min" As her stage name because it's related to jade stones. She loves them. 

IMG-20210327-235418.jpg

It is a divine ring, as SoMin is not going to bring it, that ring is beautiful, the ladies who make videos would be great with the favorite songs of SoMin and SG "Forbidden love" Taylor Swift "Love" "Someone You Love". 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
6 hours ago, SGxSM said:

IMG-20210327-235418.jpg

You all are amazing... wow so many crumbs and tits bits. I know this might be a long... long shot since the GG on the ring obviously Gucci, but I remember Leo Seo Jin (I really can't recall on what interview that was) called lee seung gi, Gigi (sooo GG for Gigi?)

oohh they are soooo Dating 😉

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2

my delulus worked again while scrolling through any seungmin related ig account haha!

this was way back last november when SG released the ordinary man. SG & SM both posted ig story that day, right? our blueberry family is in black haha!

(📷credit to seungmin_couple ig account)

spacer.png

then the following day, yeol moo posted a video of him and the caption is yes man. so his seunggi samchon is the ordinary man and he is the yes man. hahaha!

spacer.png

just like when SG celebrated his birthday. both him & SM posted on the day then YM posted the blowing of candle the next day.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@WondererSG @WaterCat I agree with all of your connected dots 😎 the dates, the songs... they surely started before summer, I said in June since So min was officialy single. 

Does someone know the song that Seung gi shared on IU's palette. I didn't find it

"Forbidden Love" is so memorable, the lyrics are so beautiful, even the song that he sang in MITH after LF "I don't know anything but Love" 😌😌  

@Diva yeah so many beautiful songs to use for seungmin video edits 😍

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

my delulus worked again while scrolling through any seungmin related ig account haha!

this was way back last november when SG released the ordinary man. SG & SM both posted ig story that day, right? our blueberry family is in black haha!

(📷credit to seungmin_couple ig account)

spacer.png

then the following day, yeol moo posted a video of him and the caption is yes man. so his seunggi samchon is the ordinary man and he is the yes man. hahaha!

spacer.png

just like when SG celebrated his birthday. both him & SM posted on the day then YM posted the blowing of candle the next day.

YM's video of him blowing a cake the day after SG's birthday is really not a coincidence for me. The hell no! It's definitely and obviously for his SG Samchon. It's SM's family discreetly greeting their lovely "in-law" a happy birthday. They are so dating, these two are so obvious!'

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 5
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Does someone know the song that Seung gi shared on IU's palette. I didn't find it

He mentioned two songs (minutes 24:40) ILYSB by Lany and Sweet by Cigarettes After Sex. He didn’t say the title of the song, but you can hear these songs when he mentioned Lany and Cigarettes After Sex.

https://youtu.be/J4BZNlUNUsA

These two songs also played and displayed when they shoot MITH at his apartment.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Sosomingi yes you can rewatch 😍

Here for illustrate, Seung gi told to the master she might felt lonely since she wasn't married. And she confirmed saying that "she can't say say that she doesn't feel lonely" since she's single. He compared loneliness/being married (in a relationship) 

20210314-164042.gif

And here Shin Sung rok, asking to Seung gi if he agrees to say that "I'm crazy lonely these days". Before asking Sung rok said "I'm gonna ask a hard oneone" (Question) 

And Seung gi said "I wouldn't say I'm crazy lonely". You can observe Se hyeong's reaction but also Na rae's eyes and the other master's reaction. They were curious about his answer and then they were all silent and akward after his reaction. Na rae said " It's weird" 🤔 The other master "it's bearable" 🤔

20210314-164212.gif

They were definitely not talking about his real loneliness. In other MITH episodes (before LF) , Seung gi used to talk about his loneliness without being shy or stressed, he was comfortable with that. But here Sung rok asked him if he had someone in his life and with his own words he said yes. This gesture with his tongue in his mouth at the end confirmed that he was stressed but sincere. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 3

Hello guys this is first time I want to share my opinion, before this forum is so lovely hoping seungmin become real. I don't want to be hard shippers for them jus prayed they can be real. Okey now I want to drop my opinion hahah, a few day ago I already confused to look how LSG interaction with his new Co star, I see LSG like give some distance with her, so I feel confused why he like that, causw it's not him usually, I also watch Jipsabu every week and like see Somin vibes in seunggi like when he eat Burger after the wedding ceremony and his reaction is so over too it's different like before because I see jipsabu also eps 145 when they in wedding place there I see LSG not to interested so much just like single, but in eps 158 jipsabu he is really look different and interested about marriages even his expression too,it's like he ready have someone okey if I want to my delulu think,I think lsg already dating maybe in October 2020 I don't know with who?? But sure I hope it's with somin eonnie. Hoping next year we get some good news.. 

• Like 10
  • Party! 3

In MITH episode with NR, I also noticed that Se Hyeong's reaction there. It could be possible that the 4 of them or during LF after shoot or something Se Hyeong joined them? He's a close friend of NR, he is their common friend. And NR's common friend with LSG is LSJ. Come to think of it, if LSJ went to NR's house already for a drink, it's impossible that SG haven't. I agree with everyone that SG's views in marriage and relationship changes after LF. LF seems to be an eye opener to all of them. They experienced being a parent and learned to appreciate the beauty of having kids and raising a family. And of course, he met his future wife there too. 

I'm with you on this @pokepo, i dont like that girl in mouse. She's over the top since their promotions. She's extra clingy to SG or maybe she's just doing it for promotional purposes

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2