Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Spoiler

guys i dont like oh bongyi in mouse hahahaha

@pokepo yeah me too 😂 dont know why. Usually i like all SG co star on his previous drama. Maybe because we can see this co star in real life is so clingy even when SG try make some distance 😌. But just forget it, she just a co star, just lets try support SG drama. After watch behind the scene of mouse especially behind the scene of bong yi - ba reum scene, iam really can see SG differend behavior, he try make some "wall" 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

https://instagram.com/stories/seunggisomin/2539575141216899150?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=lz2rjg19g4hk

I get this from seunggisomin IG story account (credit by seunggisomin)

this account show that SG on July, 19th update his IG with caption 🤗 💚. The video which is he upload with this caption is when he appear on MITH sing FORBIDEN LOVE 😱 omoo i feel goosebumps. 

Then SM on July, 31th also update her IG with caption  🌱💚 🍃 (the photo when she at a beach)

It happen on 2020

Do you think this is just accidental girls?? I mean how can 2 people choose same heart shape and the color too. 

I remember someone on this forum said something about SG sing forbidden love and SM favourite song is lover. And this 2 song are related.

If you  can't open the link up there, please take a look to SG & SM IG photo that i said.

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Shocked 1
5 hours ago, Diva said:

Good afternoon beautiful girls, I was looking at the photos of SM that he recently uploaded providing his new drama and his wardrobe caught my attention, she was wearing a tie.almost like the ones used by the policemen of the draman Mouse, could it be that I sent a subliminal message to our SeungGi .. ??  https://www.instagram.com/p/CLx3YSpF8Gb/?igshid=199xb2euxcwbb

This remind me of this: the way they pose for a drink.. and the tie have same design, what a coincidence having their official color on it(cream for SM, mint for Sg)

Pics-Art-03-29-08-21-53.png

My delulu mind can't help but to think about the caption..😂😂😂😂 but my sane mind really wish its for real.. 😍😍😍😍

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Shocked 1

SG feeling so touched, he is crying 😢 he is really a good man, a lot of things i like about SG, one of them is because SG is not a smoker.

I dont know what other people think about this, but for me, a men who doesn't smoke mean he take care of himself very well as form as gratitude for God gift, God give him a good life, good family, good career so this is a form of thanks to God. he knows his own worth.

And SM, we know that she is a person who always appreciate little things, say thank you even for a small things.  there was never any news of her going to a nightclub or another scandal, even when she came from a rich family, she never show of about it. 

The conclusion, this 2 people really trying to live a life with full of gratitude 😇 

SM is the luckiest girl in the world if she gets SG as her husband.

SG is the luckiest men in the world if he gets SM as his wife.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Mouse is really superb drama, seunggi acting is so good he is really deserve awards. And about bongyi character too is so sad when nothing someone I can believe there is no psycho in her side hahahah. And I'm not worries about Seunggi oppa Co star in mouse she also look at seunggi just like oppa, but honest sometime I feel worries with YOONGGi shippers cause they have so many dots their connected hahaha

• Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Sosomingi I love this green heart 💚 it can be accidental of course. But my gut telling me that it's not 😅 We all felt that Forbidden Love was very important for Seung gi and less than 15 days later So min is connected to this song with this 💚

@Lin M I also dreamt about them last night. I can't control my brain now, it's over. I dreamt that they were doing a photoshoot for a drama, Seung gi was so comfortable putting his hands here and there, I was thinking "Why does he need to be so obvious 🙈? " I was so happy ☺

@Seungmin fans yeah he deserves awards I agree. This drama is so good. Well we can't stop other ships but this story ended almost 6 years ago 😊

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
Spoiler

yeah he deserves awards I agree. This drama is so good. Well we can't stop other ships but this story ended almost 6 years ago 😊

@SGxSM agree with you.

@Seungmin fans Not only SG who still have shipper with his ex. SM also have shipper with her ex until now, but i think people out there know that it just a shipper. Its just the past 😊

I give you example dear, there is still exist out there Hyun bin & song Hye kyo shipper even though hyun bin & hye kyo relationship are ended years ago. And it still exist until dispatch reveal his new relationship with son ye jin. 

But after bin-jin relationship reveal, iam thankful his shipper with ex are gone now.

@Seungmin fans Do you know why still exist SG shipper with his ex? Because they not know that this man already have new relationship, and maybe SG ex have new (secret) relationship too 😊

its only matter of time until SG new relationship reveal too, just like bin-jin couple 😊

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 5
6 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

yeah he deserves awards I agree. This drama is so good. Well we can't stop other ships but this story ended almost 6 years ago 😊

@SGxSM agree with you.

@Seungmin fans Not only SG who still have shipper with his ex. SM also have shipper with her ex until now, but i think people out there know that it just a shipper. Its just the past 😊

I give you example dear, there is still exist out there Hyun bin & song Hye kyo shipper even though hyun bin & hye kyo relationship are ended years ago. And it still exist until dispatch reveal his new relationship with son ye jin. 

But after bin-jin relationship reveal, iam thankful his shipper with ex are gone now.

@Seungmin fans Do you know why still exist SG shipper with his ex? Because they not know that this man already have new relationship, and maybe SG ex have new (secret) relationship too 😊

its only matter of time until SG new relationship reveal too, just like bin-jin couple 😊

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

honestly, i read something about the ship of sg & his ex. it kinda made me sad. but when i come back here, you guys help me boost my seungmin heart again. so thank you guys for keeping this seungmin haven alive. this group is my happy pill lately. it was nice meeting all of you seungmin shippers here. 🤗💚🫐🤍

@ishipSGxSM i know his ex is a good person too. Iam not hate her. But it just a past. We can't force their shipper to stop, lets try respect their choice. So other people or other shipper will learn, how to respect blueberry couple shipper 😊

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 8
10 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

honestly, i read something about the ship of sg & his ex. it kinda made me sad. but when i come back here, you guys help me boost my seungmin heart again. so thank you guys for keeping this seungmin haven alive. this group is my happy pill lately. it was nice meeting all of you seungmin shippers here. 🤗💚🫐🤍

@ishipSGxSM i know his ex is a good person too. Iam not hate her. But it just a past. We can't force their shipper to stop, lets try respect their choice. So other people or other shipper will learn, how to respect blueberry couple shipper 😊

yes you are right @Sosomingi. i don't hate his ex. i just felt slight sadness of course i want sg to end up with sm. it's not bad to dream right? hehe. but as long as sg & sm are happy, we will support them always.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

this is so cute. someone made a blueberry couple ig page. 🤍🫐💚 (dunno if who made this is also on this haven 😄)

https://instagram.com/blueberry_couple?igshid=730lq8xjdqvb

i hope that all the ig pages/posts, youtube videos

( @Poisonous Ivy @Warm Paws), anything about SeungMin reaches SG & SM (or reached them already). 🫐

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
34 minutes ago, Kae said:

Someone made two videos of seungmin in YT. Maybe he/she is a member of this group too. Or we can invite him/her. 

these are the first vids i found on yt after few times rewatched LF haha

the account said she's not a shipper but she's just happy looking at them.

i mean, who wouldn't??

also, the BGMs suit the vibesss alottttt

ost playful kiss lol and dots hahahaha

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 5