Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@Sosomingi Oh, and thank you for reposting the video and sharing your thoughts. I'm really happy with how that came out, and it was really inspired by the posts here. 

If our hunch is really the "hunchiest" and we get to see wonderful news soon, I can already see LSJ laugh and smirk if he is asked about it and say something like "I knew it from the start!" 

Edit: I thought my post will merge

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Haha 9
  • Star Struck 1
Spoiler

No need to pressure anyone to read all 120 pages (and going). Even we get to forget what we posted ourselves at this point. 😆

@Warm Paws thanks to remind me dear. Iam just feeling weird she always compare with ex 😂 okay lets stop talk about it, i learn again to be a calm, positive vibe shipper, just like my couple 🥳

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 5

We may be sometimes a bit shaken from time to time about news here and there, but just always come back to the radio show promotion. That the "hunchiest" crumbs I can refer anyone to about Seungmin---actually about SG falling deeply to her, and you'll disregard the thought that he's with his ex 🤣😃 though we often just see SG being transparent about his feelings but SM was as the same as SG with her awkwardness and the change the way she looked at him. 

Well let's just give the benefit of the doubt to our new shippers here, they maybe still in the process of digesting every information about Seungmin. I was once had a doubt with binjin before, because we came to a point that we are just recycling every crumbs because there's really no news or hints about them. Binjin is my first ever ship internationally or local, its literally my find ever "fangirling" so I also had so many doubts if it's worth shipping them because they might just be colleagues, but after a while, youy just have this "hunch" and then you just learn to go with your gut feeling, hang on to it, paddling stronger and then bam! Binjin is dating. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@pokepo haha I saw it, so cute

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

She's not seungmin, all the members keep answering her, but she keep ignoring us, she doesn't share with us, she just posts again and again mentioning her ex. Nevermind... 

and why did they delete this video? 😅 who knows? maybe because it was too obvious. 

My close friend has a shipper page (other couple) on IG, they never attacked the previous ships, they are just enjoying like us. The old ship keep attacking theirs, spying them, disrespecting the celebrities, they are really bad and keep lying just to have likes and because they are really toxic. I'm not telling that yoona's shippers are like this. But not all shippers are peaceful like us. 

I don't understand, why do you take time to comment on other shippers page if you are sure about yours? Really I don't understand. You can take this time to celebrate your ship?

But obviously, when a ship attracts attention and support like ours, other shippers feel threatened. But I don't feel threaten by his ex ship, sincerely! Because I chose seungmin ship voluntarily, because of what I felt, what I saw. I don't need to look here and there. 

Of course we keep recycling the crumbs since we're not reporters 😅 We share what we have. Generally the celebrities are so lowkey when they date that you can't even tell that they know each other. 

Seung gi and So min are so perfect together, I mean in my ship world. Maybe in real life they are dating other people but here I choose to believe that they are dating. In this shipper page, nobody can say the opposite except them 😁

If one day, I don't believe in this ship anymore or I just don't have time anymore... I will leave but I will leave discretly to respect other shippers who will still believe in this ship. 

Seung gi was single before LF and he felt for So min and then she felt for him too... I have no doubts about that. We have hints, we just have to be patient. This is the shipper life. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 8
8 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

watching new MITH episode. the Somin laugh is present hahaha!

spacer.png

spacer.png

if i remember it right, @WondererSGmentioned way way back that SG laughs while clapping most of the time. but recently, he really does this. 😁

I agree this habit of him laughing like that is So min's habit definitely. I've never seen a man laughing like that. We can see how his colleagues are laughing...and before LF, he never laughed like that, covering his mouth. I've watched MITH episodes and I can tell he started during LF. I shared it a long time ago the episode of MITH he started to laugh like that, and it was during LF filming. 

Someone shared also a video of Mouse promotion when he was reading some comments on his phone, and he did it again. He's so happy, always laughing, So min is also like that, full of joy, laughs, positive 😌

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

@ishipSGxSM, @SGxSM yeah the way he laughed makes me smile... Somin’s laugh 😍😍.. btw, Somin also frequently clapping while she laughs...

I know this might be unrelated, just a complete coincidence from the creative team. But last episode was so purple dominant... Somin’s color.. 😍😍 from the flower/gift wrapping paper, the banners, to the outfits... 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Star Struck 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 1

@LFCouple I thought exactly the same about the purple color 😂😂😂

I know we already talked about Jung Ba reum's sweater. 

IMG-20210331-113525.jpg

But my gut telling me that's not a coincidence. This candy shop seller, So min's fan cafe is som candy and she always uses this emoji to talk about them 🍭🍭🍭 The words are "shop love bazaar"

This woman has this headband. So min is the one who always wears this. Love + 🍭 + woman wearing this headband

IMG-20210331-113329.jpg

And here the moments where Seung gi couldn't hold his emotions 😂😂😂

IMG-20210331-113947.jpg

In conclusion :

Jung Ba reum received all the love and support from So min 🍭

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
56 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

watching new MITH episode. the Somin laugh is present hahaha!

spacer.png

spacer.png

if i remember it right, @WondererSGmentioned way way back that SG laughs while clapping most of the time. but recently, he really does this. 😁

Yes, that's very Somin, i must say. He didnt usually cover his mouth while laughing, that's what he picked up from the girlfriend 🥰 and I also noticed that Somin now clap her hands while laughing. She used to just cover her mouth right? They picked up each other's mannerism. And that's a call for #SeungminDating (i forgot our official hashtag, what is it again? 🤔)

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 3
Spoiler

I know this might be unrelated, just a complete coincidence from the creative team. But last episode was so purple dominant... Somin’s color.. 😍😍 from the flower/gift wrapping paper, the banners, to the outfits... 

spacer.png

Me after watch this episode : My eye full of purple, pink color...plus (still) white & pickle green color for the text on the MITH screen 😌

Even the master wearing purple color clothes.

Definitely, the editor, crew, PD nim, even SBS worker is blueberry couple shipper 😌

Maybe MOUSE drama crew also feeling something about SG behavior - always check his mini phone

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

my delulus working overtime again after watching new episode of MITH. 😆✌ well this is just my wish for SG&SM since they are both working really hard lately and they need some rest & time together. 😆😜

i know it's last year but at least SM still mentioned that she loves mountains. and of course SG also loves mountains & he mentioned to minho that he has a passion for backpacking that he's actually trying to hide. haha

spacer.png

and when they are in the mountains, they will just talk about anything under the sun while having their favorite coffee... 😄

spacer.png

sigh... i just wish for these two to be together and be happy 🫐🥰

P.S. next episode of MITH was filmed at Inje Gangwon Province. the same location where LF was filmed. ☺

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1
7 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

my delulus working overtime again after watching new episode of MITH. 😆✌ well this is just my wish for SG&SM since they are both working really hard lately and they need some rest & time together. 😆😜

i know it's last year but at least SM still mentioned that she loves mountains. and of course SG also loves mountains & he mentioned to minho that he has a passion for backpacking that he's actually trying to hide. haha

spacer.png

and when they are in the mountains, they will just talk about anything under the sun while having their favorite coffee... 😄

spacer.png

sigh... i just wish for these two to be together and be happy 🫐🥰

P.S. next episode of MITH was filmed at Inje Gangwon Province. the same location where LF was filmed. ☺

Wow nice find thanks for sharing wonderful crumbs to make my hunch 'hunchier'n as ever! This couple is just awesome. SG is not into ramyeon so much but these days he's into jjbanggol, SM prefers beach but she's into mountains these days. It's s give and take relationship perhaps. They learn each other's hobbies and wants, that is growing together. And that is L.O.V.E 💚 

nice to know that they are filming next episode in the area where LF was also located. I hope SG will reminisce and remember everything about SM. And misses her. And call her. And dispatch will announce. Haha! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1
6 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

P.S. next episode of MITH was filmed at Inje Gangwon Province. the same location where LF was filmed. 

Definitely this location will bringback some old memories to SG 😌

PDNim is on our side for reals. hahaha! he's the 3rd seungmin shipper after LSJ & Grace 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 7
20 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

PDNim is on our side for reals. hahaha! he's the 3rd seungmin shipper after LSJ & Grace 😆

I can't help but reminds binjin with Seungmin. PD Nim of The Negotiation is the binjin president and also cloy's pd. And now, pd nim of LF is Seungmin's founder 🤣😀🤩 Im sure SM is also close to pd nim, and still get in touch, maybe thanking him for "dedicating" recent episodes of MITH to her, for her birthday haha

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I can't help but reminds binjin with Seungmin. PD Nim of The Negotiation is the binjin president and also cloy's pd. And now, pd nim of LF is Seungmin's founder 🤣😀🤩 Im sure SM is also close to pd nim, and still get in touch, maybe thanking him for "dedicating" recent episodes of MITH to her, for her birthday haha

ooohhh! i really hope that your binjin vibes will pass on to our seungmin couple and they will just surprise us that they are together in real life. woohoo! 🥳

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@SGxSMI think you have missunderstan with me and what I said hehehe, I comment like that because I feel so excited this ship and need news and more crumbs too, sure I already read some page from this forum and fins how their similarities outfit and other and also I know more about somin like her favourite colour, and other. Sorry maybe because my bad English too hehehe, I also checked other shippers in IG too and feel upset when some shippers have crumbs like shoes couple or other, but I have experience too when become shippers songsong couple. I just want find seungmin crumbs like couple watch or other and can tell my friend, this my ship already sailing like that hehehe. But I know sure it's still not good in media when lsg still have project too and somin eonnie broke up news it's still yet 1 years.