@WaterCatย thank you for sharing your experience. I also think that international fans of kdramas can also be rude and toxic because of this idealization of the society. The life of the koreans are not like in dramas. Dramas are fiction. Of course it's help for promoting the culture of the country, to know a country that we might never be able to visit... I like that! I love to watch koreans variety shows, dramas, movies... But every country has his defaults. Idealizing is dangerous.ย 

ย 

@ishipSGxSM may our friendly neighborhood SeungMin spy hear you ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Seungmin spy here, you mean in our group? This makes me wonder, SM real name is Kim Yoonji๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ there's yoon ji in our group too... What if she's the one @Yoon Ji come out and clear my doubts, my delulu mind is going haywire this days, clear the air if you are real SM๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oohh been wanting to watch this. is this a light romcom story? will watch this also

Its totally something else.... It's more of a family sitcom if I have to put label on it. If you love comedy...go for it and prepare yourself to laugh hard.ย 

@pokepoย Agreed...they have been saying that comedy role is one of the most difficult ones for actors to excel. Youย have to have everything right to make the role seem natural.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

I agree with all of what you've said. The episode where SG tapped her shoulders when she cried was so precious and screams ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š. The moment he saw that she's crying, he stepped in immediately and consoled her, then that's when LSJ dragged brooke out of the room. It's like he knew that SM will be fine because he's there, and I love that the camera where able to showed in passing that he stayed with her until she pull herself up. Specially the awarding scene, the way he just stared at her with those lovely eyes. And I think she got conscious, she knew he was staring at her.ย 

ย 

I always love the way SG look at her. There's a shy smile whenever he looked at her, that even his smiles are for SM. With all that he did and showed around SM, he never did it with anyone that he was paired with. And now, here I am, dayย dreaming of what they look like when there's no camera and the 4 of them is just hanging out together, I bet SG was extra sweet to her and SM more clingy? Im sure they did a lot of eat out after LF shoots, and that's why they got so comfortable with each other. And was able to know each other better, an fell harder too. I just remembered, the episode where SM brought a big blueberry tree, I love how SG was walking towards her and he's just staring at her and smiling so happily. It's like he's so excited to see her and just misses her. She didnt join them in the car on the way to LF, she came in ahed of them. And when NR pointed out that SM was already there, SG responded "where?", i love the way he smiled so widely. It's like a boy so excited to see his crush after last night's revelation, and you're just seeing you crush again for the first time after you got official hooked up ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

sorry long post of my rambling.ย 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

Hi to everyone!

I'm new here but i've been a fan of SGxSM couple for quite some time now.ย I'm glad to have found this platform so we can ship the couple all together ahah.

ย 

I just wanna ask you a question, I'm pretty sure that SG is not single anymore but other than SMย are thereย any evidence that he's dating another woman? If YES, who?

Please don't say Bae Suzy because we all know that they are just friends, besides she dated Lee MinHo a really close friend of SG.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Party! 1
59 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

Hi to everyone!

I'm new here but i've been a fan of SGxSM couple for quite some time now.ย I'm glad to have found this platform so we can ship the couple all together ahah.

ย 

I just wanna ask you a question, I'm pretty sure that SG is not single anymore but other than SMย are thereย any evidence that he's dating another woman? If YES, who?

Please don't say Bae Suzy because we all know that they are just friends, besides she dated Lee MinHo a really close friend of SG.ย 

ย 

ย 

Hello and welcome.... But did you just seriously ask this question in this forum? We all here have one and only obvious possible answer. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃย The forum was named 'Blueberry Couple' for a solid reason. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

ย ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š. ย I just remembered, the episode where SM brought a big blueberry tree, I love how SG was walking towards her and he's just staring at her and smiling so happily. It's like he's so excited to see her and just misses her. She didnt join them in the car on the way to LF, she came in ahed of them. And when NR pointed out that SM was already there, SG responded "where?", i love the way he smiled so widely. It's like a boy so excited to see his crush after last night's revelation, and you're just seeing you crush again for the first time after you got official hooked up ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

sorry long post of my rambling.ย 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMย Yes girl yes...that was another precious moment. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š He asked 'where?' as immediately as he heard NR mentioned SM's name.....You could even see the car stopped a little bit too....SG and his exciting reaction when he heard SM name....And yes he smiled happily all the way to his ears when he saw her....Plus heย repeated exact same question Narae just asked to SM about the giant blueberry tree. Could we also imply that he was not that familiar with Blueberry plant before LF??? That's why he needed to ask what it was??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒณ

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

https://instagram.com/stories/blueberry_couple/2541753225808932058?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1ayu4tdv79r9u

I share this image in the stories of SeungSoMinย 

ย 

Just now, Diva said:

blueberry_couple credits ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Spoiler

Andย now, here I am, dayย dreaming of what they look like when there's no camera and the 4 of them is just hanging out together, I bet SG was extra sweet to her and SM more clingy? Im sure theyย did a lot of eat out after LF shoots, and that's why they got soย comfortable with each other.

@Myshipperheart_SGSMย usually there is always a meal and drink together after filming is over, like SG said on hometown flex when Han hyo joo (totally just best friend)ย as one of the guest. He said "after i drink together with busted variety show crew after filming...." ๐Ÿ˜Š its mean,ย there must be the same activity after LF filming, its just likeย habits in the Koreanย work world. Just imagine, if so much SG glance was caught ON camera, definitely more SG glance happen when camera OFF ๐Ÿ˜‚ (when all crew eat together after filming for example)ย 

ย 

Spoiler

Andย when NR pointed out that SM was already there, SG respondedย "where?", i love the way he smiled so widely. It's like aย boy so excited to see his crush after last night's revelation, and you're just seeing you crush again for the first time after you got official hooked upย ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

i love this part too ๐Ÿ˜Œ its like me before marriedย ย and my friend say "hey that he just came and headed this way" and i automatically look toward because i really want see him๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah i know why SG do that.

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 6

@Sosomingiย my delulu mind is smiling and working overtime from what you just said! The image of them in a gathering with no cameras is just ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคž I'm pretty sure they had an after VS party since its a known tradition in Korea. And i wonder why it's not been published or there's no coverage. Usually media are gathered outside the location of their wrap up party. But definitely there was one that happened. And imagine how the crew and staff were teasing them, and definitely they were inseperable too the whole time! SG used to invite the vagabond casts over to this house (which heย shared in ig), wonder if he invited LF casts over too? Definitely there's more "sweet" interaction from the two behind the camera.ย 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

its mean,ย there must be the same activity after LF filming, its just likeย habits in the Koreanย work world. Just imagine, if so much SG glance was caught ON camera, definitely more SG glance happen when camera OFF ๐Ÿ˜‚ (when all crew eat together after filming for example)ย 

ย 

@Sosomingiย This is very possible.....I know for sure they did all the interviews with the casts afterย sending the kids home each weeks....And I'm sure they finish late in the evening...it's always already 7-8ish pm when they sent the kids home... Who know they might spend another night at the location and leave the morning after...Inje is almost 2 hour-drive from Seoul. My wildest imagination was that he might even take her home.....๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ They live close to each other anyway. Her parents' home is in Bundang-gu which is not that far from Gangnam-gu.

ย 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMย I actually think it's really suspiciously weird that they didn't really show any BTS of LF.... Im sure it must be hilarious to watch just the kids' interactions alone. And it would surely be great marketingย material for them..This kind of clip can easily go viral. It really made meย wonder why. But judging from how the editing crew already worked so hard to full with us....I think we all know really well why this is the case. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ Esp. SG's endearing stares when he looked at SM....It was just way too good to waste...They put lots and lots of efforts to make viewers believe that he stared at the LF kids with those sparkly eyes.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ You rarely see him looked like that anywhere else, right? ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
8 hours ago, Lin M said:

Seungmin spy here, you mean in our group? This makes me wonder, SM real name is Kim Yoonji๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ there's yoon ji in our group too... What if she's the one @Yoon Ji come out and clear my doubts, my delulu mind is going haywire this days, clear the air if you are real SM๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

@Lin M ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 8
19 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

Did not confirm nor deny. Hi So Min-ssi!

ย 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

That would be funny if @Yoon Jiย is really Kim Yoon Ji herself. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ย So, are you guys really couple? We are all dying to know here....pretty please ๐Ÿ™ โ˜บ ๐Ÿ’•ย 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

Did not confirm nor deny. Hi So Min-ssi!

ย 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I kept laughing while reading all of your comments...how I wish I would be the real Sm & I could share ย my (SM) and SG' s love story with you all.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...Miane I am not Her ( SM) but one of her die hard fan.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

That would be funny if @Yoon Jiย is really Kim Yoon Ji herself. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ย So, are you guys really couple? We are all dying to know here....pretty please ๐Ÿ™ โ˜บ ๐Ÿ’•ย 

Miane๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wish I was Sm and I could share theย ย love storyย  of mine with Sg here with you guys but sadly I am just a die hard fan of Her( Sm)๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Haha 10

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNG7etzJTvO/

(Credit by seunggisomin IG account)

ย 

Girls, remember when i said on LF opening, where each photo of the cast is shown?? Eachย Na Rae & Seo Jin have their own photo, but different withย SG&SM. The editor choose a photo when they together (SG wear pink chlothes & SM wear white jacket)... this is what i mean โฌ†๏ธ

ย 

For many photo of SG & SM while filming LF, why the editor choose this photo?? ๐Ÿ˜™ย I'm sure there are lots of photos of each of them with the kids which are also good. Iam just curious why they choose this photo.

ย 

Maybe just accidental? Or maybe the editor see this photo is so cute with imagine maybe this people will be a couple someday ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Star Struck 2
4 hours ago, WaterCat said:

after...Inje is almost 2 hour-drive from Seoul. My wildest imagination was that he might even take her home.....๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ They live close to each other anyway. Her parents' home is in Bundang-gu which is not that far from Gangnam-gu.

OOH I like this wild imagination

• Like 1
  • Haha 3