Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

34 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

New post from baby Yeolmo eating cake with Blueberry topping. Yes baby YM is definitely dropping crumbs lol.

cutie baby! ☺ i think that they are now aware that we call them the blueberry couple and SMs sister in law is very supportive about this. 😆🫐

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Here's my first drop for Episode 5

The Little Forest Official Family. So cute that the three of them always have their alone time together, and they always include Yoo Jin (as SG's props for sure--- Yoo Jin is the spokesperson of Seung Gi, the way to SM's heart is through Yoo Jin). This is the episode that they started to be the "legal parents" of Yoo Jin in LF. It's not SM only, it's always both of them.

giphy.gif

Always the three of them, in their own bubble. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Party! 1

episode 5 rewatch 😊

this scene showed how yihan acts whenever brooke is around. he becomes shy & cute. his smile is up to his ears and his eyes became much more smaller. haha! and who else is like that when he see SOMeone special?... 👇😆

spacer.png

(yes. there are so many blueberries at little forest 🫐😆)

as @Myshipperheart_SGSMmentioned, this episode is full of Lee Family moments. they are all inseparable. for me, grace is also included as their child haha

spacer.png

they are always by each other's side

spacer.png

go Seunggi! you may build your family's house there. we won't complain. just let us watch your uncut family moments please hahaha

spacer.png

this one reminded me of what @Myshipperheart_SGSMalso mentioned previously on how SM raised her brows on SG about the treasure hunt and SG agreed to what she said without any hesitation haha! just like yihan followed brooke and did not eat so much watermelon. 😁

spacer.png

lastly, i love how yihan is so sweet & caring to his seunggi samchon. in this episode, SG kept on asking the kids & parents if they miss him or thought about him. he didn't quite get the answer he was hoping for hehe. but i hope that even though the kids don't say it that much, SG felt that they all care about him. for sure they are thankful for all the things he has done for them. good thing SM is always there to remind him at the end. ☺

spacer.png

(oh my on your smile & dimples, seunggi 😁😘)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

Episode 5 🤩

This precious moment between So min and Lee Seo jin. She was so happy to bring these plants for him and he surely appreciated that she thought about him 🥰 she's so caring

IMG-20210403-111202.jpg

Then we all noticed how Seung gi missed the children and they surely missed him too. 

Children were shy to meet again, I feel that our couple was also shy. Here Seung gi called her So minshi after having called her so many times So mina in the first episode. Long time no see, they have to set up again their habits 😁

IMG-20210403-111729.jpg

that can explain why they were inseparable, they missed each other but still shy. Their stares to each other were sweet and shy. 

IMG-20210403-115708.jpg

I like this moment. Na rae and Seung gi stood up when they saw the children coming with So min. What is interesting is that Na rae took the the natural and easiest path to join the children but Seung gi made a detour to join So min and Yoo jin directly 😁 it's so obvious

IMG-20210403-111650.jpg

Oh I forget to say that in this episode, blueberries was definitely part of Little forest's family ☺ they all panicked without the blueberries 😂😂

IMG-20210403-111244.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
Spoiler

New post from baby Yeolmo eating cake with Blueberry topping. Yes baby YM is definitely dropping crumbs lol.

spacer.png

@LuckyGirl oh my gosh I'm really suspicious that maybe Yeolmoo's mother is in this forum 😂 I wanted to take some of Yeolmoo's hints as mere coincidences. but when I tried to trace the time, what was uploaded by Yeolmoo mom seemed intentional.

not long ago we gave SG SM a new name as blueberry couple. not long after, we can see blueberries on yeolmoo IG 😌 

Remember on MITH ep 162 when SG say something about pororo, then There is an uploaded photo of Yeolmoo with a pororo caption (i think pororo is not yeolmoo nick name 😌 so why she use pororo name 🥳)

spacer.png

Another "coincidence" they upload something on the same day

(Credit by seungmin_couple IG)

October, 31th

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
20 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM so nice video, the song, the scenes... So lovely. This couple make us wanna try new things. Bravo

Here a new IG account for seungmin 😁

https://instagram.com/seunggi_somin?igshid=1kf5pjltkduwl

I hope all Seungmin shippers IG's accounts will work together and also support each other to promote and protect Seungmin 😊

55 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Hi guys, I tried my first FMV of our Seungmin. Not as polished as the others here. But here it is.

Love the video@Myshipperheart_SGSMWe can't get enough of these two really. 

EP 5 rewatched

@SGxSM we have the same pics of EP5 where SM brought plants for LSJ, so i guess I will not post it anymore haha.  It's so natural of her being thoughtful.  And look at LSJ being happy. Surely SM has another plus points there. You are lucky SG samchon haha. 

Someone mentioned here that in MITH, the Master gave the gang plants or pots and SG said his parents grew plants these days. Maybe parents of SG also likes plants that is why SG said they also have blueberry in the garden, my delulu says SM brought blueberry trees for SG's parents and planting is definitely a bonding moment between his parents and future daughter-in-law haha.   

I also love the scene where Yihan massaged SG, he might have thought  the feeling of having a son. 

I am just confused at the scene at the treehouse where SG asked SM how is it going up, I did not hear if she replied or maybe it was again edited out. 

20 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

New post from baby Yeolmo eating cake with Blueberry topping. Yes baby YM is definitely dropping crumbs lol.

spacer.png

@LuckyGirl oh my gosh I'm really suspicious that maybe Yeolmoo's mother is in this forum 😂 I wanted to take some of Yeolmoo's hints as mere coincidences. but when I tried to trace the time, what was uploaded by Yeolmoo mom seemed intentional.

not long ago we gave SG SM a new name as blueberry couple. not long after, we can see blueberries on yeolmoo IG 😌 

Remember on MITH ep 162 when SG say something about pororo, then There is an uploaded photo of Yeolmoo with a pororo caption (i think pororo is not yeolmoo nick name 😌 so why she use pororo name 🥳)

spacer.png

Another "coincidence" they upload something on the same day

(Credit by seungmin_couple IG)

October, 31th

spacer.png

Maybe Yeolmo's mom secretly reads our posts in this forum 😁. Coincidences or delulu, we are not complaining haha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

Maybe Yeolmo's mom secretly reads our posts in this forum 😁. Coincidences or delulu, we are not complaining haha. 

yes I don't mind at all. let's just say this is a hint from her that this blueberry couple is real. only those who have read about the Blueberry Couple in this forum will understand the hidden message from Yeolmoo's mother 🥳🥳

I think I'm on the " upload photo syndrome mode_ON"  here because I just understood how to do it 😂🤣 so fun. so let me send some more photos of our blueberry couple (just think of it as documentation to recall their "lovestagram" 😌 and maybe there are new members on this forum who don't know about this yet)

Desember, 10th. Upload photo in the same dayspacer.png

October, 20th

spacer.png

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

@Poisonous Ivyyeah I'm already using these hashtags thank you, I also use #blueberrycouple #seungminshippers

And the new IG account is definitely someone from here, she's using #SeungminIsdatingUntilProvenFalse and #janghaven 😂😂😂 so nice

@LuckyGirl yeah she won so many points by bringing these plants haha 

As we know So min is into plants/flowers, sometimes I think that maybe at the end of LF she offered to the cast some plants or blueberries trees 😂 she wrote kind messages to children, I'm sure she also had a lovely attention to PDnim, LSJ, PNR and Seung gi 💜

Yeah maybe her answer have been edited or maybe she didn't answer, she seemed to be very tired at this moment because of the hot temperatures. 

@Sosomingi so nice that you can post pictures now 😊 I agree if new shippers don't read all the pages, they won't understand a lot of hints unfortunately. I hope they will read. To understand and support a ship, you have to read all the story from the beginning... 

This picture is from So min's vlog, she showed all the gifts from LF's children, and we can see the lovely purple/white flowers on the left. Surely from the team production 🥰 I love her caption "deep in my heart forever"

IMG-20210403-153855.jpg

Did she ignore Seung gi after the end? I don't think so. Impossible. That's a proof that the connection between the all crew was sincere and meaningful for her 😌

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

SM is also inactive on IG like SG though  they are seen always with their fav mobiles . I wonder what they do with them especially SM is using two mobiles simultaneously. SM has changed so much after little forest especially her choice of colors,  she used to like wearing caps a lot but these days she's not . I never saw her with folded bottom pants before but now she likes them. My contribution in this group is very small but I totally agree with everything you guys shared here & I wholeheartedly support you all .

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 3

Yes, they both changed in so many ways actually. With SG, He seems more energetic and happy, it's like his eyes are always smiling, twinkling. SM yeah, wears shades of green everywhere and also the way she dresses right? 

I'm so happy to think that SM family approves of SG. I can't imagine that everytime SG visits, he'll be welcome so much by her family, and vice versa of course. It's so good that they sre both from a good family and both are family-oriented person. And with a close relationship with their families. 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, SGxSM said:

And the new IG account is definitely someone from here, she's using #SeungminIsdatingUntilProvenFalse and #janghaven 😂😂😂 so nice

Should we begin wild guessing now? 🤣 I actually think its ______ 🙈 But I have no intention to spoil the fun 😂. I respect the member’s choice to stay private or mysterious but she’s actually throwing us hints that she’s an active member here and not just a lurker ☺️ 

seunggisomin, whoever you are, thank you for taking the time to make a shipper’s account and also to the rest of the members here who is contributing in letting the world know about SeungMin by creating social media accounts dedicated for our ship. Keep it up! 👏

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

that's my IG account. I've gone overboard with this shipping. Haha! Haven't done this thing (creating fan ig account) when I'm shipping biinjin, with them I'm just plain lurker and likers.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM, @SGxSM, @Poisonous Ivy, @Warm Paws 👏👏 always love your postings here, and yt and IG posts.... admire all of you for your dedications, creativity and support for this couple.. 🥰🥰

ep 5 rewatched.

Agree with previous posts. In this episode, we see how genuinely warm Somin is, that even Seo Jin and “shy” Grace could not resist her warm gestures. 

spacer.png

And I love the way she looked at Seung Gi when she complimented him for the treehouse.  

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3