Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

21 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe Yeolmo's mom secretly reads our posts in this forum 😁. Coincidences or delulu, we are not complaining haha. 

yes I don't mind at all. let's just say this is a hint from her that this blueberry couple is real. only those who have read about the Blueberry Couple in this forum will understand the hidden message from Yeolmoo's mother 🥳🥳

I think I'm on the " upload photo syndrome mode_ON"  here because I just understood how to do it 😂🤣 so fun. so let me send some more photos of our blueberry couple (just think of it as documentation to recall their "lovestagram" 😌 and maybe there are new members on this forum who don't know about this yet)

Desember, 10th. Upload photo in the same dayspacer.png

October, 20th

spacer.png

I think those are the days they're together and post something different so people won't find them suspicious. ahhaha

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

@Jed2012 actually I don't have much experience in the shipper world. but when I saw other shipper couples (such as The king eternal monarch couple shipper) they believed that this couple had a special relationship because several times posted photos on their IG in the same day.

And if I'm not mistaken, before the couple Jenny & Kai were caught by dispatch, the two of them also posted several photos on IG in the same day, isn't??

I hope this is what is happening to the SG SM couple now 😌😌🥳🥳 because some of SM posts happened on SG special days. like during SG's birthday, also during SG's album release & music video release

Oh, i remember about Parkpark couple (sorry it's not that I want to discuss another couple, I just want to take an example) this couple also doing the same thing. Upload some photo on their IG in the same day, This has been going on for a long time, even many k-netz believe they both are dating just don't want to go public. the term they are a secret couple that all Korea already knows. like the binjin couple. many k-netz say "they are a secret couple, which is the secret is already known by all korean people"

Conclusion : #seunggisomindatinguntilprovenfalse

#dispatchdoyourmagic 😂😂

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Yes i remembered binjin shippers term was "open secret relationship" that is why korean fans are not making any noise about them because they are considered as a couple even without the confirmation then. So I really hope that Seungmin is also walking in the same path as those you've mentioned @Sosomingi. That they are known in korea to be dating, and that dispatch is not tailing them because Hook Ent issued a statement about taking legal action for any malicious and baseless reports about SG (which reminded me of the same action Vast Ent, HB's agency back then). There were so many coincidences from both of them that It's impossible not to connect with them, even SM's family were throwing hints related to them. And I cant think of any other reasons why SG is unusually in hiatus for very long now (in IG) than him valuing his personal life even more now and avoid sharing it in social media to preserve what they have and will just share it to people when the foundation is strong and steady enough for any criticisms and bashers. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 3
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And he really has a lot of energy left to play hide and seek with the kids when he said that his legs are killing him earlier. 

maybe it's SM who he wants to play hide & seek with 🤭 (oh yes he is telling that to the kids of course. haha)

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 7

Just for fun 😅.

MITH Ep84.

spacer.png

After watching the Masters in this episode, SG said he realized marriage is a seesaw, 2 people on each side, sometimes you go down or up and you have to balance.

spacer.png

And here comes one of the best scenes in LF.

spacer.png

It's a swing for now since no marriage yet lol. 

Just like the popular Superman pose, SG here has the time of his life, enjoying the push for the swing, i mean on SM 😂

Oh i forgot, SM was having fun too 🤣

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

YM has a new vlog. 😊

out of all the cakes, he really chose the blueberry. 🫐😁

spacer.png

and this reminded me of the orange feeding scene 🍊🥰 (although i think it's a grapefruit, but whatevs haha)

spacer.png

(credits to yeolmoo youtube channel)

we miss your somin imo & seunggi samchon, baby yeol moo. thanks for your updates 🤗

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

aww... SM was active on ig 3 days ago but still no update on them. i miss the blueberry couple 🥺

spacer.png

She can like Kim Ji Seok' s post and even can comment there but can not like SG' s post😂Except SG she can like everyone's post 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Just for fun 😅.

MITH Ep84.

spacer.png

After watching the Masters in this episode, SG said he realized marriage is a seesaw, 2 people on each side, sometimes you go down or up and you have to balance.

spacer.png

And here comes one of the best scenes in LF.

spacer.png

It's a swing for now since no marriage yet lol. 

Just like the popular Superman pose, SG here has the time of his life, enjoying the push for the swing, i mean on SM 😂

Oh i forgot, SM was having fun too 🤣

Seungmin are the happiest with this swing..

Anyway before i sleep i read this just want to share and asks your thoughts...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNP1ievJ2_o/?igshid=vewcidpbzalt..

Look at the center part PD they are planning to do a healing peoject..i hope this is the season 2 of LF or if not lets wish SM and SG will be together..

Night everyone

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Awesome 1
59 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

She can like Kim Ji Seok' s post and even can comment there but can not like SG' s post😂Except SG she can like everyone's post 🤣🤣🤣

yes you are right @Yoon Ji i saw that she even liked ha seok jin's posts. so SM really is still in touch with her past co-stars. we all wonder why she's not same with SG and also SG with her? 🫐🤫

29 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

planning to do a healing peoject..i hope this is the season 2 of LF or if not lets wish SM and SG will be together..

ooohh! we all hope so @Poisonous Ivy and besides, sbs entertainment youtube posted about SG & LF again last month, right? so maybe & hopefully it's to refresh people about LF and get feedback if a lot wants another one. 🤞🤞🤞

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

aww... SM was active on ig 3 days ago but still no update on them. i miss the blueberry couple 🥺

@ishipSGxSMyeah i see it too. SM liked her co star post (kim ji seok, seo inguk and others) she liked another post of female actress too but still not post something on her own IG. This is very similar to what SG did😏😂 

Based on my experience, I would not feel hesitate to comment or liked my opposite sex friends' posts if I didn't have any feelings for them. Or I don't have anything that I have to hide from other people who are related to this guy.

it was obvious that there was something between them 😁

• Like 11

So she is also checking her ig but just didn't post much these days. Same with SG. I remembered Son Ye Jin when rumors of them dating circulating about her and Hyun Bin in social media, she stopped posting in IG too, but before being linked to HB she posts a lot, everything she does she shared it in IG. Then she occasionally likes the shippers posts. and dispatch news happened. They are a couple. 

Same vibes? Seungmin...?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

SG won during their game in Hometown flex episode 7 and chose tissue cases as reward.

It was the guest who suggested he buy  pink case. So he bought pink case along with colors beige and army green.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Not that I’m saying he will give the pink case to SM but okay.,yeah :lenny: (or his mom) coz beige and army green cases are more fitting to his bachelor apartment. He can actually have all the tissue cases for him because pink is also suited for men nowadays but just in case our hawk-eyed shippers here see a pink tissue case in Somin’s vlogs or IG posts, so you know it’s from whom 😉

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I think our couple learning lots from binjin couple experience, right?? 😂 the difference is just HB don't have social media account so their shipper only can feel the difference from Ye Jin IG. 

Spoiler

Then she occasionally likes the shippers posts.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM omooo... this already happened, right? I mean something similar happened. SM gave like to @Poisonous Ivy comment and obviously there is a SG name was mention in the comment. Even yeolmoo moms also liked ivy comment and SG name mention too in the comment. 

Maybe if someday SM upload her new vlog, we can try give some comment too like @Poisonous Ivy did, make a comment which is related to SG, lets SM know they have support 🥳 is that to much??

• Like 9
  • Clapping Hands 1

Out of topic, but I just noticed that their cars might also be on the set. They were filmed driving together up to LF from a 2-week break right, maybe their separate vehicles follows afterwards for pack up. I think the van behind NR is similar to SG's? 

00-CF5-F25-29-F3-4-BD3-84-F4-71-B28-E276

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1
5 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

I can't understand how to upload a picture here... i don't know but it doesn't work the button "insert image from URL" :cry:

Hi @LSGandJSM upload the image first in postimg.cc then copy the direct link. When posting the link here in the forum, you can just directly paste it in your comment box (no need to paste it in the "insert image box") and it will automatically show up in your comment box. Hope it helps! Will wAit for your future photo drops here of seungmin. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Hi @LSGandJSM upload the image first in postimg.cc then copy the direct link. When posting the link here in the forum, you can just directly paste it in your comment box (no need to paste it in the "insert image box") and it will automatically show up in your comment box. Hope it helps! Will wAit for your future photo drops here of seungmin. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Thank you so much for your help! :hearties:

ship.jpg 

I just finished watching a clip of Master in the House ep. 165 uploaded on Youtube and while reading the comments I found a fellow shipper of the Blueberry couple :wow:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Out of topic, but I just noticed that their cars might also be on the set. They were filmed driving together up to LF from a 2-week break right, maybe their separate vehicles follows afterwards for pack up. I think the van behind NR is similar to SG's? 

00-CF5-F25-29-F3-4-BD3-84-F4-71-B28-E276

Wow...that was another level of eager eyes you have. Actually, I think they all came to the set separately and they just filmed the casts driving/arriving to the set together scenes using the 2 Volvo SUVs. I remembered seeing on SM's blog when she arrived to the location for the last time LF shooting....She came in a black car. I also wondered about how they censored the license plate too.... Not 100% sure if those Volvo SUVs were sponsored car. I think they were since except for the color, they are identical....It was just weird how they did not censor the license plate on the first week but did for the rest of the show. 

• Like 6

Rewatch LF episode 5.

this is the moment when they eat watermelon together in the tree house and Yi hyeon sings a song. And SM reaction was like a mother who was amazed by her child's singing ability and then looked at her husband to say "our son is great, right?" and the gaze turned to SG 😆

This is the umpteenth time it feels like they are just two of them, even though Na Rae is beside them 😏 iam sure na rae definitely can see SM & SG glance to each other. 

just imagining it must have been a fun time for both of them, going to a beautifull place like LF, playing with kids, and occasionally stealing glances to the special one 😍🤣

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 4