Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Thank you for your heartwarming message @Pickled Green Baby and other new members here who expressed how they have been silently supporting and reading this thread all this time and finally decided to get out of their shells ☺️. Imagine we now have almost 150,000 views and I don’t think, every member who is actively participating here managed to contribute 150,000 views by ourselves. It is definitely a consolidation of views from guests, lurkers, silent supporters, spectators etc. (by etc. I mean spy, gatecrashers, the likes of hv whatsoever 😅).

If we continue to be this active, it is not impossible to reach 1 million views this year 😯. Although, yeah, numbers/attention is not what we are here for but the data shows how SeungMin ship is getting more and more noticed and the more we are noticed, the more chance of long time SG and SM fans to discover us just like existing Som Candies and Airen members here who are already doing their best in giving reliable informations about SG and SM individual lives, way before they became our BB couple.

Those who are planning but still hesitating to share your thoughts here, hope you will finally be encouraged to come out soon although no pressure whatsoever. Do it at your own pace. You’ll know when you are ready 😉

I know, language barriers do affect conveyance of ideas and sometimes, we can get lost in translation but our love for SeungMin will help us become ONE regardless of differences and limitations.

We can still communicate even by just using these symbols: 💚💜🫐🍎 hashtag #SeungMindatinguntilprovenfalse and abbreviations: BB for Blueberry 😁

Lastly, I’d like to share how the description of Laissez Affairs perfectly fits this forum. A reminder of why we are here.

A3182-BB1-E7-C5-49-D5-9160-02-FF262-FD8-

Indeed, this is a safe haven for shippers of REALITIES and FANTASIES. 

SeungMin is in between.

Realities are boring without a mix of fantasies. Whether you are here to share only facts or just here to share your imaginative/creative interpretations, as long as you are not barking at the wrong tree.,you are very Welcome. The admins, moderator, and members here will embrace you with open arms but please make sure you are here for 🫐 tree ONLY, or else, you’ll face the consequence from our Sergeant at Arms  @SGxSM here hahahah 😉✌️.

@Kimi23, glad I do not have heart issues or else, i’ll have heart attack laughing because of our Somin-shi@Yoon Ji here who is just cool with all our teasing 🤣. Somin-shi, send my regards to your oppa. It’s really good he’s behaving well when around with his co-actor, right @Myshipperheart_SGSM? haha (I feel you 😉).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 6

@Seung-Min I love reading you 😌Your messages are always of great support and great comfort ❤ It's just too bad that we can't react to the messages with several emotions 😂😍👏😎🥳

Everyone participates in their own way to support this beautiful ship. We take turns to support this wonderful couple and I hope they will soon know how much we love them... If they haven't already 😅

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
25 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Thank you for your heartwarming message @Pickled Green Baby and other new members here who expressed how they have been silently supporting and reading this thread all this time and finally decided to get out of their shells ☺️. Imagine we now have almost 150,000 views and I don’t think, every member who is actively participating here managed to contribute 150,000 views by ourselves. It is definitely a consolidation of views from guests, lurkers, silent supporters, spectators etc. (by etc. I mean spy, gatecrashers, the likes of hv whatsoever 😅).

If we continue to be this active, it is not impossible to reach 1 million views this year 😯. Although, yeah, numbers/attention is not what we are here for but the data shows how SeungMin ship is getting more and more noticed and the more we are noticed, the more chance of long time SG and SM fans to discover us just like existing Som Candies and Airen members here who are already doing their best in giving reliable informations about SG and SM individual lives, way before they became our BB couple.

Those who are planning but still hesitating to share your thoughts here, hope you will finally be encouraged to come out soon although no pressure whatsoever. Do it at your own pace. You’ll know when you are ready 😉

I know, language barriers do affect conveyance of ideas and sometimes, we can get lost in translation but our love for SeungMin will help us become ONE regardless of differences and limitations.

We can still communicate even by just using these symbols: 💚💜🫐🍎 hashtag #SeungMindatinguntilprovenfalse and abbreviations: BB for Blueberry 😁

Lastly, I’d like to share how the description of Laissez Affairs perfectly fits this forum. A reminder of why we are here.

A3182-BB1-E7-C5-49-D5-9160-02-FF262-FD8-

Indeed, this is a safe haven for shippers of REALITIES and FANTASIES. 

SeungMin is in between.

Realities are boring without a mix of fantasies. Whether you are here to share only facts or just here to share your imaginative/creative interpretations, as long as you are not barking at the wrong tree.,you are very Welcome. The admins, moderator, and members here will embrace you with open arms but please make sure you are here for 🫐 tree ONLY, or else, you’ll face the consequence from our Sergeant at Arms  @SGxSM here hahahah 😉✌️.

@Kimi23, glad I do not have heart issues or else, i’ll have heart attack laughing because of our Somin-shi@Yoon Ji here who is just cool with all our teasing 🤣. Somin-shi, send my regards to your oppa. It’s really good he’s behaving well when around with his co-actor, right @Myshipperheart_SGSM? haha (I feel you 😉).

@Seung-Min Miane I can't share our love story here 🤣🙈 I will definitely convey all seungmin shippers regards to my oppa . Sorry I can't give you guys direct hints but I will try to give you all indirect hints. Please try to understand my limitations. I assured oppa that i will support his opinions always & maybe I won't be active on ig always but sometimes I will try to give hints through my ig story🙈🙏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You all seungmin shippers are on right track just keep supporting us & one day you all will get good news from us 🤣👍🙏💚💜

Ps: I had to imagine myself as Somin shi since you all love to assume me as Sm .So on behalf of her my imaginative reply to all seungmin shippers. 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Good afternoon, beautiful girls, I am glad to read you, applause for all those who share information about our beautiful blueberry couple in this beautiful forum.Although I do not give much information about them here on the other side of the world, unfortunately not much information comes from them both. I just want to express my enormous affection towards SoMin.I agree that SeungGi if he wasn't sure that SoMin was single he would never have dared to interact with her like he did in L.F.  A huge greetings to all the girls in this forum from Mexico 🇲🇽 to the world ... !!! 💚💜💚🌱🌿🍃 SoMinSeungGi forever ... !!! 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Wonderful thoughts from all of you girls! This forum is really getting better and better each day. I love the way we throw observations here and how appreciative everyone is. I sincerely believe that SM is single even before LF starts. Could be already months. SG is s very respective man, and clearly he will build his own wall to distance himself to SM as to not give false meaning to he viewers specially the boyfriend. But he didn't---They didn't. Because there's ni 'boyfriend' to watch for. And definitely LSJ will not aprrove of their sweet closeness if everyone in set knows she's still in a relationship. I remembered, with binjin in CLOY, many said that the cast and crew signed a Non-Disclosure agreement that's why no one from the people in CLOY shared, reacted or post anything related to Binjin. They only shared bts after the cpnfirmation. In many ways, Seungmin has similarities with how binjin was when people started dissecting every movement and news that they got. 

I think only time will reveal their true relation to each other, they can't hide it forever anyway. Maybe next year? They probably want to let this year pass to show that SM stayed single for 2 yrs after the "break up"

So Seungmin Shippers Fighting!

• Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 6

@Seung-Min Who says I’m teasing? 😜 I’m just taking this rare oppotunity to convince Somin-sshi @Yoon Ji herself to give us more shipping crumbs to keep this ship sailing. And who knows? She might take my suggestion seriously and if I’m not lucky enough to be selected , pls Somin-sshi @Yoon Ji , if its not too much to ask, allow the “lucky attendies” to share snippets of the wedding here. 😜😅

Forgive me, i’m crazy for this BB couple🫐❤️🫐

Edited by Kimi23
  • Haha 9
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

We really must kidnap grace and ask her everything she witnessed and heard betwee the two. She's really the living witness of everything about the two. Haha! I hate that the writings covered SG's face, wasn't able to see how he looked at her closely 🥴 

and remember, grace's mom told SG that she remembers everything! 😆

spacer.png

maybe SG thought to himself, "oh no! what does she remember from all those seungmin moments?" 🤣 how we all wish we were at their house and listen to grace tell all the stories about seunggi samchon & somin imo. haha

p.s. @Myshipperheart_SGSM you know what's fun to do? screenshot all the faces of grace whenever she observes our bb couple and make a collage of it 😄

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 10
Spoiler

Haha! I hate that the writings covered SG's face, wasn't able to see how he looked at her closely 🥴 

21-F5-E037-705-A-480-B-B1-EA-CA0-FC89-D1

geez, why i can still see SG's attractiveness even though his face is covered by the logos and writing huh 😌😌😍🤣he looked so manly at LF. meanwhile Sm looks very cute. just the perfect mix

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 1
56 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

¡Incluso arrojó su vaso al vaso de SG cuando estaban lanzando por el rechazo de Yihan a Yoo Na! ¡Jajaja!

giphy.gif

Good night beautiful girls, watch as SeungGi raises his glass a bit for SoMin to toast with him.  💚💜💚🌱🌿🍃 Amo esto ... SeungGi SoMin por siempre..!!💜💚🌱🍃😍😍🙏💘🇲🇽

• Like 5

@Myshipperheart_SGSMI feel you girl when I watched the bts with no subtitle, I don't like her either lol. 

But there is clearly a wall created by SG.

Here's the cut with subtitle, the co-star asked SG who is Bong-yi (her character's name) to him, and his reply was "a little sister". Did he just unconsciously replied as himself not as Baruem?  because Bong-yi is his love interest in the drama so he better answer as Baruem not as SG. 

although that was his first answer in the previous episodes of Mouse too. This is not much but  I am happy with SG's wall lol.

:laugh:. Me telling her on the screen: there you go girl, your 'touchy' way didn't really affect SG :lenny: .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNYzBSXJNT3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

@Seung-Min Who says I’m teasing? 😜 I’m just taking this rare oppotunity to convince Somin-sshi @Yoon Ji herself to give us more shipping crumbs to keep this ship sailing. And who knows? She might take my suggestion seriously and if I’m not lucky enough to be selected , pls Somin-sshi @Yoon Ji , if its not too much to ask, allow the “lucky attendies” to share snippets of the wedding here. 😜😅

Forgive me, i’m crazy for this BB couple🫐❤️🫐

@Kimi23 Oppa's wish is that we will have a small wedding with some relatives & friends. We will keep our personal lives very low key. So miane 🙏 we can't invite you girls but I will never forget how you girls are intelligent enough to catch my hints. Just keep an eye on my ig story r sometimes on my vlog , I will keep giving hints. 

I want to say to all the current & future beautiful actresses of my oppa - you can be his little sister or elder sister or  friends but " he is my my my my lover" & later will be my daughter' s father" 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miane🙈🙈🙈🙈🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

P.s : I am fake Somin sshi

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSMTe siento chica cuando vi los bts sin subtítulos, tampoco me gusta ella lol. 

Pero claramente hay un muro creado por SG.

Aquí está el corte con subtítulos, la coprotagonista le preguntó a SG quién es Bong-yi (el nombre de su personaje) para él, y su respuesta fue "una hermana pequeña". ¿Simplemente respondió inconscientemente como él mismo, no como Baruem? porque Bong-yi es su interés amoroso en el drama, así que es mejor que responda como Baruem y no como SG. 

aunque esa también fue su primera respuesta en los episodios anteriores de Mouse. Esto no es mucho, pero estoy contento con el muro de SG lol.

:reír:. Yo le decía en la pantalla: ahí tienes chica, tu manera 'sensiblera' realmente no afectó a SG  : lenny:.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNYzBSXJNT3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How this girl is a little bit inquisitive with SG, but he very respectfully answers her, but he doesn't have the slightest interest in her. SeungGi is already in a relationship with our SM ... !!! at least in my dreams ... !!! 💚💜💚🌱🍃🌿❣️💘🙏🇲🇽

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Wow.. It really makes me happy when ever I woke up seeing so many replies, this forum is really speeding at lightning speed. Love you all. And finally @Yoon Ji you've accepted that you're SM. So my assumptions regarding you was right from the start🤣🤣🤣 

P. S. I just love pulling your leg:laugh:

• Haha 8
55 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Wow.. It really makes me happy when ever I woke up seeing so many replies, this forum is really speeding at lightning speed. Love you all. And finally @Yoon Ji you've accepted that you're SM. So my assumptions regarding you was right from the start🤣🤣🤣 

P. S. I just love pulling your leg:laugh:

@Lin M 🤗🤣🤣🤣

This forum has become my daily addiction.  Love you all 😘😘😘💜💚💜💚

In conclusion: Seungminisdatinguntilprovenfalse

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 3

Hi guys as usual i love reading all your post here..it keeps me smilling and yeah this haven also is now my happy pill..i check every now and then..

This is not related to our Blueberry couple but just so happy to share this with you that maybe one day our BB couple will be next on Dispatch...i also love this couple like BinJin but never ship them  way back but here they are..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNZAEDOnu9l/?igshid=rpzo0ezc9xkq

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

SG is s very respective man, and clearly he will build his own wall to distance himself to SM as to not give false meaning to he viewers specially the boyfriend. But he didn't---They didn't. Because there's ni 'boyfriend' to watch for. And definitely LSJ will not aprrove of their sweet closeness if everyone in set knows she's still in a relationship.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM agree with you. If at that time SM was still dating LJ, I'm sure SG will definitely show some limits of how he behaves, he wouldn't be that free stealing glances at SM.

SG is not the type of actor who pretends to be affectionate with other actresses to increase his rating show (except when he's acting in romantic dramas, of course it must be done when the camera is on, but after the camera turns off, SG will return to being himself, a man who knows the limits)

just like SG doing now, he build the great wall to give some limit between SG and the touchy one co-star 😅 (its mean, SG really have the pickle green lady and he want to protect this lady feelings. It's not that SG is unprofessional, of course not. SG has shown maximum acting in the drama, SG also friendly to all co-star, that's enough, and it's very professional).

And from LSJ side, iam also agree with you, LSJ would not leave SG alone with SM when SM cried in the last episode if LSJ knew at that time SM was still dating LJ 👍

Spoiler

This forum has become my daily addiction.  Love you all 😘😘😘💜💚💜💚

@Yoon Ji me too 😌 I always take some time to be active in this forum even for a while between my daily activities, this forum is my happy pills

Spoiler

Here's the cut with subtitle, the co-star asked SG who is Bong-yi (her character's name) to him, and his reply was "a little sister". Did he just unconsciously replied as himself not as Baruem?  because Bong-yi is his love interest in the drama so he better answer as Baruem not as SG. 

although that was his first answer in the previous episodes of Mouse too. This is not much but  I am happy with SG's wall lol.

@LuckyGirl me belike after read this

" Hi, you the touchy girl, now don't pretend to like touch SG anymore. SG has built a super wall between the two of you. he already belongs to someone else. * dancing * 😎😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

Hi guys as usual i love reading all your post here..it keeps me smilling and yeah this haven also is now my happy pill..i check every now and then..

This is not related to our Blueberry couple but just so happy to share this with you that maybe one day our BB couple will be next on Dispatch...i also love this couple like BinJin but never ship them  way back but here they are..

Wow that's a great news! I could sense they have something while watching CLOY. I hope SeungMin too, let's support Dispatch to work harder for us to find the truth between our BB couple. Seung Gi is so focused on his career nowadays and behind those busy schedules is So Min who always comforts him. Whooahh. I can hear my heart beat just by that thought. SeungMin Forever!

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

Hi guys as usual i love reading all your post here..it keeps me smilling and yeah this haven also is now my happy pill..i check every now and then..

@Poisonous Ivy wow, every couple in CLOY really becomes a couple in the real world. it's no wonder I recently read an article that the agency denied their closeness. suddenly dispatch do some acts 😂😂 

Dispatch really do the magic 😂

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SG is s very respective man, and clearly he will build his own wall to distance himself to SM as to not give false meaning to he viewers specially the boyfriend. But he didn't---They didn't. Because there's ni 'boyfriend' to watch for. And definitely LSJ will not aprrove of their sweet closeness if everyone in set knows she's still in a relationship.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM agree with you. If at that time SM was still dating LJ, I'm sure SG will definitely show some limits of how he behaves, he wouldn't be that free stealing glances at SM.

SG is not the type of actor who pretends to be affectionate with other actresses to increase his rating show (except when he's acting in romantic dramas, of course it must be done when the camera is on, but after the camera turns off, SG will return to being himself, a man who knows the limits)

just like SG doing now, he build the great wall to give some limit between SG and the touchy one co-star 😅 (its mean, SG really have the pickle green lady and he want to protect this lady feelings. It's not that SG is unprofessional, of course not. SG has shown maximum acting in the drama, SG also friendly to all co-star, that's enough, and it's very professional).

And from LSJ side, iam also agree with you, LSJ would not leave SG alone with SM when SM cried in the last episode if LSJ knew at that time SM was still dating LJ 👍

Reveal hidden contents

This forum has become my daily addiction.  Love you all 😘😘😘💜💚💜💚

@Yoon Ji me too 😌 I always take some time to be active in this forum even for a while between my daily activities, this forum is my happy pills

Reveal hidden contents

Here's the cut with subtitle, the co-star asked SG who is Bong-yi (her character's name) to him, and his reply was "a little sister". Did he just unconsciously replied as himself not as Baruem?  because Bong-yi is his love interest in the drama so he better answer as Baruem not as SG. 

@LuckyGirl me belike after read this

" Hi, you the touchy girl, now don't pretend to like touch SG anymore. SG has built a super wall between the two of you. he already belongs to someone else. * dancing * 😎😎

Please do not be offended with Park Ju-hyun I think she's really like that to SG and I don't think she likes SG as someone special. I mean she holds his arm casually, she is also like that with her colleagues she even hugs them. 

• Insightful 1
Spoiler

Please do not be offended with Park Ju-hyun I think she's really like that to SG and I don't think she likes SG as someone special. I mean she holds his arm casually, she is also like that with her colleagues she even hugs them. 

@Jed2012 ofcourse girl. Iam just kidding, but sorry if you take my joke seriously 😊😊

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi guys as usual i love reading all your post here..it keeps me smilling and yeah this haven also is now my happy pill..i check every now and then..

@Poisonous Ivy wow, every couple in CLOY really becomes a couple in the real world. it's no wonder I recently read an article that the agency denied their closeness. suddenly dispatch do some acts 😂😂 

Dispatch really do the magic 😂

@Sosomingi,ahh really i haven't seen or read articles about them..yahh its an agencies first move to deny or accept  the closeness the actors have but who can stop Dispatch in revealing/exposing there big news on hand...

• Clapping Hands 1