Agree 100% with you @Seung-Minย @Myshipperheart_SGSMย @SGxSMย and all other girls. You all said what we would have said but you did it with grace ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

This ship hasย ย intelligent, creative, matureย andย fun loving peopleย without hurting anyone outside this ship.ย ย Respectful people but ready to refute whatever is out of line.ย 

Just like our Seungmin couple that's why I am proud of this ship.

ย 

One team, yeah!

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
9 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Seung-Minย no no you should always say what's on your mind don't keep it just to yourself okay... I'll be eagerly waiting for your piece of mind.ย 

@Yoonjitwo34ย you mean something like thisย https://postimg.cc/mtpMhSTY

i really love that pic...SM is totally projecting SG vibes with that shirt and mint cardigan with the pic of teddy bear on itย :love:

ย 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

i really love that pic...SM is totally projecting SG vibes with that shirt and mint cardigan with the pic of teddy bear on itย :love:

ย 

as the shirt that SM was wearing is definitely a man's shirt, however delusional i might sound, i believeย it is the same shirt that SG was wearing in that picย :heart:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

I've been away for half a day and I find the forum full of comments. I enjoyed reading them all, thank you guys! You took the words out of my mouthย :letalQQ:.

ย 

We are all free to think what we want, but I do believe that we were able to collect so much material (evidences) about the Seung-min couple because something is really going on between them.ย 

Initially I thought I was the only one to have seen a special feeling between the two in LF, but I was pleasantly surprised when I came across this forum.ย 

ย 

I just want to say that I see nothing wrong with wearing the same/similar clothes as your ex, especially If you have remained on good terms. They are clothes at the end of the day lol It's not that deep.ย :PikachuFacePalm:ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSMย dark screen and mini screen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he chose this phone to be private obviously

oh yeah! hahaha! so his hands will cover the mini iphone hehe. since there are like 10 or more cameras during MITH shoot, he really needs to be careful. but i think their crew respects his privacy for sure. but for eagle eyes like us, he should be careful. joke. hahahaha!

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 9

I really hope I can post photos to add more of that coincidences. I know someone posted how to do it but I could see where the post was. I do not expect anyone's help but if there is someone with a big heart to teach me how, I will really appreciate it. I am LSG's fan and I will be very happy to share any crumbs with regards to So Min so we could show more of evidences and notย  "just assume" as they say. I guess all of us will agreeย the love between SG&SMย is felt from our hearts andย we do not only rely on what we see or proof of being couple or anything alike. I guess love is more on faith and not on things we only see. I believe, we, SeungMin Shippers have faith in them. Let's keep on believing, sharing and inspiring one another...ย 

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 5
  • Party! 1

@Jed2012ย here's how, visit postimage.org, upload photos and copy the "direct link" then in this forum, just copy paste the link to your comment box and woola!ย 

ย 

Thank you so much @Seung-Minย for the very well thought post. When there's kind of situation like this that our faith in seungmin was challenged, honestly it didnt bother me or im not shaken. Because the time that I decided to participate in this forum, my faith in SG and SM is solid enough that I myself believe that they are real. And definitely they did not step on other's shoes just so they can be happy and to be where they are right now, they must have took their time to get to know each other. They are not the kind to jump into a relationship immediately. They took things slow which shows how happy they are right now, because everything is falling into the right place. From LF scenes to all our investigation journey, I know it is not coincidence, they are communicating their current state through so many things like ig posting, SM posting midnight of 1/13/21, and so on. Look at SG's face in MITH, how contented and happy he look. It's like everything seems funny to him.ย 

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

3.jpg

ย 

4.jpg

ย 

ย 

You guys... his smile is differentย :BulbaOWO::letalQQ:ย He seems GENUENLY happy...

I'm so happy for him.. I don't know If this is the effect of SM, but regardless I'm so freaking happy to see him like thisย :SquirtleWonderfull:

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Party! 1