Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

okay ok I can't help but comment

well  @Yoonjitwo34, it seems very clear here and there are two different perspectives, I can appreciate it and I hope you can appreciate it too,

but I really want to straighten out who are you?

are you a real fan who supports somin or as a fan of somin with his ex, if yes you are a fan of pure somin i respect you

I think that from @Yoonjitwo34point of view as a somin fan, I can understand that you keep saying that Somin is still in a relationship with her ex until April or mid-May 2020, because you don't want Somin to look like a bad woman without commitment. as accused to the somin in that thread.

let's discuss it very clearly here, i read the forum you mentioned earlier from a while ago, read somin's forum with her ex, wow how sad some of them i assumed it was a LJ fan who became sender and is now throwing hate comments to somin , somin was accused with SIG (Somin's co-star in the drama) they made bad comments that were clearly not proven based solely on their opinion. how can they call somin a dishonorable woman, somin is a respectable woman she was raised and raised in a good family (as you say). I actually read that thread, when somin with their ex they admire someone a lot but when someone broke up with LJ they hated and gave comments which cost someone a lot. Are you worried about that to sender seunggi and somin here? That won't happen to the sender here.

The shipper here is different, we really appreciate other shippers who respect us (that's what made me join this family) we also respect our biased decisions and somin, we respect their past, we don't force the somin have to end up with seunggi, and force seunggi with somin. we just hope they are together otherwise we will not,  speak hateful speech if one of them does not become the end of god's destiny

but you need to remember too, you should not impose your will on the wrong forum, this is the role of the forum shipper, this is a seunggi shipper forum and somin here is a place to share all your opinions, insanity, delulu, theory, crumbs that we get . because this is where sharing is safest and not misplaced.

This forum exists, of course not randomly and just appears, just like you, (I assume you are a pure fan of somins who are senders with ex-somins), we exist because we feel the chemistry between seunggi and somin.

well this thread becomes very long, to close my long thread I quote from your previous comments

"Somin and LJ have very officially broke up, and there's nothing wrong with seunggi and somin together" alright, I WILL QUOTE THIS, let's wait and wait for their happiness.

but since I wanted them together, we'll just wait and see, who somin ends with and who ends with
I continue to pray that Seunggi and Somin will end together until the end of life

#seungminfamilyfighting
#wearehealthyshipper
#alwayssupportseunggiandsomin
#respecttheirdecisions

#seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse

#blueberrycouple

Edited by Pickled Green Baby
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 12
1 hour ago, Yoonjitwo34 said:

Okay just see if your boyfriend or husband flirting with another woman, then I want you to say there's nothing wrong with it. 

Somin is a good girl she is pure innocent kind and gorgeous who have good heart too and so considerate for others. I think the shippers here all just lsg fans so you guys all don't know somin is who when she is popular rom com queen. 

According to you Sm& Lj was in relationship till April or May, 2020. I as Sm's fan also used to think like that during that time . After the official dating annoucenent why didn't they share any personal  information ????I personally think they broke up long before their actual official announcement. It's my personal opinion & I am allowed to express my opinion right? It's up to you whether you believe it or not. Our lives do not go in calculative ways always. Anyways now Sm is single officially & Sg also single , so there is a huge chance for them to be real couple.We seungmin shippers believe they started dating after 19th of October,  2020( she's single at that time).So i suggest you if you don't like this ship or think shippers here ,are unrealistic with their opinions let us be like that , you can leave this group since you are humiliating our SM & SG' s reputation here. 

IF ONEDAY YOU GET DATING OR MARRIAGE ANNOUNCE FROM THEM . THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO ? WILL YOU START BLAMING SM THEN????

Sm loves to keep her personal life low key. She is strong enough to take her own decision.  She's free to choose her partner too. As her fan I will support & respect her every decision because it's her life.

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 9
18 minutes ago, Pickled Green Baby said:

okay ok i can't help but comment

well @Yoonjitwo34, it seems very clear here and there are two different perspectives, I can appreciate that and I hope you can appreciate it too
but, I really want to straighten out what you are?

are you really a fan who supports somin or as a somin fan with his ex, if yes you are a pure fan somin i respect you

I think if from @Yoonjitwo34  point of view really as a somin fan, I can understand you conveyed over and over about that Somin still has a relationship with his ex until April or mid-me 2020, because you don't want Somin to be seen as bad a woman with no commitment.

let's discuss it very clearly here, I read the forum you mentioned earlier from a while ago, read somin's forum with his ex, wow how sad are some of them I assume it is a fan of LJ who became a shipper and is now throwing hate comment to somin , somin was accused with SIG (Somin's co-star in the drama) they made accusations that were clearly not proven based solely on their opinion. how can they call somin such a dishonorable woman, somin is an honorable woman she was raised and raised in a good family (as you say). i actually read that thread, when somin with their ex they really adore somin but when somin broke up with LJ they hated and made comments which were very detrimental to somin. You worried about that to a shipper seunggi and somin here? That won't happen to the shipper here.

The shipper here is different, we really appreciate other shippers who respect us (that's what made me join this family) we also respect our biased decisions and somins, we respect their past, we don't force the somin have to end up with seunggi, and force seunggi with somin. we just hope they are together otherwise we will not,  speak hateful speech if one of them does not become the end of god's destiny

but you need to remember too, you must not impose your will on the wrong forum, this is the role of the shipper forum, this is a seunggi shipper forum and somin here is a place to share all your opinions, insanity, delulu, theory, crumbs that we get. because this is where sharing is the safest and not misplaced.

This forum exists, of course not randomly and just arises, just like you, (I assume you are a pure fan of somin who became a shipper with ex-somin), we exist because we feel a chemistry between seunggi and somin.

well this thread becomes very long, for the closing of my long thread I quote from your previous comment

"somin and LJ have very officially broken up, and there is no harm in seunggi and somin together" well, I will THIS QOUTE, let's wait and wait for their happiness.

but since I wanted them together, we'll just wait and see, who somin ends with and who ends with
I continue to pray that Seunggi and Somin will end together until the end of life

#seungminfamilyfighting
#we arehealthyshipper
#alwayssupportseunggiandsomin
#respecttheirdecisions

#seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse

#blueberrycouple

@Pickled Green BabyI totally agree with you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Yoonjitwo34 said:

She will have a new movie soon as female lead and I see no one talking about it here

We talked about Wolf Hunt on page 131, if you read the pages carefully as someone already suggested. 

But this forum is shippers forum, so we surely discuss more SeungMin shipping stuff. Just help yourself (and others), just leave the forums. Why bother yourself with reading things you don’t believe... Don’t waste your time (and others)... 

While for us SeungMin believers, we still believe #SeungMinAreDatingUntilProvenFalse

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

okay you @Yoonjitwo34 were confirmed in my eyes as an unwise supporter.

You really don't understand the content and eat of my statements and other friends at this forum.

it is so sad to see you so very much in denial and taking cover instead of being a pure somin fan. You are an example of the worst fan.

You are like making that image bad by itself

okay, i wiil forgot you and reported you, you just want to be heard but don't want to hear, this is my last response to you @Yoonjitwo34

think before you act, never get in the wrong place, if you want to be respected, respect others.

bye @Yoonjitwo34

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 8
47 minutes ago, Yoonjitwo34 said:

She likes small eyes. Lsg is big eyed. 

Lol @Yoonjitwo34, I was about to be convinced that you are a true die hard JSM  fan but this comment told me otherwise. Maybe , there was a time when she was younger, she had physical standards for her ideal type. But as you grow older and wiser, physical attributes for an ideal don’t usually last. She mentioned she likes tan skinned/ with small eyes . I don’t consider her ex (LJ) as tan skinned. So , what’s your point? Is JSM that shallow of a person to consider these physical traits in choosing her significant other?Then, you are not a true fan after all. You don’t know her that well. This is my last reply to you.Hope you find your place somewhere else. You don’t belong in this ship.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 8
1 hour ago, LsgJsm said:

1283-C400-8-EFB-477-F-8-F28-4-AD83-DDE19

CTTO. 

‘TIS NICE SEEING THEM HAPPY. 

THIS ONE IS CUTE.... 
39-E5-DE11-7-F02-45-C7-9-D3-A-137-CBC647

CTTO. 

Seunggi, Somin and Yeolmo look similar to each other, it;s so cute ^^ 

14 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Don't worry,  I have small eyes & I am going to marry her. 

HAHA you sooo funny

15 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

We talked about Wolf Hunt on page 131, if you read the pages carefully as someone already suggested. 

But this forum is shippers forum, so we surely discuss more SeungMin shipping stuff. Just help yourself (and others), just leave the forums. Why bother yourself with reading things you don’t believe... Don’t waste your time (and others)... 

While for us SeungMin believers, we still believe #SeungMinAreDatingUntilProvenFalse

forget she/he, haha we don't have to waste time with someone like this, I really like the way things you are delivered ..

love you seungmin family, I want to hug all of you ^^

#wearestrongfamily

#weareshipperhealthy

#nextdiscussion

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

13 minutes ago, Pickled Green Baby said:

You really don't understand the content and eat of my statements and other friends at this forum.

it is so sad to see you so very much in denial and taking cover instead of being a pure somin fan. You are an example of the worst fan.

13 minutes ago, Pickled Green Baby said:

think before you act, never get in the wrong place, if you want to be respected, respect others.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

She will have a new movie soon as female lead and I see no one talking about it here. If you claim to like her you all must support her not tainting her image like this

@Yoonjitwo34 😂😂 you are wrong, we are already talking about SM's new film in this forum. And when the movie start airing, i'll watch it 😎 well at least this proves you didn't read the entire chat on this forum🤭 if you think we're crazy, okay that's fine. WE DON'T NEED TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN US. WE JUST NEED TO BE A GOOD SHIPPER WHO RESPECTING THE TRUST OF ANOTHER SHIPPER.

Spoiler

She likes small eyes. Lsg is big eyed

And about this @Yoonjitwo34you must watch on youtube when SM say about her type. she used to have a certain type of guy, but nowadays, she's made the guy she likes into her type. this means the love that arises in that man, making him become the type of SM man. regardless of his physical appearance and face. (If you don't know about this, so you are not SM fan 😂, you are just the one who fanatic to SM LJ old relationship. 

Please watch this video 😂😂 @Yoonjitwo34

Somin said it self in this video, when she like someone, that man will be her ideal type, its not editing, this is the real SM who talk about her ideal type. Well, i think you are not SM real fan if you don't know about this 😂

OKAY, NOW LEAVE THIS FORUM, MAKE YOUR OWN FORUM ACCORDING TO YOUR WISHES 💃💃

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 8

Me after waking up...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dfzbnjvxmmn7s47a7b

and the Saga continues 😂

Well I made sure to drink my morning coffee and so I’m just gonna be chillin’ today

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aofhmap3hwbzf9nvpx

BTW @Yoon Ji, you made my day 😁..what a lovely pair of eyes you got there ey...my heart flutters seeing this again...💚💜🫐

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488693ecb8393d442f4f55

Being nominated in Baeksang Arts award is already a great honor. Baeksang award is Korean’s Oscars 😍 Thank you for sharing @LFCouple

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hmrts0p8hooied3fse

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

Hi everyone! I've been pretty busy lately and haven't really chipped in that much, except for a liking here and there. 

I actually wanted to post this before the start of the weekend, or at least right as the week started, but I wasn't able to find the time to complete everything. Since things got a little heated here, I made it a point to finish this now. Hopefully it doesn't look too rushed, and more importantly, hopefully it helps brighten up everyone's day! 🎉🎉🎉 

Spoiler

I put in Little Forest before LSGxJSM in the the title because honestly, this is more just a feel good video and might not necessarily be a ship video. 

I'll probably be mostly in the sidelines still, but I'll say something since I'm already here. Don't let the haters and anti-shippers get to you. Seeing that they're affecting you and giving you a bad day is exactly their goal. They'll get you riled up and make you force your words then come back at you when you slip and say something that they can twist and use to their advantage.🙄 I do love how everyone stepped up and was able to come up with long write-ups 🤣🤣 I guess in a way, having the occassional troll does have its benefits. They always give us the energy to type and share our thouhts. 😆

The trolls won't get it, but this ship and this forum is full of love, happiness and most of all, respect. No one is forcing anything on anyone. We may get delusional at times, but I believe everyone here is open that in the end, the ship might not be real, and if that were the case, it's been mentioned - time and time again - that we'll support them whoever they end up with. Anyway, just gonna stop there and keep it short. 🤣

Have a wonderful week everyone! 💜💚💜💚

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
24 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:
Hide contents

I put in Little Forest before LSGxJSM in the the title because honestly, this is more just a feel good video and might not necessarily be a ship video. 

love it @Warm Paws 👏 it really is a feel good video. i love the song. i'm again smiling like an idiot 😆 thanks for this 😊

this video will turn all of us from this 😡 to this 😁 hahaha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 4
21 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! I've been pretty busy lately and haven't really chipped in that much, except for a liking here and there. 

I actually wanted to post this before the start of the weekend, or at least right as the week started, but I wasn't able to find the time to complete everything. Since things got a little heated here, I made it a point to finish this now. Hopefully it doesn't look too rushed, and more importantly, hopefully it helps brighten up everyone's day! 🎉🎉🎉 

Hide contents

I'll probably be mostly in the sidelines still, but I'll say something since I'm already here. Don't let the haters and anti-shippers get to you. Seeing that they're affecting you and giving you a bad day is exactly their goal. They'll get you riled up and make you force your words then come back at you when you slip and say something that they can twist and use to their advantage.🙄 I do love how everyone stepped up and was able to come up with long write-ups 🤣🤣 I guess in a way, having the occassional troll does have its benefits. They always give us the energy to type and share our thouhts. 😆

The trolls won't get it, but this ship and this forum is full of love, happiness and most of all, respect. No one is forcing anything on anyone. We may get delusional at times, but I believe everyone here is open that in the end, the ship might not be real, and if that were the case, it's been mentioned - time and time again - that we'll support them whoever they end up with. Anyway, just gonna stop there and keep it short. 🤣

Have a wonderful week everyone! 💜💚💜💚

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ncmylgnb3pfwy2vorx

Gify really helps me to keep it short 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 7