My Special Girl 独一有二的她 [2024]

@NiteWalker I am caught up with all the episodes and I don't think it's that bad either. It has that typical CEO/poor girl storyline, but it's cute. I adore Zhang Yun Long, so I'll watch him in just about anything. LOL! Song Yi Ren is so cute too. 

• Haha 1
On 2/3/2024 at 12:08 AM, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker I am caught up with all the episodes and I don't think it's that bad either. It has that typical CEO/poor girl storyline, but it's cute. I adore Zhang Yun Long, so I'll watch him in just about anything. LOL! Song Yi Ren is so cute too. 

and yes i'm all caught up too....love the latest episode where Yiren admitted her own mistakes and wrong openly after some self-reflecting session....she did it in front of the whole audience where i think instead of her downfall from being a live streamer, she will gain back some momentum and make the best out of it too

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker Did you finish? I stopped after episode 20-ish because they got together. LOL!

like what i expect of you hahahaha and yes i did finish it.......i almost forgot to finish it to be honest....

their ending was bland....though i like the normalization in the ending they did...

for once they tie up all the questions in the lead and they find a solution for every lead issue....they didnt left thing untied in my opinions :)