The Love You Give Me 你给我的喜欢 [2023]

Tofu

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

The parent day at QQ's school was so adorable. I was all smiles watching that. :heart:

Same. I think in last night's episode Xin Qi's jealousy level has further increased and Min Hui has opened her heart to him. 

QQ so adorable when he says that XQ is jealous but doesn't wanna admit it. I laughed too when QQ said it was such an embarrassment his mum couldn't bake. Poor MH. It's not easy to juggle it all. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Tofu I skip all of her bestie's love line scenes, dunno why their parts put me off. Cuz their love is too artificial. And I don't like her red blood lipstick, she looks too flashy. So I skip it. As for ZR with the ballerina, this is much tolerable, so I watch the scenes one or two but still skip it a lot. Lols. 

Btw one that disturb me, can blood type O not donate blood to their direct relative? I mean the part of revelation was just satisfying cuz he tried to find it out himself. And she naturally fell into his trap. But the way the writer wrote the line for MH to spill the secret kinda surprise me? Is that so??

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw one that disturb me, can blood type O not donate blood to their direct relative? I mean the part of revelation was just satisfying cuz he tried to find it out himself. And she naturally fell into his trap. But the way the writer wrote the line for MH to spill the secret kinda surprise me? Is that so??

This didn't make sense to me either.  I always thought it was possible...unless it's because of the heart problem...

What is annoying me right now is this whole legal custody that has suddenly surfaced thanks to Hardy's over-competence! Just as she had opened up to him and wants to parent QQ together. I saw the previews right up to eps 20 and I think they are dragging things - she goes on a blind date much to QQ's disapproval. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Ikr! I'm looking up for some knowledge to clarify this part, in case because of that, but nope, all says it is possible unless you have some other medical problems for exception. But wht she said just shocked me, eeeh how could it be. I mean this is all just for a drama but at least they dont neglect the general facts like that. 

I've seen up to ep 16 trailers and it looks good so far, they reconcile after the party declaration. How many eps this will be? This drama could be a better family drama if they really focus with family matters and all. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I've seen up to ep 16 trailers and it looks good so far, they reconcile after the party declaration. How many eps this will be? This drama could be a better family drama if they really focus with family matters and all

I agree that they should just focus on the trio. Can't be bothered with the rest of the stuff. This is 28 episodes

• Like 2

We see the breakup that happened five years ago in today's episodes. In all honesty, it was XQ who did not want to believe MH and pretended she was ST. He really can't give MH all the blame, because he had equal parts in it too. 

That antagonist couple is really annoying. They, especially the girl, has an inferiority complex. I bet she was the reason why MH no longer work for the company. She probably went around spreading false rumors. I'm really glad XQ spoke up and confirm to everyone that MH and QQ is his partner and son. Well done, XQ! 👏👏

With the ending of episode 16, I guess I know why the previews for 17+ have them living apart. ST's brother stormed into their hotel room and ruined their moment -- by the way, was it also odd to anyone that he could come into their locked hotel room like that? They need better locks in their hotel. :niu:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the blood type and more because XQ also has a heart condition? As long the blood type match up, he should have been able to donate. 

I think we are at the stage in all modern Chinese dramas where we are going to get a couple filler episodes. Thankfully, each episode is short so it's more like six full hour long episodes left in this series. 

• Insightful 2

@Tofu I saw the preview till eps 22...think relationship will turn around then.

Even in promo stuff , it is full of chemistry ...I feel a bit shippy :laugh:...but I think they are both dating other people. Rumor said he's broken up though. LOL

Spoiler

• Like 1

I started watching this coz of @Tofu recommendation. First scene was rather awkward I thought... but the story progressed well, and I am hooked with the little boy's appearance. He is so adorable! Great acting too! I love watching the interaction between the little boy and Xin Qi. But the birth secret is out so early, wonder what's the remaining plot going to be about....

Glimpsed through some of the comments, and I agree, kinda don't care with the noona-dongsaeng romance. It started cute, but I think their crushing on each other and lovey-dovey bit was rather overly done that it is more cringey for me than fluttering. I watched their scenes on 2x speed. The other couple (doctor-ballerina) still okay, and I want to know too, because I need them to happen so that we don't have to worry about doctor wanting to have further relationship with Min Hui. Let him just be a true close friend. I have only finished ep.6 so far, so I don't know yet what's in store. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

by the way, was it also odd to anyone that he could come into their locked hotel room like that?

That was the first question I asked after that episode, LOL.

Another friend asked - how are they going to spin this into 28 episodes? And my response was: BY HAVING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING INTERRUPT AT INOPPORTUNE MOMENTS.  :laugh:

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

We see the breakup that happened five years ago in today's episodes. In all honesty, it was XQ who did not want to believe MH and pretended she was ST. He really can't give MH all the blame, because he had equal parts in it too. 

And I think he realizes that now, but I can see how in the heat of the moment he felt betrayed and there was just no amount of reasoning that was going to work on either side.  He wasn't ready or willing to listen.  They needed time.  And in a way, we saw the flip side of that recently after MH found the child custody lawsuit papers on his desk.  He had nothing to do with it, but MH wasn't ready to hear his explanations either because she too felt betrayed and played.  It's like each had to handle the fall out with kid gloves to help the other see things from the other side/another perspective.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Looking forward to Monday! They released a new clip...

On 5/4/2023 at 10:24 AM, themarchioness said:

That was the first question I asked after that episode, LOL.

Another friend asked - how are they going to spin this into 28 episodes? And my response was: BY HAVING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING INTERRUPT AT INOPPORTUNE MOMENTS.  :laugh:

I was so upset that he did that....eps 16 was quite the highlight what with XQ telling the world that he is the father and his subsequent confession to MinHui. Yeah I guess this is really how they will drag this till eps 28.

@ktcjdrama the main pair and QQ's scenes are the best. So you will not miss out anything using the FF button  :laugh:

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 9:07 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw one that disturb me, can blood type O not donate blood to their direct relative?

I think that part is specifically because this heart condition is genetic and directly passed down from an immediate family member. Possibly the heart condition itself could be worsened by receiving blood from a direct relative who also has the same condition. That's just my speculation though. 

I have to admit that I'm not interested in the side romances at all. I just want more of the family dynamics! I get that they want to attract the most viewers but in my opinion, it takes a bit away from the gravity of the main storyline to have the side romances. That's just my opinion though. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

QQ is my favorite. :heart:

I laughed when he was telling the boys that they can ask him since he grew up with them. Haha!! 

I can't stop watching this family on screen and behind the scenes. They are sooo adorable! 

@abs-oluteM You know, WZQ plays a dad in another drama too. It has yet to air, but his dad role in that is a bit different. In that drama, something happens and he travels through time where he meets his son who is the same age as him. Together, they play on the same sports team. 

• Awesome 1
  • Party! 1
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM You know, WZQ plays a dad in another drama too. It has yet to air, but his dad role in that is a bit different. In that drama, something happens and he travels through time where he meets his son who is the same age as him. Together, they play on the same sports team. 

Awwwww that sounds like such a moving show . I bet I will cry buckets.

Came here to just vent slightly at how ridiculously long this entire SuTian thing is casting a shadow on the leads' development.  Good thing there were plenty of Quan Quan - XIn Qi moments. 

Spoiler

FvsnpN2agAU0_Wk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

I've been messaging @abs-oluteM about this all morning, but I thought I would put it here too. 

Zizhu is too precious. Zhou Ruji does not deserve her love. This girl wants nothing but happiness for him that she even helped him plan his confession to Min Hui. As much as the other two boys suffered trying to win back their love, I hope Zhou Ruji suffer just as much. He overlooked her just like Min Hui overlooked him. 

They will have a kiss scene on the slide?! :PsyWhat:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1