My Lovely Liar 소용없어 거짓말 [2023]

I am too tired this week. Fell asleep at the near end while watching episode 9 but I also think the story isn't as engaging, and nothing significant is happening. From episode 11 preview, they found a skeleton so I think it will be more interesting. This week is more a love-love week for the OTP.

I find the previews keep wanting me to think Do Ha is getting stabbed. Again for the third time in a row, they show me someone (Do Ha) is getting stabbed. Can this time be real?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The ceo sounds suspicious. Who is the culprit behind the murder. If she committed suicide then her body would be found at the sea or near it. But it was found on the mountain, deep burried secretly. 

The lovey dovey parts are quite many. I like their private movie date scene. Whoa.. I wish I could have that private theatre room like DH. They're so sweet this week. So next week it be back with the main mystery again. That's good. So it wont be too boring if they just showering us with too much romance. 

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama Maybe it’s just a dip before the next story arch… I am starting to wonder if Do Ha is indeed telling the truth. I still find it too simplistic that his guilt is what is making Sol Hee hear his statement “I did not kill her” as a lie. Something feels odd about it. 

And his ring… did he really throw it into the ocean? Have to back watch. Thing is, his ex-gf was so infatuated with him, did she not keep her ring? It wasn’t found with the skeleton? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

his ex-gf was so infatuated with him, did she not keep her ring? It wasn’t found with the skeleton? 

It was found with her. The detective who went to check her skeleton discovered it and kept it. Supposedly he's gotten rid of it, at least that's what he told Do Ha's mother.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 hours ago, gilaswan said:

@ktcjdramathey found a man’s ring, right? Not hers.

now I’m wondering if Deuk Chan’s brother is the murderer.

It was a man’s ring? Haha that must be me watching at double speed 😆

Yeah, I am actually thinking it might be DC’s brother. He is the entitled scumbag here. He created the false alibi actually not for DH, but for himself. DC is in on it because he is trying to protect his brother too. I have thought that as bad as the father was, he probably won’t kill his own daughter just to get the insurance money. Let’s say if that is so, he wouldn’t have buried the body but let it be revealed she is dead, faster way to get the money, right....

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

18 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I havent checked this week episode yet, so I'll probably watch this on the weekend. He has a nice voice when talking so I believe he can song well too. He's part of a boyband if not mistaken, right? It would be interesting to listen the new ost. Has it released yet?

Nope. It's a teaser hehehe

He's from boy band but also was chosen to be the Wanna One so yeah, must have some talents. It's just that there are so many KPOP bands that I cannot keep up, plus I'm already very busy with dramaland Oppa deul. LOL.

• Haha 2

So our prime suspect turned out to be our prime culprit, though for reasons unexpected. Makes sense now why he was not enraged at wife’s affair. It does look like Sol Hee loses her ability and then likely lives the life she’s always wanted… but no money making ability now… work for Do Ha lah… hahaha… how will this stretch for another 2 episodes then? 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, gilaswan said:

So our prime suspect turned out to be our prime culprit, though for reasons unexpected. Makes sense now why he was not enraged at wife’s affair. It does look like Sol Hee loses her ability and then likely lives the life she’s always wanted… but no money making ability now… work for Do Ha lah… hahaha… how will this stretch for another 2 episodes then? 

Oh. How did she lose her ability?

• Like 1
On 9/10/2023 at 9:07 PM, gilaswan said:

Has everyone stopped watching this??

Me still watching... Kinda suspected the real culprit, but the reason was very unexpected :smug: Felt kinda sad for him though when he was discovered. It seems like he never wanted to be discovered by Doha. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

How did he get his brother to go to the police though?

He told him there’s not enough evidences to convict him anyway and that he would be released in no time. He did admit to his brother he was the one who killed the girl. 

• Thanks 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 9/13/2023 at 4:07 PM, mademoiselle said:

Oh. How did she lose her ability?

I reckon it's the sound of the car explosion that damaged her hearing and so with it went her ability. 

Based on last night's episode, as I expected, they've ended things a bit too early, a bit too soon, and now the final two episodes are being dragged out unnecessarily. They've certainly left all the lovey dovey stuff to the end, though I can't really say I'm "feeling" the love... hahaha... They're a cute couple but the chemistry stops short of it being totally convincing. Nevertheless, since I've already invested 15 episodes of my time, I'll just watch the last and give this drama perhaps a 7/10. The story was sufficiently interesting and the cast sufficiently cute, but a premature end to the main story line made the ending much less interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, gilaswan said:

They've certainly left all the lovey dovey stuff to the end, though I can't really say I'm "feeling" the love... hahaha... They're a cute couple but the chemistry stops short of it being totally convincing.

I love seeing their lovey-dovey stuff, but I agree that the chemistry is like there, but not really there... lol...  Could it be because of actor HMH still holding himself back a bit? Still, they're cute together. 

4 hours ago, gilaswan said:

a premature end to the main story line made the ending much less interesting. 

I can't believe the parents, who have almost been absent the whole series, are actually going to get a closure in the finale....

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif