My Lovely Liar 소용없어 거짓말 [2023]

@mademoiselle I finished ep.16... really, it's an episode that can be skipped totally. It's just lots of pretty bows to tie up the already finished drama. So yeah, this is your typical idol rom-com drama, where you just watch to feel happy and be entertained coz you've got too much time to kill (which I actually don't!! why did I even start it??). Sad to say it's forgettable...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@mademoiselle I finished ep.16... really, it's an episode that can be skipped totally. It's just lots of pretty bows to tie up the already finished drama. So yeah, this is your typical idol rom-com drama, where you just watch to feel happy and be entertained coz you've got too much time to kill (which I actually don't!! why did I even start it??). Sad to say it's forgettable...

Oh dear, that bad, huh? I wasn't as captivated or feel happy or entertained when I reached around episode 9. I just keep finding myself falling asleep whenever I have it on, so it's a pity this show went downhill and dragged on unnecessary to 16 episodes.

What other kdramas are you watching now that this and Moving are over?

• Like 1
On 9/23/2023 at 7:00 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Sad to say it's forgettable...

I agreed. I skipped quite a few episodes and still understood what was going on. I also thought the last episode was not necessary. The first two episodes were good, but afterwards it felt repetitive with way too many storylines going on at once. 

• Like 1

@mademoiselleno thread on twinkling watermelon. Just watched episode 1 and it seems interesting enough to me mainly cos the main character is a CODA. One of my good friends is also a Korean CODA. Maybe I’ll finally pick up some KSL. Hahaha… though yeah… non-deaf acting as deaf… hmmm… but have to say except for some minor “errors”, they aren’t doing too bad a job…

@ktcjdrama and @Tofu Yes. Unfortunately it’s forgettable. I’ve already forgotten about it. Hahaha…

• Haha 2
On 9/23/2023 at 8:35 PM, mademoiselle said:

What other kdramas are you watching now that this and Moving are over?

I'm watching cdrama Stand By Me. It's really good! Come watch with us.

Just started Kidnapping. Sorry I'm way behind with Destined, lol, it's not calling me back... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

7 hours ago, gilaswan said:

@mademoiselle@Tofu no worries ya? Only if people are watching. I’m personally interested cos of my own life within the Deaf community. (:

Let me know if it's good. I'm a bit burnt by how the dramas all started being promising and sizzle out at the end.

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm watching cdrama Stand By Me. It's really good! Come watch with us.

30 episodes and no oppa :nervous:

• Haha 1