Family: The Unbreakable Bond 패밀리 [2023]

wink_

15 minutes ago, Hermespups said:

I think you tell to wrong person.you misunderstAnding.I have Disney Plus account.Why Am I having problems with Disney Plus?i don't have any trouble to watch drAma.I read some members here got a problem before this.you just cAn scroll up and see. @abs-oluteM

I see. That's great. Did you like the ending and the show? Was pretty good to see the leads reunite in this show. Love the action bits. 

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Fwfc-TB9a-YAEmoy-L.jpg

tvN reveals recap video, additional cast and images art for espionage series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond”

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

yr29.gif

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” as seen in the clip, it highlights some melancholic vibes as the nine leads their sentiments

source:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-5aaf304f8fd19a2ccffe1297e9ea2817-

tvN “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” has released a batch of behind-the-curtain images and footage from the filming set

Fwx6u-Ala-YAAbgw8.jpg

Fwx6u-A3a-EAAzm5i.jpg

Spoiler

Fwx6u-Bha-MAAcwlz.jpg

Fwx6u-CSa-AAAy-QLw.jpg

Spoiler

https://tvn.cjenm.com/ko/

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

tumblr-6c6a73c32139e290fdf1b34e565ceac1-

tumblr-6cff4e70cb41c2c83d45f13576d0ba55-

play music 'Nightmare' by Kyuri Ost No 4 “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” and vocal powerhouse Kyuri lent her voice to become one of the memorable soundtracks of the hit series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond”

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1