Lovely Runner 선재 업고 튀어 [2024]

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes, agree with this. Their conversation after finding out Im Geum and Hyun Joo hinted/confirmed this. Some things are destined to happen, but the "choice" that a person's make determines the outcome. In this instance, Im Geum and Hyun Joo chose to be together. Sun Jae still ends up being with Eclipse because he made the choice to sing on stage again, it was also driven by Sol that he realises he'd have to be a famous singer for Sol to learn the existence of this song in the future. 

By the way, I thought Tae Sung left with them, but why isn't he on the train? I'm honestly hoping he would appear with In Hyuk in the next episode to help Sun Jae and Sol. He wasn't supposed to be there when the fire broke out, and Sol brought him there. Maybe he is "Haru" from EY, the one change the fate. LOL.

Yes, at this point, Sol is still trying to “prevent” and still trying to take care of things on her own. I think in order for them to properly solve the problem, they will have to work together. And maybe they’ll need Tae Sung as well. 

I was also confused as to why we didn’t see Tae Sung in the train. Perhaps he stayed behind and hopefully you’re right in that him and In Hyuk will be there to help Sol and Sunjae ward off the bad guy. 

I’m looking forward to them celebrating Sol’s birthday at the theme park. 

• Like 4

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But Tae Sung and In Hyuk were on the train with them... The moment the scene cut from beach to train, they are at the right bottom corner, snacking away together... 

Hahaha! Is it? Maybe then they will follow Sun Jae back to find Sol. Fingers crossed!

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle they released the new preview I thought it's already Monday again, but it's not. Btw I tried watching Soulmate but I felt regret so much. Ffd so much and still it is so bad. Meh. What should I watch after LR ended? I have rewatched QOT too much. Huhuhu

A-hahaha! You have to rewatch LR then.  I'm low on dramas too. Nothing like new that is half as interesting as QoT and LR...

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Nothing like new that is half as interesting as QoT and LR...

Ikr! I have rewatched the two many times 😅😆

I check for upcoming kdramas, nothing really interest me, dunno why. 

Btw I ever read KSH will have new project with JBA, ah, because of QoT I feel like it will be hard to move on from BHW and HI. Huhuhu... Oteokhae??

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Alice Wonderland Jo Bo Ah seems like will only play his ex. The FL is someone else called Kim Ji Eun. I don't know this person. 

Yeah, but they filming Salon Drip, so don't know when we'll see it (with subs). First, maybe watch Byeon Woo Seok in You Quiz On the Block first. Actually, have you already watch him in Running Man?

He's also gone to Hyeri's YouTube. They are friends, so I'm interested to see that one. He'll be much more relax. Saw on the post he's actually got a bit drunk filming that too.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

First, maybe watch Byeon Woo Seok in You Quiz On the Block first. Actually, have you already watch him in Running Man?

I just saw some clips but got upset that RM didnt invite Sol too, I mean it doesnt feel right Sunjae with another girl there. So RM might be skip. Hahaha. I think I will watch YQOTB when both episodes of him done. 

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The FL is someone else called Kim Ji Eun. I don't know this person. 

I ever heard the name but forgot which actress. 

I don't know will we get another dramas as interesting as QoT or LR again this year?

And wht my fave actress or actor don't have YT channel?? 😭

• Like 4

May I know if anyone here has watched 20th Century Girl? Does he have a lot of screen time? 

By the way, they better not give me stupid open endings where the leads smile at each other from afar. I will be so annoyed given all the tears I shed in this show. So in the pre-release what is the time line? 

This is a great edit - fan made 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah, but they filming Salon Drip, so don't know when we'll see it (with subs). First, maybe watch Byeon Woo Seok in You Quiz On the Block first. Actually, have you already watch him in Running Man?

He's also gone to Hyeri's YouTube. They are friends, so I'm interested to see that one. He'll be much more relax. Saw on the post he's actually got a bit drunk filming that too.

I watched Running Man with BWS but I haven't seen You Quiz and Hyeri's YT yet. I only saw some clips on socials. BWS seems like a sweet guy IRL.

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

May I know if anyone here has watched 20th Century Girl? Does he have a lot of screen time? 

I've seen it. It's good but like @Alice Wonderland said, it's quite sad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I just saw some clips but got upset that RM didnt invite Sol too, I mean it doesnt feel right Sunjae with another girl there. So RM might be skip. Hahaha. I think I will watch YQOTB when both episodes of him done. 

Was it mentioned she wasn't invited? They might have, and she has conflict in schedule, or she didn't want to go again? I don't know why RM is such a huge deal, but it's not as fun as it used to, I feel. I don't really appreciate the humour. He was the only guest, though. What other girl? He was with the boys more (from the cuts) than pairing up with Ji Hyo. I don't think the other female member was there in that episode.

17 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I ever heard the name but forgot which actress. 

I don't know will we get another dramas as interesting as QoT or LR again this year?

And wht my fave actress or actor don't have YT channel?? 😭

Oh, I did some research. She's not well-known. I remember her now. She was in Tomorrow (Kim Hee Sun's servant in Joseon period and a singer after reincarnation) and Love Alarm (the one who likes Song Kang). Acting is... questionable, too. Maybe the focus is not romance for this drama. Like One Ordinary Day, KSH did have love/kiss scene, but that was it. LOL.

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way, they better not give me stupid open endings where the leads smile at each other from afar. I will be so annoyed given all the tears I shed in this show. So in the pre-release what is the time line? 

Yes, Woo Seok has more screen time in 20th Century Girl than Soulmate (in case you are going to check it out too). It would be a nostalgic kind of movie because it is set in the 90s. It's a bittersweet ending for me, sad, but beautiful. And it's why I think the movie became memorable for me. Otherwise, it will just be like any other teen movies. I hope you appreciate it as much as I do.

10 hours ago, Mouse said:

I watched Running Man with BWS but I haven't seen You Quiz and Hyeri's YT yet. I only saw some clips on socials. BWS seems like a sweet guy IRL.

How was the full RM with BWS? Did you watch both episodes (old and new)? Agree, it appears he is sweet and polite in real life. Like, he's easy-going.

You Quiz and Hyeri's aren't released yet. Salon Drip will be released 27 May (Monday). Hyeri just released hers that was with Jang Ki Yong. I think it will be just as fun as Ki Yong's because they are all friends.

You Quiz, I'm not sure when, but I'm sure I'll know when my TL is flooded with posts about it. Haha.

I saw some fan videos of him arriving and leaving for Salon Drip filming. It's insane how crazy the girls went. He was swamped!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Posted (edited)

Caption: I'm sorry... but I smell alcohol from the photo... ㅎㅎ

The dark history that Sun Jae & Tae Seong tried to hide.

Only succeeded in getting one piece out (੭•̀ᴗ•̀) ੭

You Quiz On the Block's IG Reel

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

How was the full RM with BWS? Did you watch both episodes (old and new)? Agree, it appears he is sweet and polite in real life. Like, he's easy-going.

You Quiz and Hyeri's aren't released yet. Salon Drip will be released 27 May (Monday). Hyeri just released hers that was with Jang Ki Yong. I think it will be just as fun as Ki Yong's because they are all friends.

You Quiz, I'm not sure when, but I'm sure I'll know when my TL is flooded with posts about it. Haha.

I saw some fan videos of him arriving and leaving for Salon Drip filming. It's insane how crazy the girls went. He was swamped!

He seemed very sweet and polite but also nervous. There’s a scene where he did a high five with Haha and Haha goes “you’re palms are sweating!” And BWS says he’s nervous lol. I think being the only guest was a bit nerve-wracking for him and of course, he wanted to do well. I

noticed too that he’s naturally very smiley which I think puts people at ease and makes it easier for people to warm up to him. 

good to know that You Quick and Hyeri’s YT aren’t up yet. I’ll keep an eye out for when it becomes available. 

• Like 3

On 5/17/2024 at 1:14 PM, mademoiselle said:

The FL is someone else called Kim Ji Eun. I don't know this person. 

Noooo..... She's been acting with Namgoong Min (The Veil, One Dollar Lawyer). Latest was Longing For You. I have to admit I don't enjoy watching her... .Ottokeeee.... 

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama I dont watch tjose dramans u mentioned and I dont think I will too. So passed! sigh. 

@mademoiselle I havent watched RMep of him. I like RM and it was very fun in old days. But yea, due too many factors, RM now is not as before, but as long as they guest my fave actors or actress I will watch. I watch KHY in RM many years ago after EY ended. And she was so good with varshow, her team work with YJS and LKS r best. And I saw a glimpse prev of BWS as SJ in RM and they said he was paired with someone else, not fully just some parts u mentioned. And u said it wasn't fun so I am sure I won't watched RM. Hahaha, maybe later when I'm in the mood. I feel so annoyed watching S like I told you last time, the movie was totally not recommended. His character in SWNS was much much better than him in S. 🤣It's a scam! They scammed me with good teasers and promising casts. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Noooo..... She's been acting with Namgoong Min (The Veil, One Dollar Lawyer). Latest was Longing For You. I have to admit I don't enjoy watching her... .Ottokeeee.... 

Not Kim Ji Eun. It's Kim Si Eun. Sorry, got confused myself. I don't like Kim Ji Eun as well.

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@ktcjdrama I dont watch tjose dramans u mentioned and I dont think I will too. So passed! sigh.

You would pass on Oppa Soo Hyun's drama?!

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle I havent watched RMep of him. I like RM and it was very fun in old days. But yea, due too many factors, RM now is not as before, but as long as they guest my fave actors or actress I will watch. I watch KHY in RM many years ago after EY ended. And she was so good with varshow, her team work with YJS and LKS r best. And I saw a glimpse prev of BWS as SJ in RM and they said he was paired with someone else, not fully just some parts u mentioned. And u said it wasn't fun so I am sure I won't watched RM. Hahaha, maybe later when I'm in the mood. I feel so annoyed watching S like I told you last time, the movie was totally not recommended. His character in SWNS was much much better than him in S. 🤣It's a scam! They scammed me with good teasers and promising casts. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, Hye Yoon and Rowoon went on RM separately too. ㅠㅠ

If it weren't for House on wheels, we'd never have seen them reunited again. Woo Seok was on RM twice. The first one he appeared on, the other lady guest is Park Gyeong Hye. The newest, he's the only guest, so you can watch.

I'm more interested with Salon Drip and Hyeri's to be honest, especially Hyeri's. You Quiz on the Block, I hope there will be full subtitles. I haven't even seen Kim Soo Hyun's in full.

Hahaha, Soulmate needs to be watched when you're in a mood for heavier tone kind of drama. I think, in a way, it feels sadder than 20th Century Girl.

4 hours ago, Mouse said:

He seemed very sweet and polite but also nervous. There’s a scene where he did a high five with Haha and Haha goes “you’re palms are sweating!” And BWS says he’s nervous lol. I think being the only guest was a bit nerve-wracking for him and of course, he wanted to do well. I noticed too that he’s naturally very smiley which I think puts people at ease and makes it easier for people to warm up to him.

I find myself a bit disturbed with RM in the sense that the hosts suddenly were super nice to him because LR became famous. The way some of them acted so nice and pamper him came off fake for me. Seok Jin didn't even remember Woo Seok came on RM before. Haha and Seok Jin asking if they could follow each other showed "Oh, now that you're famous, let's follow each other". I don't know, I mean, it's true and a fact, but it just doesn't feel good (in his perspective).

• Like 4

@mademoiselle I will watch oppa for sure, the story well, who cares  hahahaha. I mean I pass those prev works of Ji Eun's dramas u mentioned, since I'm not into them all. I watch LA, but I already forgot all haha

I will check it out later, btw my YT feed r full of Hye Yoon's and BWS clips. Hahaha. Even EY old clips r appeared. Haru ya, dan oh ya, baek kyung ah 😅

Yeah, reunion in HOW is best. The trio bestie is just amazing!

• Like 4
Posted (edited)

@Alice Wonderland My YouTube feed is also filled with BWS. Haha. I'm also looking for any images or clips that has him with Jang Ki Yong, Nam Joo Hyuk etc. They all are models from YG KPLUS before. 

Spoiler

I'm intrigued to know who is taller amongst them but it's so hard to know because they all lied about their heights. Rowoon has been lying about his for many years and each year it increases. The latest is 190.5 cm in Knowing Bros, and he told the hosts that those who said they are 189 are actually above 190 cm. And this is true because BWS has been inconsistently telling others he is 187 (MBC Radio). He said he fluctuates between 187-190 in Treasure Box (and eventually settled with 188), and on his ex-label mate's YouTube channel he said 187 and his friend called him out as the guy has went on variety show and measured his height is 188 and Woo Seok then admitted he's much taller than 188.  His friend then explained those shorter will lie they are taller and those too tall will lie they are shorter. In the model world, the optimum height is between 186–188. So many people chose 187 as the middle ground.  In Hyeri's YouTube, Jang Ki Yong said he's 186 cm but Hyeri revealed he's actually 187.XX cm. :laugh:

@Mouse You Quiz with BWS's episode will air May 22 (Wed). 

@abs-oluteM Hahaha! I never doubt they are not each other's endgame. But it might happen outside the drama. With so much they have gone through, marriage would have to be something they are heading towards when they eventually meet each other in the right timeline!

Whilst we're on Sherlock Holmes mode, I don't even know if this is over-the-top details or just coincidences. But I've seen Netizens shared (on Weibo) about the significance of the number "34 - 35". 

Note: 2023 - both are 34 years old. 2024 - both are 35 years old.

Sol's house number is 34-1.

Sun Jae's house number is 35-1.

Sol's mobile number:

2008 First mobile number👉 011-342-4939
(3+4+2+4+9+3+9=34)
2009 New mobile number👉 011-427-5628
(4+2+7+5+6+2+8=34)
2023 mobile number👉010-0247-5628
(0+2+4+7+5+6+2+8=34)

Sun Jae's 2023 mobile number👉 010-0069-9290
( 0+0+6+9+9+2+9+0=35)

The bus that Sun Jae chases after Sol is "34"

Sun Jae's car licence plate number and agent's car plate number.
👉3+8+4+4+3+8+4=34
👉7+0+5+8+9+6=35

@Alice Wonderland 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7IvhDSvTl_/?igsh=ZGF2NmI5ZDFtcmts

Rowoon gets hit the worst 😂

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hehe . What you all think ? 

If it's cdrama I will believe this analysis, but for kdrama, they r stingy with wedding ending of our fave couple. They might give one but it's another couple not the main, so I think the whole is just a wild speculation 😄 but I'm gladly happy to be proved wrong. 

@mademoiselle you know it's been a long time I enjoy decoding a theory from a drama. It just happens when the drama has something that really need to be investigated. 😄 And I think people r getting LR fever now so whatever fun to discuss here.

I also ever crossed a theory out there about the color of the two. Yellow represents Sol which means happiness, hope and spontanaety. And blue represents Sun Jae which have various meaning like depth, trust, loyality sincerity etc. So when blue meets yellow they become green. And it signifies life cuz it symbolize good health and vitality. In conclusion, this theory wants to tell viewers that Sol will be succeeded to save both of them, she and Sun Jae will be reunited in the future together safely. And come to think of this, I see those umbrellas r being used consistently here, SJ with his blue and sol with her yellow.

I wish all these theories they have could be true. We all juat want happy ending, right? 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

If it's cdrama I will believe this analysis, but for kdrama, they r stingy with wedding ending of our fave couple. They might give one but it's another couple not the main, so I think the whole is just a wild speculation 😄 but I'm gladly happy to be proved wrong. 

Oh yeah, you're right! We could get a wedding but it would be Im Geum and Hyun Joo because they, too, kissed during MT. This happened to Destined With You. I was fully anticipating a wedding or just a time jump to show the OTP had a daughter because the Shaman dreamt it, but ended up with a wedding between the work's team leaders. Who cares about them?

16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle you know it's been a long time I enjoy decoding a theory from a drama. It just happens when the drama has something that really need to be investigated. 😄 And I think people r getting LR fever now so whatever fun to discuss here.

I also ever crossed a theory out there about the color of the two. Yellow represents Sol which means happiness, hope and spontanaety. And blue represents Sun Jae which have various meaning like depth, trust, loyality sincerity etc. So when blue meets yellow they become green. And it signifies life cuz it symbolize good health and vitality. In conclusion, this theory wants to tell viewers that Sol will be succeeded to save both of them, she and Sun Jae will be reunited in the future together safely. And come to think of this, I see those umbrellas r being used consistently here, SJ with his blue and sol with her yellow.

I wish all these theories they have could be true. We all juat want happy ending, right? 

I don't know if Lovely Runner put in that much details or Netizens are over-thinking it. I've gone back to rewatch some episodes and loved the details (and differences) of some scenes shown. E.g., the first time Sol met Sun Jae in 2023 the camera doesn't zoom in on Sun Jae but in episode 4, they replay the scene from Sun Jae's perspective and the camera zoomed in on him. There were tears in his eyes and his thoughts made the scene sadder than it originally was. I enjoyed finding that kind of details.

The theory or discussion I came across about the yellow colour is because Sol's name or the pronounciation relates to sun. Sun Jae's name also has "sun" in it. Hence, yellow becomes a representative colour for them. That's why when Sun Jae was drunk, there's always Sunflowers around him (or he bought Sunflower bouquet). Sun Jae is the sunflower that always follow the sun (Sol).

I think with a drama like this, it's unlikely we'll get a sad/bad ending. Sad ending never crossed my mind for this show. Same with QoT. Hahaha! Most importantly, this drama is not a Disney+ original series, we're totally SAFE from stupid, sad, open endings! :laugh:

P.S. Imagine the public rage if Sun Jae and Sol do not get together. tvN is reaping so much $$$ from this show, sad ending is not an option.

Pre-release

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2