[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

8 hours ago, ssteph said:

Song Joong Ki sent a coffee truck for Ok Taecyeon & Director Yoo Jong Seon.

So sweet. And the writing on the truck is so formal. I've noticed that about SJK, that he's actually fairly formal in his interactions, even with people he likes, at least when it's for public consumption.

Thanks for this thread. I like to come and get my SJK fix from time to time. :wow:

• Heart Eyes 3
9 hours ago, ssteph said:

She is pregnant. She told her husband that she wanted to do a video call with SJK 🤭 Her husband contacted his friend in Korea.

That is so sweet of her husband to do that! Not sure how many husbands would be so understanding about having a k-drama oppa to be fond of. :MewGiggle:

Having said that, it's Song Joong Ki, after all! :pandalove:

• Heart Eyes 3

Buil Film Awards 2021

Song Joong Ki is nominated for Star of the Year Award.

(His co-stars Kim Tae Ri, Jin Sun Kyu, and Yoo Hae Jin are also nominated for this category) - voting is for Koreans only, required Korean phone number.

Movie Space Sweepers is nominated for Best Cinematography, Best Music and Best Art/Technology.

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1
On 9/1/2021 at 11:48 PM, movingwheel said:

Day 1 - DOTS was telecasted in a channel called Zindagi in India and I became SJK fan...

Me too...actually he started my k drama journey. That's why I have such a soft spot for him.

Maybe oppa can donate to me :nya:. He is at #4

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM  we are late starters... :D :D :D

bahahaahaha so true. My long time colleague who sits next to me has been watching for 20 years. My sis has been watching since BOF. She is a LMH fan as well as a SJK fan ( actually all the women in my family are SJK fans! LOL)

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Day 2 - First Impression of SJK.... well its hard to tell....maybe because I was watching it in hindi dubbed version.... When I went to dark side and started watching it in normal version... I initially had a bit of struggle to accept his accent... both his and SHK's and then gradually I wamred up.... Then I watched The Innocent Man./....... Rest is History...

Day 3 - Favourite photo of SJK has to be this...

spacer.png

@abs-oluteM i can relate to your sister's obsession with both SJK and LMH...myself being one.... But SJK is someone whom I respect more and probably love more than LMH because he is an actor ... thorough and thorough... LMH is more of a star.... at lease he projects himself to be the one.... I think more than the role , he is scared of how he will project himself onscreen....one of the highlighting reason why he does not choose diverse role and SJK is someone who makes the character shine.... LMH is someone who shines through character... I don't see LMH performing any such role like chul soo of A werewolf boy but he surely has more star power.... But SJK is someone whose work is diversifying and that itself speaks for it...

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home