Falling Into You 因為我喜歡你 [TW Drama 2020]

JenL

Trailer for the drama is below...You can watch the series on Viki for free with subs :)

Admittedly, I think it follows a pretty standard tomboy-meets-CEO romance storyline, but I do like tomboy heroines and I'm a Puff fan (Jiro is also one of those entertainers I grew up with)...so this will be an easy watch, I think!

Puff has been promoting the drama with other co-stars since Jiro is filming multiple projects in China. Here's some Pictures from her Taekwondo Press Conference: 

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/09/pictures-puff-kuo-starts-promotional.html

f8c5-iypetiv9644594.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

• 2 weeks later...

oh right for those wondering, sadly I was put off after watching the first episode because this drama is sooo slapstick and although I like Puff and Jiro quite a bit, I'm disappointed in the acting and production of the drama. It feels kind of like early 2000's stuff...so this is on my maybe-skimming list. Maybe my tastes have changed a lot (although I never was a fan of the slapstick dramas). Has anyone else seen this? What do you think if you have? And do you think this drama will improve.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2020 at 3:21 PM, Lynne said:

@JenL I tried to watch the trailer.. and AHHHHHH ITS SO PAINFUL TO WATCH.........  :( 

I know right!! I was hoping the drama would be better than the trailer...but turns out it's like 2000's slapstick. Still it seems to have appealed to some people - someone on reddit has a thread for it. They said it gets better after episode 1 and they've just embraced the cheese...but I don't know if I have the patience to do that especially because I've wanted Taiwanese dramas to move past this type of cheese for a long time.

• Like 2