[C-Actor] Yang Yang 杨洋

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

YangYang wrapped up filming for 'You're My Glory'

Yay! Hopefully we will get to see the drama in about a year or two, right? LOL! Just kidding. :laugh: I hope we get to see it sooner since it has two very popular actors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Yang yang responded to fans who criticize his artist makeup recent work on him

Did he see my comment on discord? Haha! I love how candid he is about it. It must have been bad if he had to address it in that way. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Did he see my comment on discord? Haha! I love how candid he is about it. It must have been bad if he had to address it in that way. 

What was your comment on Discord? I think YY always looks good. Though in his Harper's Bazaar shoot posted above, I'm not sure that I would have immediately recognized him.

Btw, do you ever notice that YY has a bit of a goofy smile? It think it's really cute that he can look so serious and composed, but then break out with a goofy grin.

Also, if the translation is right, I really liked his post comment:

"Our relationship is, I create, you appreciate, unfollow if you don't like."

It's a fairly sassy comment. He appreciates his fans, but he's drawing the line at hurtful comments to the people he works with. Nice.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

What was your comment on Discord?

I had made a comment that he has thick eyebrows or maybe that shape was a bit odd. The next morning I woke up to Yang Yang's comment regarding the criticism that his makeup artist was getting. :laugh:

I completely agreed with his comment though -- so much sass, I loved it! I think he also mentioned that it's just the way he looks and not the makeup artist's fault. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I had made a comment that he has thick eyebrows or maybe that shape was a bit odd. The next morning I woke up to Yang Yang's comment regarding the criticism that his makeup artist was getting. :laugh:

I completely agreed with his comment though -- so much sass, I loved it! I think he also mentioned that it's just the way he looks and not the makeup artist's fault. 

ur comment isnt that bad to be honest....u just thought he look weird with the thick eye brow....however those fans are overboard they are acting like they are the knows it all.....so i guess its good that YangYang is putting his foot down on these things and demand them to respect the ppl that work with him...

they treasure fans, as without these fans they are no where to be where they are today....however fans need to learn to draw a line....another critical artist will be ChenXiao....he doesnt take nonsense not even from paparazi.....

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...