Xing Fei as Cong Rong

Tang XiaoTian as Wen ShaoQing

Huang YiLin as Zhou ChengCheng

Leon LiChuan as WenRang

Official Site:

Weibo

Source: Adapted from the novel You Are My Happiness (你是我的小确幸) by Dong Ben Xi Gu

Synopsis:

A story of urban workplace romance follows a legal intern and a surgeon who reunite as adults. They become colleagues and neighbours. As evenly matched as they are, a relationship starts to blossom.

Cong Rong's (Xing Fei) mother has arranged for her to go out of the country to study economics with the hopes that she can settle down abroad. However, Cong Rong who wishes to become a lawyer sneaks back into the country to pass her requirements and start work as a legal intern.

To her surprise, her first and biggest hurdle is none other than her childhood friend Wen Shaoqing (Tang Xiaotian). In order to complete her internship smoothly, Cong Rong engages in a battle of wits with Wen Shaoqing even as the red ropes of fate bind them tighter than ever. Wen Shaoqing is not only Cong Rong's landlord, he is also her next-door neighbour. Before she realizes it, she's fallen in love with him.

(Cr: Web Drama: My Little Happiness | ChineseDrama.info)

Airing Schedule:

UIVPTjr.jpg

@Alice Wonderland try this drama....its honestly not too bad....

my first impression is that its pretty nice....and also at the thought that the ML - Wen ShaoQing is waiting for the little girl that promise she will be back after her visit with her grandma which i think turn permanent.

their meeting again was at the airport which both tried to save an old man that suddenly had a stroke ....

XingFei - CongRong came bk to work as an intern in China without letting her mother knows.....

• Like 1

Another drama where the leads have a past and an old tree plays a special part in their story. I don’t know why I’m a sucker for them all, but I am. Haha. Just caught up on first 6 eps. Thank goodness for weekends.... 😝

• Haha 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei