Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

So SM posted in IG this time. And look at the bag, still in the shade of green. These two (plus Yeol Moo) are driving me nuts hahaha! 

B91-AC6-DA-3-A14-41-C9-8-FA9-04-AB1-F5-D

Not only the bag.. look at the pose..SG's photos trend last week was his new endorsement, a sports clothing and shoes.. now SM pose like saying look at my jogger and shoes.. haha and the color of the coat also count? 

Whoaa this two is driving us crazy.. 

Btw ilove all the reviews and thoughts you shared here..  I also did the rewatched of LF since friday but now with my fam..and here my mom's reactions while watching ep 1: Are they(referring to SG and SM) couple? So just by looking at them, my mom sense they are an item..haha then this guy(referring to SJ) he attentively looking at the two?  Now not only shippers can sense those things.. 

I want to try to add a video clip here but i dont know how and had no time to read back(i know theres a convo here discussing about it before).. sorry for this but can anyone help me learned it too.. thanks in advance..

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Good night girls .. !! 

5ta Part of L.F's radio interview 

SG: Lewis Capaldi song Someone You Loved.

DJ:There is an atmosphere or atmosphere of singing, right? 🤭

Minute: 49:22

L.J: ¿There are no songs I have requested, I am still looking forward to seeing it. Lee Yun-Me is more like a flower. it's hard to understand teachers alone, so L.E. He has three people here, so I think he's a little more comfortable that way.

Minute: 51: 20 

SG:I'm talking about carpentry that it was necessary to be able to use them, you can't keep buying something in the forest, that's why I learned a little about furniture and things like that and now I have a bit of that.I am preparing in great detail and doing what I have learned.But I'm happy to talk to you. I'm going to see you tonight. 

Minute: 53:24

SM: So it's best if you have a program running, it's hard to take care of them, but I've had a lot of joys to look back on later. It's warm comfort for children. 

Minute: 54: 05

DJ:Why should we see Little Forest? 

PNR: I think they are jumping into the woods with their uncles and aunts for the first time without their parents, something they certainly haven't seen before. You're a bit far from civilization I feel like a fairy tale When I go, but it's a little different why I have that Cinderella feeling who lived happily ever after to meet the prince.

Minute: 54: 56 

SM:It allowed her to have many different experiences for real children for example the garden so when I look at those things I can feel relaxed 

Minute: 55:10 

SG: It's a great team yes, to watch while you eat watermelon, sit down, look and feel, so the truth is that I'm going to look at the stars and do myself good 

Minute: 55:19 

SG: Now when you look at it it's about having your hand to your heart, But I said my mother, by the way, my God .. !!! 

Minute: 55: 33, 55:39 

SG: The second family awards seem to be in the last section of the show, but I said they are correct while watching this show, but I said that to my mom, that there is a lot of fun That these things can constantly do.

minute: 55: 50 

SJ: first you have to listen to Jeju Sr. Lee 🤭😜

DJ: ¿What time is it tonight? 

Minute: 56: 02 

S.J: If it's your first broadcast, what kind of person do you want to see.

Minute: 56: 24 

D.J:L.S.J. What do you want Lee to do to get along with your kids? 

Minute: 56:33 

SG: Good? It is not a child growth drama, but in a way, two adults can do a growth drama.

DJ: Children grow up without us, so when they first see them, they know they are celebrities.

SG:OMG..!!! Come on I don't care much 

Minute: 56:54

PNR: Only one confirmed but there is no one who treats me as a celebrity

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
49 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

Not only the bag.. look at the pose..SG's photos trend last week was his new endorsement, a sports clothing and shoes.. now SM pose like saying look at my jogger and shoes.. haha and the color of the coat also count? 

Whoaa this two is driving us crazy.. 

Btw ilove all the reviews and thoughts you shared here..  I also did the rewatched of LF since friday but now with my fam..and here my mom's reactions while watching ep 1: Are they(referring to SG and SM) couple? So just by looking at them, my mom sense they are an item..haha then this guy(referring to SJ) he attentively looking at the two?  Now not only shippers can sense those things.. 

I want to try to add a video clip here but i dont know how and had no time to read back(i know theres a convo here discussing about it before).. sorry for this but can anyone help me learned it too.. thanks in advance..

Hi @WondererSG, try this screen record the scene you want from your phone or laptop, then upload in in giphy site. Copy the link in our forum. This was taught by @ishipSGxSM though i dont know exactly how to screen record in android phone, but if you're an apple user, then a screen record button in the settings. Hope it helps. But i mostly record and upload gifs using my laptop. Way easier. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

sixth and last part of L.F.

Minute: 57:00

D.J: Tell me the latest mr lee 

Minute: 57:22 

L.S.J: It is so funny that the text for the first time in my life, the combination of the four is real, but the kime is the jackpot even if you listen to the radio, so today to the forest 😜🤭❣️😍❤️🤔

Minute: 57:32

DJ: Little Forest is really looking forward to something we don't have in this dictionary, modern? Japanese kemi, by itself, is too much of a stretch for the fourth character Yeah you know who's deep in this song 😂😂

Minute: 57:48 

PNR: I'm talking about it for a short time, but you were surprised when you came out with a song how is "true"? You don't want your kids to go home why is it too good to go straight?

Lee I don't know he'll go home after drinking with him at Seonju station. 

Minute: 57:56 

S.J: Personally, I heard a lot of people say that Mrs. Park is not going home while drinking with her at the party, hahaha 

Minute: 57:59 

SG:What is that you say? What is your brother talking about? 

Minute: 58:01 

DJ: it's natural for me to log into the system to sing this song 

Minute: 58: 03 

SG: I feel comfortable, yes yesterday I had to go smoke-free, but actually I sang the old song in the Park-Na-Rae.

End of interview...!!! 

Draw your own conclusions, especially in this last very interesting part, the DJ, L.S.J and PNR said many subliminal messages towards SGY SM ❣️🤭❤️😍❣️😜💘🌹🤭🤭

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

So min's IG's post is full of hints as you said, her bag, her clothes but also her phone and mostly her phone without phone case 😁 why holding her phone in her hand? 😂😂 No need to

She's so beautiful and seems to be so happy

@Diva thank you for your hard work, I can feel that these 4 people hang out together after the show 😆 they seem very close

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yes i think so too, these 4 hang out often probably. Na Rae's outgoing personality will definitely invite her co stars for a drink afterwards for sure. And the way they are so close and comfortable with each other. And that is the weird part, no one even mentioned anything even when LF was running and more so after LF it's no news. Not even a wrap up party. What really happened? Did Hook Ent really did news black out thing to protect SG since the break up news about SM and LJ were brewing too? 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Na rae's personality yes and also Seung gi and So min who always stay in touch with people they work with. 

Yes literally no news after LF, very suprising and totally not usual. 

It makes me think that at the end of LF, maybe So min offer a gift to her co workers or just a letter like the one she gave to children. 

Can someone translate the caption of So min's post? I don't know if my translation is right 😅

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

So SM posted in IG this time. And look at the bag, still in the shade of green. These two (plus Yeol Moo) are driving me nuts hahaha! 

B91-AC6-DA-3-A14-41-C9-8-FA9-04-AB1-F5-D

Its full white what seunggi handphone again? White 😆😆😆

55 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

So min's IG's post is full of hints as you said, her bag, her clothes but also her phone and mostly her phone without phone case 😁 why holding her phone in her hand? 😂😂 No need to

She's so beautiful and seems to be so happy

@Diva 😆

Yes that phone, it doesnt necesarily to show it, she rarely including her phone when sho post ig. but now she does showing it 😎

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Hi @WondererSG, try this screen record the scene you want from your phone or laptop, then upload in in giphy site. Copy the link in our forum. This was taught by @ishipSGxSM though i dont know exactly how to screen record in android phone, but if you're an apple user, then a screen record button in the settings. Hope it helps. But i mostly record and upload gifs using my laptop. Way easier. 

thanks for this.. so will try it!!!

i don't know if it's just my delulu mind working again... i think SG sounded like SM here. the intonation and pronunciation. Is this really how he talk? I remember when SM brought the big blueberry tree, she sounded like this. 

Is this what a relationship does to them? I remember the delulu binjin shippers, we always connect every little action and things they do and well, we're not delulu after all, binjin is dating so that's why they mirror each other. 

Could it be them too? 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
35 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

i don't know if it's just my delulu mind working again... i think SG sounded like SM here. the intonation and pronunciation. Is this really how he talk? I remember when SM brought the big blueberry tree, she sounded like this.

For me, this part, he’s still sounded like usual Seung Gi. Long term Seung Gi’s fans might know better. I started watching bunch of his vs, drama only last year.  

But I agree that people in relationships tend to mirror some of their habits.

I notice some that seemed to be Somin’s habit from recent Seung Gi’s behavior (not always)

- mouth covering when laugh out loud

- two hands waving

And the way they captioned their IG posts/stories, for me, seemed some extend similar.. but maybe I delulu here... 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SgsM jjang said:

Yes that phone, it doesnt necesarily to show it, she rarely including her phone when sho post ig. but now she does showing it 😎

And she’s showing phone in 3 out of 4 pictures today with caption “spring”

“Spring 2021” from Hook... Why do I feel they teased us... 😂😂 Is it already spring in Korea? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMJNzeXJNRq/?igshid=v3rqtcxd163m

spacer.png

Hope we have more direct crumbs on Yoelmo’s and Somin’s birthday... They really make us “crazy” 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Episode 162. 

So SG said he had 3 failures in life and the guys went crazy in guessing it. Everyone was excited and seems to know the failures, they even teased SG that if that's what everyone knows and a heart icon appeared, so the guys was maybe thinking it's his break up with his ex (ahhh... oppa will be in trouble to his present 🤯) and SG had a weird look, could it be? Then the other master asked if he's not allowed to say. So celebrity in Korea really needs to follow their agency's orders, very different from other entertainment industry. Cant reveal a past, and cant even reveal the present. I love how Se Hyeong casually insert Na Rae in the conversation, it's a joke but I love how he just blurted it out. How come saying So Min's name is so hard, SG? You mentioned Suzy's name in one of your VS as an example from a particular province. He can mention LSJ, but never did mention Somin. Hmmm.... 

anyway, found something. His sim slot isn't changed. He got the silver sim slot, but since SM's phone is pearl mint, she also got a silver sim slot. So we can never tell if they switched slots. But its really funny that the other guys' phones are all the big ones, and that's just the usual size for them. Seeing SG holds his phone in his hand, it's really so small for him haha! I was looking at it and I was thinking it looks like it's just an iphone 4 hahaha! Because its too tiny for him but he seems to enjoy the phone and LOOVES using it. As SM said, it's just the right size and very comfortable to use. And SG cant agree more haha. It's the GF's choice. 

Next episode is 163, (16/3) correspond to SM's birthday. I wonder if he will let us peek in a little of a hint that he's dedicating the episode to SM. We all have to watch, their guest is Rain anyway. 

7-C568112-3-CD8-4-BC8-BFC5-F7-C74-CB6736

1-D1-F15-A7-0152-4-E68-9-EDB-5-E70-BF345

47-B0-B25-F-7593-4-E60-AE75-90327-E7-A0-

76804015-08-E2-4-A8-A-A523-D520-DF336-E0

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Actually I didn't like this moment when he talked about his failures. It's for the show I guess but still 

Yeah... me too... his reaction and how he delivered it. He could really meant that. I dont know, but something in his reaction and the way the guys reacted. Could it be? Or thats not what he meant, its just that the guys jumped into conclusion immediately so he was caught off guard again, that's why he reacted that way. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 3

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Don't think it means something or he wouldn't talk of that like a failure. I mean if he was really dating her he would had forget about this past and only enjoy his new memories with her. 

I felt that he just wanted to joke, like "you think it's a failure for me but it's not a failure, I don't regret it" 

But us, women, we can't joke with those kind of things right ? 🤣

Again in Hook ent story, those colors orange/green/white

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Hook entertainment today's story. New post about Mouse on Naver 😅

IMG-20210308-132254.jpg

And here's the picture, 

The sticker ? 🧐🤔😅

IMG-20210308-131912.jpg

hope you guys check the latest post,there's a photo(the one before the radio show) where you can see his iphone 12 sim slot and i find it something to investigate.. i zoomed it in 500% because i notice the slot was a bit darker and yes,its really darker than the silver color..or just my delulu imiganition..hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, WondererSG said:

hope you guys check the latest post,there's a photo(the one before the radio show) where you can see his iphone 12 sim slot and i find it something to investigate.. i zoomed it in 500% because i notice the slot was a bit darker and yes,its really darker than the silver color..or just my delulu imiganition..hahaha

On naver post?