https://www.instagram.com/p/B4DGuiJFEbv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SM's post on 26 oct 2019

looks like they're communicating via ig when SG was in singapore.😉

Let's put captions on the pics😅

SG: hello to my favourite girls...😘🤗

SM: look...look ..it's daddy...we missed you, daddy 😍

all conversations in this post are fictitious 😂😂

side note: Singapore's national flower  is lilac orchid 😉

I love this forum even more! We can all get a certificate for being investigators haha! I love it! And now that we are dissecting every inch of their movements, the chances really that they did level up their relationship is becoming higher each day. I remember Hyun Bin to SG. How he can't take off his eyes in SM, same sweetness and tenderness HB was with Son Ye Jin when everyone is being extra delulu with all their actions, and it is true that indeed HB is falling in love with her. And I can see that in SG, with all his glances specially during their promotion and presscon. A man who is not interested in a girl, won't look like that and will never give any attention to the woman. But the way he behaves during those two promotional events of LF clearly says that he is really interested in SM. Him in the radio show being so "clingy" by his unstoppable movements to get close to SM the entire radio show screams "She's taken, guys. She's with me. We're just being discreet." He is creating a wall that he can only climb. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Another “headache” post from Somin and Mouse today... today theme is “bear” 😂😂 Bear pajamas and sweater...

spacer.png

And she put two bears in the captions 😍😍 ... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMOZuKSFBif/?igshid=117qnknzamgyf

And here JBR in “bear” pajamas pants... 😂😂 

spacer.png

Interpret at your own risks... 😂😂 

PS. She even meticulously put two different bears in her captions... one - head only (see JBR’s pajamas) and the other one with full body (her sweater)... hahaha.. Are they on a date? For sure both need breaks between shootings...  I’m thinking too much.. 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
8 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Another “headache” post from Somin and Mouse today... today theme is “bear” 😂😂 Bear pajamas and sweater...

spacer.png

spacer.png

And im about to post the same thought with this photo art: 

Pics-Art-03-10-01-36-08.png

And JBR shirt has this "love-sharing" word as part of the writting on it..

And check on the casetify of SM.. clues/answers/crumbs are there too???? 

My delulu is so hype today..😂😂😂

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

@WaterCat Aahhh. Those songpyeon look good. Dunno what they taste like but I can sort of imagine. Good thing we have black rice hotteok at home... Saved me from craving rice cake!

I know ep 11 is still pretty far in the rewatch. But this post made me rewatch the songpyeon making part. It's funny how LSG seems to be the one most enthusiastic with the songpyeon making. I'm also curious why JSM wasn't present when they were making the songpyeon, especially when she was the one that suggested it in the first place.

There are beliefs associated with making and eating songpyeon. It was briefly mentioned in the show "if you make pretty songpyeon, you'll have pretty daughters" but there are different takes from different sources. Here's one:

Proverbs suggest that a maiden who is good at shaping songpyeon will find a good husband, while a pregnant woman who has the same talent will give birth to a beautiful daughter. As a result, women and girls in traditional Korea spent long evenings before Chuseok doing their best to make nicely-shaped songpyeon. Once the songpyeon were steamed and served, pregnant women would taste them in order to predict whether the child they were carrying was going to be a boy or a girl. If a woman happened to pick an undercooked cake, it meant that she would have a girl. Accordingly, selecting a well-cooked cake indicated that the baby would be a boy

I guess traditionally songpyeons were mostly made by women, but now the belief is sort of translated to be gender neutral. LSG really did well with the songpyeons he made. The ones in his IG post were most likely the ones that he made. I wonder why the nice looking batch was on the table first, directly in front of JSM. Did he want JSM to pick some to see if she'll get an under-cooked or well-cooked one? 😉 He then put down the batch made by kids in front of the kids, and took out the ones he made. For the rest of the night, it seems like they only ate the batch made by the kids. Wonder where the pretty batch went... Mr. Lee Seung Gi, you so sly.

Really wish JSM was there when they were making it though. If it would have been indeed her first time making some, then LSG would have taught her as well, like he did with PNR. I'll bet there would have been some teasing going around whether she made good or bad ones. 

LSG be like "no need for her to make songpyeon, I'm right here" :cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
25 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

and why is her caption need healing? she needs her "bear" so that she will feel better? aww she misses him or are they together and SG took her pic since she mentioned that she need to afford that day? hahaha

🥳🥳🥳

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Confused 1
17 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

so cute bear on SM's top vs bear on SG's bottom..posted on the same day similar time....wow hooO~

btw, SM's casetify case is just newly released, its about BTS, the hit song named as "ON".....is she trying to tell us that their relationship is ON-going:D sounds like we got hints everyday recently:) 

https://www.casetify.com/product/xksZM_bts-i-on-sticker-case/iphone12-pro/ultra-impact-case#/16001657

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
46 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

PS. She even meticulously put two different bears in her captions... one - head only (see JBR’s pajamas) and the other one with full body (her sweater)... hahaha.. Are they on a date? For sure both need breaks between shootings...  I’m thinking too much.. 😂😂

Arggg.  Everyone let's take some aspirin before this gets out of hand, so much "headache" from these two from couple of days hahaha. As if they're teasing us. So many tasty crumbs :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

I use the automatic translation from IG.. not sure if it’s correct or not..

You can try copy and paste it on Google translate...Im curious too.

@Warm Paws You might like them if you like dok...Im not a fan of rice cake..

My take was that he put it there to show her he could make perfect looking songpyeon. It seemed to me that he intentionally made those especially for her. Im not sure if this part was scripted when SM suggested songpyeon. But SG's reaction asking if she wanted to make songpyeon was interesting tho.... The tone of his voice too.... He seemed excited as if he saw it as his chance to score.😁😁 

I assumed SM was with Yujin and the twins when they were making songpyeon...as only 3 kids were present there. And the adults were actually eating ones that SG made....The ones that SG and SM eating were definitely ones that he made.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
52 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

She changed her case? Hmmm... so any Seungmin staff around this forum? Hahaha! They know we are so into their phones. Let's wait if the boyfriend will change case too. hahaha! These two are giving us vertigo, hahaha! didn't recognize SM immediately, prettier even! Looks like she's taking a break from the filming. good for her. hope SG too. wonder why she needs healing. haha! 

49 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@WaterCat Aahhh. Those songpyeon look good. Dunno what they taste like but I can sort of imagine. Good thing we have black rice hotteok at home... Saved me from craving rice cake!

I know ep 11 is still pretty far in the rewatch. But this post made me rewatch the songpyeon making part. It's funny how LSG seems to be the one most enthusiastic with the songpyeon making. I'm also curious why JSM wasn't present when they were making the songpyeon, especially when she was the one that suggested it in the first place.

There are beliefs associated with making and eating songpyeon. It was briefly mentioned in the show "if you make pretty songpyeon, you'll have pretty daughters" but there are different takes from different sources. Here's one:

Proverbs suggest that a maiden who is good at shaping songpyeon will find a good husband, while a pregnant woman who has the same talent will give birth to a beautiful daughter. As a result, women and girls in traditional Korea spent long evenings before Chuseok doing their best to make nicely-shaped songpyeon. Once the songpyeon were steamed and served, pregnant women would taste them in order to predict whether the child they were carrying was going to be a boy or a girl. If a woman happened to pick an undercooked cake, it meant that she would have a girl. Accordingly, selecting a well-cooked cake indicated that the baby would be a boy

I guess traditionally songpyeons were mostly made by women, but now the belief is sort of translated to be gender neutral. LSG really did well with the songpyeons he made. The ones in his IG post were most likely the ones that he made. I wonder why the nice looking batch was on the table first, directly in front of JSM. Did he want JSM to pick some to see if she'll get an under-cooked or well-cooked one? 😉 He then put down the batch made by kids in front of the kids, and took out the ones he made. For the rest of the night, it seems like they only ate the batch made by the kids. Wonder where the pretty batch went... Mr. Lee Seung Gi, you so sly.

Really wish JSM was there when they were making it though. If it would have been indeed her first time making some, then LSG would have taught her as well, like he did with PNR. I'll bet there would have been some teasing going around whether she made good or bad ones. 

LSG be like "no need for her to make songpyeon, I'm right here" :cool:

Yes, good point in this. I think SM was taking care of Yoo Jin or the two 4 yrs old during that time. It could be Yoo Jin's nap time that's why she wasn't able to join. I noticed that too, LSG was so eager and hyped to make songpyeons, because SM was the one who suggested it. everyone was against it, but he seemed excited when he heard SM suggested it. And no wonder why, because he's good in making that rice cake. And SM praised him upon taking a bite of the songpyeons, which he appreciated by his reaction. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

So min's post and caption say it all 

Why 2 bears? And they look exactly like the one in her sweater and the one on JBR's pyjama 😁

How can it be random? Haha

Maybe she wrote "need healing" Because Jung Ba reum is crying wearing his bear pyjama 😂😂😂

@WaterCat yeah Seung gi wanted to show his skills to So min obviously. When she mentioned those rice cake, his reaction was "ok I take the challenge, you will be impressed"

@LFCouple where did you find JBR's picture please ? 

@WondererSG thank you for confirming the date. Yeah I saw his IG post on 26th june. Because I saw on YouTube someone wrote that it was recorded on 5th of june. It doesn't change anything I just wanted to know. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

thank you for confirming the date. Yeah I saw his IG post on 26th june. Because I saw on YouTube someone wrote that it was recorded on 5th of june. It doesn't change anything I just wanted to know. 

You're welcome..  he did a live in IG last June 5th as part of his 16th Anniversary Celebration..  i think that Naver was recorded June 26th and yes the song played that day was all meaningful.. 

• Like 3

this is about BTS song On which is SMs casing right now:

With “On,” BTS details how pain and struggle prepared them for the journey they’re on now, reminding fans that there’s always “my light in the dark,” to be found. Fears can stunt one’s growth, but only if they allow it; sometimes it is the very factor that pushes you forth, determined the break the habit. This is the “power of the things that make me, ‘me'”

we all know that SM & SG found each other's light in the dark. and now they are not fearful of giving us hints 😆🥰

as @LFCouple said, interpret at our own risk 🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Awesome 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I really wished to say oh I found this on Instagram or that... But being an old soul that I am and not on any social media platform apart from Twitter, it's really sad that I have to wait from you guys for all the crumbs:nervous:  I'm sorry guys and thankyou for feeding me with all your investigations.... Love you all alot:heart:

• Like 6
3 hours ago, LFCouple said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

and has anyone noticed that the bear on SM's jumper is wearing a baby blue hoodie just like SG did in MITH episode 160? maybe SM called SG 'honeybear'? 

and she's keeping him close to her heart?

:lenny:

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2
52 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

and has anyone noticed that the bear on SM's jumper is wearing a baby blue hoodie just like SG did in MITH episode 160? maybe SM called SG 'honeybear'? 

and she's keeping him close to her heart?

:lenny:

Eagle eyes  wow 👏 😆

@Lin M  💗 your support to seungmin and your messages are also very important for our ship

• Like 6

another thing, i've never seen her wearing a neckchain before... in that ig pic it looks like she's purposely showing it off with that heartshape locket, which to me looks like a keepsake locket i.e. the one which you can keep photos of your loved one inside. time to take out the magnifying glass, detectives :thinking:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

These are the number of posts that So min posted during 2020.

And as you can see, October 2020 was the month she posted the most pictures. 

It makes me think to @WondererSG  message saying that Seung gi wrote "I love you ❤" on October 2020.

IMG-20210310-112409.jpg

And I noticed that her last post of 2020 was on 31th dec and her first post was on Seung gi's birthday on 13th january 

@iheartseungmin

Here a picture to illustrate your thought 😂😂

IMG-20210310-113413.jpg

We always said that we have this strong feeling that Seung gi is in a relationship. 

For the first first time, with this picture that So min posted today, I have the same feeling 😌 She's in a relationship too

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2
16 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

These are the number of posts that So min posted during 2020.

And as you can see, October 2020 was the month she posted the most pictures. 

It makes me think to @WondererSG  message saying that Seung gi wrote "I love you ❤" on October 2020.

IMG-20210310-112409.jpg

And I noticed that her last post of 2020 was on 31th dec and her first post was on Seung gi's birthday on 13th january 

@iheartseungmin

Here a picture to illustrate your thought 😂😂

IMG-20210310-113413.jpg

We always said that we have this strong feeling that Seung gi is in a relationship. 

For the first first time, with this picture that So min posted today, I have the same feeling 😌 She's in a relationship too

thank you for the pic @SGxSM

and i think it is SM's turn in throwing crumbs at us since i guess SG is very busy at the moment .. and that's the possible reason why she looked lonely in her ig post today :thinking:

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 3