Monstera... ย Is it also because they played as monsters with the kids in LF:smug:

19 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@SGxSMย if this is the same plant, your delulu might really be correct ๐Ÿ˜„

spacer.png

ย 

1 minute ago, Ria said:

ย 

Edited by Ria
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

About the food cart that his friend sent to the protagonists of Mouse, the question is why send him two bears? The funny thing is that he sent a cream colored bear and another pink bear. Why not send two cream-colored bears? Could it be that SeungGi is telling us he's in a relationship? And what I have seen of Mouse behind the camera I follow a SeungGi with a barrier Towards her co-star, as much as she is I know to notice with him, SeungGi treats her with kindness, she doesn't even notice a spark of sweetness, I'll be the only one who thinks like that. Most likely SeungGi is in a love relationship, I don't know if it's with my beautiful SoMin.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, Diva said:

About the food cart that his friend sent to the protagonists of Mouse, the question is why send him two bears? The funny thing is that he sent a cream colored bear and another pink bear.

I think the bears areย a trademark from Unnies truck - the food truck provider. They always put two bears at their foodtruck. ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPaEk3poa5/?igshid=oazitn25f2vy

ย 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Diva said:

About the food cart that his friend sent to the protagonists of Mouse, the question is why send him two bears? The funny thing is that he sent a cream colored bear and another pink bear. Why not send two cream-colored bears? Could it be that SeungGi is telling us he's in a relationship? And what I have seen of Mouse behind the camera I follow a SeungGi with a barrier Towards her co-star, as much as she is I know to notice with him, SeungGi treats her with kindness, she doesn't even notice a spark of sweetness, I'll be the only one who thinks like that. Most likely SeungGi is in a love relationship, I don't know if it's with my beautiful SoMin.

yes we somehow feel that SG is in a relationship right now. whoever it is, we are all going to be happy for him coz he really deserves to have someone in his life. but of course, we are all rooting for SM haha #SeungMinforever ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

volviรณ a ver el episodio 2 de LF ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

En este episodio, creo que Seungmin todavรญa estรก en la etapa de conocerte. todavรญa tienen algunos momentos incรณmodos. jeje

spacer.png

spacer.png

ย 

pero de alguna manera, lograron observarse y copiarse entre sรญ, especialmente SG. Creo que observa mรกs lo que hace SM y lo aprueba sutilmente (y poco a poco se enamora a lo grande en el camino, jaja).

spacer.png

they both make duck mouths, as they say here in Mรฉxico.. !! Someone posted here SeungGi doing the duck mouth of him, when he was posing for the sports brand ... ๐Ÿ’˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿคญย ย 

ย 

• Like 2

@ishipSGxSM

Yes it's exactly the same plant ๐Ÿ‘ I like the meaning, so yes it can be possible that something happened ๐Ÿ˜

I love So min but what the purpose of posting a plant in her IG story? ๐Ÿ˜… maybe a special occasion and she wanted to share it. Her caption is fishy... Delulu's mode on of courseย 

ย 

IMG-20210313-172721.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

Btw I watched Mouse episode 4, I won't spoil it but the end of the episode was ๐Ÿ˜จ I was waiting for that. My theory is becoming true.ย 

I hope our theory about seungmin will become true too ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Maybe this time its SG who give her plant. Since she gave himย blueberry tree ๐Ÿ—ฃ before. Right? "His mother growing out blueberry tree from their backyard" ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿคช

Uhm... is this part of the scene from Mouse? (The touch hand) SG ya! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMXaHWfH7Fy/?igshid=117ilmw1xaw2v

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, sg_sm said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/somin_jj/2528471617438728263/

ย 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-13-at-8-30-09-PM.png

ย 

SM posted a IG story today, sharing that having a newย heart-shaped leaf plant! new family member

I don't know yet how to insert photo but from our SomCandy page the translation of this caption is"Nice to meet you,new family member"Let's get along.

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1
11 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Out of topic, saw mouse bts. The girl is really touchy, i think. Cant find the longer version that was shared in twitter earlier.ย She keeps on touching SG. SG also tapped her once after their scene, reminds me of how he taps SM couple of times in LF.ย 

ย 

ย 

I think SG taps the girl because he might bump into her as he isย going to pass through her, the place is a little bit cramped.

That tap of SG for SM is different๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I wanted to share another theory of So min's IG STORY posted yesterday.ย 

I'm sorry I don't know why my brain can't stop to elaborate theories. Really sorry ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Here the story.ย 

Did you ever heard about "White day"?

After Valentine's day on 14th of february, it's another way to celebrate Love in Korea (Japan and China) on 14th march. I know that So min posted her story on 13th march but can't stop to think that's it's may be related to this White day. Here what is White day :

ย IMG-20210314-032034.jpg

ย 

And what did she posted, a plant in a white vase... Yeah I know that it might be a coincidence but my gut keep telling me that it isn't ๐Ÿคฃ

IMG-20210314-032944.jpg

ย 

ย 

Added to that her fishy caption "nice to meet you, new family member, let's get along" reminds me when she said about her IPhone 12 mini "I love you pickle green, stay long with me" She wss so excited to have this new phone.ย 

This new plant is meaningful for So min.ย 

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 3
7 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Question, did LSG's official IG change its profile pic? The profile pic looks new to me and I can't remember what it was before.

I donโ€™t think so. Itโ€™s been like that (not so sure since when though, because I just followedย him mid year last year), if I remember correctly. Maybe the long term fans know better

Edited by LFCouple
10 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

@SGxSMย @LFCoupleย thank you! I guess I just didn't pay attention too much to the profile pic. Thought he might have changed during White day, but I guess not. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

I noticed that he seldom updates his IG lately, apart from his work related.ย 

Anyway, Sominโ€™s birthday is coming this Tuesday. Hope we can get some crumbs then... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Question, did LSG's official IG change its profile pic? The profile pic looks new to me and I can't remember what it was before.

Maybe this ig post canย help to your question @Warm Paws. The ig user got the timeline of SG's profile upload.ย 

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMN84i1J7utRmxiyxdMJjrfpX1zpXIoX0jzUFQ0/?igshid=12fpe9d6f0jko

ย 

ย 

spacer.png

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

I wanted to share another theory of So min's IG STORY posted yesterday.ย 

I'm sorry I don't know why my brain can't stop to elaborate theories. Really sorry ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Here the story.ย 

Did you ever heard about "White day"?

After Valentine's day on 14th of february, it's another way to celebrate Love in Korea (Japan and China) on 14th march. I know that So min posted her story on 13th march but can't stop to think that's it's may be related to this White day. Here what is White day :

ย IMG-20210314-032034.jpg

ย 

And what did she posted, a plant in a white vase... Yeah I know that it might be a coincidence but my gut keep telling me that it isn't ๐Ÿคฃ

IMG-20210314-032944.jpg

ย 

ย 

Added to that her fishy caption "nice to meet you, new family member, let's get along" reminds me when she said about her IPhone 12 mini "I love you pickle green, stay long with me" She wss so excited to have this new phone.ย 

This new plant is meaningful for So min.ย 

ย 

ย @SGxSMย your theory really fits right. I also thought that the plant must beย given to her by a really special person to make it on her ig story.

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
16 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Maybe this ig post canย help to your question @Warm Paws. The ig user got the timeline of SG's profile upload.ย 

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMN84i1J7utRmxiyxdMJjrfpX1zpXIoX0jzUFQ0/?igshid=12fpe9d6f0jko

ย 

ย 

spacer.png

Here too:ย 

Screenshot-20210314-124119-Chrome.jpg

ย 

If not mistaken the pic was taken during PH FM Last Oct.12, hmmm and put it as profile on Oct. 19.. the most significant date on my delulu timeline(OCT : ILOVEYOUโค).. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃย 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMpeowFZ-b/?igshid=fhsohjgg6fou

I do not know when this photo was taken, but behind it is the plant that SeungGi has in their house, or at least it is very similar, check and that a beautiful girl put the photo so that they see it and judge๐Ÿคญ

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโค๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
4 hours ago, Diva said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMpeowFZ-b/?igshid=fhsohjgg6fou

I do not know when this photo was taken, but behind it is the plant that SeungGi has in their house, or at least it is very similar, check and that a beautiful girl put the photo so that they see it and judge๐Ÿคญ

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโค๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

The plant behind the pretty girl is

ย 

On 3/11/2021 at 5:44 PM, Sosomingi said:

@LuckyGirlย well i can't say that we can get some hint from hometown flex... its just... some theory suddenly appear on my brain about this ship while watch SG & his hyungย on hometown flex, if only his hyung be their matchmaker because this hyung agency is same with SM ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

Sorry for my delulu ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

The plant behind this pretty girl, who else but SM haha, is very similar in size as what SG has in his home..hmmm. delulu? Haha

• Clapping Hands 1