@Kimi23i agree with you. So many time SG glance secretly to SM. But the best moment is when SM give all the kids award and SG look at her with lovely eye. Iam sure all LF crew on that time, also the editor can see SG different eye ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Seemly all SBS employees can see easily how SG look to SM.. there is a heart shape on SG eye when he look at her at award moment ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

I haven't seen SG look to his co-stars the way he looked at SM, i am very certain about it. And he is usually a jolly person, full of energy but his jolliness nowadays not only the "usual SG" but it radiants happiness and It shows in the way he smiles and the brightness of his eyes. I always remember hyun bin to him. How HB glows when he met Yejin, specially how he look now, looks of a very in love man----just like SG.ย 

ย 

and so #seungmindating it truly is ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
6 hours ago, Jed2012 said:

@SGxSMI agree with you he has changed, I still hold onto one of the predictions about him finding the right woman at the age of 32 plus a palmistย said he is gonna fall or has fallen in loveย with somebody who is going to change his life, and he is very true to this person, and help him become the biggest success than he is. According to the palm reader LSG doesn't want people to know about this. This palm reading was uploaded in Feb (see Youtube). Has he met her? Could itย be Song Min??ย 

I do not want to ruin your delulu but he said in one of the MITH episodes,ย he thought of getting married as long as he's found the one and in some episodes after LF he said maybe he could just be single just like LSJย because taking care of kids is tough. Well we do not know what his plans will be in the future, he might end up marrying. Let's pray for him to find the one. He still have 6 years before he turns 40.ย 

in Twogether, one of his conversations with jasper is about marriage. he said that he wanted to get married before he turns 40. he's 34 now so hopefully in between those times before he reached 40, he will marryย SM. we can't wait too SG! haha

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

One of the scenes where I saw a big change in SM. How she's being inseperable to SG and how she look at him differently. And how she leaned towards him unnecessarily.ย 

i agree with all you said. i really think that after their week break of shoot, they bonded well and became inseparable after. SG to me seems different when they were in the streams (car scene ๐Ÿ˜). then SM can't help it anymore alsoย coz she's alwaysย at SGs side during the mud play scene up to the camping

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i agree with all you said. i really think that after their week break of shoot, they bonded well and became inseparable after. SG to me seems different when they were in the streams (car scene ๐Ÿ˜). then SM can't help it anymore alsoย coz she's alwaysย at SGs side during the mud play scene up to the camping

I agree with you... That episode made me and all of us confirmed that he is smitten with her... The way he looked on the rear view mirror and the way he churned his lips it's like he's being caught.... That made me convince he is into her...ย 

6 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

ย 

ย 

ย yep, becauseย it doesn't look like that 'purple stain' belong there...andย it's only on the right side of the collar...

ย 

even the buttons looked the sameย :smug:ย 

Bingo... So many coincidences to consider just a coincidence:smug:

@iheartseungminย I noticed something after zooming SM picture... That purple stain is on her sweater too.... Ohohoho:PsyWhat::CharmanderYay: I think they tried to stain a little so that shippers like us wouldn't caught that๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Jed2012ย Since I'm not on Instagram, so let me give you my point of view, normally when we are in love and don't want to show or share anyone about it, we tend to hide or behave as if we're not interested which in this case he's not uploading or promoting about LF much as his other works... (This is from my personal experience ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ I did alot back then, I behave the same way or I did as if I hated him so no one could suspect)ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
Just now, Lin M said:

@Jed2012ย Since I'm not on Instagram, so let me give you my point of view, normally when we are in love and don't want to show or share anyone about it, we tend to hide or behave as if we're not interested which in this case he's not uploading or promoting about LF much as his other works... (This is from my personal experience ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ I did alot back then, I behave the same way or I did as if I hated him so no one could suspect)ย 

ย 

Exactly, it is reallyย "suspish". Gotcha SG!

• Haha 1

I really have this strong hunch inside me that keeps on telling me that they are really dating! My mind cant think otherwise, really! SG would've pursued her! Those stares and attention that he gave her, would not just momentarily thing---that needs action. And I really think that they did. For the hundreds of coincidences that we noticed, countless moments of their cheesiness and "flirting" in LF, awkwardness during promotions, they are really a couple. I am sure! ๐Ÿง

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
2 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I really have this strong hunch inside me that keeps on telling me that they are really dating! My mind cant think otherwise, really! SG would've pursued her! Those stares and attention that he gave her, would not just momentarily thing---that needs action. And I really think that they did. For the hundreds of coincidences that we noticed, countless moments of their cheesiness and "flirting" in LF, awkwardness during promotions, they are really a couple. I am sure! ๐Ÿง

Yup!!! I agree with you on this... Ah!!! I'm already hearing wedding bells:love:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 2
  • Tasty 1
6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

same as you @Myshipperheart_SGSMย @Lin M i cannot keep it off my mind and heart that they are a couple in real life. i like a lot of drama partners that i've watched. but these two, who worked onย  a VS, really had an impact on me. they made me join you guys in this haven (my first time ever). hahaha! i really believe in this ship. ๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

@ishipSGxSM I had ship SM before with many of her co-actors but never have I stuck to one and that too this long... Wow... I'm amazed at myself for shipping both of them so hard๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. Why can't I ship myself with someone like this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ where is my Mr. Right?ย 

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1