Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 minute ago, ishipSGxSM said:

saw this promo pic of SG and made me laugh. 😄 the phone he is using is just the exact size for his hand. but nooo! he loooves his new phone even though it's small for his hand. the wifey might get mad if he change it... 🤭

spacer.png

No no... Any supportive girlfriend/wife would never try to come in between his work and remember she is in the same occupation so she will have to do the same... So she can't and shoudnt get mad... 

Spoiler

saw this promo pic of SG and made me laugh. 😄 the phone he is using is just the exact size for his hand. but nooo! he loooves his new phone even though it's small for his hand. the wifey might get mad if he change it... 🤭

spacer.png

This is the perfect size for SG phone actually 😂😂. Ok..now iam sure that those white&pickle green mini phone is a couple stuff 😂😂😂 

• Haha 2

1 more additional of blueberry benefit, it's our "official nation ship plant" 

Yes! Blue berry is our official nation ship plant @SilverMoonTea 😅 I’m even thinking that if we can last a whole year of being active in this forum, let’s find a way to coordinate with fan club leaders so that we can give a blue berry plant to both SG and SM on their birthdays or a form of congratulatory gift if they have accomplished something. Maybe @Poisonous Ivy has connections 😉. A way of letting them know and their agencies know that we have a haven and SeungMin fans exist, supporting SeungMin and waiting for a project for both of them 🙏🏻

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 2
6 minutes ago, Lin M said:

No no... Any supportive girlfriend/wife would never try to come in between his work and remember she is in the same occupation so she will have to do the same... So she can't and shoudnt get mad... 

no i mean in a fun way that wifey might get mad or sad because he's not using couple phone in personal. in work, he can use whatever the props is of course hahaha

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Just thought we can't pick up any cramb from MITH Ep163 but lo and behold, guys look at Se Hyeong's cap. It's the famous bear we are talking about on SM's 2 sweatshirts. Tell me it's just my delulu. Maybe it's a new fashion brand/trend in SK. 

But my overthinking delulu mind wants to think its SM's favorite clothing line, yeah, girls like cute things, and the cap of Se Heong is a gift from SM. A gf will always "bribe" those around with the bf haha. 

Sorry the pic's resolution is bad. Maybe someone can get a clearer pic. Timestamp 1:04-1:06.

spacer.png

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

saw this promo pic of SG and made me laugh. 😄 the phone he is using is just the exact size for his hand. but nooo! he loooves his new phone even though it's small for his hand. the wifey might get mad if he change it... 🤭

spacer.png

Yup i noticed this too! 🤗 what the girlfriend wants, the girlfriend will get 🤪 i think that is really SM, she's very sweet girlfriend and I picture her really loves having a "couple matchy matchy things" and it really is so cute of them to have the same phone, almost same timeline that they bought it, both been flaunting their phones much often that they used to, and never been uncomfortable for SG no matter how small those keypads on the screen for him and no matter how little it is everytime he holds it... still find with him! That's a good boyfriend!' Hahaha! 

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I really have this strong hunch inside me that keeps on telling me that they are really dating! My mind cant think otherwise, really! SG would've pursued her! Those stares and attention that he gave her, would not just momentarily thing---that needs action. And I really think that they did. For the hundreds of coincidences that we noticed, countless moments of their cheesiness and "flirting" in LF, awkwardness during promotions, they are really a couple. I am sure! 🧐

It’s the same for me. Those stares, the secret glances and everything he does for her . In the couple yoga, you’ll notice the moment he held her he smiled for a sec but switched to a serious face immediately. It’s like he waited for that excuse/opportunity to hold her and that smile is like a winning smile. He must have felt something and he held it  in because they are filming🤣. But we, eagle eyed shippers won’t miss any of that. Gotcha SG! I just know. I’ll just wait for the time when they’ll reveal that they’re dating🤞🏻🙏🏻.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 hours ago, Jed2012 said:

Yes! Same observation, to me it felt like it is SG's opportunity for "skinship" as they call it in Japan and in Korea. And his face indicating something as he ready himself for the Yoga pose

You guys are moving fast! Sorry to reply to sort of an "old" topic. 😅

Remember, JSM was only doing basic exercise that time, but it was LSG who asked JSM if she wanted to try yoga again. At this point, I think JSM already lost hope doing yoga with the kids since she failed the first time (and maybe even other times that were not aired).

And then LSG was also the one that initiated they do the yoga pose together, which JSM was really hesitant to do.

As producer or not, LSG would have already known what JSM practiced cause it was already shown on the earlier episodes and even on teasers. So regardless, I really think that LSG wanted to push for yoga more than anyone else. :cool:

Mr. Lee Seung Gi so sly.

• Haha 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
37 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Just thought we can't pick up any cramb from MITH Ep163 but lo and behold, guys look at Se Hyeong's cap. It's the famous bear we are talking about on SM's 2 sweatshirts. Tell me it's just my delulu. Maybe it's a new fashion brand/trend in SK. 

But my overthinking delulu mind wants to think its SM's favorite clothing line, yeah, girls like cute things, and the cap of Se Heong is a gift from SM. A gf will always "bribe" those around with the bf haha. 

Sorry the pic's resolution is bad. Maybe someone can get a clearer pic. Timestamp 1:04-1:06.

it's actually a brand. se hyeong's cap is polo ralph lauren. just like what eun woo auctioned in one of the episodes.

what SM is wearing most of the time is aqo brand. in one of her ig post, the jacket with bear, se hyeong also wore the same in MITH.

• Insightful 2

Been a busy week and since I wanted to rewatch Ep. 2 without cheating (meaning, without fast forwarding scenes 😂), it took me days to finish rewatching and it’s only now that I finally manage write something about it.

I love @SilverMoonTea’s idea of giving her own title and here’s my own Heading for it.

Episode 2: The Battlefield

spacer.png

Spoiler

This is where the show became an eye-opener that having kids is not all about cuteness overload. It can also be work overload 😁.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Episode 2 is just half day of the Day 2 of shoot and the excitement of the aunts and uncles from day 1 and from all their preparations, day 2 became extra tiring. It’s also their first time to handle 5 kids and definitely, all of them are still adjusting to the responsibilities. 

Episode 2 also gave us an idea on how SG initiates conversation with SM despite being hungry and exhausted 😁. SG’s energy and professionalism is truly remarkable. SM on the other hand tried to respond but in short sentences and SG was quick to observe her silence but in the last minutes of the episode, we can hear SM telling NR about not being feeling well which adds to her exhaustion. Probably, this was also the reason SM wasn’t as responsive or didn’t give much lively reaction like the usual during their lunch time.

For crumbs, SG mirrored SM here literally eating Yi heon’s crumb 😂 and I hope, SM eating the child’s crumb in the table also caught SG’s attention because here we can see how SM is not the typical ‘IT Girl’. She embodies a simple, humble and definitely not the image of a rich and spoiled kid. Other single women might not eat it anymore because they will consider it dirty. I will confess that when I was not yet a mom, I don’t drink from someone else’s cup but after having kids of my own, all of that changed. Haha In Somin’s case however, she really has the qualities of a mom despite being single not to mention being an actress and very beautiful among them all (yeah, just let me be biased 😂). She definitely doesn’t have the “Pretty Syndrome.” and I’m hopeful, Seung gi recognized that as well. 

spacer.png

Episode 3 which is the continuation of day 2 has interesting scenes and looking forward to rewatch soon. 

Let’s keep our love for SeungMin burnin’ 🔥🫐

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1
4 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

it's actually a brand. se hyeong's cap is polo ralph lauren. just like what eun woo auctioned in one of the episodes.

what SM is wearing most of the time is aqo brand. in one of her ig post, the jacket with bear, se hyeong also wore the same in MITH.

Thanks for this. Well..well.. delush mind is hyperactive 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@ishipSGxSM I had ship SM before with many of her co-actors but never have I stuck to one and that too this long... Wow... I'm amazed at myself for shipping both of them so hard😘😘😘. Why can't I ship myself with someone like this😂😂😂 where is my Mr. Right? 

Same here....as a long time fan of her works.... I had this they would look cute together thought of her with several of her co-stars. I had difficult withdrawal syndrome with D-Day and BTIMFL. So Min seems to be very friendly and easy-going from what I have observed from her interactions with her co-stars behind the scenes. TBH, she looked close with them all. On top of that...she is all cuteness in the world and she has that adorable girl-next-door look that any guys would easily fall for her. 

But with SG...I couldn't really understand myself why I shipped them so hard...to the point that I joined this forum.... There was definitely something about them from the moment they first met.. Esp. him. SG looked very surprised and excited when he found out it was her. I still wonder why the crew kept the secret from him....and why they thought SM joining LF would be a surprise for SG...😏🤔😏🤔 This is my first time ever. Normally it ended at they look cute together thought...But these two, I'm rooting hard for them to get married. 

BTW @Lin M hope your Mr. Right appears soon. 🙂🙂

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
56 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

You guys are moving fast! Sorry to reply to sort of an "old" topic. 😅

Remember, JSM was only doing basic exercise that time, but it was LSG who asked JSM if she wanted to try yoga again. At this point, I think JSM already lost hope doing yoga with the kids since she failed the first time (and maybe even other times that were not aired).

And then LSG was also the one that initiated they do the yoga pose together, which JSM was really hesitant to do.

As producer or not, LSG would have already known what JSM practiced cause it was already shown on the earlier episodes and even on teasers. So regardless, I really think that LSG wanted to push for yoga more than anyone else. :cool:

Mr. Lee Seung Gi so sly.

Exactly my thought.... SM was so done with the kid yoga.....all of the activities she prepared....yoga was the only one she couldn't get kids' attention...But......you all know what happened next.🤣🤣🤣

@Seung-Min I rewatched ep.2 last night too and I have similar thought... So Min had no problem eating kids' leftover....she was the only one eating it too...I was wowed by that since the first time I watched. And SG made her find kimchi for him... when I saw the size of the kimchi container...I was like come on..you really didn't see that in the fridge.... It was bigger than his head...then he continued talking about kimchi....My observation was different tho...SM seemed pretty zone out and she just wanted to eat her lunch in peace. SG really tried to talk to her...that he even asked why she was quiet. Her answer made me laugh tho....very polite way to say do not bother me. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Did you all notice how much she use this 🍭 everywhere. 

I thought it was because she likes candy floss. But I understand seeing her caption that she used  for her fan cafe, som candy fan cafe 😆😆😆 so this lila sweater that Jung ba reum wore with the candy floss seller makes even more sense 🥳🥳🥳 

@ishipSGxSM  Mint color forever 😂

@LFCouple yeah she posted late 😆 

I'm so happy to see read all your observations 🥰

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Did you all notice how much she use this 🍭 everywhere. 

I thought it was because she likes candy floss. But I understand seeing her caption that she used  for her fan cafe, som candy fan cafe 😆😆😆 so this lila sweater that Jung ba reum wore with the candy floss seller makes even more sense 🥳🥳🥳 

@ishipSGxSM  Mint color forever 😂

@LFCouple yeah she posted late 😆

oh that's what im about to ask here. in the translation, it says cotton candy. we see that most of the time in her captions. is that what she call her fans? maybe @Poisonous Ivy knows?

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

SM posted! my delulu mind says that the flower is from SG because of the cover color 😄

spacer.png

@SGxSM mint color again haha

Seeing SM has received some gift from her fans, my mind just thinking SG already give her a flower or anything hahaha....

• Like 5