17 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oh that's what im about to ask here. in the translation, it says cotton candy. we see that most of the time in her captions. is that what she callย her fans? maybe @Poisonous Ivyย knows?

Hi everyone!

@ishipSGxSM,yes SoMin called us in her official fancafe as SomCandy or cotton candy,on YT she called her fans/subscribers Ssomdaeng-i..

@Seung-Minyes iย have a friend who is a staffย of our fancafe but she is not from SK as i know we can send gifts/tokens direct to their respective agencies, i read the rule/guide on fancafeย bulletin we are not allow toย talk/ postย about SM's personal life..(sad part,huhuhu)but if were planning to send gifts or token just let me know, iknow someone she is the one who always brought flowers and cakes to Hyun Bin and SYJ agencies..she lives in SK i can contact her if ever we will send something for seungmin..

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

I always thought they have quite the opposite type of personality. But i was surprised tooย when they get along really well. I noticed that screen partners can be paired up again after 3-5 yrs. Just like what happened to suzy and seung gi. First the gu family book and then vagabond esp if ppl liked their connection which only means We still have a chance for So Min and SG be in a drama after little forest and who knows by that time theyโ€™re still both single and ready to date/ settle down. If we still root for them until then we can get good news.ย 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
43 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

saw new post of mouse teaser. can't help but compare SGs eyes & expression. i know i know he's in character in mouse, but but... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸคฃโœŒ (and yes, Seunggi & Somin! we are all looking at you! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜„)

spacer.png

but in LF there was no script they have done it willingly. And anyone who has seen it will feel awkward just like the actor Seo Jinโ€™s reaction.ย 

1 minute ago, ishipSGxSM said:

SG looks so good in all his CF! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’• he has this certain glow that i can't explain. haha

spacer.png

ย I agree. Heโ€™sย a manly sexy type oozing with confidence and charisma.ย 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

vi una nueva publicaciรณn de teaser del mouse. No puedo evitar comparar los ojos y la expresiรณn de SG. Sรฉ, sรฉ que estรก en el personaje de mouse, pero pero ... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ โœŒ (y sรญ, ยกSeunggi y Somin! ยกTodos te estamos mirando! ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜„ )

spacer.png

I have seen the performances with the girl and SG does not let her pass beyond the performances they have together in Mouse, although the girl has tried to interact more with him. He just won't let go That barrier, could it be that I just see it?ย ย 

p.D. Sorry with my englishย 

Welcome the new girl to the SoMin and SeungGi forum ๐Ÿ’˜โฃ๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ™

๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
15 minutes ago, Diva said:

I have seen the performances with the girl and SG does not let her pass beyond the performances they have together in Mouse, although the girl has tried to interact more with him. He just won't let go That barrier, could it be that I just see it?ย ย 

p.D. Sorry with my englishย 

Welcome the new girl to the SoMin and SeungGi forum ๐Ÿ’˜โฃ๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ™

๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

yes you saw it rightย @Divaย 

a lot here saw that SG has that barrier with his co-star during their mouse promo. even if his partner is very touchy, he prevents himself to return that gesture. (maybe because he is protecting SMs feeling. just my deluluย haha)

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

yep, SG has been so reserved these days. He knows how to interact with the girl that will not go beyond the "line". Can someone tell us here, those SG long time followers, is he usually like this to his co-stars? Like he has reservations, I know it was mentioned here at airens said SG rarely initiate skinship. And also, does he really do yoga even before LF? because in the past episodes he blatantly said he loves yoga.ย 

• Clapping Hands 1
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And also, does he really do yoga even before LF? because in the past episodes he blatantly said he loves yoga.ย 

Yes, he did. This is from 2015 at Sketchbook, he said he took yoga class (minutes 9:00)

ย 

https://youtu.be/K5yysZX1m3w
ย 

spacer.png
ย 

And he learned acro yoga pose (including the Superman pose) with Jasper Liu in Bali for Twogether; Twogether shooting happened between LF shootings.ย 

Edited by LFCouple

i love listening to SGs the project album. all his songs are great. i just learnedย that he wrote the song 'words that say i love you'. i searched for the english lyrics and my delulu mind thought he wrote it for SM hahaha! my delulu mind want it to connect to when shin sung rok asked him why he wanted to singย forbidden love so badly hahaha

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

but if they were planning to send gifts or token just let me know i someone, she is the who always brought flowers and cakes to Hyun Bin and SYJ agencies..she lives in SK i can contact her if ever we will send something for seungmin ..

ย 

Just like SG to Somin, I can already imagine your contact rolling down while trying to deliver our Blue Berry Tree @Poisonous Ivyย ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ Kidding aside, it doesnโ€™t have to be Blueberry tree butย the thought excites me. Since messages related to personal matters are prohibited, we can of course send a message in a subtle way ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

ย 

Out of topic sorry

ย 

I just watched Mouse episode 5 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This drama is absolutely amazing !ย 

All the actors/actresses are so good.ย 

Lee Seung gi, I'm proud of you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Agree.. so tempted to join Mouse forum;ย but have to refrain myself.. this forum already takes so muchย of my free time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, LFCouple said:

Agree.. so tempted to join Mouse forum;ย but have to refrain myself.. this forum already takes so muchย of my free time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Me either, let's be wise ๐Ÿ˜ I'm already waiting like crazy the episodes

ย 

New picture of Seung gi. Arena's photoshoot

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMjROzupzsu/?igshid=pcao8guvsw6t

ย 

So min's photoshoot with Arena in June 2020

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBaUvHNlT21/?igshid=bksi3pqi0t7q

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I want to know if this group was created during Little forest filming or after the show? Were we able to send gifts or show our support while LF still on air?ย i just hope both of them know that they have lot of fans as seungmin. I only knew about it this year so Iโ€™m kind a late. I am so glad to learn there are ppl like me who wanted them together.ย 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

ย 

@ishipSGxSMย "the words that say I love you" is an old song of Seung gi (2012) he just made new arrangements and put this song on his new album.ย 

oh i see. thank you for this info @SGxSM

i've been restraining myself from watching mouse because i want it to be complete and then i will binge watch for 2-3 days ๐Ÿคฃ but with all the reviews i see/read, i know that it is a really good series and that SG is awesome in it.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oh i see. thank you for this info @SGxSM

i've been restraining myself from watching mouse because i want it to be complete and then i will binge watch for 2-3 days ๐Ÿคฃ but with all the reviews i see/read, i know that it is a really good series and that SG is awesome in it.

You can watch Vagabond first while waiting Mouse to be complete.

You're welcome !

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah I'm also like this usually, I prefer to wait and to watch episode after episode.ย 

I watched the first episode and too hard to control myself ๐Ÿ˜

I'm a huge fan of kdramas, I've watched so many, mostly romcom, historical dramas, thrillers... I can tell you that Mouse is very very something big ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Jed2012 said:

You can watch Vagabond first while waiting Mouse to be complete.

i've watched vagabond already and that's were i loved SG. he's so hot there. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ then i followed you're all surrounded and mith. then i found you guys here and watched LF. after all that, i never looked back ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 2