Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

19 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Respondiendo a esta publicación de oooollddd (ya hace casi 10 páginas) :reír:

Solo pensé que el arándano realmente se lo merece como nuestra planta de barcos. Comienza como verde, se vuelve un poco violáceo, luego se vuelve azul oscuro cuando está maduro. Suena como una historia de amor que he escuchado antes en alguna parte. : lenny:

blueberries-bush_full_width.jpg

If a true love story, with those colors that make you fall in love ... !!! 💞💘💘🌷🌷🌷🌹🙏🌹🙏

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I'm so happy for Ok taec yeon. He's part of the drama Vincenzo. I hope they will both confirm. 

Safe choice 😁😁 and yes it's an historical drama so no need to worry 😆

So Monthly House has been postponed, can't wait 🤗

It seems Monthly House is going to be preproduced drama.

• Like 2

Monthly House has been postponed??? Why why why? Who changed it... Come out I'm going to punch him right on the face... I was so happy when it was supposed to air on 22 because I have waited for such a looooong time 😭😭😭

• Haha 2

i am so glad that SM has a lot of projects this 2021. Her acting and charisma has been in demand this year. Both of them has a booming career this year. I hope their love life too is booming---with each other's love haha! 

I miss seeing SG looking at SM.... i hope to see them together. I hope one day we'll get a news flash about them. Hunch Hunch Hunch! 

Anyway, happy 100 pages to all of us! good luck to this ship and keep on adding pages to this forum until we get to the last page of this book---their confirmation news. 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-19-at-7-35-39-PM.png

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 7
5 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Thank you @SilverMoonTea I was just throwing to call them blueberry couple and bingo there you changed it... They really are Blueberry Couple 😘😘😘

Yeah it was a good idea 😘 haha... So I went ahead and change it. Bet all shippers would not disagree with us hahaha... 😜

Btw, welcome here, noticed many new shippers. All is welcome 🥳

And tommorow is Saturday, yippy!!! Ep 3 rewatch!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

28 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

i am so glad that SM has a lot of projects this 2021. Her acting and charisma has been in demand this year. Both of them has a booming career this year. I hope their love life too is booming---with each other's love haha! 

I miss seeing SG looking at SM.... i hope to see them together. I hope one day we'll get a news flash about them. Hunch Hunch Hunch! 

Anyway, happy 100 pages to all of us! good luck to this ship and keep on adding pages to this forum until we get to the last page of this book---their confirmation news. 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-19-at-7-35-39-PM.png

Yeah we're happy for both of them especially with SM, she is keeping up with SG's busyness, they are so inspired to work hard for their future haha. I hope they still find time to relax and watch each other's drama in SG's intimate multimedia room on weekends🤣🥰

Sorry guys it's just my delush mind since it's nearing weekend again and we'll get to rewatch Ep3 tomorrow. 

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Yeah we're happy for both of them especially with SM, she is keeping up with SG's busyness, they are so inspired to work hard for their future haha. I hope they still find time to relax and watch each other's drama in SG's intimate multimedia room on weekends🤣🥰

Sorry guys it's just my delush mind since it's nearing weekend again and we'll get to rewatch Ep3 tomorrow. 

Love your delulu.. or they may join us rewatch ep 3 LF to relive where they started... 😍🥰🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We are really safe! Hahaha... I mean, SM is really secured 100% with SG. This guy really know how to draw the line when he is "taken" hahaha! After PD said Ok, he let her down and just like that. 

Seung-Gi Oppa! 🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMloiL_pKch/?igshid=1h6e3sofy2wbd

Look at how did the "manner hands". Just standing there with his hands crossed in front. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMlo4KoJquV/?igshid=1ctys6ui3iaxn

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Girls...am i bad? If i have some hope someday dispatch will do their magic about this couple 🤦‍♀️

I know maybe keep in secret their relationship maybe good for them.

Talk about dispatch, i think not only on newyear or first day january dispatch reveal celebrity couple. I remember so ji sub relationship was revealed on May 2019 (almost middle of the year). Not long after that, he getting married

Maybe there is a chance another celebrity couple revealed. 

If iam not wrong,  someone in this forum mention that a korean fortune teller said SG have plan get married after spring??. Please can you give me the video link, where i can watch the video?? Just want to ensure 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1