Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

IIIIJust finished rewatching ep 3. And you can really differentiate the level of their closeness from the early stage of LF to the mid-late part of LF. Here, SM was just being her in this episode, I mean, you can observed how she treat SG platonically. She has no reservations in the early parts of LF, the way she interact with SG was just clearly a co-star. And maybe even SG doesn't feel anything special yet towards SM. 

I love how their closeness evolves throughout. They became closer as LF progress, and the more SM got so attached with SG, the more she became very cautious of her action. Being very mindful of how she act with SG (because for me, there's feelings already being developed) And she literally glows in the mid part of LF, same with SG. From that observations, definitely you can say that they did fell for each other. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

rewatching LF/SeungMin clips in yt. this superman yoga always gets me even if i've watched it for the nth time 🙈😄

it's so funny how SG is dying to hold SMs waist even if SM is reaching out her hand 😏😆

spacer.png

*sigh* these two are very quiet lately, so are we. hope in the coming days or weeks we have something to cheer upon 😊 have a nice day or night guys! take care always 🤗

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 7
5 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

rewatching LF/SeungMin clips in yt. this superman yoga always gets me even if i've watched it for the nth time 🙈😄

it's so funny how SG is dying to hold SMs waist even if SM is reaching out her hand 😏😆

spacer.png

*sigh* these two are very quiet lately, so are we. hope in the coming days or weeks we have something to cheer upon 😊 have a nice day or night guys! take care always 🤗

Yes, specially SG. He's so quiet. At least SM sometimes post in ig, but SG---nothing after March 3. Before he always post "nonsense" selfies of him or about his project. Or a picture of his costars like what he did in vagabond. But He also didn't post anything in LF when they're eating out offcam, he did post things like that in vagabond. 

And in this photo @ishipSGxSM you can actually feel the awkwardness of SM and SG that they can't make it right. SM didnt know where to begin because she's so conscious. 

---------------

MITH 125

the master said she'll give them flowerpot each since the master is into gardening. SG was ecstatic when he heard that, and said "really?" "I grow plants at home" 🤔😏 hmmm... made me think, does he? Or he meant by I, he means "SM" her family grow plants in their rooftop righ? 

Is this a crumb? 

CA406-FCC-F3-D3-42-FC-9-D2-B-6-BE3411-AA

F9016-C17-535-B-4-D53-B52-E-33-EE9-C5-FD

i like this episode, it's Butlers 2020 episodes so definitely After LF. The master said that she wants to plant the persimmon tree she bought (and I immediately thought blueberry scene), ring a bell SG? Haha! I'm sure he also remembered SM on this. And he said "I'm good in shoveling" really SG? Since when? Since LF, because of SM? Haha! 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnECLHJ33m/

Accidentally found this video on IG, SG celebrate his birthday with LMH & staff after filming their project. Now maybe this is the cause SM update her IG in the middle of the night when SG birthday, she missed her boyfriend 🙈

Spoiler

it's so funny how SG is dying to hold SMs waist even if SM is reaching out her hand 😏😆

spacer.png

*sigh* these two are very quiet lately, so are we. hope in the coming days or weeks we have something to cheer upon 😊 have a nice day or night guys! take care always 🤗

I like this scene so much. They just doing superman yoga pose for a moment (at least this is what we see on record, we dont know how long actually this scene off the record 😂) i can see the exploding chemistry from this 2 people only by doing this yoga pose 😍

I always wonder why SG & SM not following each other on IG, usually SG always follow his partner when he have a project or drama because he is a friendly person (of course this thing can be our hint about this ship) but not for his little forest partner.

I think he also not following Na Rae , because if he following seo jin&na rae but not for SM it will be weird for another people and people will can see if they have something to hide 😁 so the safest way is SG  not following another LF member except SJ he followed long time before LF.

After i try to observe, another official korean celebrity couple also doing this 

For example Shin min ah & kim wo bin (they only following each other after officially anounced), hyeri & ryu jun yeol, they are official couple but never showing their closeness to each other on social media (although their relationship are fine and still love each other, its because they want to keep in secret their relationship even all the world know their are a couple)

even rain & kim tae hee before married, they never show of their relationship.  (Correct me if iam wrong)

I know SG is try to separate his work and personal life now, but my feeling says he also have something he want keep in secret. Moreover after all crumb on this forum make me sure, there is something 😌 the bear, the same shirt & sweater, same phone on almost simultaneously time, "i love you" caption on SG IG a month ago, SM update her IG when SG birthday, and another crumb.

Conclusion : SG - SM dating 😌😌 this couple just wait perfect moment to spread the news or dispatch do some magic 😅

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
9 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnECLHJ33m/

Accidentally found this video on IG, SG celebrate his birthday with LMH & staff after filming their project. Now maybe this is the cause SM update her IG in the middle of the night when SG birthday, she missed her boyfriend 🙈

Reveal hidden contents

it's so funny how SG is dying to hold SMs waist even if SM is reaching out her hand 😏😆

spacer.png

*sigh* these two are very quiet lately, so are we. hope in the coming days or weeks we have something to cheer upon 😊 have a nice day or night guys! take care always 🤗

I like this scene so much. They just doing superman yoga pose for a moment (at least this is what we see on record, we dont know how long actually this scene off the record 😂) i can see the exploding chemistry from this 2 people only by doing this yoga pose 😍

I always wonder why SG & SM not following each other on IG, usually SG always follow his partner when he have a project or drama because he is a friendly person (of course this thing can be our hint about this ship) but not for his little forest partner.

I think he also not following Na Rae , because if he following seo jin&na rae but not for SM it will be weird for another people and people will can see if they have something to hide 😁 so the safest way is SG  not following another LF member except SJ he followed long time before LF.

After i try to observe, another official korean celebrity couple also doing this 

For example Shin min ah & kim wo bin (they only following each other after officially anounced), hyeri & ryu jun yeol, they are official couple but never showing their closeness to each other on social media (although their relationship are fine and still love each other, its because they want to keep in secret their relationship even all the world know their are a couple)

even rain & kim tae hee before married, they never show of their relationship.  (Correct me if iam wrong)

I know SG is try to separate his work and personal life now, but my feeling says he also have something he want keep in secret. Moreover after all crumb on this forum make me sure, there is something 😌 the bear, the same shirt & sweater, same phone on almost simultaneously time, "i love you" caption on SG IG a month ago, SM update her IG in when SG birthday, and another crumb.

Conclusion : SG - SM dating 😌😌 this couple just wait perfect moment to spread the news or dispatch do some magic 😅

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST 

@SosomingiI like reading long posts😊

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yes, specially SG. He's so quiet. At least SM sometimes post in ig, but SG---nothing after March 3. Before he always post "nonsense" selfies of him or about his project. Or a picture of his costars like what he did in vagabond. But He also didn't post anything in LF when they're eating out offcam, he did post things like that in vagabond. 

And in this photo @ishipSGxSM you can actually feel the awkwardness of SM and SG that they can't make it right. SM didnt know where to begin because she's so conscious. 

---------------

MITH 125

the master said she'll give them flowerpot each since the master is into gardening. SG was ecstatic when he heard that, and said "really?" "I grow plants at home" 🤔😏 hmmm... made me think, does he? Or he meant by I, he means "SM" her family grow plants in their rooftop righ? 

Is this a crumb? 

CA406-FCC-F3-D3-42-FC-9-D2-B-6-BE3411-AA

F9016-C17-535-B-4-D53-B52-E-33-EE9-C5-FD

i like this episode, it's Butlers 2020 episodes so definitely After LF. The master said that she wants to plant the persimmon tree she bought (and I immediately thought blueberry scene), ring a bell SG? Haha! I'm sure he also remembered SM on this. And he said "I'm good in shoveling" really SG? Since when? Since LF, because of SM? Haha! 

May I know which flower did SG get?😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ep 3 

2nd week of LF has been all about teamwork for samchons and imoos.

It's also the 1st night for kids without mom and dad but they adjusted well. SG is seen lullabying again baby Yi Hyeon. When SG becomes a father to his kids, he'd perfected this already haha.  Aunt Narae sleeeping with Yihan too. 

SG is a dependable father to Yihan, incharged for his tooth extraction lol.

spacer.png

And here comes the comforting mom because the son is having his biggest trial in his life 😅.

spacer.png

I love how SG sweetly smiled at SM here.

spacer.png

So we can clearly see that there is  undeniable rapport of these two from the very beginning starting on getting a child psychology license. 

They are a match made in heaven for us  Seungmin shippers that's why we can't stop 🤣.

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

So happy reading all opinions and more people support SeungMin. I joined this forum from page 2, and remember how I “force” myself to write every now and then to keep the forum alive; and how things has changed, now I have to “refrain” myself from keep checking this forum for updates. It has become a new addiction for me... 😂😂

@ishipSGxSM, @iheartseungmin, @LuckyGirlYeah, Somin’s IG story for sure keep our delulu alive.. With real flowers photos, she teased us with a sticker of daisy flowers with pickle green vase 😂😂 Someone might tell her about our forum...

And then... “Hey you, you’re cute!” And the rainbow with love sign... we really can’t stop delulu (until proven false).

The rainbow emoji expresses happiness. It can be used to express that something good has finally happened or that a person is happy with the outcome of something. 

spacer.png

Just like some of us, I also think that they might start officially dating in October last year and might be planning for a wedding; call it a hunch or acute delusional 😂😂  

In my opinion, Seung Gi would not hesitate to get married once he found the one. It is very clear that he wants a family. He’s been in the industry for so long, he has established loyal fans ranging from young teenagers to moms/grandmas 😂😂 Actually, I think he has stronger fanbase in more mature age range compare to the younger ones. The mature fans (or at least majority) would support if he decided to getting married.

And from some last episodes MITH, he kinda gave us hints that he’s planning of settling down.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
17 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

In my opinion, Seung Gi would not hesitate to get married once he found the one. It is very clear that he wants a family. He’s been in the industry for so long, he has established loyal fans ranging from young teenagers to moms/grandmas 😂😂 Actually, I think he has stronger fanbase in more mature age range compare to the younger ones. The mature fans (or at least majority) would support if he decided to getting married.

And from some last episodes MITH, he kinda gave us hints that he’s planning of settling down.

@LFCoupleExactly ! Very well said.This was my point. Some just misunderstood it. LSG has longevity in this industry than some of his contemporary kcelebs. He has  talents like MCing and singing other than acting. K showbiz is not hollywood where seasoned actors (almost all of them married ) can still shine in their 40’s -60’s. No problem for international fans but some(not all) k-fans just don’t support them anymore after marriage. Although established, marriage still has an impact on their popularity on SK. But I think not for LSG. He has mature fanbase and has a lot to offer in the entertainment world even after marriage. He’s that talented and flexible and can reinvent himself as he ages. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

MITH 125

Is this a crumb? 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMooohh nice catch! 👏 yes he might have given it to his mother in law haha! besides, when SG was the master (episode 146) he doesn't have plants at home except for the plant that was also the same as what SM has posted in her igs. 

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Spoiler

The mature fans (or at least majority) would support if he decided to getting married.

And from some last episodes MITH, he kinda gave us hints that he’s planning of settling down.

@LFCouple iam one of his fans which will support him if he getting married, as long his choice can make his life better & happy 🥰

Iam also thinking like you, some last episode of MITH he just like try to give some hint that he planning to get married in the near future

Iam addicted with this forum 😌 everyday i check this forum wish some good news 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Reveal hidden contents

The mature fans (or at least majority) would support if he decided to getting married.

And from some last episodes MITH, he kinda gave us hints that he’s planning of settling down.

@LFCouple iam one of his fans which will support him if he getting married, as long his choice can make his life better & happy 🥰

Iam also thinking like you, some last episode of MITH he just like try to give some hint that he planning to get married in the mear future

Iam addicted with this forum 😌 everyday i check this forum wish some good news 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Episode 2

They work side by side although this is just the continuation of their first task in making the suspension bridge. SG and SM seem so shy when talking to each other in this  ep. (although she fed him meat on their first dinner). They are very cautious of each other in comparison to when they talk to PNR or LSJ. spacer.png

and after LF, yes, he definitely changed his opinions/reactions to marriage and relationships as you can see in MITH. LF filming definitely has a huge impact on him. His interactions with the kids and especially meeting SM  made him want to talk about marriage openly unlike before. But he is now more discreet about his personal life. Hope to hear great news soon🤞.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
Spoiler

Episode 2

They work side by side although this is just the continuation of their first task in making the suspension bridge. SG and SM seem so shy when talking to each other in this  ep. (although she fed him meat on their first dinner). They are very cautious of each other in comparison to when they talk to PNR or LSJ. 

and after LF, yes, he definitely changed his opinions/reactions to marriage and relationships as you can see in MITH. LF filming definitely has a huge impact on him. His interactions with the kids and especially meeting SM  made him want to talk about marriage openly unlike before. But he is now more discreet about his personal life. Hope to hear great news soon🤞.

My heart blooming while read this 😌😌

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

Episodio 2

Trabajan uno al lado del otro, aunque esto es solo la continuación de su primera tarea al hacer el puente colgante. SG y SM parecen muy tímidos cuando se hablan en este episodio. (aunque ella le dio de comer carne en su primera cena). Son muy cautelosos entre sí en comparación con cuando hablan con PNR o LSJ. spacer.png

y después de LF, sí, definitivamente cambió sus opiniones / reacciones sobre el matrimonio y las relaciones, como se puede ver en MITH. La filmación de LF definitivamente tiene un gran impacto en él. Sus interacciones con los niños y, en especial, al conocer a SM le dieron ganas de hablar abiertamente sobre el matrimonio a diferencia de antes. Pero ahora es más discreto sobre su vida personal. Espero escuchar buenas noticias pronto🤞

they look happy ...!!

Let's see, is it my imagination or is it really that he has a green mask ??? His white coat .... 🤭 God I can't handle this ... SeungGi ... !!! check it out in your agency stories

IG hook_entertainment 

Edited by Diva
  • Like 1

Dont know how i can find this video, the video was in korean language, i try read the comment. And i found someone on the comment said "someone replied my comment (but now has been deleted). She said that the fortune teller said his future wife name start J"

I know this is just a prediction 🙈 

Guys, please try to check the comment on this video ( i wish i have korean friend who can help me translate korean in to english 😭... dying want to know what the fortune teller said)

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Awesome 3
  • Star Struck 1

@Sosomingi Tried to google translate the later part when she talked about SG’s marriage but all I understand that we’ll hear good news 2nd half of the year. Don’t know if she’s referring to marriage.

here are other yt vids where they talk about SG secretly dating now and planning about marriage and having 2 kids( according to comments). These were already posted here pages ago. Don’t believe in predictions but it’s always fun to watch.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:

Dont know how i can find this video, the video was in korean language, i try read the comment. And i found someone on the comment said "someone replied my comment (but now has been deleted). She said that the fortune teller said his future wife name start J"

I know this is just a prediction 🙈 

Guys, please try to check the comment on this video ( i wish i have korean friend who can help me translate korean in to english 😭... dying want to know what the fortune teller said)

😘😘😘 wow... But wait her real name state with Y... Anyway I'll still consider Jung Somin😁😁😁

We'll party once it's confirmed he's dating SM😎😎😎

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I think he’s busy shooting Mouse; and also MITH.

Just watch the bts of Mouse episode 5-6; I am surprised that the shooting of this episode happened after Amazing Saturday; seemed that they have been shootings for long time. No wonder if they are still shooting nights and days to catch up.

https://youtu.be/axfhR01aapI

spacer.png

Some fans concerned about Seung Gi; and I agree he did looked tired in the latest post from Hook.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMoru3epWU4/?igshid=1doocwetcsvrn

Wondering this related to Somin’s posts as well, when she posted and captioned with two bears, and the latest IG story, her captions were “healing healing”. Initially, I thought she said these, since she’s busy shooting and need rest. But, maybe these posts also to cheer Seung Gi, since both were quite busy and need healing. Hope they both have enough time to rest... SeungMin fightings...

@Diva  Hook’s IG story today (Seung Gi in white suit) is from MITH episode today.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 6

Yes, agree that SG is busy filming every day to catch up the tight schedule, and his new haircut is so recent (being found last week?!), which will be already appeared in the next ep7 of Mouse in coming Wed. He looks tired and need support from airen and of coz his loved ones SM. 

That's why SM also stays up late to support SG, to post ig story at midnight...again........and her bday ig post was published right after Mouse finished on air on that day.

Just thinking that maybe after SG finished the whole filming of Mouse, he got inspired to spend more time on his personal life and to settle down...to achieve his wellbeing goals....and then we will hear his good news and official announce that he found his Mrs Right this year! Before that, they will just keep being low profile and protect each other silently and secretly.

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3

@sg_sm Yes, I am surprised that the new hair cut is for episode 7; it’s really tight then.

Similar thinking, especially the latest IG story at 2am; delulu... maybe she waited; just to make sure he arrived home safely. 😍

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
Spoiler

That's why SM also stays up late to support SG, to post ig story at midnight...again........and her bday ig post was published right after Mouse finished on air on that day.

@sg_sm this is what exactly i also thinking. If iam not wrong, SM post on IG about her birthday is after mouse on air that day. SM also post on IG wearing yellow sweater with bear also before or on the day mouse on air isn't?? 

If this true.. this is was a big hint guys 😂😂 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1