Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

42 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Así que aquí está la canción de cuna que mencioné. 😴 Se llenó mucho más rápido de lo que esperaba.

Ocultar contenidos

Probablemente debería dejar de postergar las cosas de la vida real, así que la próxima debería ser dentro de un tiempo. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Intento hacer cada video con su propio tema, con la menor cantidad posible de clips superpuestos, y por ahora solo me quedan 1 o 2 ideas (hasta ahora), así que espero que veamos nuevas interacciones entre la pareja BB. 

¡¿O más LF = Little Forest, o más LF = Lee Family ?

Delighted with the video clip, the truth is that the two see each other in a bright light, with an I don't know what, it drags you to want to see them always together .. !! I hope the next video clip is with a song From SG to SM full of love ... !!! ❣️🌷🌹💘🌷🙏🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽

• Like 2
9 hours ago, WondererSG said:

Hmmm interpret at your own risk? 

Well my delulu mind is telling me, he's a member of the SM official fan site.. the color perfectly matched the cake they sent to her..😂😂😂

and since we're talking about the cake, don't forget the lilac roses bouquet she received for her birthday 🤣

6 hours ago, Mhay24 said:

What if the book is not owned by SG its SM just left in his house hehe

Delulu mind attack 

....and the plot thickens....:niu:

2 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is cute! He is using his phone while on filming break, and he's not posting in ig but he's always on his phone 

Plot twist : SG check his phone because he like read our delulu on this forum 🙄 and then he report to SM 

and a twist to the plot twist...SM actually read our comments and reacted/replied to them :hug:ooooooooowooooo

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

So here's the lullaby I mentioned. 😴 It filled up much quicker than I anticipated.

I probably should stop procrastinating on real life stuff so the next one should really be a while from now. 🤣🤣🤣 I try to make each video with its own theme, with as little overlapping clips as possible, and for now I only have 1 or 2 ideas left (so far), so I'm really hoping we get to see new interactions between the BB couple. 

Either more LF = Little Forest, or more LF = Lee Family?! Aahhh.

Edit: thoughts on the video

Reveal hidden contents

The song is part of Something in the Rain OST. (If you haven't seen it, I do recommend) Now, this particular song wasn't really memorable for me when I watched the drama, though two other songs were; Stand by Your Man, and Something in the Rain (also by Rachael Yamagata) and I've added them to one of my song playlists for a while now. I've had other songs in mind for the lullaby video, but when this song played as part of the playlist song recommendations and I got the chance to listen to it more carefully, I instantly fell in love.

All the clips are about JSM and LSG with kids except for two clips. For others that haven't watched LF, they may be a bit out of place or forced, but I really wanted to include them.

It's the scene were LSG was looking at JSM during the awards, and when both of them looked at each other after PNR mentioned that it will be the last day of LF. For me, these two scenes is where I really felt that they thought of missing each other after LF. 

The song says

"It seems so unreal

But it is not untrue"

Up to you to interpret it the way you want, but I really wanted to make this line about the two of them and what LF (could have) meant to them. 

I hope this line tugs at your hearts the way it did mine.

thanks again for another mv @Warm Paws👏🥰 your videos never fail to put a smile on my face even if i've seen those clips a thousand times haha it really hits different when we see the interactions of our blueberry couple ☺🫐💚🤍

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

@Warm Paws @Myshipperheart_SGSM omoooo is he text SM 😌😌🥳 i never see SG so busy with his phone before. I mean he check his phone 1-2 time but not this often. These few months, where fans get his photo there is always SG check his phone 😂

@Sosomingihello there. I have to ask you about the frequent checking on his phone. Was he like that as well during his previous drama like korean odyssey, vagabond and many more.? Or he is exceptionally being on his phone nowadays. Bc that is where we can see the big difference.  Thank you dear. 

4 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

@Warm Paws @Myshipperheart_SGSM omoooo is he text SM 😌😌🥳 i never see SG so busy with his phone before. I mean he check his phone 1-2 time but not this often. These few months, where fans get his photo there is always SG check his phone 😂

@Kae i try to find some photo while he filming those drama but can't find it he with his phone, i will check again later.

But in MITH & hometown flex, i start to realize he check phone often. (Correct me if iam wrong, maybe cause by my over delulu 😂)

In hometown flex he check his phone several time in car. This program broadcast around july-september 2020. Until now like we can see, SG large phone change into mini phone and began to be seen frequently check his phone.

On MITH begin he rarely do this (maybe just 1-2 time). But after he change phone to the mini one, we can see he frequently check his phone.

Actually i am also surprised fans get his photo while he still check his phone several time. 

I've read a comment said, this SG habit is similar like when he still dating with his ex (i mean maybe SG now dating with someone, but not his ex ofcourse)

Or maybe, he just playing some game with his mini phone 😂 but i guess playing game with small screen is not comfortable, moreover if we have big hand like SG 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@Kaeoh i forgot something, lets try to compare. A moment when SG doing radio promotion. 

Still remember he and another LF team do some promotion on radio, when the music turn on ( break time, SG not try to check his phone)

But on mouse radio promotion when he wearing white sweater, when the music on, SG frequently check his phone for a moment. Can you feel the difference?? 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Tasty 1
3 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Kaeoh i forgot something, lets try to compare. A moment when SG doing radio promotion. 

Still remember he and another LF team do some promotion on radio, when the music turn on ( break time, SG not try to check his phone)

But on mouse radio promotion when he wearing white sweater, when the music on, SG frequently check his phone for a moment. Can you feel the difference?? 

we all know why...who need  a phone when SM was sitting prettily just next to him?:lenny:

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

That’s good I usually compare previous activities and recent behaviors of ppl to know if there’s a hint. Just like all of you i look for small details and subtle movements too as if i was right in front of them. Celebs tend to be private as much as they can with their personal life and not showing the obvious signs. But we need to sometimes read between lines to know there was something fishy. Don’t you worry dear just do what makes you happy. We support each other here.

• Like 4

Yes. It is so weird that he was often seen with his phone, specially after he changed to a mini. It's like his phone is very necessary to him these days. And it's delulu and heavenly crazy idea to think that he took that quick break to breathe, be alone and checked his phone. For someone who is taken, you will always check your phone or "check in" to let that someone know you are on a break and will be back in a few, he just needed to say a quick hi. Honesty, i cant think of anyone besides SM. She just really fit in perfectly. 

And i agree that it could be her assistants or even herself (SM) is actually lurking here from time to time. Im sure by this time, they both know our ship exists because they are everywhere in socmed since LF has becoming famous internationally the past months. So they know that we are here. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Kae said:

That’s good I usually compare previous activities and recent behaviors of ppl to know if there’s a hint. Just like all of you i look for small details and subtle movements too as if i was right in front of them. Celebs tend to be private as much as they can with their personal life and not showing the obvious signs. But we need to sometimes read between lines to know there was something fishy. Don’t you worry dear just do what makes you happy. We support each other here.

If i have time, i will rewatch the whole 16 episodes of LF and some other videos of them too. And i will try to keep up with all your observations. My fellow investigators. Lol

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Sosomingi I haven’t seen the mouse promotion yet. But in LF radio promotion, i think he was more of looking at his watch and he looked kind of awkward tbh. It’s hard to comment bc there was no eng subtitles. I couldn’t understand the mc too what she was asking. But I remember there was one part SG bit his finger and made a sidelong shy glance after talking to SM. Idk for me he looked like a person having a crush. Btw Isn’t SG always active during interviews ( he might be tired that time perhaps.)  Oh and i stand corrected  just in case i said something wrong. 

Bc i’m just new. Among the SG fans, i have to ask if he used to always browse the social media platforms or internet when he got time before like in between shows or would rather interact with co-stars. I just want to be more certain that’s all. 
and when you said he once did check on his phone regularly during his relationship with Yoona only. Then that’s a big hint. 

@Kae well I am not a long time fan of sg, but somehow I saw his vagabond bts pics, he spent his break time with costars

also, logically you won't checking or browsing your own news on social media platforms during shoots, most probably it is personal matters, more like checkin your lover's text, close friends group etc.

I wish we got SM's recent bts (drama, ads, any of her recent bts shoots), if she keeps her phone in her hand during breaks too, then we call it a jackpot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I don't know why the entire country of SK are sleeping on this couple, when we international viewers saw many things... If news break out of them dating, it would be no surprise for us, but for Korean people it would be like they step on a snake's tail... They should have been the torch bearer of this couple for they understand the language, but of course I get it now 'Love has no language'😘😘😘

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
4 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Another "check my phone" caught on camera moment of SG. This time he's literally was sending a message i guess to someone. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMuAFubJ45sqn3hZm30m0mR39bJsP9cBDAC-p00/?igshid=1byld2196fbz7

hope you could also screenshot if it's not a hassle for you? will appreciate it much. thanks! her page is on private 😔 

watching MITH ep164. you pointed out here SG wearing white coat & pickle green face mask. now in one of the scenes, they put sash on them. the color of the sash is purple. haha all the seungmin colors are present 🫐💚🤍

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
42 minutes ago, pokepo said:

@Kae well I am not a long time fan of sg, but somehow I saw his vagabond bts pics, he spent his break time with costars

also, logically you won't checking or browsing your own news on social media platforms during shoots, most probably it is personal matters, more like checkin your lover's text, close friends group etc.

I wish we got SM's recent bts (drama, ads, any of her recent bts shoots), if she keeps her phone in her hand during breaks too, then we call it a jackpot.

Oh dang.. sorry I meant not during shows but free time. Thanks for pointing that out 

28 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I don't know why the entire country of SK are sleeping on this couple, when we international viewers saw many things... If news break out of them dating, it would be no surprise for us, but for Korean people it would be like they step on a snake's tail... They should have been the torch bearer of this couple for they understand the language, but of course I get it now 'Love has no language'😘😘😘

I am curious too. They have to understand it was a reality show. Compared to how actors act in a drama with a script to follow. Sg and Sm though have shown us real teamwork, they became really close( to the point where it makes you cringe/ embarrassed) it was out of their own accord. Some may say it’s for the kids, but the more you see them it was like they were in their own little world with kids. I have no idea who SK netizens ship SG to but SM is the most leading candidate. 

1 minute ago, Kae said:

I am curious too. They have to understand it was a reality show. Compared to how actors act in a drama with a script to follow. Sg and Sm though have shown us real teamwork, they became really close( to the point where it makes you cringe/ embarrassed) it was out of their own accord. Some may say it’s for the kids, but the more you see them it was like they were in their own little world with kids. I have no idea who SK netizens ship SG to but SM is the most leading candidate. 

I meant potentially most leading candidate 

• Like 5

I really tried not to comment on this because i really dont want to ruin the delulu mode but can't help but to share my thought.. 

About this photos of him on the phone while on break during filming, probably because of the script.. i havent saw any script book after the episode 5 so there's a probability that it was in their gadget now.. the PD also using gadget for his script too so maybe it was on his phone too.. 

@Kae im not a long time fan but ive watched and even rewatched almost all his works,almost all videos available and i can say theres a big difference now.. just like i always said, if the SG i gotto know stil didnt change, i can say theres something going on him now..him  checking phone while filming VS was a sign.. before theres no cam caught him checking his phone except when he was stil in a relationship before.. its happening again.. last year,i was even asked by my fellow Airen why he keep checking his phone, i remember i answered maybe he got a mesaage.. 😂😂😂

And now the recent radio guesting was very visible, i really wanna think he's playing our  delulu, that he knew about this forum for him to do such checking and all the crumbs we got.. but i do believe his not that type of person.. 

Now i love seeing him busy on the phone because i really love the thought that he was in a relationship.. before i joined this forum last feb 21, i was really wondering who's the lucky girl.. and here i am having drone to delulus over and over again..😂😂😂😂

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Jed2012 dear...are you live in SK?? If yes, maybe you can help us with check is it any rumour about them?? 😂😂

I wish I live in Korea but sadly no. I just know a bit of their culture because I had Korean Students when I was teaching. I'm going to try to ask some of my students in Korea hahaha

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, Jed2012 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TVU8snw15/

SG is really proud of his Songpyeon because they all look pretty. In Korea they believe you'll have pretty daughters when you make pretty songpyeon. He must be thinking he will have beautiful daughters when he gets married. :love:

Wow you are right. It looks pretty and tasty. Rice cake with filling. Yum 🤤
 And yes well prepared one leads to meeting a handsome man/ beautiful wife soon and 

12 minutes ago, Jed2012 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TVU8snw15/

SG is really proud of his Songpyeon because they all look pretty. In Korea they believe you'll have pretty daughters when you make pretty songpyeon. He must be thinking he will have beautiful daughters when he gets married. :love:

Yes you are right and a well prepared one accdg to some leads to meeting a handsome man/ beautiful wife and same.. blessed with pretty daughters. Hmmm 🤔..