Spoiler

beforeย theres no cam caught him checking his phone except when he was stil in a relationship before.. its happening again.. last year,i was even asked by my fellow Airenย why he keep checking his phone, i remember i answeredย maybe he got a mesaage..ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@WondererSGย yeah i also get this information. SG always check his phone is like his old habit when he still in relationship with his ex ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

If the script now canย read with the phone, i think the mini phone isย to small to read the script (at least for my eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ)ย 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Here's one of the screenshot @ishipSGxSM, this is when he (i think) was typing a message, perhaps replying to someone. And I think he's smiling while typing hahaha! But it could've been better and well illustrated if you can access the ig post itself, too bad its on private ๐Ÿฅดย 

ย 

28-E59-B50-4-FC9-4-DF0-8-AD9-47-D3078-A0

This is MITH filming right? The master that stage them the Christmas Carol??ย 

12 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

I really tried not to comment on this because i really dont want to ruin the delulu mode but can't help but to share myย thought..ย 

ย 

About this photos of him on the phone while on break during filming,ย probably because of the script.. i havent saw any script book after the episode 5 so there's a probability that it was in their gadget now.. the PD also using gadget for his script too so maybe itย was on his phone too..ย 

ย 

@Kae im not a long time fan but iveย watched and even rewatchedย almost all his works,almost all videos available and i can say theres a big difference now.. just like i always said, if the SG i gottoย know stil didnt change, i can say theres something going on him now..him ย checkingย phone while filming VS was a sign.. before theres no cam caught him checking his phone except when he was stil in a relationship before.. its happening again.. last year,i was even asked by my fellow Airen why he keep checking his phone, i remember i answered maybe he got a mesaage.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

And now the recent radio guesting was very visible, i really wanna think he's playing ourย  delulu, that he knew about this forum for him to do such checking and all the crumbs we got.. but i do believe his not that type of person..ย 

ย 

Now i love seeing him busy on the phone because i really love the thought that he was in a relationship.. before i joined this forum last feb 21, i was really wondering who's the lucky girl.. and here i am having drone to delulus over and over again..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Wow so it isย unusual for him to check his phone all the time. It happened before when he was still in relationship with his ex. And it is happening again.ย 

• Like 3

I so love SG nowadays! The "no touch" policy being implemented by none other than.... hhaha! Delulu! 2nd photo, yes he's hand on her shoulder but you can see there's restraint still. And his face "dont take a picture of this pose" haha. The girl is really a touchy girl, huh? Hahaha.ย 

ย 

A1-DCE7-E7-E366-4-AD0-9647-31-BE6457-BFC

7-F3911-A2-F37-E-42-C0-8565-3365-E8-AF36

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Sosomingi said:
ย  Hide contents

beforeย theres no cam caught him checking his phone except when he was stil in a relationship before.. its happening again.. last year,i was even asked by my fellow Airenย why he keep checking his phone, i remember i answeredย maybe he got a mesaage..ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@WondererSGย yeah i also get this information. SG always check his phone is like his old habit when he still in relationship with his ex ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

If the script now canย read with the phone, i think the mini phone isย to small to read the script (at least for my eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ)ย 

If he has another phone with a bigger screen than that mini iphoneย why would he save the script there unless you want something more uncomfortable.ย 

4 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

This is MITH filming right? The master that stage them the Christmas Carol??ย 

Yes that's the one @WondererSG, the caption too is pointing out him using his phone often during MITH filming. You know what's strange? Everyone is noticing his frequent use of his phone on and off cam. It's not just us seungmin shippers. Even Airens noticed it too. Meaning, his supporters have been seeing a different SG theseย days. And who wouldn't? He's super energetic, glowing, happy and looking inspired. So, this concludes that what we are seeing, people 'outside our world' notices it too. So there really is something about SG that people also see---and that he is in love.ย 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 2
16 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yes that's the one @WondererSG, the caption too is pointing out him using his phone often during MITH filming. You know what's strange? Everyone is noticing his frequent use of his phone on and off cam. It's not just us seungmin shippers. Even Airens noticed it too. Meaning, his supporters have been seeing a different SG theseย days. And who wouldn't? He's super energetic, glowing, happy and looking inspired. So, this concludes that what we are seeing, people 'outside our world' notices it too. So there really is something about SG that people also see---and that he is in love.ย 

According to the IG account, it was for MITH ep151, aired on December 20, 2020.ย 
He was still using a bigger phone.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like 2

A080-F842-D25-D-4-DA2-BDBF-E3450-E4-F2-B

ย 

https://postimg.cc/56mNVcck

ย 

SG's manager was holding sth likeย iPad at the shooting site last Wed, and there's script in the bag....his manager was being captured by another staff and he re-posted as ig story inย his ig kimbosung2, justย in time to screen cap last week and never thought of this can be an evidence hahahaa

ย 

So....it's pretty sure that SG is using his personal phone during break to get some recharge from someone special!ย 

ย 

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 5
  • Awesome 1
6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I so love SG nowadays! The "no touch" policy being implemented by none other than.... hhaha! Delulu! 2nd photo, yes he's hand on her shoulder but you can see there's restraint still. And his face "dont take a picture of this pose" haha. The girl is really a touchy girl, huh? Hahaha.ย 

we can even see his legs are positioned away from her. SG is too gentleman and well-mannered guy. and he respects his special someone for sure ๐Ÿซ

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

@SosomingiI definitely agree with you. ย 
And, I am glad you are active here. You help a lot in making the thread move even if there are few crumbs from the couple these days. ย I am sorry for arguing with you then and and even saying my heart was going to explode. ย I hope we are good now. ย 
ย 

Life is stressful these days. ย I try to snatch few minutes just toย come here to de-stress myself...ย 

Thank you Blueberryย shippers. Your posts are a big big help! ย 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

SosomingiI definitelyย agree with you. ย 
And, I am glad you are active here. You help a lot in making the thread move even if there are few crumbs from the couple these days. ย Iย am sorry for arguing with you then and and even saying my heart was going to explode. ย I hope we are good now. ย 
ย 

Life is stressful these days. ย I try to snatch few minutes just toย come here to de-stress myself...ย 

Thank you Blueberryย shippers. Your posts areย a big big help! ย 

@LsgJsmย aaawww that is so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ iam sorry too if maybe my words make you misunderstand (cause my english not good).ย 

ย 

Of course we are good now dear, lets encourage each other ๐Ÿ˜Š lets share some crumb each other.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, sg_sm said:

A080-F842-D25-D-4-DA2-BDBF-E3450-E4-F2-B

ย 

https://postimg.cc/56mNVcck

ย 

SG's manager was holding sth likeย iPad at the shooting site last Wed, and there's script in the bag....his manager was being captured by another staff and he re-posted as ig story inย his ig kimbosung2, justย in time to screen cap last week and never thought of this can be an evidence hahahaa

ย 

So....it's pretty sure that SG is using his personal phone during break to get some recharge from someone special!ย 

ย 

Oh thank you for that evidence. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย  really looking for some of this so i can finally says he is really busy on the phone because of something else..

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:

ย 

1 hour ago, Kae said:

If he has another phone with a bigger screen than that mini iphoneย why would he save the script there unless you want something more uncomfortable.ย 

I used to read series in iphone 4s before so i think reading script in that mini for sure wasnt uncomfortable if ever.. and the fact that he used his mini for his tradings, for sure it wasnt uncomfy for him to used it too for the script..ย besides it wasnt even clear if its really his mini..

ย 

anyway now that somebody posted something about that evidence, can assumed him is busy with a more personal thing..

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

ย 

I used to read series in iphone 4s before so i think reading script in that mini for sure wasnt uncomfortable if ever.. and the fact that he used his mini for his tradings, for sure it wasnt uncomfy for him to used it too for the script..ย besides it wasnt even clear if its really his mini..

ย 

anyway now that somebody posted something about that evidence, can assumed him is busy with a more personal thing..

You have a point there and i used 4s too while i was a studentย and whenย given another choice if i have bigger one and more comfy to use i would prefer that oneย but that was just my opinion. Hey different ppl may have different preferences I get it. You are right. Sorry

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Kae said:

You have a point there and i used 4s too while i was a studentย and whenย given another choice if i have bigger one and more comfy to use i would prefer that oneย but that was just my opinion. Hey different ppl may have different preferences I get it. You are right. Sorry

You dont have to say sorry..ย  i got your point too.. i just share my thought so that i can get some facts too and i got it.. Just like you questioning some of delulu's here, i questioned mine too most of the time.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

You dont have to say sorry..ย  i got your point too.. i just share my thought so that i can get some facts too and i got it.. Just like you questioning some of delulu's here, i questioned mine too most of the time.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ohh.. dear.ย I appreciate it very much. I have been to alot of shipping couples that isย where I learned to question my delusionalย mind. But its not bad to have fun and hope for something good to happen. Have a good day to you.ย 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Kae said:

Ohh.. dear.ย I appreciate it very much. I have been to alot of shipping couples that isย where I learned to question my delusionalย mind. But its not bad to have fun and hope for something good to happen. Have a good day to you.ย 

This is my fiirst shipping thats why my delusion wasย stil guarded but im so aware on what ive sawย at LF, i denied to believe at the very first time ive watch the series.. but now after all the timeline checking and observations and all the crumbs, at least , our delulusย  have the possibilityย of being real,..Am iย right Blueberry Couple??ย  Wish they can confirm it forย us ..ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i think my delulu is too much right now

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

This is my fiirst shipping thats why my delusion wasย stil guarded but im so aware on what ive sawย at LF

ย 

This is perfectly fine and actually very helpful. Here's what I recently just said in the Mouse thread, which I think perfectly applies here as well.

ย 

"Sometimes we need to take a step back, and the thoughts of people that don't dig too deep are more valuable and actually makes more sense. After all, the deeper you dig, the deeper the tunnel vision. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ"

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

I don't remember who talked about Seung gi's books. The ones he has at home. I just wanna say to you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I tried so hard to zoom on those in the living room and also those in the "cinema room" But I failed.ย 

And the meaning of the books about flowers/art looks like So min's hobbies I agree โ˜บ

ย 

ย 

And who mentioned Yeolmo's last vlog, the way he felt asleep reminds us exactly how he slept on Seung gi's arms ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

Sorry can't remember the names. I often try react to all your messages even if I can't reply immediately but then I forgot who said what ๐Ÿ˜… and seungmin shippers are so fast that we don't have other choice to jump in the moving train and just look at the beautiful landscapes smiling ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Hi seungmin peeps, nice observations.ย The art books, plants, mint and purple colors and all. The way SG was always on his phone , it seems that our hunch about him being in a realationship right now might be true and not delusional for theyย said that it heโ€™s just like thatย when he was still with his ex. We maybe right and we also maybe wrong, maybe heโ€™s just into a game or an app andย interested in reading about a topic thatโ€™s why heโ€™s always glued on his phone๐Ÿ˜œ.
I came across comments on his other shipโ€™s forum, where they are also pointing out that he is also into marriage/settling downย lately .spacer.pngspacer.png

we just need some bts monthly house filmingย pics where we can see SM also glued on her iphone during breaks. Then we can connect the dots.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

Hola seungmin peeps, buenas observaciones. Los libros de arte, las plantas, los colores menta y morado y todo. Por la forma en que SG siempre estaba en su telรฉfono, parece que nuestra corazonada de que รฉl estรก en una relaciรณn en este momento podrรญa ser cierta y no delirante, porque dijeron que รฉl es asรญ cuando todavรญa estaba con su ex. Tal vez tengamos razรณn y tal vez tambiรฉn estemos equivocados, tal vez solo estรฉ en un juego o una aplicaciรณn y estรฉ interesado en leer sobre un tema, por eso siempre estรก pegado a su telรฉfono ๐Ÿ˜œ .
Me encontrรฉ con comentarios en el foro de su otro barco, donde tambiรฉn seรฑalan que รฉl tambiรฉn estรก interesado en casarse / establecerse รบltimamente.spacer.pngspacer.png

Solo necesitamos algunas fotos de filmaciones mensuales de BTS en las que podamos ver a SM pegada en su iPhone durante los descansos. Entonces podemos conectar los puntos.

good night could you tell me what "bts" and "bct" mean Pleaseย