Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

34 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

LSG realmente tiene ese brillo últimamente. No sé. es como un buen vino. envejeciendo con gracia. bien cuidado. 😁 🤍 🫐 💚

spacer.png

( 📷 ctto)

Well, yes, and so you can see that glow of happiness to SoMin, it will be that our blueberry couple are together .. !!! 

A young fan wrote this to SoMin and I really liked it, because that's how I see it too.

A poet wrote about beauty 

"There are souls that one wants to look at like a window full of sun ".

❣️🌷🌹🤞💐🙏 JungSoMinSeungGi...!! 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

I totally agree, when a man looks younger and more handsome than usual, it's a sign that he's in a new relationship and that he's very happy (I mean not a 2/3 years relationship, a recent one)

@SGxSM 😌😌 me after read this : imagine SG always stick to his phone and always show his dimple smile while read message from SM with the mini screen phone 🐻

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Ep 3

So Min's smile is just so pretty, when she's next to him... 

20210325-143610.jpg

Spoiler

20210325-143623.jpg

They always tying that rope together lols... 

In the playground they also always moving around together, so do in the blueberry fields.

And I really like when they're trying to bargain with Yi Han together. Seung Gi really funny too... 

20210325-143648.jpg

They always laugh together ^^

Spoiler

20210325-143700.jpg

Lastly, Seung Gi want to do hand clasping together, but the rest not too interested, except well you know "only" So Min lols.. She even gathering all others hand. Hmmm is SG just want to touch her hand actually? 🤔

20210325-143722.jpg

Spoiler

20210325-143730.jpg

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Yes @SilverMoonTea, agree on this. There really was something since the beginning that's pulling these two together. I think SG find SM pretty since day 1. And his feelings just grew deeper as the time passes and was able to know SM better. 

Just now, ishipSGxSM said:

here's SG reading a script. so we can say that when he is holding his phone, most probably it's for personal use. haha 🫐

spacer.png

Yup. He is still in the old school way of reading s script. It really could be he's checking his stocks and of course keepin in touch with SM in between breaks. Since SM has more free time nowadays. 

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 1
21 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They are really #seungmindating and blueberry couple! 

6734-F1-A6-11-E0-49-F9-8-FEB-F6528252-E2

This PD nim once seen on SM vlog. They & some staf eat together, i think PD nim have close relation with SM & SG. 

Hi @Sosomingican you remember what's the date of the vlog? So I can rewatch it and maybe find some crumbs haha. Maybe SG was there too but not shown in the video to avoid Seungmin shippers' eagle eyes :lenny:

• Like 1

It's so pleasing to see that SM is really comfortable with LSJ, here we can see that LSJ really approved of SM to SG. The way the three talked, I wish I can ask the kids what were they talking about that time. SM even looked at SG. And he nodded. 

A4545-D22-C77-E-4-B75-955-A-72165-DFF80-

This is the first time I was able to capture this. SM and SG was side by side bidding goodbye to the kids, and I noticed that SG stared at SM while she's saying goodbye to the kids. We know who was that kind of "look" only for. SG really soften when it comes to SM, just by looking at her, his eyes changes, softer. So cute. 

EBCD3-DD3-ED74-47-E1-89-DB-01320-C3-FEEE

I always love this shot. It's just so sad that (of course) they cut it out. How close they are standing facing each other, you'll see that they are literally always together. And look at how far LSJ and NR were from them. Why would you stand that close, right? And I really think his "little tantrums" was really meant for SM. I think this was when they started to flirt with each other. Noticed that he looked at her when he laid down, like playing with her. 

B1296313-06-DB-4114-A85-E-CD18-DA6940-DD

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

idk what you think about this but after rewatching it a few times. This scene ( planting the blueberry) shows us how SG cares for SM. He was exhausted that time and complained at first( he cannot do overtime) but when he saw how determined SM was and willing to do it by herself. He got worried and ended up asking her to do it together. I think Seo Jin here was teasing him and referring to his determination to help her. Just Look at how embarrassed he(SG) was. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

I always love this shot. It's just so sad that (of course) they cut it out. How close they are standing facing each other, you'll see that they are literally always together. And look at how far LSJ and NR were from them. Why would you stand that close, right? And I really think his "little tantrums" was really meant for SM. I think this was when they started to flirt with each other. Noticed that he looked at her when he laid down, like playing with her. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMyou really make me want rewatch LF again 😅 don't know how many time i rewatch it 😂

Iam just miss their interaction so much 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Kae said:

idk what you think about this but after rewatching it a few times. This scene ( planting the blueberry) shows us how SG cares for SM. He was exhausted that time and complained at first( he cannot do overtime) but when he saw how determined SM was and willing to do it by herself. He got worried and ended up asking her to do it together. I think Seo Jin here was teasing him and referring to his determination to help her. Just Look at how embarrassed he(SG) was. 

I love this scene, SG can't win over SM lols. But look at SM when SG finally gave in and said let's do it together, she's back with her usual giggling mood :laugh:

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

It's so pleasing to see that SM is really comfortable with LSJ, here we can see that LSJ really approved of SM to SG. The way the three talked, I wish I can ask the kids what were they talking about that time. SM even looked at SG. And he nodded. 

This is the first time I was able to capture this. SM and SG was side by side bidding goodbye to the kids, and I noticed that SG stared at SM while she's saying goodbye to the kids. We know who was that kind of "look" only for. SG really soften when it comes to SM, just by looking at her, his eyes changes, softer. So cute. 

I always love this shot. It's just so sad that (of course) they cut it out. How close they are standing facing each other, you'll see that they are literally always together. And look at how far LSJ and NR were from them. Why would you stand that close, right? And I really think his "little tantrums" was really meant for SM. I think this was when they started to flirt with each other. Noticed that he looked at her when he laid down, like playing with her. 

i feel that from episode 6, SM let her guard down already. it seems to me that she became clingy to SG from this episode forward. not that we are complaining, right? haha

i wonder... why is it that even if we rewatch LF a couple times more, we still smile silly when we see the two of them? and even if we have seen those scenes a thousand times, we can still see new sweet loving moments? hahaha! i can't explain it anymore. these two are pulling all of us together like a magnet. we all feel as one in knowing that they are together in real life. haha

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 7
55 minutes ago, Kae said:

I think Seo Jin here was teasing him and referring to his determination to help her. Just Look at how embarrassed he(SG) was. 

yes. LSJs face is so transparent that we can almost always feel what he is thinking. hahaha! his face is always a dead giveaway to us shippers that there might really something going on between SG&SM. 🤭🤍💚

i can imagine SG doing this to LSJ... 😆

(sadly there's no sound but if you watch this episode, you will hear how sweetly cha eun woo called seung gi hyung 3 times 😊)

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Es muy agradable ver que SM se siente realmente cómodo con LSJ, aquí podemos ver que LSJ realmente aprobó de SM a SG. Por la forma en que hablaron los tres, me gustaría poder preguntarles a los niños de qué estaban hablando esa vez. SM incluso miró a SG. Y asintió con la cabeza. 

A4545-D22-C77-E-4-B75-955-A-72165-DFF80-

Esta es la primera vez que pude capturar esto. SM y SG estaban uno al lado del otro despidiéndose de los niños, y me di cuenta de que SG miraba a SM mientras ella se despedía de los niños. Sabemos para quién era ese tipo de "mirada" sólo. SG realmente se suaviza cuando se trata de SM, con solo mirarla, sus ojos cambian, más suaves. Tan lindo. 

EBCD3-DD3-ED74-47-E1-89-DB-01320-C3-FEEE

Siempre me encanta esta foto. Es tan triste que (por supuesto) lo cortaron. Qué tan cerca estén uno frente al otro, verá que literalmente siempre están juntos. Y mira qué tan lejos estaban LSJ y NR de ellos. ¿Por qué estarías tan cerca, verdad? Y realmente creo que sus "pequeños berrinches" estaban destinados a SM. Creo que fue entonces cuando empezaron a coquetear entre ellos. Notó que la miraba cuando se acostaba, como si estuviera jugando con ella. 

B1296313-06-DB-4114-A85-E-CD18-DA6940-DD

good morning beautiful girls ... in the first image, where SoMin is getting up while doing it she practically turns to see SeungGi while he is talking with the boy's mother,They're both cute, and they're looking for each other.

• Like 2

OMG you girls...I tried so hard to just lurk secretly and not to comments.....But with all these moments that you girls shared, I just can't....🤣🤣🤣

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I noticed that shot too when SG stared at SM with those endearing eyes when saying goodbye to LF kids....I also love how he sat down when she did and then stood up as soon as she stood up.....

Talking about him throwing tantrums.... after rewatching the whole thing again....One of my many favorite scenes was when they play that the majority rule game. This one is very cute interaction between the two.

I love SJ's surprising face expression so much when he looked at SG. It was like why are you behaving like this kind of look...🤣🤣The way he swiftly changed his tone of voice from NR to SM and that childish whining....and then SM started to whine too...Thanks to NR onni/nuna stepping in.....🤣🤣🤣

@Kae That bickering 🫐🫐 replanting conversation is one of the most discussed topics here.... My read was that SG just made a scene complaining but he actually was planning (and really looking forward to) to do it with her.... But it was a wrong move from him...🤣🤣🤣 Unfortunately, she did not find it funny. 🤭🤭She was obviously pissed and disappointed as he said he would help from the beginning..without her asking for help from him.....They even talked about it before the kids arrived that they would do it together after sending kids to bed...  So when he said that he could not do it.....She was like fine...Nevermind, I would do it alone. He would not let her do so and she would not back down.... So Min looked soft but she is not...definitely not a pushover.... Thanks to NR again...their all time arbitrator...😁😁

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
28 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

OMG you girls...I tried so hard to just lurk secretly and not to comments.....But with all there moments that you girls shared, I just can't....🤣🤣🤣

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I noticed that short to when SG stared at SM with those endearing eyes when saying goodbye LF kids....I also love how he sat down when she did and then stood up when she stood up.....

Talking about him throwing tantrums.... after rewatching the whole thing again....One of my another favorite scenes was when they play that the majority rule game. This one is very cute interaction between the two.

I love SJ's surprising face expression so much when he looked at SG. It was like why are you behaving like this kind of look...🤣🤣The way he swiftly changed his tone of voice from NR to SM and that childish whining....and then SM started to whine too...Thanks to NR onni/nuna stepping in.....🤣🤣🤣

@Kae That bickering 🫐🫐 replanting conversation is one of the most discussed topic here.... My read was that SG just made a scene complaining but he actually was planning to do it with her.... But it was a wrong move...🤣🤣🤣 Unfortunately, she did not find it funny. 🤭🤭She was obviously pissed and disappointed as he said he would help from the beginning..without her asking for help from him.....They even talked about it that they would do it together after sending kids to bed...  So when he said that he could not do it.....She was like fine...Nevermind, I would do it alone. He would not let her do so and she would not back down.... So Min looked soft but she is not...definitely not a pushover.... Thanks to NR again...their all time arbitrator...😁😁

@WaterCat oh yeah i also thought she looked pissed. You are right maybe they already talked about it before but SG wanted to postpone it to some other time perhaps bc he was tired. From the comments, someone said he made the tent that day. For me, It was more like a lover’s quarrel. And yes she said to do it alone if you’re not helping.  SG thought if nobody is going to assist her then he wouldn’t let her do it by herself no matter how tired he was. And LSJ noticed it, he was impressed of how determined SG was( not on the job but for doing it for SM sake) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
37 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

My read was that SG just made a scene complaining but he actually was planning to do it with her.... But it was a wrong move...🤣🤣🤣 Unfortunately, she did not find it funny. 🤭🤭

SG being a person who wants to be always needed, always wants attention and assurance from others, met his match in SM. he can't get his way with SM so for sure that caught his attention big time. SM is a good challenge for him. by getting SMs attention, approval, and affection, SG slowly fell into SMs charms. 🤭

44 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

OMG you girls...I tried so hard to just lurk secretly and not to comments.....But with all these moments that you girls shared, I just can't....🤣🤣🤣

oh no you can't! you always have to share every thought you have so we can all be crazy together. hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

yes. LSJs face is so transparent that we can almost always feel what he is thinking. hahaha! his face is always a dead giveaway to us shippers that there might really something going on between SG&SM. 🤭🤍💚

(sadly there's no sound but if you watch this episode, you will hear how sweetly cha eun woo called seung gi hyung 3 times 😊)

spacer.png

@ishipSGxSM don’t you think it’s like a well planned event/ series. How they assemble the right ppl/actors for the project. I call it Fate. I am just glad LSJ was there. He is like a close confidante of SG even on personal matters about love and relationship. NR is like a big sister always on the rescue. And lastly, putting SM and SG for the first time in a show about kids. Like a truly match made in heaven. LF even made SG change his perspective of marriage and relationship. Was it a coincidence? Or the show was put in place for a reason. 🤔 🧐 

1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

spacer.png

• Awesome 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

SG being a person who wants to be always needed, always wants attention and assurance from others, met his match in SM. he can't get his way with SM so for sure that caught his attention big time. SM is a good challenge for him. by getting SMs attention, approval, and affection, SG slowly fell into SMs charms. 🤭

That how I read it too.... Was about to say the same thing but didn't want my post to get too long.... I think that how she got him from the beginning. Might not be the romantic feeling from the start but for sure he was really impressed from the first time they met. From how well-mannered she was calling him sunbaenim, how great she handled YM, her savage answer 'this is my house' to SJ, and how she wanted to try getting child psychiatry license. I absolutely agreed, he definitely see SM as a challenge. Definitely not like the other girls he has worked with in the industry. She is really unique. I could see he really tried to talk to her from day 1.... One thing I noticed for the first time after my 12th rewatch 🤣🤣🤣 was EP.3 around minutes 41ish...Yihan was not eating waiting for Brooke....When Brooke arrived with SM, everyone turned around except for SG....but as soon as NR started to tell SM that Yihan not eating waiting for Brooke....SG immediately turned around repeating the same thing NR just said to SM.... I was like 😏😏

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
17 minutes ago, Kae said:

don’t you think it’s like a well planned event/ series. How they assemble the right ppl/actors for the project. I call it Fate. I am just glad LSJ was there. He is like a close confidante of SG even on personal matters about love and relationship. NR is like a big sister always on the rescue. And lastly, putting SM and SG for the first time in a show about kids. Like a truly match made in heaven. LF even made SG change his perspective of marriage and relationship. Was it a coincidence? Or the show was put in place for a reason. 🤔 🧐 

spacer.png

@Kae😄

14 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

One thing I noticed for the first time after my 12th rewatch 🤣🤣🤣 was EP.2 around minutes 37ish...Yihan was not eating waiting for Brooke....When Brooke arrived with SM, everyone turned around except for SG....but as soon as NR started to tell SM that Yihan not eating waiting for Brooke....SG immediately turned around repeating the same thing NR just said to SM.... I was like 😏😏

okay i'll rewatch this now... 🤣

and actually, SG & SM (well mostly SG haha) seems to do what he wants to do for SM (and vice versa) through the kids. we can also sometimes see that they act the same as the kids. so we can clearly say that their actions are genuine because, kids. haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5