14 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

ooops! my bad! hahaha! โœŒโœŒโœŒ

it's okay @LFCoupleย of course my delulu mind is always working whenever i see new pictures and i want all of them connected to seungmin. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† and thanksย so much for clarifying it also atย least we know what is true and not.ย 

ย 

sorry guys for the wrong delulu. deleted my post already.ย ๐ŸคญโœŒ okay on to the next crumbs... ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

This is why, I really love our fam...group hug ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 5
46 minutes ago, Seungmin fans said:

@Poisonous Ivynice to hear your opinion now about how was LSG is so realistic,about his past hahaahaha hoping you next to support our seungmin couple๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

ย 

Hi @Seungmin fansย โ˜บ๏ธ,ย maybe you are referring to other youtube fan account? because @Poisonous Ivyย is 1000% SeungMin supporter ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Seungmin fans said:

@Poisonous Ivynice to hear your opinion now about how was LSG is so realistic,about his past hahaahaha hoping you next to support our seungmin couple๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

@Seungmin fans..hmmm ,maybe you have mislooked the post it was @Seung-Minwho say so and yeah i also agreed with her that SG said he was realistic not only on his past but on the things going on with his life...if you don't mind please visit my YT channel everyone watching or have watched it no need to ask if im a shipper or not my posts will answer that im one of the shipperย or dieย hard shipper of our SeungMin couple..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
Spoiler

it just cameย to my mind, years later somin to yeolmoo "and yeolmoo, that's how I met your samchon"

meanwhile sg to their kids at home "and kids, that's how I met your mother"

EVEN BETTER...

@pokepoย its likeย beautifull happy ending drama for me. Just try to imaginingย it i'm already smiling ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
19 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i decided to translate SMs Q&A last year (this is around june as google said what 41weeks ago is haha)

ย 

one of the q&a that tickled my curiousity is this...

SM is intoย jjambong during those days.

spacer.png

then i remembered recently watching SGs radio promo guesting on naver last november. he said that he doesn't eat much ramen but recently, he does. ๐Ÿ˜„

spacer.png

spacer.png

and this is his answer... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

spacer.png

(credits to leeseunggi.canada thanks so muchโ˜บ)

ย 

ย 

another q&a that got my delulu working haha...

SM & her family might be growing blueberries at that time.

spacer.png

then MITH ep146 aired last novemberย and guess whose parents are growing blueberry trees? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

spacer.png

ย 

so maybe in between july-october they really bonded. they probably ate ramyeon while taking a break from blueberry planting. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿซ๐Ÿค

ย 

ย 

Hello beautiful passengers of Seungmin. Been busy for the past week so I haven't contributed much but I read all your posts and very happy for everything that you share. I lurk duringย work break or before going to bed and I was like a crazy camper smiling all by myself ๐Ÿคฃ. This is one of my happy pill ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Nice finds you have here @ishipSGxSM, really boosts our Seungmin energy. I watched that radio guesting of SG on Naver but didn't realized there are dots we can actually connect to SM's Q&A. Good job on your investigation, made us all happy i guess? Haha

ย 

To beautifulย Seungminย shippers who are new to this forum, if you have some free time, plsย read few pages back, so many crumbs , moments, analysis of timelines for ig posts of SG and SM and happenings related to our Blueberry couple then after, you willย not be shaken if you happen to read some shipper posts connecting SG or SM to the other partners. I also happen to browse some ig posts of other shippers but the dots for me areย weak that I am not convinced at all. Of course I'm biased haha. But objectively speaking, we are here in this haven because we saw something else in them in LF, not out from the script but out of their natural self which make it different from others.ย 

ย 

@Poisonous Ivyย I love your new yt video of SeungMin, always thank you for promoting our ship in yt, same with @Warm Paws.

ย 

This is now my new mantra for Seungmin, the famous tagline of blueberry coupleย by @Warm Paws:

In conclusion: #SeungMinDatingUntilProvenFalse

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

The recent crumbs shared by @ishipSGxSMย is really big for me. Makes my hunch "hunchier" ๐Ÿคฃ I think they are slowly loosening their grip... I mean, they are not admitting they are dating and not openly telling people they are a couple but they are like giving bits of hints and just depends on how people pick up the bits and pieces. I really belive, specially with the ramyeon and blueberry tree findings that they are really together. So cute that SG really trying out the food SM likes, he's not into ramyeon but he'll dg into it if his someone special loves eating it.ย 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

I actually rewatched Ep4 on schedule but hesitating to post any.ย ย Someone did post and it was a lovely ย recap of Ep4ย (sorry didnt remember) โœŒ

Here's our favorite couple from Ep4 playing parents to Yihan and Yujin.

ย 

SG a little "strict" to the oldest son Yihan. SM concurred lols. How easy she said sorry after SG said No for Yihan to have another Yogurt.ย 

spacer.png

ย 

And here comes the favorite youngest daughter Yujin asking for another Yogurt and the 'Dad' and 'Mom' almost simultaneously allowed her to have more.

ย 

spacer.png

Parents are more "lenient" to the youngest, right? ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

I love rewatching their radio show appearance. Because for me, this is the most genuine and raw actions of SG towards SM. I know @Divaย shared some of the translation here before, I just dont remember if this part has been translated too? Its somewhere between 21:28-21:40? I dont know what was the question to SM because they all laugh after she answers, SM laugh harder and SG's reaction was so cute. He's like a shy-proud boyfriend with his cheeky smile and glances. And he did stared at her so longย here!ย 

ย 

This photo just says it all, LSJ and NR was smiling about what SM said, and SG smiled and stared at her---he's the only one who stared at her. I realized that it must've been so hard for SG to supress his feelings for her during the time of their promotion since the real status of SM x LJ was not yet officially out. He's having a hard time really i think, and all he could do was to just adore her by staring at her often.ย 

ย 

ย 

B349-F739-E5-A2-4336-91-AB-C36309-E4-CAF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
12 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I realized that it must've been so hard for SG to supress his feelings for her during the time of their promotion since the real status of SM x LJ was not yet officially out.

i agree with you @Myshipperheart_SGSMย i think both of them are still fighting with their own feelings that time because of the situation. they are still testing the waters, so to say, if they really are so into each other. and i guess SMs awkwardness in the presscon was due to her being careful of the press picking up something about her & SG since her break up was not yet formally announced. but now... ๐Ÿ˜„

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

WARNING : Long post ๐Ÿป

ย 

(Sorry if this video already uploaded in this forum, iam just love it so much)

ย 

@Warm Pawsย thank you for thisย sweetย video. I love it, i love the song too ๐Ÿฅฐ Found something funny in this video because LSJ alwaysย seen in the videoย ๐Ÿ˜‚ he isย the matchmaker.

ย 

If some day SG-SM couple proven real, we should be very grateful to LSJ because he give SG - SM advice which is very impactful to SG - SM love story.

ย 

Other people maybe think that it just accidental LSJ be a part of this VS because LSJ & SG is under the same agency.

ย 

But for me, what happen in this world is never just anย accidental. I always believeย everything ย happens is because of God's intervention. LSJย was there among them as an intermediary who awakened them about what exactly happen.ย 

ย 

LSJ help SG toย know what kind of woman he needs. And give SM advice that she must have a kids because she looks very happy when she talk about kids.

ย 

(Credit by I1goo)

ย 

Found something about SG on youtube. Someone try to love reading about SG.ย many statements in this video that I feelย match with SG personality. And after i try to compare with SM personality, iam found some of them areย match (trust me its not because my delulu control my brain ๐Ÿ˜‚ย Iam just really see SM personality trully match with the reading result from this video ๐Ÿ˜Œ)ย 

ย 

1. He want freedom to do anything he want, love adventure,ย straightforward men who always say the truth, even in relationship he prefer partner who have free spirited, open minded, honest, straightforward (so SG)

From SM side : we know this girl really have open minded & honest habit. For example i read about SM when she faced relationshipย problem, she choose to talk about it with his boyfriend rather than keep by her self for prevent a fuss. And someone who can easly talk about their relationship problem each other isย open minded person. So SM ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

2.SG love someone who don't care much about how the world perceives them.

From SM side :

she came from rich family but choose simple style more than luxury style,ย sometime she switch her style to freedom style = color her long hair with so many color combination ๐Ÿ˜‚we can see one of her hair styleย when she still on youngstreet radio. she even choose this mini phone more than another phone because she feeling comfort with it, no matter people judge her (maybe other people think she is a artist, why choose a ordinary phone like that. WE KNOW WHAT HER REAL REASON ๐Ÿ˜‚)

ย 

3. He is interested with willful & cheerful women who look world with optimism.

From SM side :

*still remember on LF when SM interested with child psychology lisence and she did it in just one month.

*And when she try to make dog kennel door, she use the sawย even though he had never doย it. And after try work hard with it (and with tips from SG how to do it) she did it.

*she even insist take another major which is she likeย rather than following his father's wishes. She know well what she want and fight for it. She even get full scholarship.ย 

Its not easy for everyone can do something like this, its full of risk.

We don't need to doubt how cheerful SM is ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚ she always laugh even SG joke not so funny for NR & SJ. You also can see SM cheerful side on her staff video, or on herย birthday video from her staff.ย 

ย 

4. SG believe there is something more to the world than the mere material veilย 

From SM side :ย 

she would not have insisted on her dream of becoming an artist if she had preferred wealth from her parents (we know not 100% artist profession is always success. Sometime you go down, sometime you go up.ย She know there is something more important and more valuable then wealth, is catchย her dream ๐Ÿฅฐ

She even choose drama not fromย whether this drama will sell well or not, of course maybe she consider it, but not much as concider chooseย unique and unusual roles ( we can see her previous drama, some of them is so unique)

ย 

What about your opinion girls??ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 10
15 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Me encanta volver a ver su apariciรณn en un programa de radio. Porque para mรญ, estas son las acciones mรกs genuinas y crudas de SG hacia SM. sรฉ@Divaย Compartรญ algo de la traducciรณn aquรญ antes, simplemente no recuerdo si esta parte tambiรฉn ha sido traducida. ยฟEstรก en algรบn lugar entre las 21: 28-21: 40? No sรฉ cuรกl fue la pregunta para SM porque se rรญen despuรฉs de que ella responde, SM se rรญe mรกs fuerte y la reacciรณn de SG fue tan linda. Es como un novio tรญmido y orgulloso con su sonrisa y miradas descaradas. ยกY รฉl la mirรณ tanto tiempo aquรญ!ย 

ย 

Esta foto lo dice todo, LSJ y NR sonreรญan por lo que dijo SM, y SG sonriรณ y la mirรณ fijamente, รฉl es el รบnico que la mirรณ fijamente. Me di cuenta de que debiรณ haber sido muy difรญcil para SG reprimir sus sentimientos por ella durante el tiempo de su promociรณn, ya que el estado real de SM x LJ aรบn no habรญa salido oficialmente. Realmente creo que lo estรก pasando mal, y todo lo que podรญa hacer era simplemente adorarla mirรกndola a menudo.ย 

ย 

ย 

B349-F739-E5-A2-4336-91-AB-C36309-E4-CAFhere they start to laugh at SM why she doesn't answer a question that D.j asked her well, so SG stares at her and then with her short answer she couldn't hold back the laughter and just like SM when realizing that its answer was short they begin to laugh.ย 

The D.J says Park- knows Lee SeungGi well, but Jeong SoMin is Lee's first (here my confusionย  Why don't I know who I'm talking about if SG or SJ why they're both Lee. After he said I was very surprised, it is the first time that you are in Joburn, right? To which SM only replied"Well am I having fun? And that's where SG and SM start laughing together with PNR and SoJin and PNR told him tell me something, talk to me haahahaย 

• Heart Eyes 1
20 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Veo. Gracias por la explicaciรณn. Realmente espero que todavรญa haya un subtรญtulo en inglรฉs para todo el programa de radio. Entonces, ยฟpodrรญa ser que el DJ se estรฉ burlando de ellos o Na Rae se estรฉ burlando de ellos? Es por eso que SG tiene esa apariencia de ser tรญmida y sonriente ...

I also

1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:

ADVERTENCIA: poste largo ๐Ÿป

ย 

(Lo siento si este video ya se subiรณ a este foro, me encantarรก)

ย 

@ Patas cรกlidasย gracias por este dulce video. Me encanta, tambiรฉn me encanta la canciรณn ๐Ÿฅฐ Encontrรฉ algo gracioso en este video porque LSJ siempre lo veรญa en el videoย  ๐Ÿ˜‚ รฉl es el casamentero.

ย 

Si algรบn dรญa la pareja SG-SM resultรณ ser real, deberรญamos estar muy agradecidos con LSJ porque le dio un consejo a SG-SM que es muy impactante para la historia de amor de SG-SM.

ย 

Otras personas tal vez piensen que LSJ fue accidentalmente parte de este VS porque LSJ & SG estรกn bajo la misma agencia.

ย 

Pero para mรญ, lo que sucede en este mundo nunca es solo una casualidad. Siempre creo que todo sucede por la intervenciรณn de Dios. LSJ estuvo allรญ entre ellos como intermediario que los despertรณ sobre lo que sucediรณ exactamente.ย 

ย 

LSJ ayuda a SG a saber quรฉ tipo de mujer necesita. Y dale a SM el consejo de que debe tener hijos porque se ve muy feliz cuando habla de niรฑos.

ย 

(Crรฉdito de I1goo)

ย 

Encontrรฉ algo sobre SG en youtube. Alguien intenta que le guste leer sobre SG. muchas declaraciones en este video que siento que coinciden con la personalidad de SG. Y despuรฉs de intentar comparar con la personalidad de SM, iam descubriรณ que algunos de ellos coinciden (crรฉanme, no es porque mi delulu controle mi cerebro ๐Ÿ˜‚ ย Realmente veo que la personalidad de SM realmente coincide con el resultado de la lectura de este video ๐Ÿ˜Œ )ย 

ย 

1. Quiere libertad para hacer lo que quiera, le encanta la aventura, hombres directos que siempre digan la verdad, incluso en la relaciรณn prefiere una pareja que tenga espรญritu libre, mente abierta, honesta, directa (asรญ SG)

Desde el lado de SM: sabemos que esta chica realmente tiene un hรกbito honesto y de mente abierta. Por ejemplo, leรญ sobre SM cuando enfrentรณ un problema de relaciรณn, ella decidiรณ hablar de ello con su novio en lugar de quedarse sola para evitar un escรกndalo. Y alguien que puede hablar fรกcilmente sobre el problema de su relaciรณn entre sรญ es una persona de mente abierta. Entonces SM ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

2.SG ama a alguien a quien no le importa mucho cรณmo lo percibe el mundo.

Desde el lado SM:

Ella vino de una familia rica pero elige un estilo simple mรกs que un estilo de lujo, en algรบn momento cambia su estilo a un estilo de libertad = colorea su cabello largo con tantas combinaciones de colores ๐Ÿ˜‚ podemos ver uno de sus estilos de cabello cuando todavรญa estaba en la radio de youngstreet. incluso elige este mini telรฉfono mรกs que otro telรฉfono porque se siente cรณmoda con รฉl, sin importar que la gente la juzgue (tal vez otras personas piensen que es una artista, ยฟpor quรฉ elegir un telรฉfono comรบn como ese? SABEMOS CUรL ES SU RAZร“N REAL ๐Ÿ˜‚ )

ย 

3. Le interesan las mujeres voluntarias y alegres que miran el mundo con optimismo.

Desde el lado SM:

* Todavรญa recuerdo en LF cuando SM se interesรณ por la licencia de psicologรญa infantil y lo hizo en solo un mes.

* Y cuando intenta hacer la puerta de la perrera, usa la sierra a pesar de que รฉl nunca lo habรญa hecho. Y despuรฉs de intentar trabajar duro con รฉl (y con los consejos de SG sobre cรณmo hacerlo) lo hizo.

* Incluso insiste en tomar otra especializaciรณn que le guste en lugar de seguir los deseos de su padre. Ella sabe bien lo que quiere y lucha por ello. Incluso consiguiรณ una beca completa.ย 

No es fรกcil que todo el mundo pueda hacer algo como esto, estรก lleno de riesgos.

No necesitamos dudar de lo alegre que es SM ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ella siempre se rรญe, incluso la broma de SG no es tan divertida para NR & SJ. Tambiรฉn puede ver el lado alegre de SM en el video de su personal, o en el video de su cumpleaรฑos de su personal.ย 

ย 

4. SG cree que hay algo mรกs en el mundo que el simple velo material.ย 

Desde el lado SM:ย 

ella no habrรญa insistido en su sueรฑo de convertirse en artista si hubiera preferido la riqueza de sus padres (sabemos que no la profesiรณn de artista 100% siempre es un รฉxito. A veces bajas, a veces subes. Ella sabe que hay algo mรกs importante y mรกs valioso que la riqueza, es atrapar su sueรฑo ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ella incluso elige el drama, no por si este drama se venderรก bien o no, por supuesto, tal vez lo considere, pero no tanto si elige papeles รบnicos e inusuales (podemos ver su drama anterior, algunos de ellos son tan รบnicos).

ย 

ยฟQuรฉ hay de tu opiniรณn chicas?ย 

ย 

They have many points in common between them two SG and SM.One of the things that I liked about SG was when he said that he expects a girl who does not have high expectations for him, he knows very well that he is imperfect, he is simply flesh and blood Make too many mistakes in your daily life. Another one that I like about my SM who has her feet firmly on the ground, is very realistic and knows that SG is not perfect .. !!!ย 

3 minutes ago, Diva said:

Tienen muchos puntos en comรบn entre ellos dos SG y SM. Una de las cosas que me gustรณ de SG fue cuando dijo que esperaba una chica que no tiene grandes expectativas para รฉl, รฉl sabe muy bien que es imperfecto, รฉl es simplemente de carne y hueso. Comete demasiados errores en tu vida diaria. Otro que me gusta de mi SM que tiene los pies firmes en el suelo, es muy realista y sabe que SG no es perfecta .. !!!ย 

P.D.ย  I really like long post, when I was reading it it seemed very short, well I say goodbye to have a nice night ... !! Hopefully tomorrow he has news from our blueberry couple ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 4
Spoiler

Now i needย some couplw things from seungmin to make believe there was something happened, please give me crumbs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™cause i see also Somin and her ex have some couple things too and she still wear it when in april 2020 I don't knowย when for sure they already broke up huhu, but since her ex when in military too I feel it's like between them just like in dating status but with differently feeling huhu.ย 

@Seungmin fansย did you not read this forum from the start? there have been so many couple stuff or thing about SEUNGMIN which is share in this forum. Or you just don't want to read all that because you are not the real SG-SM shipper?ย 

ย 

Iย read your comment on this forum is always full of uncertainty about SG-SM. You always compare SG-SM with their ex ๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

@SGxSMย  @pokepoย what do you think dear about this? Seungmin fans up there always try compare our couple with their ex. Very suspiciousย 

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, Seungmin fans said:

Now i need some couplw things from seungmin to make believe there was something happened, please give me crumbs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™cause i see also Somin and her ex have some couple things too and she still wear it when in april 2020 I don't know when for sure they already broke up huhu, but since her ex when in military too I feel it's like between them just like in dating status but with differently feeling huhu.ย 

@Seungmin fansย Please see below latest find. I hope you will be happy after reading it...ย 
actually it is just in the previous page. ย If you have time why donโ€™tย youย back read so you could also enjoy readingย the reactions of other shippers?.....ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
  • ย 

i decided to translate SMs Q&A last year (this is around june as google said what 41weeks ago is haha)

ย 

one of the q&a that tickled my curiousity is this...

SM is intoย jjambong during those days.

spacer.png

then i remembered recently watching SGs radio promo guesting on naver last november. he said that he doesn't eat much ramen but recently, he does.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

spacer.png

spacer.png

and this is his answer...ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

spacer.png

(credits to leeseunggi.canada thanks so muchโ˜บ)

ย 

ย 

another q&a that got my delulu working haha...

SM & her family might be growing blueberries at that time.

spacer.png

then MITH ep146 aired last novemberย and guess whose parents are growing blueberry trees?ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

spacer.png

ย 

so maybe in between july-october they really bonded. they probably ate ramyeon while taking a break from blueberry planting.ย ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿซ๐Ÿค

2 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

WARNING : Long post ๐Ÿป

ย 

(Sorry if this video already uploaded in this forum, iam just love it so much)

ย 

@Warm Pawsย thank you for thisย sweetย video. I love it, i love the song too ๐Ÿฅฐ Found something funny in this video because LSJ alwaysย seen in the videoย ๐Ÿ˜‚ he isย the matchmaker.

ย 

If some day SG-SM couple proven real, we should be very grateful to LSJ because he give SG - SM advice which is very impactful to SG - SM love story.

ย 

Other people maybe think that it just accidental LSJ be a part of this VS because LSJ & SG is under the same agency.

ย 

But for me, what happen in this world is never just anย accidental. I always believeย everything ย happens is because of God's intervention. LSJย was there among them as an intermediary who awakened them about what exactly happen.ย 

ย 

LSJ help SG toย know what kind of woman he needs. And give SM advice that she must have a kids because she looks very happy when she talk about kids.

ย 

(Credit by I1goo)

ย 

Found something about SG on youtube. Someone try to love reading about SG.ย many statements in this video that I feelย match with SG personality. And after i try to compare with SM personality, iam found some of them areย match (trust me its not because my delulu control my brain ๐Ÿ˜‚ย Iam just really see SM personality trully match with the reading result from this video ๐Ÿ˜Œ)ย 

ย 

1. He want freedom to do anything he want, love adventure,ย straightforward men who always say the truth, even in relationship he prefer partner who have free spirited, open minded, honest, straightforward (so SG)

From SM side : we know this girl really have open minded & honest habit. For example i read about SM when she faced relationshipย problem, she choose to talk about it with his boyfriend rather than keep by her self for prevent a fuss. And someone who can easly talk about their relationship problem each other isย open minded person. So SM ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

2.SG love someone who don't care much about how the world perceives them.

From SM side :

she came from rich family but choose simple style more than luxury style,ย sometime she switch her style to freedom style = color her long hair with so many color combination ๐Ÿ˜‚we can see one of her hair styleย when she still on youngstreet radio. she even choose this mini phone more than another phone because she feeling comfort with it, no matter people judge her (maybe other people think she is a artist, why choose a ordinary phone like that. WE KNOW WHAT HER REAL REASON ๐Ÿ˜‚)

ย 

3. He is interested with willful & cheerful women who look world with optimism.

From SM side :

*still remember on LF when SM interested with child psychology lisence and she did it in just one month.

*And when she try to make dog kennel door, she use the sawย even though he had never doย it. And after try work hard with it (and with tips from SG how to do it) she did it.

*she even insist take another major which is she likeย rather than following his father's wishes. She know well what she want and fight for it. She even get full scholarship.ย 

Its not easy for everyone can do something like this, its full of risk.

We don't need to doubt how cheerful SM is ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚ she always laugh even SG joke not so funny for NR & SJ. You also can see SM cheerful side on her staff video, or on herย birthday video from her staff.ย 

ย 

4. SG believe there is something more to the world than the mere material veilย 

From SM side :ย 

she would not have insisted on her dream of becoming an artist if she had preferred wealth from her parents (we know not 100% artist profession is always success. Sometime you go down, sometime you go up.ย She know there is something more important and more valuable then wealth, is catchย her dream ๐Ÿฅฐ

She even choose drama not fromย whether this drama will sell well or not, of course maybe she consider it, but not much as concider chooseย unique and unusual roles ( we can see her previous drama, some of them is so unique)

ย 

What about your opinion girls??ย 

ย 

@Sosomingiย thank you for your post. I enjoyed reading it. ย I can sense you were originally an SG fan who came to like SM. ย I, on the other hand was originally an SM fan, but a silent one, yet after seeing her with SG in LF, have felt that they were a match made in heaven. Since then I followed and supported SG as well...ย 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
42 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

Now i needย some couplw things from seungmin to make believe there was something happened, please give me crumbs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™cause i see also Somin and her ex have some couple things too and she still wear it when in april 2020 I don't knowย when for sure they already broke up huhu, but since her ex when in military too I feel it's like between them just like in dating status but with differently feeling huhu.ย 

@Seungmin fansย did you not read this forum from the start? there have been so many couple stuff or thing about SEUNGMIN which is share in this forum. Or you just don't want to read all that because you are not the real SG-SM shipper?ย 

ย 

Iย read your comment on this forum is always full of uncertainty about SG-SM. You always compare SG-SM with their ex ๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

@SGxSMย  @pokepoย what do you think dear about this? Seungmin fans up there always try compare our couple with their ex. Very suspiciousย 

@SosomingiJust do not mind her yet hehe. @Seungmin fansmay have just boarded this ship and still adjusting. She may still have doubts, uncertainties and therefore contradicting crumbs can easily shake her...

UNLESS....ย 

well, let us give her time... but warn her as well that this haven is only for peace loving, cool yet mature shippers.ย 

Edited by LsgJsm
Grammar
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
41 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

did you not read this forum from the start? there have been so many couple stuff or thing about SEUNGMIN which is share in this forum. Or you just don't want to read all that because you are not the real SG-SM shipper?ย 

ย 

No need to pressure anyone to read all 120 pages (and going). Even we get to forget what we posted ourselves at this point. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm also a bit confused with what they said, but always remember that we have different point of views, backgrounds, and different native tongues. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

You can keep your guard up, but no need to bring out the pitchforks. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 3