Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@SGxSM i read about this too. Curious what is the reason she refused the drama?

My mind try thinking about the reason she reject this drama 

1. maybe she wasn't interested with the script

2. maybe her broadcast schedule collides with her other dramas (monthly house)

3. maybe because historical dramas are being criticized by the Korean community around this time

4.maybe the filming schedule for this drama collided with her important personal activities (married for example) 😆👉👈🥳🥳💚💚

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Maybe her schedule got mixed up because of the monthly house shoot and just couldn't squeezed in in her schedule. But it's good that she'll have more free time since she wont be doing a back to back dram this year. But I am also kind of excited if she'll do it, the guy is close to SG right? Anyway, let's start with monthly house first and see if how it goes... 

• Like 6

Just want to share it. I was watching TWOGETHER ep 7 SG and jasper shock knowing they wearing same shoes but different color. SG is the one who notice it. And guess what SG wearing a bit purple color then jasper is bit pink. Its really SM. I feel like SG mean to show their shoes while in his mind is SM because of the color. (Delulu mind😅) i want to post the photo but i don't know how. Pls help me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 4
26 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Tal vez su horario se mezcló debido a la sesión mensual de la casa y simplemente no pudo ajustarse a su horario. Pero es bueno que tenga más tiempo libre, ya que este año no hará una copita consecutiva. Pero también estoy un poco emocionado de que lo haga, el tipo está cerca de SG, ¿verdad? De todos modos, comencemos primero con la casa mensual y veamos cómo va ..

it's weird? Why had he already accepted the role and the only thing left to be confirmed was the young man who was offered the role after he had problems and the role was offered to SG's friend? and now the publication that she is another actress that I don't even know 😢. she was very happy that he did a historical drama. I just hope to see you soon at home monthly 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ep 4

I think this episode didn't have too many interactions between seungmin. But it's still nice to watch, as they're always drawn to stand next to each others anyway haha...

In this episode I feel So Min is the one always get closer to Seung Gi. Example when he make Brooke crying she come to help them and nearer to SG. Also when SG managed to pull Yi Han tooth, she also come nearer to him. 

20210401-155153.jpg
20210401-164713.jpg
20210401-164655.jpg

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

56 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

4.maybe the filming schedule for this drama collided with her important personal activities (married for example) 😆👉👈🥳🥳💚💚

I want to believe it's number 4 lols.🙃🥳 Delulu working after reading all your posts from yesterday. I love reading your long posts girls. I also laugh hard at the thought that @Yoon Jimight be SM herself and maybe she keeps on laughing and giggling at our investigation series. How we wish SG and SM knows this haven, and dropping hints little by little🤞 🤣

• Haha 6

@SilverMoonTea  yeah she was more at her ease, and shyly getting closer to him 🥰

1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@SGxSM i read about this too. Curious what is the reason she refused the drama?

My mind try thinking about the reason she reject this drama 

1. maybe she wasn't interested with the script

2. maybe her broadcast schedule collides with her other dramas (monthly house)

3. maybe because historical dramas are being criticized by the Korean community around this time

Insightful thoughts 👏, maybe the 2th, the 3rd and the 4th at the same time 😆😆

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

Did someone watched Mouse episode 9? 

😭😭😭😭

I'm in love with this drama, Seung gi is just unbelievable. Can't wait episode 10

@SGxSM i watched episode 9. Yeah..this man never failed to amaze me.

somehow I saw he so attractive start from his role in vagabond and in this drama (after his role got a brain surgery). in LF he looked manly, he lost his chubby cheecks after conscript. maybe this was the cause of SM heart beating fast when SG SM meet for the first time at her house. I was confused at first time when hearing heart beat sound, its yeolmoo, or SM. But after observing SM facial expressions, yeah this is a nerveous expressions, its SM heart beat??

he ages like wine. more attractive with age 😆 somin-shi, if you still  keep an eye on this forum, iam just want to say if someone like SG propose me, I will gladly accept it. Don't feel hesitate SM-shi 🥳

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
Spoiler

it's weird? Why had he already accepted the role and the only thing left to be confirmed was the young man who was offered the role after he had problems and the role was offered to SG's friend? and now the publication that she is another actress that I don't even know 😢. she was very happy that he did a historical drama. I just hope to see you soon at home monthly 

@Diva diva i think there is a misunderstanding here, SM has yet to announce that she accept the role offered to her. It still being considered. It's actually a common thing in the world of Korean dramas where actors and actresses who are offered a role consider this role or turn it down 😊 

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

yes me too. I always hit the 💚 button everytime that ig poser uploaded her content! makes me miss them even more! I also love seeing how tiny SM is everytime she's with SG. She fits so well under his arms and just enough height for SG to bow down his head to look at her with his sweet smile. Her height is well made so she can tuck in under his arms. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 7

It's so cute that as SG's attraction to SM grew deeper, he also fell in love with Yoo Jin. She's the most LF kid that he really took care of, carried her most of the time, played with her (with SM of course), fed her (i noticed he's not fond of feeding the kids unlike SM who always feed the kids, even the grown up ones) and showed so much affection. It's like Yoo Jin is exclusively for SG and SM to look after. 

And his fondness of Yoo Jin started when SG and SM become so close and inseperable. I think this is how SG is, easily adapting whatever his 'special someone' is into, like and love. 

He learned to like ramyeon, right? For SM 💚

C29-E8266-CB3-C-44-B9-BBD6-982163-E5-C8-

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

I also love seeing how tiny SM is everytime she's with SG. She fits so well under his arms and just enough height for SG to bow down his head to look at her with his sweet smile. Her height is well made so she can tuck in under his arms. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM geez can we rest for a bit. I get excited just imagining this 😆 feeling a butterfly effect in my stomach. Yeah her height is fits so well if only they wanted to hug each other after getting tired of filming dramas ( I can actually see it in my imagination 😆). Fiuhhh..i need a break. My delulu is over excited now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHor5AJODa/

I just saw kim ji seok IG (SM co star on monthly house) it turns out it's spring in korea, Correct me if I'm wrong, if I'm not mistaken I've read on this forum, what the fortune teller said, about some good news "after spring". Or good news from SG in the second half of this year. 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1

and how LSJ and SM become close to each other, we can see that the two really are fond of each other, considering that LSJ is known to be a very aloof person, but in LF he's very comfortable with SM. He was seen to also always sit beside her and he's very comfortable being with SM. And i think that's a plus factor why SG totally fell for her. She was able to get along with his closest friend (a brother to be exact). I think SM is the type of a person who takes care and look after her co-stars, in this photo she's giving LSJ the bottled apple juice. 

381-D9390-3-C09-466-D-A68-D-79456-F16-BE

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
43 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Mhay24 you're welcome

So min finished the filming of Monthly House 🤗🤗☺☺ totally free now haha 🥳🥳🥳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNH6uzaHgAF/?igshid=uqqnz1854sfi

Oh wow! Thanks for the update. So she has a lot of free time now... 🤔 maybe SG's Mouse filming will soon be over too, hopefully they will spend time together after long hours of filming for months. And hope to see updates from their respective ig's often. Can't wait for monthly house! June 😭 two more months. 

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1